New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita looked so confident after a few minutes of this that she could almost have been a whole different person. She smiled broadly, nodding and giggling with the other girls, touching their arms or shoulders. She looked shocked when Lana hefted one of her orbs experimentally in her hand, commenting approvingly on the weight of it, but soon began to take it in stride, making little non-verbal sounds when Aubrey gingerly gave the other one an exploratory squeeze.

"Okay, I guess that just leaves me," shrugged Lydia, before reaching down to seize the bottom of her little black dress. She lifted, peeling it off like a second skin. Tom's earlier suspicion was confirmed when her hips and waist came into view, unbroken by any line. She was not wearing anything underneath. Her smooth vulva was revealed between her pale thighs, topped by a narrow landing strip of neatly trimmed hair that stopped just before it reached the beginning of the cleft between her moist little lips. Then her belly button came into view. Her tits tumbled free as she got the dress off over her head and dropped it on the floor, standing tall and proud in nothing but her fishnet stockings.

Tom's cock was pressed hard against his pants, now, aching with a dull throb. Nina was the only one still covering her tits, and she was shamelessly prancing around bottomless, and loving every minute of it. Lydia was practically naked. The trickle of pre-cum became a thick, slow surge flowing down his length. He could feel it gathering pendulously at his opening.

Rita got close to Tom as they all crowded back onto the Twister boards. He felt her soft breasts on his arm. Sandy's pierced tits smooshed upon his bare chest on the other side. Nina glanced at him over her shoulder, smiling, as she insinuated herself into the crush, her bare bottom soft yet firm against his crotch area. His erection swelled even harder, making a dent where it pushed into her flesh as she moved past.

"Right foot blue," Lydia called out, her naked ass in the air and her spine twisting sinuously as she bent over to flick the spinner. Tom couldn't help but imagine his swollen shaft nestled between those lovely cheeks.

Rita snaked one leg between his feet to reach a dot, her knee nudging his cock. He tried to stifle a low groan. "What's up, Tom?" she inquired sweetly, sliding her thigh higher, moving his member with it.

"Rita, you naughty girl," he whispered to her, an arm around her delicate shoulders. Her tits bulged warmly between their bodies as she pressed in against him.

"Rita, naughty?" said Sandy, her nipple rings making imprints in his skin. She gave the girl an appraising look and nodded. "It's about damn time," she smiled, reaching over to squeeze Rita's breast where it rested against Tom, making her nipple harden and bore into him.

"Ooh," she breathed.

"Left hand red," called Aubrey.

Rita shrugged and bent over, bringing her ass into view, her round cheeks framed by the fringe of her cut-offs. Her tits hung down toward her face, swinging into her chin as she reached for a colored circle. Sandy was bent down as well, in a good position to stare at the massive bulge deforming Tom's pants. She pushed on it with her fingers, smirking. He let out a long breath as she nudged his cock over to bump Rita's leg through the fabric. He had to strain for a dot as well, and Rita kept her thigh firmly in place so he had to basically grind his erection against her in order to reach it. She giggled as Sandy started lightly stroking along his length, making his cock jump and twitch where Rita could feel it pressing into her.

"I think you both like that," whispered Sandy mischievously, giving his cock head a gentle squeeze, making his knees go weak.

Now that he was bent over with a hand on a circle, Tom found his face next to Misty's. "What are they doing up there?" she asked him quietly, glancing at where Sandy was handling his erection and Rita was doing her innocent best to subtly rub and grind herself against it.

He glanced up as well, but caught sight of Misty's long legs rising into the loosely hanging pleats of her skirt, where her charms were delectably exposed from this low angle. Her buttocks clenched and worked as she tried to keep her balance. Her delicate-looking labia slid against one another slickly with her movements. He opened his mouth to answer her, but couldn't formulate a proper response. He just kind of panted with the effort of not moaning too audibly.

"Left foot green," grunted Lydia, struggling to reach the spinner now. Her buttocks quivered with the effort she was making. He could see her looking between her knees for a green dot, like she was about to hike a football. Then her sleek stocking-sheathed thighs flexed beautifully as she stretched her foot toward one, trying to keep her hand where it was.

