New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should, ah, report this to the authorities, is what I should, um.  Do."

"That's not what you really want to do, though, is it?" he asked, slowly pulling back out.  Karry just stared at Rachel's pussy stretching around Tom's cock.  He backed off until his cock head was just beginning to spread her tight labia, and watched the other RA gingerly bite her lower lip.

"You know," she whispered.  "The other RA's didn't understand, but you do."

"Understand?" he grunted, thrusting forward.

"How hard it can be, living with all these beautiful young women..."

Tom was pushing Rachel's dress down off her hips again, sliding a hand over her ass.  He still held Karry's fingers with the other one.  "I do," he assured her, with a gentle squeeze, passing his thumb over the backs of her fingers.

"Oh fuck," panted Rachel quietly down by the ground, as he drove back into her.

"They were always so sexy..." Karry said, fully absorbed in what she was seeing.

"Are you a lesbian, Karry?" asked Sandy, taking her other hand and leaning in close.  "Is that why it was hard for you?"

"I..."  She nodded.  "Well, bi, I guess.  But I never thought..."

Nina was putting her arms around the former RA, now, as well.  "I think all of us here are a little bi," the athletic girl said with a smile.

"Or, like, a lot," mumbled Misty under her breath.

Karry looked from face to face, and it almost seemed like tears were welling up in her eyes.  Tom was touched at the way she was opening up with the girls, and they were embracing her in turn.  It made his erection swell and strain even more inside Rachel.

"All this time, I could have..."

The girls in Tom's t-shirts had stopped trying to hide their bottomlessness, as this conversation developed.  In fact, Misty in particular was now looking Karry in the eyes, and had her shirt lifted up above her belly button.  She spread her knees deliberately, watching her old RA's face as her pussy lips parted with a moist sound.

"Could have what?" she asked, rolling her hips to bring her vulva more fully into view.  "Did you want to lick our wet little pussies?  All those times we were naked together in the showers?"  She was lightly stroking herself, now, fingertips playing over sticky labia to pluck at her tender hooded nub.

"Oh god," the RA whispered.  "Yes.  That's what I wanted."

"Come on," Misty encouraged.  "Come lick my pussy."

Karry sank down to her knees, eyes never leaving the enticing young vulva being offered to her.  Her hands touched the grass, and she crawled forward, until her lips reached Misty's labia.  She gave a tentative kiss.

"That's it," breathed Misty.  "That's right..."

The RA made out with Misty's vagina, softly slurping on her.  She let out a little moan as she dipped her tongue into slick honeyed folds, and closed her lips upon the girl's engorged clit.  Misty's breathing grew heavier; she started to squirm and make little sounds as Karry licked her.

Tom was entranced, watching the former RA's head move between Misty's spread legs.  She put an arm around the girl's leg, reaching down to pull her labia tight with two fingertips.  Her other hand snaked underneath and she worked a finger inside, making Misty twitch and jerk.  The girl's hips began to rise up off her yoga mat, and Karry's mouth moved with her.

"Oh fu--oh god, oh fuck..."  Misty began emitting short vocalizations with every breath.  She had a hand on one of her tits, squeezing rhythmically, pinching her nipple.  "Aahh, ah, unnh..."

He realized Rachel was yelping along as he fucked her, adding her voice to the chorus of moans and low "mmm's" emanating from the other girls.  "Fuuu... fuc.. oh my god--"  Her body broke out in a sudden sweat, and her cries grew desperate as he pounded into her, pummeling her pussy relentlessly.  He gripped her hips, fingers sinking into the pliant flesh, and rattled her limbs loose.  Her vagina spasmed and seized at his cock as her quivering legs gave out.  She was dangling, suspended by his hands on her pelvis and his cock piercing her insides.  Glistening fluid gushed from her, bathing his shaft, dripping down his balls and onto the mat below.

"Fuck," she panted, "fuck, fu--"  She was trying to crawl weakly away.  Tom slowed his assault, and let her down onto the ground.  He maintained his penetration, moving down with her as he laid her onto the yoga mat.  "Fuck, Tom," she finally managed to get out.  "I can't take any more."

He let his thick shaft slip free and bent down to scoop up her ass in his arms, dipping his face into the crevice between her cheeks and licking her deeply.  Her cream was all over her, heavy and gooey between her lips.  Her feet twitched and kicked as he suckled softly into her slit and dragged his tongue over her clit.

"Oh god," she cried out, grabbing at the grass.

"Tom?  Tom!"  It was Sandy, waving him over.  "Come over here, it's my turn.  She's all fucked out, Tom..."

"Okay Sandy," he agreed, looking up from Rachel's shiny pussy with a grin.  He gave her a few more licks as she twitched feebly, before letting her down gently onto the mat.  

Sandy was lying on the next one over on her back, one nipple ring still glinting through the gap in her thin shirt.  Her legs were drawn up with knees bent.  Tom put his hands on her kneecaps and parted them, pushing until her thighs rested on the ground and her vulva was pressed beneath the transparent layer of light blue fabric stretched tightly over it.  The slightly darker blue seam ran right up her slit and rubbed on her clit.  The material was soaked through.  He bent down, inhaling her scent, licking her through the tights, and a strand of clear viscous fluid came with him as he pulled away, snapping after stretching a few inches.

