New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhh," she gasped, as he pinched her nipples from behind, twisting softly.  His wet cock stirred against her ass, where it pressed slickly in between her cheeks.  His could feel Aubrey's nose nudging his balls where they hung over her face, as she slurped on Rita's needy pussy.  "Oh god, Tom..."

He reached down, tugging on Rita's pussy lips with his fingertips, spreading her labia as Aubrey licked between them.  Rita's clit stood proudly, achingly swollen.  Aubrey's tongue caressed it softly before she closed her mouth over the whole area and moaned at the taste of the nectar spilling down her throat.

Rita trembled in his arms as her orgasm washed through her and Aubrey continued to gently lick and suck at her vagina.  Tom was pressed tight against her back, from his cock to his chest, and held her close, groping her tits under her arms, making broad circles around her stomach as her abdominal muscles twitched.  He leaned in to kiss the side of her neck.

"I've been cumming so much..."  She seemed drunk on pleasure, whispering in his ear as she rolled her hips and enjoyed the feel of Aubrey's lips on her labia.  "Are you going to fuck us now, too?"

"Oh fuck, Rita, I want to," he said, nuzzling her ear as his erection grew firm and rigid once more, nestled warmly in the crevice between the soft cheeks of her ass.  "I really fucking want to."

She slid herself along his length, moving her vulva over Aubrey's tongue as well.  "Why don't--aahh--why don't you?"

"I'm just... here for my shorts..." he groaned, as she bent forward, raising her ass.  She brought her face next to Misty's, licking Aubrey's pussy from the other direction, and wiggled her bottom at him enticingly.  Aubrey was catching her breath down below him, face dripping with Rita's juices, panting as the other two girls made out sloppily with her pussy.  Tom's cock slid down Rita's ass crack on a layer of creamy lubrication, and the head parted her labia, resting on her pink swollen clit, at her entrance.  Her petals were warm and wet around his tip.

"Supposed to go... do some yoga..."  He felt Aubrey's lips moving under his dangling balls, opening up to gently suck one into her hot mouth, sending a tingle through his body.  "Uhhhngg..." he groaned.  His hips moved forward.  It was automatic.  He watched as his cock sank into Rita's pussy, slowly, inch by inch.

"Aahhh..." she moaned into Aubrey's vagina.  "You are fucking us," she cooed happily.

"I--I'm just--"  He gripped her ass cheeks in both hands, pulling them apart so her pussy was stretched tight and shiny around his aching girth.  His length disappeared into her hot flesh until he was fully sheathed.  "Just gonna put it in once," he gasped.  She shivered as he withdrew his glistening member until her inner labia were fluttering over the head of his cock.

"Oohh, maybe just twice," she murmured, reaching underneath to encircle him in her fingers.

"Ohh fuck," he groaned, sinking deeply into her once more, trembling as he pushed his tingling cock through her snug canal.  "I can't."  He drew back before pushing into her a third time.  Her hips bucked in his hands.  He realized Aubrey was still licking Rita's clit.  He could feel the wet heat of her tongue.  His balls were getting tighter.  "I've got to..."  He drew out slowly, carefully, dribbling a stream of Rita's thin fluids onto Aubrey's chin.  She opened her mouth and let the warm rain spill over her tongue.

"I've got to get out there and keep an eye on the girls," he finally managed, cradling his erection gingerly in one hand, the swollen head hovering just outside Rita's oozing pussy.  A heavy dollop of pre-cum hung from the end, threatening to drip onto Aubrey's face.  "Why don't you come out with me for some yoga?" he asked hopefully.

Rita looked up from Aubrey's vulva.  "I do think we've gotten her pretty well cleaned up down here," she said to Misty.

They had at that, Tom thought, though Aubrey's upper half was looking a little drenched now.  Her hair was matted.  Her face was dripping.  She and Rita sat up on wobbly limbs.  Misty crawled in close, stroking the girls' backs with a wet, shiny grin.  Tom grabbed a pair of cut-off sweats and pulled them on, trying to wedge his erection awkwardly under the elastic waistband.

"But we don't have anything to wear," said Misty.  "We were naked when we came in here last night."

"And, I came in naked from the shower," added Aubrey.

"Just grab a few of my shirts," he suggested.

