New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is fun," she whispered to him. She had a hand on him, sliding slowly up along his ribs, then down toward his hip. She lightly traced her fingertips along his skin.

"I'm glad you're... having a good time," he managed, as her hand made its way down to graze along his swollen cock.

Aubrey leaned over and grinned. "Whatcha doing, roomie?" she asked.

"I just..." Rita licked her lips. "I wanted..."

Aubrey sat up, now, looking at her friend more seriously. So did Sandy. "What is it?" she encouraged, reaching out to touch the shy girl's shoulder, nipple rings glinting with the movement.

"It seems like everyone's been fucking the RA but me," she blurted, eyes going red. "I... I want to fuck, too, you know."

"Oh my gosh," gushed a few of the girls. "Rita!" cried Aubrey, taking her hand. Sandy reached over Tom's reclining form, dragging her body across him, and went in for a big hug, squishing her breasts up against Rita's. All the girls knee-walked in closer and laid encouraging hands on their friend.

"Of course you do," said Sandy, finally, to nods all around.

Rita sniffed and looked around at all the supportive faces around her, and her lips twitched into a hopeful smile. "I really, really do, guys," she said, laughing with them now.

"Come on, girl," said Lana. "We're getting you properly fucked." She glanced over at him. "Isn't that right, Tom?"

He felt his cock lurch upward, pointing straight at the ceiling and straining to swell even more than it already was. "Of course I'll fuck you, Rita," he said to her, looking into her eyes. He felt a fresh flow of pre-cum well up and spill from his opening to trickle slowly down his length. "I'd absolutely love to."

"Yeah?" she asked him, nibbling on her little finger. "You would?"

"He'd be crazy not to," said Misty, running her hands over Rita's arms and shoulders, and down her back. "I mean just look at this body on you!"

"But first thing's first," added Lana. "Let us get you warmed up a little, okay?"

"Warmed... What are you going to do?" she asked, looking around.

"Don't worry," said Lydia. "Just lie back and relax."

Tom watched as the girls guided her onto the Twister board. They knelt or wriggled down around her, stroking her naked body with their hands. Rachel squeezed one of the girl's tits with both hands, and pulled on her nipple. Nina bent down toward the other, watching her friend's face as she closed her full lips over pink pebbly flesh. Rita inhaled sharply as Nina nibbled at her hard nub.

Lana and Lydia ran their hands up and down Rita's lanky legs, caressing her thighs all over, and letting their fingers brush against her pussy lips. Rita twitched and gasped. Her head was resting in Aubrey's naked lap, and her roommate was stroking her face and neck as Sandy leaned over to softly make out with her. The two girls' lips met in a moist, open-mouth kiss and Tom could see their tongues touching and sliding over each other. Misty was slathering Rita's ear with saliva on the other side.

Lana brought her face down to nuzzle into Rita's seeping vulva. Tom saw her kiss smooth outer lips, softly suckling. Her tongue slipped in between and moved wetly over the girl's little pink clit. Rita cried out at that, not loud, but high pitched and sudden. She was taking short rapid breaths. Lana backed off and let Lydia take her place gently making out with Rita's pussy. She slid a finger into the girl's sodden slit.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she was mumbling, twisting on the plastic mats as her friends licked and suckled at her nipples, and kissed her lips, and devoured her pussy. Lana was holding one of her legs up now, and Tom watched Lydia slipping a second finger inside her.

"I think she's just about ready for you," said Sandy, looking up with anticipation, as Rita's pelvis rose off the floor, and she tensed for several seconds, Lydia's mouth still sealed over her vulva, before finally collapsing bonelessly. Lydia came up for air with a big shiny grin. Her black lipstick was smeared and mostly gone, washed away in the flow of warm pussy juice dripping down her chin.

"You're up," she said, moving out of the way for Tom.

"That was... That was..." Rita was catching her breath. "Don't stop yet," she managed, staring up at the ceiling. "Please?"

"Don't worry, sweetie," Tom said, crawling in between her legs. "I've got you from here."

Her eyes rolled down to rest on his face. It seemed to give her an anchor to hold onto, gazing into his eyes. "Please fuck me, Tom," she whispered, looking excited.

"Okay, here it comes..."

His cock was lined up with her sweet little pussy. It had been throbbing and oozing for half an hour, rubbing on all the girls, getting squeezed and handled. He slid the swollen crown up and down her glistening slit, pushing her pussy lips aside. It felt amazing, so hot and wet he could barely believe it. He leaned forward, and her labia stretched around him.