It was a tough move for everyone. The girls bumped and tangled as they tried to reach. Nina's bare bottom smacked into Lydia's naked ass, making their lovely cheeks rebound and ripple. Finally Lana caught her foot on someone's ankle and leaned too hard on Aubrey, tumbling them both into Rachel and Nina. As they all collapsed, Nina's brown legs flailed wildly, her dark labia pulling wetly apart to reveal a swollen pink nub as she sprawled spread-eagle for just a second, and her foot clipped Rita in the knee.

"Whoa," cried Sandy as she and Rita both lost their balance and fell, dragging Tom down on top of them.

His landing was cushioned by two large pairs of pillowy breasts. He had a hand on one of Sandy's large mounds, her piercing cold against his palm, his fingertips making deep indentations into her soft flesh. He found his cheek resting upon Rita's lovely lobe, her swollen nipple filling his eyes where it loomed an inch from his lips. His mouth opened without thought, like a man who sees water after days in the desert. His tongue extended, and tasted her pebbly areola.

"Oh," she squeaked, drawing a sudden intake of breath, which pushed her tit firmly into Tom's face, squishing it upon his mouth and nose. Light laughter tinkled from Sandy who was observing their proceedings closely, partially underneath him as she was.

"No time for that," giggled Rachel at the sight of them, crawling free of tangled limbs. She sat on the floor and hooked her thumbs into her little blue panties, shifting her weight to one side and then the other as she slipped them off and then slid the scrap of cotton down her long slender legs. "We've got to take more clothes off now," she said, flicking the panties away with one pretty foot, her damp slit winking at him as she moved.

The girls had mostly picked themselves back up by that point. Lana shucked off her tiny shorts, scrunching them in her hands and pushing them down her hips and muscular thighs, as Nina tossed aside her tank top, dark nipples pointing upward atop her perky breasts. The naked soccer players turned and gave each other an athletic high five, making all their best parts jiggle wonderfully.

"I love our new rules!" exclaimed Misty, unhooking her skirt so it fell open and dropped away to reveal the smooth expanse of skin underneath, down to the delicate folds of her labia, and her pretty inner thighs, rippling enticingly as muscles moved beneath her skin.

Lana and Nina were working on Aubrey's tights, now, rolling them down her hips and legs with rapid strokes of their palms once they got the waistband to start curling, until there was just a pink figure-eight twisted around her ankles. She watched her sexy friends undressing her with a look of joyful disbelief. "This is so fucking hot," she whispered, as they ran their hands up and down her naked legs.

"What, this?" asked Nina, with a wicked grin, as her fingers slipped up between Aubrey's thighs high enough to brush her vulva and make her jump. Lana's tits squeezed together and pressed in around Aubrey's leg as she rose up on her knees and brought her lips close to the girl's pussy. She was gazing up at her, as Aubrey stared down wide-eyed. She blew a little breath of air on the glistening lips to the sound of a sudden soft moan.

"Aubrey, why are you so wet down here?" asked Lana innocently. She stuck out her tongue to touch the moisture.

"Oh fuck," Aubrey gasped.

By this time Rachel and Misty had begun tugging on Sandy's jeans, yanking on the snap and dragging them down past her ass, reaching up to smack and slap her cheeks as they laughed. Tom watched her flesh rippling with the impacts, his cock throbbing and swollen now, almost painfully trapped inside his pants, drooling a steady stream of thin warm fluid down his leg. He could feel it pulsing in time with his heartbeat, and the unintentionally sensual movements of the girls as they stripped the last of the clothing from one another's bodies.

Lana and Nina had finished with Aubrey and now all three of them were rolling the fishnet stockings down Lydia's long slender legs and off her feet, and caressing her naked skin. She and Lana gazed into each other's eyes and shared a smile as Nina leaned in to give Lydia's landing strip a little nuzzle with lips and nose, and softly stroked her dewy labia.

Tom was speechless at the developing exhibitionism. Sandy was lying on the floor, feet in the air, with Rita and Misty tugging on her jeans. She kicked her legs free and rolled onto hands and knees, breasts hanging low and swinging freely, plump bottom upturned beautifully, before she and Rachel were able to grab onto Rita, the last of the girls still wearing anything.

"You ready, Rita?"

She bit her bottom lip adorably. "Okay, guys," she whispered. "Go ahead."

Sandy unsnapped the little shorts, and pulled down on the zipper, grinning up at her. Rachel snaked her fingers in under the waistband on one side and drew it down over the curve of Rita's hip, making her inhale sharply as her vulva was exposed to the cool air, a small bit of clitoral hood peeking out between moist lips.