The girls seemed agreeable to that, and began flipping through his closet, passing out some large t-shirts and shrugging them on.  They looked adorable, with their long bare legs under the baggy shirts.  The material hung down enough to cover their pussies and even the bottoms of their asses, if just barely.  As long as they didn't move too much.  It would have to do.  He pushed his cock downward through the sweat shorts, but it popped right back up, tenting out the soft gray fabric.

The four of them trooped out through the back door to find the other girls setting up yoga mats on the grass of the quad.  It looked like they'd brought just about enough for everyone.  Sandy was unrolling a purple one, wearing one of her old band shirts, so worn out the material looked like it might tear apart just from the weight of her heavily swaying breasts.  He caught sight of a metallic glint and realized that one of her nipples had lined up with a small rip and poked through, the piercing now dangling outside the threadbare fabric, along with a pink nub of flesh.  She was on her hands and knees, pushing the foam mat down, and her thinly stretched yoga pants looked like someone had simply air-brushed the bottom half of her body a light shade of blue.  The spandex was molded to her ass and pussy like a layer of skin cream.  He licked his lips, watching her buttocks clench and flex through the nearly transparent membrane.

Rachel had finished unrolling hers and was relaxing on it, lying on her back next to where Sandy was setting up.  Her knees were up, touching, and her ankles were apart.   The loose summer dress she wore flared around her thighs, pooling on the mat underneath her pert ass cheeks which were fully on display from his angle.  There was a narrow wedge of delicate cotton nearly buried between them.  He could only see a little bit of the white lace edging peaking out.

The girls with him settled onto some free mats.  Hm, he thought.  Their t-shirts didn't quite... do the job, at least not when they were bending over to get down onto the foam sheets.  Misty's bottom came into view as she stretched her arms forward and the hem of her shirt pulled up past her cheeks.  Rita rolled over on her mat, flashing her pouty little pussy, still looking well-fucked and swollen, her inner labia pronounced and pushing her lips apart.  She and Aubrey giggled at each other on the ground.

"Didn't you say everyone was supposed to put their clothes on out here?" said Nina, hands on her hips.  She had on one of her mesh sports bras and a snug pair of white stretch shorts that seemed to barely cover her pussy.  He could see the stubble of her pubic hair above them.  She was stretching on her mat and when her shapely behind came into view, a good half of her crack was visible as well.  She arched her back, lifting her ass, one eye on Tom behind her as she wiggled.

"Ah," he stammered, looking at her body, overcome with sudden lust.  His cock strained against his sweat shorts, pushing into the material obviously.  Obscenely, actually.  The bulge wobbled and swung from side to side as he glanced over at the bottomless girls wearing his shirts.  There was a dark spot growing on the gray fabric where the head of his cock pressed out.  "They're dressed.  Come on, what's wrong?"

"Mm-hmm," she smirked, lifting one leg with her knee straight and her toes pointed.  Tom just stared at where the flimsy white shorts threatened to wedge in between her full labia, revealing the smooth dark lips hidden underneath. 

"Do..."  He swallowed.  "Do you want any help with your form?"

"I could use a little," she said, smiling back at him as she flexed her back and raised her leg higher.  He was there in a heartbeat, knee-walking the last couple of steps through the crisp grass as he got onto her mat with her and placed a supportive hand under her waist, where she was lifting it up off the ground.  Her smooth brown skin was warm and soft; the muscle underneath, unyielding.  He tentatively touched her extended ankle with his other hand, watching her face.  She didn't need him to hold it up, she was doing that herself to build strength.  He just ran his fingertips lightly along the underside of her leg, from ankle to knee, and up the inside of her thigh, holding her gaze.

"Ahh," she sighed, lids going heavy over her eyes as she tried to maintain her pose.

"Your form looks pretty good to me," he said, fingers grazing her puffy labia where they were exposed on the sides of her tight white shorts.  He let his thumb lie across the strip of fabric, resting on her crevice.  She felt hot and moist.  Sticky.  She twitched as he brushed her clit through the shorts.  The material was soaking through, wetting his fingers.

"Oh, Tom," she breathed, outstretched leg starting to shake, as he slipped a digit under and felt her juices flowing directly, sinking his fingertips into her already creamy folds.  "I love how you touch me," she whispered, clutching his shoulder with one hand now as he dipped inside, feeling the heat of her tight canal, making her body shiver with pleasure.

His erection was jammed painfully inside his shorts.  He couldn't keep it contained like that.  The girls sensed his discomfort, too, and Rachel came up behind him at just the right time, reaching around to caress his abs, and slide her cool hands down toward his waistband.  

