New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 04

Story Info
Life with eight girlfriends is interrupted by an old RA.
13.7k words
4.8
16k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
629 Followers

Hazy light filtered into the room through lazily swaying curtains as Tom began to stir.  He shifted, feeling warm flesh against him.  There was a soft snore, and Rita moved a little, pressing her naked body more firmly into his.  His cock was quite spent from the night before, but he was just waking up and it showed.  It was about half-way firm, and felt great nestled in the moist crevice between the cheeks of her ass.

He stretched, rolling over to encounter the second young woman in his bed.  Misty was sleeping facing him, so her breasts squished upon his chest and his penis rested against her mound, parting her lips just slightly, as he held her close, watching the quick movements of her eyes underneath their lids.  Her breath ruffled his hair.

It was a few minutes like that before her eyes fluttered and opened, focusing on his face inches away.  "Morning, lover," she whispered with a smile, moving a hand up his ribs.

"Hi, Misty," he grinned, letting his hand roam her body.  His cock was growing against her pussy, now, sliding between her labia as it lengthened, pushing them apart as it thickened.  He felt her dampness slick along his urethra.

There was movement behind him, and soon Rita's hand was snaking under his arm to wander over his chest and abs.  Her fingers and Misty's made contact and intertwined as the girls caressed him from both sides.

"I really love waking up with you like this," she breathed in his ear.

Tom rolled onto his back, letting the girls lean on his chest now that they were both awake.  They traced their fingertips along his skin, following tracks known only to themselves over broad pecs and nipples, down his stomach and circling his navel.  "It's truly amazing for me, too," he agreed, stroking Rita's ass with an arm around her back as she lay across him.  Her knee moved up and down on his thigh and she smiled into his neck.

Misty's knee bumped Rita's as they jostled for real estate on his bare legs.  She had her face buried in his neck, too, but she was kissing and nibbling on his ear.  It was all more than enough to get the blood flowing more strongly into his morning wood.  His cock swelled and slowly moved itself up his leg in little jerks and starts.  The girls watched as it inched up in pulses, in sync with his heartbeat.  He felt like he hadn't been fully flaccid in days.  Since he agreed to take on all the dorm residents as his girlfriends, actually.  They all had needs to be fulfilled, and he was doing his best to meet them.

"Remember the rules, girls," he said.  Rita was lightly stroking his hardening cock, curling her cool fingers around the head, giving him a gentle squeeze.  "I had sex with both of you last night.  I'm not supposed to do it with anyone twice in a row.  Got to give someone else a turn."

"No, no," said Misty, her hand joining Rita's on his erection.  They were holding him straight up in the air, now.  Rita enveloped his cock head in a loose fist, and Tom felt the slickness of pre-cum spread under her fingers as Misty encircled his shaft and slid up and down.  "It was me, then Rita.  Then me.  Now it's Rita's turn again."  The other girl looked up, suddenly nodding along.

He had to chuckle at their determination.  "You're already pushing it with that, young lady!  I'm taking a shower."

The girls moved with him as he sat up, kneeling on either side, and kept ahold of his cock, playfully swinging him this way and that with their fingers looped loosely about his shaft.  He got onto his knees, and they followed.  Misty's hand came in to gently cradle his balls.  He felt real regret, continuing to move off the bed and away from them until his cock and balls slipped from their hands.

"I'm sorry, girls," he said with a smile, erection pointing upward and bobbing as he stepped back.  

"You'd better be," giggled Rita, shaking a finger at him as Misty reached over to tickle her ribs just underneath her jiggling breasts.  

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out," said Misty, giving him a sultry glance before turning to Rita with parted lips.  They came together with a soft kiss.  He saw Rita close her eyes as she leaned into her friend's affections.  A low moan escaped her throat.

Tom shook his head in disbelief at what his life had become.  The girls' breasts pressed together, nipples growing firm and digging into each other's soft flesh as they made out on his bed.  His cock was fully hard now, thick and swollen.  Veins stood out along his stiff shaft.  He didn't bother with any kind of clothes; he just grabbed a towel and headed out into the hall, feeling his erection sway with his movements, and his balls swing free and heavy between his legs.

