New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom leaned back on the sofa with his arms spread out along the top of the backrest, trying to stay relaxed in every way, so Lana could enjoy him like this for as long as possible.  His legs lay wide apart and her sporty blonde hair was all he could see if he looked down, shifting subtly as her head moved up and down upon him.  He glanced over at Lydia, still reclining beside him.

"How are you feeling about...you know...all of this?" she asked, observing him with her always darkly shadowed eyes.  

Lana's head continued to make bobbing motions in his lap, and little slurping sounds emanated from where she was sucking on him down below.  He tried not to let it affect his breathing.  He looked back at Lydia calmly.  Her naked body shone with a dim luster, like she'd rubbed down with lotion recently.  Her legs were parted slightly, and Tom could see her pink clit starting to peak out from between rosy labia, glistening with moisture below her thin landing strip.

"All what?"

"You know," she said, smiling.  "All of it.  Us.  All of us girls, needing you all the time."  She reached down, just laying her fingers lightly along the dewy slit of her pussy.

Tom felt his cock lurch in Lana's mouth.  She made an "mmm" sound as he began to grow more firm inside.  "Honestly I'm so glad to be able to help you young ladies explore your sexualities in such a safe and caring environment," he said, as Lana struggled to contain his slowly expanding erection.  Her head was going more obviously up and down, now, as his shaft pushed deeper into her, probing the back of her throat, and she tried to take it all in for a few seconds at a time before easing off, time and time again.

"Fuck," she gasped, coming off of him for a moment, strands of spit dangling from her lips.  "You're getting hard again already?"

"I'm sorry, honey," he said, stroking her hair as she switched to long, deliberate licks of his underside, cradling his thick cock in both her hands.  "You're just making it so difficult not to."  She grinned at that, then bent lower and slurped a testicle into her warm mouth, suckling on it softly while continuing to fondle his erection and smear pre-cum around his opening with her thumb.  

"God, I'm getting too turned on to keep going like this," she murmured, lips moving against his balls.  She'd brought one hand down between her legs and was rubbing herself as she used the other to roll his cock back and forth over her own face.

"Go ahead and hop on, sweetie," he encouraged her.  "I'm ready for you."

Tom saw Lydia watch, bemused, as her roommate scrambled into his lap, grasping his shoulders, knees up by his ribs.  Lana was firmly muscular in his arms, and had a certain wildness in her gaze as she reached down to angle his erection up into her pussy and slide down upon him.  She sighed in contentment, sinking all the way, resting upon his chest with her breasts squished between the two of them under her thin cotton t-shirt, and her arms up around his neck.  She looked into his eyes, smiling, as he ran his hands over her curvy hips and thighs, and pushed her shirt up her ribs until her tits were against his chest, nipples denting his skin.  She tilted her pelvis, causing him to shift inside her.  He let out a groan.

"But how are you holding up?" asked Lydia, lightly stroking her moist labia as she gazed at them.  "I mean it's a lot, taking care of all of us like this."

Tom looked at her and reached over to take her hand.  "I wouldn't change a thing," he assured her, holding her fingers lightly in his palm, as Lana rocked slowly on his swollen cock, making soft mewling sounds into his neck.  He was caressing her bare back beneath her bunched up shirt with his other hand.  "You girls mean the world to me.  I love taking care of you."

Lydia's face lit up at that, shiny black lips curving into a broad smile.  "I love it, too, Tom," she said, spreading her legs a little.  She slipped a finger into her pussy, just for a second, and smeared glistening girl cream over her clit with it.  Tom felt his erection get even harder inside of Lana as he watched this wanton display, and gave Lydia's hand a squeeze, which she returned.  "I've never had an RA like you.  None of us have."

Lana twitched in his arms, jerking her hips and letting out a little squeak.  After a brief pause she started bouncing up and down on his shaft with more fervor, and he felt warm juices wash over his balls.  "Oh god," she breathed.  "Oh fuck."

Tom tightened his grip on Lydia's hand; he'd taken it at first to reassure her, but now it was more like he was holding on for dear life, as Lana trembled and quivered, and her pussy rippled around his cock.  He felt an electric sensation slowly building deep within him.

"Lana, how's that lit project you told me about going?" asked Lydia, idly sliding her fingers between her wet pussy lips, with one stocking-covered knee up against the backrest of the sofa and the other lying out across the cushion.  "You said you had to email your first draft before the professor leaves for her trip, didn't you?"