"I'm gonna need some help with my form, too," she said by his ear, pushing her thumbs down under the elastic.  "But let me just help you with this first.  So you can focus on Nina."

He let out a breath gratefully as she pulled the band down past his cock, letting him swing free.  His erection sprang up and bobbed in the air near Nina's exposed pussy lips.  Rachel didn't bother pulling his shorts all the way off; just to about half way down his thighs.  Enough to give her free access to grope his balls and squeeze his shaft.  He was feeling short of breath.  She ran her fingers up his length, caressing the head of his cock.  She brushed him against Nina's labia.

"Oh!" the girl exclaimed, reaching out to pull her leg even higher with one hand.

Tom slid his thumb and finger under the strip of material running tight over Nina's hot, slick slit.  Her vulva seemed to unfurl like a blossoming flower, as he peeled the fabric away, pulling it well over to one side.  Rachel wasted no time and soon had his cock head rubbing up and down Nina's wet pussy, slipping between her glistening lips, nudging her aching clit.  She twitched as he bumped into her sensitive little nub.  He caught her leg in one hand as the strength went out of it, and groaned as Rachel guided him fully into Nina's warm vagina in one long, slow insertion, her fingers in a tight ring around the base of his cock.

"Oohhh fuuck..." he grunted, bottoming out inside her as he got his knees on either side of the one leg she had down on her mat.

"Aahhh, ahh," cried Nina as he ground into her clit for a bit, before pulling back and beginning a rhythmic series of deep penetrations.  "Aaahhhh, oh god, unnhhh..."  There was a clapping sound as he slapped against her behind with each thrust.  Rachel was fondling his balls as he fucked Nina, struggling to keep her hand on them now as he picked up speed.

"Oh my god Tom," she said, amazed at what she was seeing.  She was staring at Nina's stretched vulva, lips glistening and engorged around him, as his veiny girth plumbed the girl's depths with a steadily building force.

The other girls were getting distracted from their yoga routine and watching him and Nina as well.  Misty's hand was moving insistently between her legs.  Aubrey and Rita were stroking each other's bodies, hands sliding under t-shirts to circle tummies and caress soft ass cheeks as they looked on.  Bright sunlight shone down on the girls making all their exposed skin look radiant.

"Ah--oh--oh fuuck, oh, uhhnng--ahh," babbled Nina incoherently, body rattling under the assault.  Tom thumbed her clit as he pounded into her.  Suddenly she tensed, trembling, and then went limp, collapsing onto the yoga mat with a high-pitched yelp.  Steamy juices gushed freely from her body, wetting her inner thighs and pooling up on the foam sheet below as she fell off of his cock.

Tom looked down in surprise as Rachel's lips quickly replaced Nina's labia around his straining shaft.  She slobbered on him, drooling bubbly spit which spilled down her chin and between her tits, spattering the sundress she was wearing.  She let him out of her mouth and glanced up.

"You ready to help me with my downward dog?" she asked, holding his thickly engorged erection in both hands, lips moving softly against the seeping tip as she spoke.

"Oh fuck," he breathed, staring at her as she smeared her pretty face with all the various fluids and emissions that flowed heavily over his cock.

"Let me just..."  She got up off her knees, for a second, rocking back onto her heels, and reached down to lift the hem of her dress up above her waist, revealing delicate cotton panties edged with lace, stretched over creamy skin.  "Just get these out of the way..."  She shimmied the knickers down past her hips, letting her sundress fall back over her lovely pussy after a brief glimpse.  Her panties lay in a puddle at her feet.

"I'm not sure about this, Rach," he murmured, as she turned and put her hands down on the mat before straightening her legs and arching her back.  He licked his lips, watching her delectable ass come into view as the dress crept up past her cheeks, and then, reaching the crest, tumbled halfway down her back, bunching up around her ribs, revealing her legs and ass, her pussy, and even her belly button was visible if he looked down between her thighs.  She wiggled her bare hips at him, making her pussy lips pull slightly apart with a moist sound, glancing back with a smile.

"But my form could really use some work, Tom," she said.  There was a giggle from Rita.  The other girls were watching, while doing some stretches and casually caressing each other's bodies under their oversize shirts.  Nina was still catching her breath on the mat next to him.  His cock throbbed in his hand.  He stepped between Rachel's spread ankles, laying his girth wetly into the valley between her buttocks.  She sighed with contentment and pushed back against him, making her labia slide along his shaft, smearing him with warm nectar.