Tom's mouth was actually watering, now, as he watched Sandy seize the other side, and she and Rachel guided the cut-offs down, slowly, to Rita's bare feet. The girl was twisting her knees this way and that, helping the shorts fall even as her friends caressed the bit of denim down her thighs and calves with soft strokes of their fingers and palms.

As one, all eight of them now completely naked, the girls looked up at him. Several wore predatory smiles as they crawled toward him.

"Now girls," he began, backing up. He felt something soft and warm against his shoulder blades. Somehow Misty had gotten around behind him. Her arms slipped underneath his and her hands roamed around his ribs and stomach languidly.

"It's time to get rid of these, Tom," Rachel admonished, coming up to him on her knees, running her hands up the front of his pants, firmly moving over the bulge of his erection beneath the thin fabric. Her polished nails scratched lightly along his length.

"Help me get this undone," said Sandy to Rita, reaching up to work on the buttons that made up his fly. The girl blinked behind her thick glasses, before leaning in and getting to work, the tip of her tongue sticking out one corner of her mouth, her enthusiastic fingers bumping against his straining cock and nudging him against his leg as she shoved buttons through holes.

Sandy pulled the sides apart as Rita got the buttons undone. She took one of Rita's hands and looked at her seriously. "Here, you need to hold him in you hand, while I pull these off. This denim is pretty rough."

"Okay," said Rita, nodding.

Sandy laid the girl's hand gently onto Tom's throbbing, aching erection where it struggled to rise, still mostly trapped. Her palm felt cool against the burning flesh of his member. Her fingers started to curl around him, and she looked up at him, watching his face. "Like this?" she asked, with a quick glance at Sandy, before returning her gaze to him.

"Yeah, hold onto him good," said Sandy, reaching to grip his waistband on the sides. "We don't want to scrape his penis."

Rita squeezed him a bit tighter, biting her lower lip. He watched her breasts rise and fall; she was breathing faster now. She said under her breath, "His... cock."

"That's right," whispered Sandy, smiling up at him slyly. "We don't want to hurt this big cock, do we Rita?" The girl shook her head.

Misty took hold of his trousers from the back, along with Sandy, and the two of them lowered them down his legs at an unhurried pace as the rest of the girls gathered close, standing or kneeling around him in a tight circle. The swollen head of his cock came into view, and Rita took it gently as well, carefully cradling his raging erection in both of her small hands as the other girls got his pants down past his knees. He felt Misty's hand slide between his thighs from behind, cool and surprising, and his cock lurched up in Rita's grip, making her squeak.

"It's... leaking," she said, feeling it with her hands now, more than holding it. Her fingers moved up his length, as she allowed his member to rise. They danced over the crown of his erection, getting sticky with the pre-cum that was smeared all over it and still seeping slowly from his opening.

"It's supposed to, Rita," said Aubrey, beside her, exasperated. "Haven't you ever played with one of these before?"

"Well, yeah, but..." She shrugged. "It was kinda dark. I didn't get a very good look."

"Okay, well this stuff is good. You'll like it. Why don't you try a little taste."

Rita hesitated, then looked up at Tom and extended her pink tongue. Her hands guided his cock so his opening just touched her warm moist tip. She sent a tingling up the length of his shaft and into his balls, and he felt a fresh dollop of pre-cum well up and watched it flow heavily onto her probing tongue.

He let out a low moan as she pulled away, a bridge of thin ooze connecting her to him for a few seconds, until it snapped and fell down her chin. Sandy darted in at that, quickly licking the residue from the girl's lower lip. Rita was enjoying the flavor of the little sip she'd gotten, moving her tongue around in her mouth and licking her lips.

"It is pretty good," she commented.

"Told you so," said Aubrey, as she leaned in from the side opposite Sandy and gave Rita a soft, open mouth kiss. The girl flailed for a second but soon got a handle on it, as Aubrey moved her lips wetly over her. "Mmm," she said, drawing back, tasting Tom in her own mouth now. Tom could hardly believe it, watching the girls share him like this.

"Educational as all of this is," interjected Lydia with a smile, "I think it's time for another round."

The naked girls crowded in close, nodding, and a dozen hands fell upon him, maneuvering him onto the plastic mats. He was surrounded by warm, bare flesh and smiling faces. Breasts pressed in on him from every direction, excited nipples boring into his skin.