"Aaahh," she moaned sharply. He stopped, pulled back. Her hands shot out and gripped his shoulders, nails digging in. "Don't you dare," she panted, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed in again, farther this time, but slowly, letting her adjust to his girth. Her hips bucked beneath him.

He was holding himself up with his arms. He wanted to fall upon her, take her tits, suck her hard nipples into his mouth and bite down gently. But her breasts were getting plenty of attention already. Rachel had moved on from nipple pinching and pulling, and was now slurping on Rita's swollen nub, saliva spilling down the soft mound. Nina was taking care of the other one similarly, and Sandy and Misty were placing kisses all over her collar bones and shoulders.

Tom decided to let the girls handle things down there, and just looked in Rita's eyes as he sank his length slowly into her slippery canal. He felt her insides flutter and clench around him. She held his gaze even as her body squirmed and twisted beneath the multi-pronged sensory assault she was enduring.

Sweat dripped from his body, raining onto hers. His cock was tingling. He felt Lana and Lydia running their hands over his arms, and up and down his back. One of them slipped cool fingers between his legs to curl lightly around his scrotum, cradling his heavy balls in her hand, moving along with his thrusts as he repeatedly bore into the girl below.

Finally he drew back, thick erection popping free with a fine spatter of warm cream. He seized one of Rita's gangly legs and tossed it over his shoulder, sitting back enough to straddle her other thigh. He got his knees up beside her on either side and plunged into her pussy until he was sheathed to the root. He let out a long groan, shoving his hips all the way forward, grinding his pubic bone against hers, making her quiver and twitch upon him.

"Ah... ooh... oh god... aah," she babbled, as he gripped her pelvis, thumbs sinking into her soft flesh, and began to pummel her pussy relentlessly. Her tits bounced and quaked, so the other girls had to chase down her nipples with their lips. Nina gave up and just let her tongue drag wetly over the squishy surface of Rita's breast as it rattled around.

The tingling had moved up his length, and was now simmering in his balls, and humming through his core. He brought a thumb down to her sensitive little pink clit and rubbed the creamy wetness down there around it in circles. He was holding her calf against his shoulder with his chin. She froze up and let out a kind of keening sound. His other thumb found her anus, pressing in on it, gently but firmly. She broke out in a fresh layer of sweat all over her body, and a wave of her steamy emissions washed out over Tom's straining cock, just as he reached the point of no return himself, feeling a great gushing of hot cum up his pulsing shaft.

The first surge of semen flooded her pussy before he could pull back. It flowed over her rosy swollen labia, covering her sticky folds in a thick pearly glaze as he emerged from her. Another heavy rope of cum arced upward and slapped down in a clumpy streak from her navel to the bottom half of one heaving breast, narrowly missing Rachel's face as she licked the hard, pebbly nipple there. The rest dribbled out in smaller spurts as he slapped his cock wetly upon her vulva, making her tremble with orgasmic aftershocks.

"Oh my god," she finally got out, breathlessly, as the other girls moved in quickly to slurp up the semen adorning her body. Rachel and Nina went for what landed up near Rita's tits, scooping up a fair portion of creamy cum each, pushing it into puddles on her skin with their tongues and sucking at them with wet sounds. Tom watched strands of semen stretch and snap between the girls' lips and Rita's well-slathered breasts as they moved around the squishy globes, placing soft kisses and licks all over.

Lana and Lydia were focused a bit lower. They took turns leaning in to slide their tongues over their friend's honeyed labia. They kissed each other and made out with Rita's pussy lips at the same time, until her lap was a foamy slurry of cum and saliva and slippery girl juice. Their faces shone slickly with it when they came up for breath.

Not wanting to leave anyone out, Rachel and Nina turned toward the other girls with mouthfuls of fresh semen. Rachel and Misty began to kiss, and Tom watched his cum drip down their chins as Rachel's tongue pushed a heavy dollop in between her friend's lips.

Nina rose to her feet and padded over behind Aubrey, still sitting with Rita's head in her lap. Aubrey was watching everything, her mouth hanging open slightly in amazement. She looked up at Nina, approaching with glistening lips sealed tight around a mouthful of cum.

Tom watched as Nina took Aubrey's chin from behind and tilted her face upward. Nina's darker fingers made a sharp contrast against Aubrey's fair skin. Aubrey looked like a kid in a candy store as she opened her mouth wide and rolled out her tongue. Nina hovered above, leaning over her, and allowed her creamy payload to slip through parted lips and pour into Aubrey's waiting mouth. Well, most of it. Some spilled over her chin, plopping down onto her freckled tits, oozing over a firm, pebbly nipple, to dangle precariously above Rita.