The floors were hardwood in the old Victorian building, cool but comfortable against his bare feet.  Some of the girls were stirring in their rooms as he strode down the hall.  Nina smiled up at him from her floor where she was digging through a pile of Lycra and spandex.  She was sitting cross-legged on a pillow, naked, her sweet little pussy smothered in the softness of it.  Her dark nipples were nearly flat, but began to stand out almost immediately as she caught sight of him, and started to stare.  Her eyes were pasted to his throbbing cock.  She flicked her gaze up to his face again and gave him a big grin as he walked past.

The bathroom door opened as he reached it, and Sandy came out, toweling off.  She was naked and dripping with warm water, holding the towel as she rubbed it up and down her midsection and legs, but not wrapping it around herself.  Her nipple piercings glinted as she moved, shiny against her skin, her tits reddish from the hot shower and swinging pendulously as she worked to dry herself.

She held her towel casually in one hand as she came up to Tom with her arms out for a hug.  "Mmm, looks like you just missed me," she murmured, her breath warm in his ear, as she pressed in tightly and put her arms around his shoulders.

He felt her nipples hard against his chest, and their metal rings cold on his skin.  He ran his hands up and down her moist back, giving her ass a squeeze.  Her drippy tummy was pressed against his erection.  She was opening her soft lips.  They met in an unhurried kiss, lips moving together.  The tip of her tongue probed into his mouth, and he sucked on it hungrily, stroking her body, sliding his own tongue between her lips.  He felt a syrupy warmth rising up inside his swollen shaft, and spilling from his tip to smear around Sandy's wet belly button.

"Why don't you come back in the shower with me?" he asked her, leaning in to nibble at her ear.

"I just got dry!" she said, exasperated.  "Well, kind of dry.  No, you go shower.  Just... let me have a little something to tide me over till later."  She was sliding herself down his body as she spoke, tits on either side of his erection, squeezing in on him as she got down to her knees.

"Just a little taste for right now," she whispered, lips moving against the head of his cock like it was a microphone.  Clear pre-cum spread over them, making little strings between her lips and his opening as she kissed him softly, and extended her tongue to dip into the small slit, scooping into the seminal fluid seeping from him there.  He felt her shudder a little as she swallowed, trembling against his legs, before she opened her mouth to take in his crown and engulfed his cock in warm lips and gently pressing tongue.  

"Mmm, mm," she moaned around his shaft, sliding further down.  He felt warm saliva flowing over his balls as his cock head pushed up against the back of her throat and he let out a deep groan.

He was so absorbed with what Sandy was doing he jumped in surprise when he felt another cool hand upon his shoulder, then moving around to his chest.  He glanced over to see Rachel's bright-eyed face coming in close.  

"Good morning," she said, nose brushing against his as she brought her arms up around his neck.  She had on one of her light sundresses, flared out loose and airy around her curvy hips and creamy upper thighs where the garment came to an abrupt end.  Sandy just scooched over a bit to make room, slurping her way up and down the length of his wet shaft, so Tom put an arm around Rachel and held her close as she parted her lips for a kiss.

"It's so nice to get a little time here with you," she breathed, nuzzling softly into his neck, after their lips moved together for a few seconds.  "Sharing a few kisses..."  Their lips met again and their tongues touched, tentatively at first, then beginning to slide along one another more aggressively, as he ran a hand up and down her spine, slipping his fingers under the fabric of her dress where it was tied, low on her back.

"It's--yes," he gasped, tearing his mouth away for a breath.  "Extremely nice," he agreed, panting, before she regained her lock on his lips.

Sandy glanced up at the two of them, her cheeks hollowed out with suction as she held his cock tight in her mouth and licked along his underside, and a spasm rippled through him as another surge of hot pre-cum bubbled up and spilled over her tongue.  Rachel felt him jerk, giggling softly into his mouth as they continued to make out.  She reached down to stroke her fingers through Sandy's hair as the girl's head bobbed with her ongoing efforts to swallow his shaft.

"You joining us for our yoga session later, Sandy?" she asked, brushing strands of dark hair from her friend's face.  She gripped the shaft of Tom's cock where it emerged from Sandy's lips, tugging gently, and the girl allowed it to come free, with a small pop.

"I think so," she mumbled, as Rachel pressed the sticky erection against her face, rolling it from one cheek to the other, across her mouth and nose.  "It sound--sounds pretty--"  Rachel was slapping her lips now with the glistening cock meat.  Tom's breath was ragged, his balls on a low boil as cloudy seminal fluid sloshed from his opening and spattered Sandy's sweet face with streaks and droplets of thin shiny glaze.

