New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
631 Followers

"Fuck, I'm so wet," she whispered, reaching down to rub at her leaky pussy as she closed her lips over one of his testicles and sucked it into her hot, wet mouth, letting his sticky member rest upon her face. Her fingers found their way into her slippery opening and she bucked her hips and grunted as Tom drizzled clear seminal fluid over her pretty features.

"Get that pussy up on the couch, girl," said Lana, flicking the girl's face all over with the hard cock she still held in her circled fingers. It slapped her cheeks and nose and forehead, making smacking sounds and spattering her with droplets of pre-cum. Tom's knees nearly buckled; he was being partially supported by a few of the girls who were running their hands all over him. He let out a long, deep groan as Lana squeezed him and moved her hand up and down his length, sliding easily in the layers of slickness covering him.

Sandy was bending over, wiggling her curvy ass as she positioned herself onto the sofa on her tummy, with her knees and feet resting on the floor. "God, I'm dripping," she said, incredulous, as she glanced back over her shoulder at him. She let out a low moan and arched her back, rolling her vulva more fully into view. Tom saw her fingers underneath her, still moving along her glistening slit, feeling her own wetness.

Before he could move in, Rachel bounded onto the sofa and flung herself on top of Sandy. "Don't forget me," she demanded, getting her knees to either side of the other girl's waist. She stretched herself along Sandy's body, laying her head on the girl's shoulder, and bucked her hips, making her ass cheeks ripple and clap together. Her labia were pulled apart slightly and shiny. Her clit was standing out, stiff and pink, and it rubbed on Sandy's softly jiggling behind as the two girls moved against one another.

"Uh-uh," said Nina with a grin, crawling up onto the sofa with Rachel and Sandy.

"What?" That was Rachel.

"Oh come on," objected Sandy, as the athletic girl settled down atop Rachel, who sank more heavily down onto Sandy.

Tom could hardly believe his eyes. There was a stack of three beautiful pussies, and three little winking ass holes, lined up before him on the sofa. Three skin tones, from Sandy's pale globes to Rachel's tanned flesh to Nina's lovely brown bottom like a scoop of chocolate on top of a sundae. Sandy's legs were down on the floor, while Rachel's knees rested on the edge of the cushions with her feet hanging in the air, and Nina grabbed onto the backrest and kept her legs out straight to the sides, feet jammed against the arms of the couch, flexing her pelvis so her vulva seemed to breathe in and out.

"We can't expect poor Tom to do everything, now, can we?" said Lana, before any more girls could pile on. She and Lydia exchanged a sly glance, turning to Rita. "We'll help him out."

"Let's go, Rita," said Lydia, taking her hand.

Tom couldn't spare too much attention for what they were up to. He had his hands full, literally, with the pile of quivering, wiggling asses stacked up in front of him. He groped them, and ran his hands up and down the girls' squishy flanks, pinching and squeezing. He palmed their cheeks, moving from girl to girl with increasing urgency, until he began to make slapping sounds.

"Shit, Tom," cried Rachel, sandwiched between the other two girls, as he smacked her ass smartly. "Fuck us!"

"Alright girls," he said reassuringly. He was leaning into them, now, his thighs resting on the backs of Sandy's legs. He tapped his cock on their bottoms, battering them with sticky streaks of seminal fluid. "Are you ready?"

"Oh god," groaned Sandy, wriggling underneath the other girls.

He pressed his aching erection in between her cheeks, pressed his urethra into the sodden cleft between her pussy lips. He slid himself upward, and felt his cock head slipping over her shiny anal bud, wrinkly along his underside, clenching and sucking at him.

He hit Rachel's swollen clit next. It pushed into his leaking opening, getting slathered with warm pre-cum, and she shivered and gasped atop Sandy. He gripped his shaft with a fist and swabbed her pussy with the head of his cock, moving it up and down her slit.

"Please, Tom," she begged, as he teased her. "Please put it inside."

He kept dragging his cock upward, past her crinkly little hole, on up to Nina's dark glistening labia. She groaned softly as he parted her lips with his slippery member, and nudged at her clitoral hood, making the hard pink nub peak out. He leaned into her, and she stretched to accommodate his girth as her hips bucked beneath him.

"Fuck," she cried, as he pulled partly out, so her inner lips sleeved nearly transparently over the ridge of his cock head, before pushing back into her hot opening. "Oh fuck," she panted.

His hands roamed freely over the three of them, thumbs dipping into the dripping nectar between Rachel and Sandy's pussy lips. He glanced over and saw Lydia and Rita down on the floor, kneeling over Aubrey, who was lying on her back across one of the Twister mats.