He went back down and took the fabric in his teeth, making her twitch when they grazed her labia.  He got ahold of the seam, and pulled back with it, biting hard.  The tights stretched until they were little more than gauze, and he thrust several stiff fingers through, tearing a hole.  He got both hands in and pulled it nice and wide, exposing her ass and pussy.

"Oh shit," she gasped, as he quickly returned his lips to hers, now with no barrier between them.  He made out with her vulva, softly kissing, sucking one labia into his mouth, teasing her opening with his tongue before thrusting into her firmly.  "Oh fuck," she cried out, hips jerking upward.

Tom heard shuffling beside him and realized a few of the girls were tugging on Karry's jeans, trying to pull them down her legs.  The former RA was bumping into him, she was so close, as she sucked at Misty's breasts while Rita and Aubrey jerked on her legs from behind.  Her bare hip nudged up against his side, and came to rest there as the girls got her pants all the way off, along with her panties, and began to play with her pussy.  She moaned into Misty's tits.  Tom felt her warm skin moving against his ribs as she arched her back and spread her legs for the girls.

"Oh Tom," moaned Sandy, as he sucked her clit between his lips and slid a finger inside her, and then another, feeling the sensitive node just within.  Her warm, wet walls rippled and contracted upon his digits.  Steamy nectar flowed down his chin and pooled up in the palm of his hand.

Misty's head turned toward Sandy, lying beside her, both girls on their backs, and she reached a hand over to the other's face and the two of them began to softly kiss.  Misty was recovering from her orgasm even as Sandy rode hers out, emitting muffled yelps into Misty's mouth as they made out, while Tom delved her depths with his lips and tongue, and moved a finger down to her puckered little asshole.  Everything was soaked with her sweet slickness and he slipped right in, making her jerk and clutch at Misty's hair.  Her legs came up, vice-like around his head, vibrating against his ears, as she cried out.  

Once her legs fell back down to the mat, he saw her staring up at the sky, and Misty was stroking her belly and breasts, pushing her shirt up over her tits.  Misty toyed idly with the gleaming piercings in her friend's nipples as Sandy caught her breath.

"Ah, ahh, aahhhh..."  It was Karry, still lying partially across Tom's hip.  "Unnnghhhh..." she groaned, eyes shut, arms clinging to Misty's waist.  The girls were busy down there.  Aubrey was holding one of the former RA's legs up, stroking her inner thigh.  Rita was sipping at her vulva.  Her fingertips moved delicately around the petals of Karry's pussy, as her tongue darted in to collect the nectar, and her lips played over the clitoral hood, even as the swelling pearl beneath began to shrug it off and stand proudly unrobed.

Aubrey caught Tom's eye as he watched the former RA's clit growing.  "Come on," she said, "we need your help with this pussy, Tom."  

Rita nodded in agreement, as Karry gave a sudden jerk and a fine spray of warm girl juice rained over her face, dripping down her cheeks and nose, over her lips and chin.  Rita giggled in surprise before quickly re-burying her tongue in the source of the spring.  Tom could see her throat making swallowing motions as she tried to capture all of the creamy fluids.

"Oohhh fuuuck..."  Karry's body was trembling all over as the girls caressed her.  Her bare ass was up in the air, her naked legs spread, her button-up shirt still doing its best to cling to her torso despite the many hands moving underneath, twisting and bunching up the fabric.

"I'm happy to help, girls," said Tom, coming in close.  "But how does Karry feel about it?"

"She'll love it," said Aubrey, reaching out for his cock.  She ran her fingers lightly down his length, making his erection jump.  She closed her hand softly upon him and he grew even thicker and harder than he already was.  Pre-cum flowed down his shaft and dripped over her digits.  Rita made room as she brought him in close, and then she rubbed his gooey cock head over the old RA's soaked slit, just barely parting her glistening labia.  

"Oh god," she cried out with a small convulsion.

"It's alright, Karry," said Rita, as Aubrey slid him up and down.  "It's just Tom's cock.  It's going to feel so good..."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," the woman panted, pushing back against him tentatively.  "I don't--I haven't been with a man since Freshman year..."

"Okay, let's lay him down, then," said Aubrey, taking charge.  Tom was maneuvered onto his back on the yoga mat, semi-nude girls making out all around him.  Even Nina and Rachel had recovered from their orgasms sufficiently to roll toward each other and begin kissing, close enough to brush against his hip and ribs as they stroked one another.  "That's it.  Just bring this leg over..."

"Alright, okay," said Karry, swinging a knee over Tom's body so her pussy was hovering over his swollen cock.  She put her hands on his chest, lowering herself gently until her opening was resting on his urethra.  "Oh fuck," she whispered, looking down at him, as she slid her lips along his engorged shaft.