Avoiding contact between the girls and his straining erection was out of the question. His shaft thrust out among their soft thighs and bottoms like an iron bar. The head of his cock slipped wetly between girls' hips, slid over their tummies leaving steaks of clear seminal fluid, and prodded at belly buttons as the girls squeezed in and adjusted their nubile bodies around him.

Tom found it nearly impossible not to press against them more firmly. He held back, trembling. His cock rose and fell on its own, tapping Rita on her flank. She was watching it with fascination.

"Right hand green," called Lydia, spinner in hand.

"Left hand yellow." That was Aubrey.

The girls all started bending over and reaching for colored circles. Their backs twisted and stretched sensuously. The muscles in their lovely asses shook and quivered with the strain of holding the positions they were trying to get into. Tom was reaching, too, for a green dot on his left, so he had to go across Aubrey, who had taken the one closer to his foot. As he bent over, lowering himself downward, her freckly ass rose up, and intercepted him, penis first. He was nestled between her cheeks. He held his breath.

She glanced back at him and smiled. And clenched.

He gasped at the sensation of his swollen cock being so warmly and firmly squeezed. She was clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing. Tom's breath came quick and shallow.

"What..." he panted, trying to keep his legs from giving out, "what are you doing?"

"I'm just playing strategically," she said sweetly.

"Oh, strategy, you say?" Sandy leaned in, jaw set. "I'll show you strategy." She was grabbing a yellow circle by Tom's foot, but was able to run her other hand up his leg. Soon her cool fingers found his scrotum, curling around it softly.

His cock lurched up, straining into the air for a few seconds, warm pre-cum sloshing out like it was an overfull bucket. Cloudy fluid spilled down the underside of his shaft and was even reaching his balls where Sandy's fingers slipped and slid over him. Then it relaxed a little and fell back down into the groove between Aubrey's ass cheeks with a wet smacking sound.

"Oh fuck," he gasped.

Sandy encircled the root of his heavy member with her fingers, and began to slap Aubrey's bottom with it, making sticky sounds and spattering her all over with his seminal emissions. Rita was absolutely staring, wide eyed and mouth hanging open, as Sandy directed his cock head into the moist embrace of Aubrey's pussy, sliding it up and down her slit.

"Oh my god," the girl panted, hands on the ground, legs trembling.

"You see? Strategic," said Sandy, pushing him in, so Aubrey's labia were stretched just around the crown of his erection, at its widest part, making her twitch and jerk her hips. She was trying to work her pussy further down his shaft, whimpering softly, but Sandy was having none of it, pulling back on Tom's cock whenever Aubrey thrust herself on it, keeping it right at her entrance. Tom's knees were going week. There was a wet sheen of girl juice running down the inside of Aubrey's thighs.

"Left foot red," called Lydia, with a smirk. She was watching the play unfolding around Tom and seemed quite amused. Until Lana maneuvered herself into a position near the girl's pretty pussy and gave it a slow lick, making her squeak.

"I can play strategically, too," the soccer player said, looking up at her roommate before closing her lips over the girl's labia more firmly.

Nina was getting ideas from this and used her free hand to stroke her way up Misty's curvy leg, and run her fingertips through the slippery folds she found up there. Misty was breathing hard and rolling her pelvis up and down, flexing her hip and thigh muscles.

There were several bare feet questing around for a red circle, but it didn't seem like many of the girls were fully focused on that aspect of the game anymore. The room was full of small sounds, low whispers, lips making moist contact. The heady scent of wet pussy hung thick in the air.

Tom blinked sweat from his eye and looked for a red dot while Sandy slid his throbbing, swollen member up and down Aubrey's soaking slit, her fingers tight around him. He reached back with one foot, trying to get a toe over the line.

It was Rita who set off the collapse this time. Tom thought he saw a calculating expressing pass across her face just before she leaned too far into Rachel, setting her off, and just happened to kick Tom's other foot out from under him. His slick cock slipped from Aubrey's wet pussy and passed between Sandy's fingers without resistance.

The fall happened almost in slow motion, as everyone kind of lost their balance and settled onto the floor, their naked limbs entangled with all the others. Rita ended up pressed against Tom, gazing into his eyes. His erection was snugly cradled against her tummy, dribbling warm pre-cum that pooled up in her navel before spilling further down.