Lydia had a wedge of watermelon from the tray she carried in earlier in her hand. She brought it down to Aubrey's pussy and started sawing it back and forth, softly and slowly at first, and then with increasing force and vigor, until the fruit was breaking apart and pushing into her vagina in pieces, red juice streaming down her folds. The girl squirmed and squealed under the sensations. Rita was watching with her mouth hanging open, eyes gaping.

"Come on," Lydia urged. "Have some watermelon."

Rita leaned down, extending her tongue, and started lapping at the sticky mess Lydia had made of Aubrey's pussy. She paused for a second, tongue just dipping into her friend's honeyed passage, and Tom saw a shiver run down her naked body. Then she resumed making out with Aubrey's vulva with almost frenzied enthusiasm, bringing up her fingers to probe and stroke from beneath her chin, as she suckled on the lips and bathed the swollen clit in saliva.

Nina was shaking and trembling as he penetrated her, stretching her insides and massaging her g-spot with the head of his cock. She broke out in a thin sheen of sweat all over her body, getting slick where he gripped her hip with one hand.

"Uh, uh," she panted incoherently, "shit, aah..."

Tom struggled not to cum, while driving her over the edge, and keeping the other two girls squirming with his fingers. He ground the heel of his palm into their sopping wet slits, pushing apart lips and rolling over their swollen, throbbing clits. A stream of steamy nectar spilled out along with his cock as he withdrew from Nina's quivering vagina, splashing down over the other girls' asses and already soaked pussies.

He slid directly from Nina into Rachel's eager opening, his shaft now slick with both of their creamy juices. She jerked and then pushed back against him, groaning softly. He plumbed her depths, palming her ass cheek and stretching her perineum until it was shiny and her asshole was nearly smooth and winking. He rubbed a thumb over it, smearing the slippery juices around and pressing down into the tight ring of muscle.

"Oh shit," she cried out, panting, as his thick digit sank inexorably into her flesh. "Oh fuck..."

Tom tensed up, straining against his impending orgasm as his throbbing erection stretched Rachel's vaginal walls and his thumb slipped into her ass, pulling at the sphincter in different directions as he pounded her drippy pussy. He glanced over toward Lana, and saw her engaged in a sweaty, slithery sixty-nine with Misty down on the game boards by his feet. Her lips were locked tightly over Misty's labia, who in turn was sliding her tongue over Lana's prominent pink clit and slurping on her sodden snatch with wet squelching sounds.

Rachel was vibrating beneath him like she might explode at any moment. He kept working her tight little hole with his thumb and pulled his cock out to feed it into Sandy's waiting vulva. She shivered and bucked beneath the other girls as he sank into her, rearranging her insides with each deep stroke. She let out a gasping squeal and threw her pelvis back in time with his thrusts, so her ass smacked into him again and again, rippling under the impacts until her globes quaked and her cries reached a fever pitch.

He started to pull all the way free of her clenching canal on each long stroke, stretching her opening around the head of his cock, making her gush, and after a few like this he moved up, plunging his full length into Rachel's hot sleeve to a sudden moan, before withdrawing fully once more and dipping quickly into Nina's creamy, dripping folds. She cooed, rolling her hips. Her fluids flowed down over the other girls in an unbroken stream.

He saw Aubrey and Rita, both of them working together now, lift their faces from Lydia's gaping vulva, their lips and chins dripping with red watermelon juice. On his other side Misty and Lana made muffled sounds as they simultaneously cried out while still trying to devour each other's pussies.

His balls were at a full boil, as he penetrated vagina after vagina, keeping the three girls going with a barrage of unending stimulation, moving his hands over all their slippery clits and circling their tight assholes and squeezing their bottom cheeks as he fucked them. They moaned and gasped and squealed in various pitches as he played them like an organ, and broke out in sweat all over their bodies, twitching and writhing together.

He felt his cum start to gush up his length, burning in his urethra, erupting from his opening in great arcing ropes, as he continued to penetrate the girls. Some spurts poured into the depths of a hot, tight pussy constricting around him so satisfyingly as his cum squeezed out. The rest traced out a lacy pattern of streaks over the girls' asses, dripping thick and clumpy down their glazed globes as he finally let his weight rest against them, pushing his softening member wetly between their cheeks.

Tom could only smile as the other girls moved in immediately to lick and slurp at the pearly mess decorating their friends. He let himself recline on the game boards to catch his breath, and enjoy the feel of several soft mouths slowly cleaning his spent erection.

djrip
djrip
631 Followers