"Good, glad to hear it!"  She paused, glancing down, as if just remembering what she was doing, and let go of Tom's erection, which now pulsed up and down on its own in the air, so on the verge he felt like it might go off if Sandy just blew one strong breath on it.

"Come on, let's let him get to his shower," she said, taking Sandy's hand as she started down the hall.  "We've got some things to do to get ready."

"Okay, come help me pick out an outfit."  Sandy rose up, one of her nipple rings grazing Tom's ribs. He watched her pale ass sway away as she followed Rachel down toward her room.  His cock stabbed into the air in vain, a steady stream of pre-cum seeping down the veiny shaft.  He sighed as they disappeared, before turning to go into the bathroom.

"Thank god," he said to himself, hearing a shower running when he got inside.  He was cradling his balls in one hand as he walked, they felt so heavy and full.  His erection was swollen and throbbing, the head of his cock purple and engorged, oozing thick fluid with each step.

He came around the corner into a bank of steam, and found one of the showers running, occupied by Aubrey, her long legs flecked with freckles, her body slick with hot water, her naked skin accented with soapy foam where she ran her fingers over her curves and into her crevices.  She hefted one of her breasts in the crook of an arm, the skin flushed with heat, her nipple standing at attention, and spread a layer of bubbles over the soft mound with her other hand, as Tom approached her.

"Hi Tom," she smiled.  "I was just finishing up, if you want the running wa--"

"You're not going anywhere," he growled, seizing her roughly in his arms as he joined her under the spray of water.  He grinned at her.  "Look how filthy you still are!"

"Ooh," she squeaked, a new light coming to her face as she looked up at him with sudden anticipation.  "Oh, I--aah, Tom--"  Her words were replaced with more basic sounds, mewling moans and sharp intakes of breath, as his body pressed into hers, and his hands explored her.  Her tits were wet and slick against his chest.  Her pussy was smooth and slippery upon his erect cock.  He slid between her labia, feeling her juices spread over his shaft.  His cock head rubbed her navel and slapped against her abdomen as they moved together.

He grasped a tit with one hand, squeezing, gently but firmly, as he leaned in to kiss her.  He had his other hand around her back, roaming her moist skin.  His fingers sank into one cheek of her squishy ass and he pulled her tight against him, grinding his erection along her clit.  She moaned into his mouth as their tongues entwined.

She lifted one leg, her foot rising up his calf, and he got his hands underneath her bottom and hefted her up, leaning her back against the glass shower partition.  Her legs separated, and she wrapped them around his waist, locking her ankles behind him.  She was pressed between the glass and his chest, gripping his hips with her thighs.  He reached down to feel her pussy.  She was hot and tight around his fingers as he slid into her juicy folds and explored her.

"Oh god," she gasped, as he sucked at her neck and felt his way into her deep warmth with one finger, then another.  She flailed around below her with one hand, fumbling for his cock, and Tom spread her lips with the fingers he was sliding in and out of her as she guided his hard shaft toward her opening, enveloping the swollen head in sudden wet heat.  She twitched and jerked in his arms, just holding steady there for a moment with her labia stretched around him, and then let out a long breath, sinking down his length bit by bit.  

"Oh fuck," she cried, as he pulled quickly back out, and then pushed slowly in, further into her slick sheath with every stroke.  Soon he was plunging into her depths with his full length, as her body rattled like a rag doll between him and the smooth glass, limbs going wild as she tried to hang on to him.  "Ooh ffuuck--ahh--god--"  

Aubrey's voice was muffled as he closed his lips upon her mouth, thrusting his tongue into the warm space, claiming her.  She licked back at him weakly, her body trembling, eyes rolling back in her head.  Her legs tightened around him and a powerful convulsion rolled through her, then another, and another, as Tom ground the base of his cock against her clit, her pussy clenching and spasming around him as she let out a shriek too loud to be contained.  It burst out past Tom's lips and tongue, still intimately engaged with hers, and echoed through the tiled room.

He held her up as she caught her breath, still impaled upon him, her arms clutching feebly at his neck.  He hefted her body, just a bit, and then let her slide down his pole, her pussy quivering upon his cock in little post-orgasmic aftershocks.  She gasped softly and ground her pelvis against him in a steady rhythm, her body shaking at the sensations rippling through her.

"Oh my god, Tom," she breathed in his ear, squirming and wriggling in his arms.  "I can't believe how fucking good you feel in me."