"Oh god Rachel," he groaned, sinking his fingers into the pliant flesh of her hips.  He pressed the head of his cock downward, parting her lips, and she let out a low moan as she squirmed beneath him.

"Push it inside me," she urged, her ass quivering as her labia stretched around him.  "Please?"

He teased her entrance, pulling out just enough for her lips to close over his crown like they were giving him a soft kiss, before leaning forward to penetrate her once more, not deep, just enough to make her gasp and twitch.  After a few moments of this she was panting and sweating.  She tried to jerk her pelvis upward, trying to impale herself on his rod, but he kept pulling out and just barely dipping back in, palming her ass with both hands and playing with her pliant asshole with his thumbs, before finally seizing a double handful of her sticky cheeks and plunging into her fully.

"Uunnnghhh..." she said, almost falling down to her elbows.

"Watch that form," he instructed, resting his weight on her ass.  Her pussy clenched and pulsed around his erection, trying to pull him in deeper, as she struggled to maintain her pose, limbs shaking.  "You can do it," he encouraged, not sliding in and out, just remaining sheathed and kneading her soft buttocks in his hands.  

"Shit," hissed Sandy, glancing past the trees.  "Someone's coming."  Nina quickly sat up and got her bottoms tugged back into place over her pussy.

There was no time to stop what they were doing.  Tom gathered up Rachel's fallen dress and smoothed it over her bare ass, pulling his own shorts as high under his cock as he could, and tucking his balls into the waistband.  He couldn't pull out, his erection would be too obvious.  He hoped it would just look like he was helping Rachel exercise as whoever it was walked by.

"Oh, you're all here!" exclaimed the young woman coming around the bend as she got closer.  She was wearing skinny jeans and a button-up blouse, and looked a few years older than the dorm residents, with dark bangs over black cat eye glasses.  "It's been so long!"

"Oh my god, Karry!"  Sandy jumped up, grabbing the newcomer's hands enthusiastically.  "I haven't seen you since you left for Italy, what's it been?"

"Yeah, been studying over there all year!  I just got back last week and couldn't wait to drop by and say hi.  So you guys doing some yoga out here?"

Glancing around, it was clear to Tom that the girls all knew Karry and were excited to see her.  Even Rachel was smiling up at her, from her bent-over position with her face down near her mat.  He felt her pussy quiver around his cock as she held still, trying not to look like she was being penetrated, while he remained buried inside her, slowly throbbing.

Nina was getting up now, too, while Rita and Aubrey sat on their mats and surreptitiously pulled their shirts down low on their hips.  Karry wasn't paying attention to them, she was busy talking.  "...been missing you so much since you were RA," said Sandy.

"You guys still stuck with Mindy?" the apparently former RA asked.  "What a stick in the mud..."

"Well actually, we've had a new one since the semester started."  Sandy cocked her hips and glanced over at Tom.

Karry's eyes widened.  "Oh really?"

"They were short of female RA's," he shrugged, one hand resting on Rachel's hip, fairly high up so as not to seem overly sexual.  He held the other one out, and Karry came up and took it.  He felt a trickle of pre-cum seeping up his length, dribbling into the space between his swollen cock head and Rachel's quivering cervix.  "I'm Tom," he said as steadily as he could manage.

"Karry."  He intended a quick handshake but she didn't let go.  She just kept looking at him, with her fingers curled lightly over his.  "It must be kind of tough," she said.

"Ah, what?"  His cock was aching, now, in the tightness of Rachel's vagina, begging to slide in and out, as he struggled to remain still, and stay calm enough for a polite conversation with the beautiful woman before him, resting her fingers delicately in his hand.  She smiled and glanced around.

"You know," she said, eyes roaming over the girls.  "They're very pretty."

"It's all part of the job," he said, nervously.  He felt a trickle of sweat running down his back, as Rachel's pussy clenched and contracted around him.  Her legs were starting to tremble, holding her pose.  He tried to shift subtly, to adjust his cock inside her.

"Hey, what--"  Karry's eyes widened, suddenly, at the movement.  Shit, he thought.  Shit.  "Just what is going on here?  I should..."  She licked her lips.  

Tom was starting to pull out, thinking the game was up, but as he watched her staring at where his cock had begun to emerge from Rachel's pussy, wet and shiny, he slowed.  Karry opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but kind of froze there like that.  Tom kept his eyes steady on her and just... pushed back in.