"I want some, too," whined Sandy, watching them.

She had her hands on Aubrey, and leaned in hungrily as she spoke. Her breasts pressed in upon Aubrey's, one pierced nipple making a deep divot in the other girl's soft flesh. Tom's semen squished between them, smearing over both their tits, making Sandy's nipple ring cling stickily to Aubrey's aureole.

As Nina finished dribbling, she let Aubrey's chin slip through her fingers and tilt downward. Sandy knew what to do, looking up and letting her mouth gape as Aubrey released a thick string of bubbly spit and cloudy cum. She let it out slowly, so it dangled unbroken for several inches from her lips down onto Sandy's waiting tongue.

Tom was entranced, watching the girls pass his semen along from mouth to mouth. His erection had had no time to diminish before the wanton display before him began to make it swell anew, rising in small jumps every few seconds until it was pointing toward the ceiling.

Sandy was bending down now on her hands and knees--lovely round bottom up in the air, shiny with the wetness that was all over the insides of her ass cheeks and dripping down between her curvy thighs--to hover over Rita's face with a mouthful of warm cum.

Rita nodded and parted her lips expectantly, watching as Sandy let it flow toward her. The girls were making all kinds of low 'mmm's and soft smacking sounds as they shared the semen and moved their lips wetly together. Sandy made out with her, spilling Tom's seed down the girl's cheeks and chin as they slowly kissed. Aubrey stroked Sandy's hair and caressed Rita's shoulder as the two cum-soaked girls wriggled in her naked lap.

By now Lana and Lydia had Rita's pussy as clean as if she had just stepped out of a bath. Of saliva. Her whole groin glistened with the thin sheen of spit their tongues had left behind. Lana was looking up at Tom's cock, once again rock hard, pulsing in slow, steady ticks, straining upward. A trickle of clear seminal fluid emerged from his opening and traced its way down the contours of his thick shaft.

Lydia crawled up his body, groping his thighs and ass. He was still straddling one of Rita's legs. He looked down and saw Lana approaching as well, coming in low on her hands and knees. Lydia touched the tip of her tongue to the flow of pre-, or was it post-, cum oozing down the swollen head of his cock. Lana closed warm lips upon his heavy scrotum, cradling one simmering testicle in her mouth. She suckled, pulled it further in between her lips. Tom sucked air through his teeth, staring at the two of them.

Some of the other girls were closing in, now, cute smiles dripping with clumps of semen as they gathered around. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. Rita was sitting up, too, running her hands over his legs, bringing her face near his throbbing erection, alongside Lydia's. The two of them began to nuzzle his shaft softly, parting their lips against him while Lana gently worked the wet heat of her mouth over his balls down below them. At times he could see his dripping cock superimposed over all three of their shiny faces at once as they moved around slurping over him.

"Look at them go," commented Sandy, sidling in close, putting her arms around Tom and the girls slobbering on his cock and balls.

"Impressive," agreed Aubrey, pressing in. "My little roomie can't get enough, can she?"

Rita didn't stop, but she mumbled something Tom couldn't quite make out, moving her lips against the underside of his shaft as it rested upon her face. "Mmf, hmff." He felt a tightening in his balls, a movement of the seminal fluid sloshing around inside, spilling hot and slick from his opening to drizzle over the bridge of her nose, and up into the corner of her eye, and couldn't help but groan softly. She squinted and giggled, vibrating against his urethra.

"I sure can't," put in Misty, scooching in to get a better view. Her tits pushed up against Aubrey's arm and squished out around it. There were streaks of bubbly cum running down her chest and she was smearing it onto Aubrey now.

"It's too bad Tom can't have a girlfriend," mused Nina, wistfully, gazing over the action.

"I know, right," said Rachel, licking some of his semen from her lips.

"I'm sorry, girls," he said, between panting breaths, as Lydia kissed his cockhead softly, holding his burning erection in cool fingers and pressing her lips against him again and again. "It just... wouldn't be fair..."

"You said before, it wouldn't be fair for you to be in a relationship with any one of us," recollected Sandy, gazing off to the side.