"Yeah?"  He cradled her ass in his hands and stepped away from the glass, walking her around on his hard shaft, bouncing her up and down upon his pistoning cock.  She started to yelp and gulp for air.  He slowly circled the room before strolling over to the bench and laying her down on the wood slats.  Her legs fell wide open, exhausted.  He was able now to lean down and take ahold of her breasts while he continued to pummel her pussy.  He squeezed one, then the other, and took her nipple in his mouth, teasing the firm nub between his teeth as he suckled on her bumpy areoles and slurped her soft tit flesh into his mouth hard enough to leave a mark.  He moved over a couple of inches and did it again, making her moan softly.  

He was giving her pussy long slow strokes, now, all the way in, and all the way out.  He felt his balls simmering as they slapped her wet ass.  Her inner labia stretched tight around the head of his cock, clutching at him like needy suckling lips.  He reached down to thumb her clit and she jerked and spasmed yet again, contractions rolling up and down her vagina, and he felt a sudden heat gush through him.  Thick creamy semen appeared, squeezing out of Aubrey's pussy around his tingling shaft.  His crown emerged and another stream burst forth, glazing her labia and plopping heavily onto her pubic mound.  He had his cock in hand and rubbed her pussy with it even as further spurts of cum spilled out, flowing over her folds and ridges.

He collapsed upon her and the two of them lay there catching their breath for some time.  "Holy shit, Aubrey," he finally managed, mumbling into her neck.  "That was incredible."

Her tits were squishing against his chest with her rapid breathing.  She held his face in her hands and met his gaze with her bright greenish eyes before pulling him down for a long kiss.  No longer filled with urgency, they made out softly on the bench until the water on their bodies started to get cold.

"I was clean, before you came in," she commented, glancing down at her cum-covered pussy as they stood up.

"Why don't you head down to my room," Tom said with a smile, drying off.  "Your roommate's probably still in there with Misty.  I'm sure they'll want to help you... clean up."

"Oooh," she said, raising an eyebrow.  "I like the sound of that."

He watched her ass swing from side to side as she sauntered out, water dripping down her back and legs.  She didn't use a towel, preferring to air dry.  Tom, on the other hand, rubbed himself down vigorously before leaving his towel on the floor with a few others.  They'd all started treating the place more like a shared house than a dorm, recently, since they were as likely to be naked as clothed in any part of it, and were all living intimately together like one big family.  He or one of the girls would throw a load of towels in the machine later.  For now he just headed out into the hall, relaxed and unencumbered by any clothing.

He made his way to the common area, enjoying the cool air on his skin as he strolled.  His penis was still wet with Aubrey's juices and his own semen, but it felt pleasantly spent, and dangled in complete repose between his thighs.

The common room was bright with the morning light, streaming in through the windows.  He smiled at the girls on the sofa, and they practically bounced with excitement at the sight of him.

"Oh my gosh," said Lana, "I never get a chance to play with it when it's so soft!"  She was staring at his flaccid penis, and licked her lips.  She was lounging on the couch in just a snug t-shirt, long bare legs drawn up by her chest as she watched TV.  Her uncovered vulva peaked out between her naked bottom cheeks like a lovely shy smile.

"Better be quick," snickered Lydia, reclining at the other end of the sofa in a pair of thigh-high stockings and black lace arm wraps that covered her from her wrists almost up to her shoulders.  Her torso was a pale expanse of naked skin.  Her little nipples were light pink and pointy.  Her pussy pouted adorably between creamy thighs, their top few inches enticingly bare above her stockings.  "It won't stay that way for very long."

Lana was sliding down onto her knees even as the other spoke.  She smiled up at Tom and guided him toward the sofa, pushing him down.  He let himself be seated, and she wedged his knees apart and insinuated herself between, laying her hands on his lap and leaning in.  "I just like being able to get the whole thing in my mouth," she said, before slurping up his limp penis down to the root.  She suckled at his soft member gently, almost lazily, for a moment before letting it slip wetly from her lips.

"I can fit the whole thing in my mouth when it's--"

"And I like to bend it in half with my tongue," Lana interrupted her, "or roll it up..."  She bent down to take him into the warmth of her mouth once more, doing as she described.  She pressed her tongue against him, and manipulated his penis with it, bending him this way and that, loving how flexible he was in his current state.

djrip
djrip
629 Followers