"Oh shit," the girl cried, gripping Tom's shoulders and grinding her clit into the base of his cock with jerky gyrations of her hips.  She shivered and quaked against him, on the edge of a second orgasm.  "I have--I have to--"  She lifted her pelvis with weak shaking legs and suddenly let out a sharp cry, plunging back down as her canal spasmed around his girth.  "Oh fuck," she murmured against his chest.  "I've got to..."

She looked over at Lydia with sudden inspiration.  "Could you hold my place here for a few minutes?" she asked.  "Just keep him warm for me while I take care of that report?"

"Of course," Lydia assured her.

"Thanks babe!"  Lana worked herself up off of Tom's swollen shaft, a cascade of pussy juice flowing down his length, and stepped unsteadily from the sofa.  "Come on, quick!  Keep him going for me, okay?"

"I know what I'm doing," said Lydia, crawling over.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you do," giggled Lana before she hurried off.

Tom swallowed as Lydia advanced on him with a dangerous gleam in her eye.  She was on her hands and knees, petite tits barely hanging down at all, hardly swaying as she moved.  Her perky little nipples were like pink pencil erasers.  His cock throbbed and pulsed in the air as she drew closer, close enough to feel the heat of her breath on the still-wet member.  He was still slick with Lana's juices, and a fresh upwelling of pre-cum was spilling down his veiny thickness as she watched from inches away.

"I'd better, um."  She licked her lips.  "Make sure you're wet enough..."

"I don't think it's a prob--"  His words trailed off as her tongue made a circuit around the head of his cock, and then her lips closed softly upon him.  Her eyes turned up toward his as she tightened her suction, cheeks hollowing out.  He could feel the thin pre-seminal fluids sloshing through his insides being drawn up and out.  She made soft feminine sounds as she sipped from him.

"Oh," she stopped.  "I almost forgot.  I'm just supposed to keep you warm."

"Ah, right."

She climbed into his lap, her naked body lithe and delightful against his.  He let his hands explore her as she settled onto him, sliding them over her hips and up her ribs, squeezing her tits and tugging on her ass cheeks.  He slid into her like a hot knife through butter, he was so slathered already with warm cream from Lana's pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned, eyes steady on his as she slowly enveloped him in her own wet heat.  "Aahhh..."

"Oh god, Lydia," he breathed.  Her bottom cheeks reached his thighs, resting firmly on his lap.  His cock was buried inside her, pulsing softly.  He felt her muscles clench around him.

"Ooh," she whispered, gazing at him with dark shadowed eyes.

He roamed her bare body with his fingertips, grazing her nipples.  He caught one between thumb and fingers, pinching gingerly.  She shivered, and a ripple ran up the length of his cock inside her vagina.  He tugged gently and palmed her other tit as she shifted in his lap, sliding her inner walls just a little along his straining shaft.

"I'm just... s'posed to... sit still..." she panted.  "Just keep you warm... for Lana..."

"I know," he said, doing his best to make her quiver and twitch.

"I... ah..."  She closed her eyes and leaned in, until her lips met his.  He felt along her spine with his fingertips, as her tongue lightly touched his lips.  He met it with his own, wet with saliva, between moist parted lips.  His cock just throbbed dully, a smoldering heat deep within her as they softy made out.  Her long stockinged legs squeezed his sides.  Her pussy muscles tightened upon him, squeezing hard, then easing off.  "I'm just... not sure I want to..."  She squeezed again, holding his cock firmly inside her, as she looked into his eyes.

"She did have an orgasm before she left," Tom reasoned.  "Twice."

Lydia smiled, rising slowly up his length, still clenching on him.  He reached down to thumb her inflamed little clit, dark pink and poking out as she slid along his shaft.  He smeared her juices over it, lightly, and she yelped, dropping back down with a twitch.  "Oahh," she groaned, as he thrust upward at the same time.

"God Lydia, I'm gonna--"

"Not yet," she mumbled into his shoulder, gripping him as she slid herself back up, "not yet... hold on..."

Tom strained to calm the tingling sensations simmering within him as she pushed down again, swallowing his throbbing erection between tight, drooling pussy lips.  Creamy juices trickled down his thick shaft as her swollen inner labia fluttered hotly around him.  He seized her ass cheeks with both hands, digging into the soft flesh with his fingers and pulling them apart as she ground her vulva against the base of his cock.  She let out a low groan and spasmed against his chest, biting at his ear.