"Y... yes," he managed to get out, as Lydia's lips slipped over the seeping crown of his erection, closing hot and tight around him. She looked up at him, black mascara getting messy as her eyes started to water, and began to swallow her way down his length, slowly, rhythmically. He felt her tongue slithering along his shaft, bathing him in wet heat. Rita stared at what she was doing with her one open eye, incredulous.

"But, what if..." Aubrey was pressed up against him, now, her tits sliding over his ribs. Her hard nipples dug into him like rough little rocks. He could feel her breath, warm in his ear. "What if... Do you think it might work if we could all be your girlfriends, together?"

"Ooh, yeah," chimed in Rachel.

"That does sound fair," said Misty.

"Everything would be equal if you were in a relationship with all of us, wouldn't it, Tom?" asked Rita hopefully, staring up at him from underneath where Lydia was sliding back on his member, just a bit, taking a long breath through her nose, before beginning to swallow him down once more. He felt the back of her throat fluttering against the head of his cock. Black makeup ran down her cheeks in thin lines as she gazed up, making tight gulping contractions around him.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. He couldn't help it; he thrust his hips forward, feeling himself sink farther into Lydia's throat. She gagged convulsively, but didn't pull away. Her lips were stretched around the base of his cock, and her tongue wriggled underneath, making him twitch and jerk. "Oh shit... Yes, that... could work," he panted.

Bright smiles spread among the girls' faces. Rita bounced against him with excitement. Lydia came off of him with a splash of foamy spit spilling down her chest, sticky and bubbly on her tits, and gave him a big, happy grin. She looked proud of herself, after the way she'd been deep throating him. He was proud of her, too.

"How do you do that, Lydia?" asked Rita, eyes wide with amazement.

Lydia was still catching her breath, swallowing constantly but not enough to keep saliva from overflowing her lips and dribbling down her chin. Lana took the opportunity to speak for her, sidling up and looking at her roommate adoringly as she stroked her naked body, and fondled her dripping-wet breasts with slow squeezes and deliberate, full-palmed gropes.

"I'm glad you asked," she said, glancing at the nerdy girl without stopping her explorations. "As his girlfriends, we all need to share what we know about pleasing our new boyfriend." She smiled. "Right, Tom?"

"Oh god," he breathed, eying them warily.

"I think he's on board." She was curling her fingers lightly around his cock, sliding them along his shaft, making him shudder. Pre-cum gathered into a pendulous drop hanging from his tip. "Come in close, now, Rita. It's lesson time."

"O--okay."

Lydia had recovered a bit and was on Rita's other side now, stroking her back encouragingly as the girl gazed upon Tom's erection, bobbing a couple of inches from her face. Lana gripped him near the root, and aimed the head of his cock toward her lips.

"Why don't you start by giving him a kiss?" encouraged Lana.

"Just right here," added Lydia, placing one fingertip on the opening at the tip of his penis. The cloudy pre-cum there made a glistening bridge between her finger and his cock for a few seconds, before another heavy dollop spilled out and broke the string.

Rita leaned forward, lips parted, and made a soft sound as she took Tom's cock into her mouth. She licked the warm seminal fluid, and slurped gingerly on him, like she was trying out a new kind of ice cream. Lana moved him with her hand, dragging the slick head of his cock over Rita's lips until they were glazed and shiny.

"It's so good," she mumbled, lips moving wetly against his seeping slit.

"Now take him in more deeply," urged Lydia, placing a hand lightly on Rita's back.

Rita had been focused mostly on the cock before her. But now she looked up at Tom's face, eyes watering behind her big glasses, as she got her lips stretched around him and struggled to push herself farther onto his shaft. Spit ran down her chin and dripped on her tits as she moved forward, then back, then forward, until he could feel his cock head nestling in the back of her throat, her muscles quivering against him.

"You're doing great! Now try to swallow a little," said Lana.

Rita made some gulping motions around his cock, making him twitch and shiver. Tears welled up in her eyes and streamed down her cheeks, and finally she came off of him with a gasp, looking thrilled.

"Oh god," she said, "so big in my throat."

"We have to work together, on a cock like this," whispered Sandy in her ear. She leaned down and took over for her, sliding her lips over the crown and bobbing her head up and down.

"That's right," agreed Lana, squeezing the base of his cock as Sandy worked her way down its length. Tom groaned deeply. "This is a team effort."

Sandy's nipple rings glinted as she suckled on his swollen erection, slathering him with copious amounts of saliva, pushing him sideways into one distended cheek until he popped free with a sound like wine being uncorked. She slid her lips up and down his length, humming so the vibration thrummed through his shaft.