"Feel good?" he asked her, keeping contact with her eyes.  He brought his hands to her hips and slipped them up her sides, under her blouse.  He pushed underneath her bra and squeezed her perky tits, feeling her pokey nipples in his palms.  She bit her lower lip as her pussy reached the head of his cock, grinding against him a bit.  She gave a little shudder.

"Yeah," she whispered.  "Feels really good..."

"Okay, Karry, let's put him inside," said Rita, sliding her fingers in around his cock, struggling to encircle his girth.  She got him pointed upward.  His cock stood tall and proudly swollen in the shining sun, pulsing in Rita's tight grip, seeping cloudy fluid in a steady stream.  He felt short of breath as she slowly slid her hand up toward the crown.

"Oh god," he groaned, closing his eyes.  Her fingers moved over the head of his cock, smearing warm fluids over his tingling, straining erection.  "Oh fuck, Rita--"

"Shhh," she whispered, sliding him against Karry's lowering slit.

"Aaahhh..." breathed the former RA, gingerly sinking onto his wide, hard cock.  Her labia were dripping with warm cream as they slid down his veiny girth.  "Oh, ah, ahhh..."

In fits and starts she made her way down his length, bit by bit, moving up as much as down.  He was reminded of someone getting slowly into a steaming hot bath.  He smiled encouragement at her as her insides stretched and adjusted to his intruding member, until finally her ass settled onto his hips, and she tentatively rolled her pelvis, slipping against him with a wet heat.

"Ooh," she gasped, meeting his eyes through her hipster glasses.  She returned his smile as she ground her vulva against his shaft.  "Ooooh..."

A shadow passed across Tom's face.  He glanced up and saw Misty standing there looming over him, her body bare up to where she was holding his borrowed t-shirt above her tits.  His eyes traveled up her curvy naked legs, the shiny streaks running down the insides of her thighs, and were drawn to the smooth labia, slick with saliva and her own creamy girl cum, that parted invitingly as she stepped up, placing a foot on either side of his head where he lay on the ground staring up.

"You've been neglecting my poor little pussy all day," she pouted, looking down at him.  She brushed her fingers across it, sliding one along her slit, tugging one of her lips to the side.  Tom felt his cock jump, straining to swell and harden even more inside Karry's tight wet vagina as the RA acclimated herself to his steely girth, riding him softly.

"I'm one of your girlfriends, you know," Misty admonished, dropping down to her knees.  Her lovely, smooth vulva approached his face, lips parted just enough for her clit to peak out enticingly.  "I need some attention, too, Tom."

"Of cours--" he managed to get out, before she settled into place, sitting delicately on his face.  Her pussy was soaked.  Her dripping labia pressed into his still-moving lips, and he reached up to run his hands over her hips and then her body as he began to softly kiss her slick folds, slurping them into his mouth, dipping into the creamy crevices between, tasting her nectar as it flowed from her opening to spill over his tongue and down his cheeks.

"Ohh my god, Misty," he heard Karry say breathlessly as she rocked on his tingling cock.  He felt them lean together, moving their hands over each other's bodies, and heard soft sounds coming from them as they began to make out on top of him.  Misty's pussy quivered on his lips as she kissed her old RA.  Karry's vagina rippled over his throbbing erection like a gulping throat as Misty nibbled at her neck and ran hands up under her blouse to grope her tits.

Tom reached around her thighs to grip Misty's ass and spread her cheeks, pulling her perineum tight and making her labia pull apart.  He licked her inner lips and suckled thirstily, probing into her warmth with his tongue.  She shivered and clung to Karry as the RA bucked her hips, starting to bounce up and down on Tom's hard shaft, making little splashes in the girl juice pooling up beneath her.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, picking up speed.  "Ah, ah, oh fuck, oh..."  She was shaking and panting.  Misty's voice cut through with a series of sharp yelps as Tom rolled her clit between his lips.  The two of them were dripping with sweat, lost in orgasmic delirium as they gyrated their pelvises and ground their pussies on him.  Suddenly hot sweet honey gushed from Misty's vagina, flooding his mouth, and she let out a long, deep groan as she spasmed on his tongue.

His cock felt like it was vibrating with electricity.  The simmering pressure was building to an unbearable peak of pleasure.  He wondered idly if Karry was on birth control, since she didn't usually sleep with men.  The thought made his balls pull up tight.  He thrust up into her desperately, lifting her whole body, and felt hot, thick semen surge up his length, erupting inside her.

"Fuuuuckkkkk," he groaned, cumming hard, filling the lesbian RA's womb with rope after rope of his heavy seed as she convulsed anew with each spurt, and then collapsed into Misty's arms upon his chest.  They all lay there in a dazed pile, catching their breath for several minutes as the other girls just stared at them in amazement, until Sandy finally began a slow clap, which the rest of them dutifully began to take up.  He heard Rachel whistle softly.

"That was the hardest I've ever cum," Karry said breathlessly, her hair a mess, one of her tits hanging out where a button of her blouse had popped open, the lace bra pushed up over it haphazardly.  Her face was glistening with pussy juice, and creamy cum dribbled from her gaping vagina.

"I should really come visit more often," she mused.