He lifted her a little, before letting her plop back down, sliding her along his length with a deep squelching sound.  He hefted her up and caught one of her legs in the crook of his arm, flinging it over her body to flip her over.  His cock came free as she got onto her hands and knees, pushing her ass up at him, and he slapped it down between her cheeks with a wet smack, sawing it roughly back and forth over her soaked slit.

"Oh fuck, Tom," she gasped, as he pushed her shoulders down on the couch and shoved the head of his cock between her glistening pussy lips, watching her labia stretch to accommodate him at his widest, and then seem almost to sigh in relief as they closed snugly around the shaft beneath that thickly ridged crown.  She became increasingly vocal as he bore into her, pressing her ass, grinding his cock inside her.  He seized her hips and pulled back, before slamming into her with a clap against her behind.  

"Ahh--ah--fu--oh god--" she gibbered as he pounded her weeping pussy.  Hot juices spattered his thighs and balls as he drove into her, rattling her body on the edge of the sofa until one leg flopped off limply.  He got a foot onto the floor beside her scrabbling leg and followed her pussy down to the edge of the cushions, penetrating her to the root with one knee up against her hip on the couch.  She let out a high pitched scream and Tom felt hot fluid gush out around his girth as she twitched weakly beneath him, pussy spasming on his cock.

"Oh yeah!" a voice called out.

"Get it, girl!"  It was Nina and Rachel, drawn into the common room by Lydia's cries.

"Oh my g--oh fuck, Rach--"  Lydia called out faintly, face jammed into the armrest of the sofa.  "I can't believe--"

"Come on, girl," said Sandy, now in a t-shirt and yoga pants.  "Don't let that cock come out yet!  Let's get you repositioned."

"I can't--I can't--" she mumbled.

"Oh yes you can," said a severe voice.

Just then Tom saw Lana standing over them, looking stern.  She bent down and took Lydia's chin in her hand, turning her face upward.  "You didn't make him cum yet, bitch," she said, deadly serious.  Lydia's eyes went wide, until Lana broke into a big grin and leaned in to give her a long, deep kiss, making her pussy quiver around Tom's cock.  "Come on, we're sitting you up so I can lick your clit while you finish him off!"

"Oh," she said, perking up a bit.

Tom did his best to remain inside Lydia as the girls maneuvered her.  Soon he was sitting with her in his lap, his arms hooked under her widely spread knees.  She was facing away from him, out toward the other girls.  His cock was buried in her pussy.  He lifted her a bit, and she slid up his pole, squealing as he let her back down.

"Ooohhh," said Nina, "look at her stretch around him..."

"Mm-hmm."  Lana nodded, kneeling down to watch closely.  "I think her poor little pussy needs some soothing now."

She leaned in, parting her lips to lay a light kiss upon Lydia's inflamed labia, red and engorged, like petals blooming around Tom's straining shaft.  Lana closed her lips over Lydia's swollen clit, letting a stream of saliva run down her tongue and onto the hooded nub.  She engulfed vulva and cock alike in wet heat, giving the whole area a series of long, broad licks.  Lydia shuddered, legs quivering in his arms, and her insides fluttered around him as he stirred her up.  Her hips rolled like a ship in rough waters.

"Aaahh--oh fu--"  Lydia let out a series of unintelligible squeaks and cries interspersed with partial words here and there.

Tom felt Lana going lower, and suddenly there was a hot wet tightness pulling on his testicle.  An electric shock shivered up his body, making him jerk.  Lydia bounced in his lap, yelping.

"Oh fuck, Lana," he groaned, by Lydia's ear.  The soccer player slurped her way over to his other testicle, sucking the heavy lump into her mouth and rolling her tongue over it.  Tom's hips spasmed and his cock shivered up Lydia's sheath, making her twitch in his lap.

He reached around, tweaking her nipple with one hand, and fanning the fingers of the other across her aching clit as he railed her while Lana cradled his balls in her mouth.  Lydia cried out and a spray of her juices suddenly gushed out around his cock, washing over Lana's face below.

"Wow," exclaimed Rachel, hand creeping underneath her loose sundress to stroke at herself as she watched.

Lana didn't flinch; if anything she got even more enthusiastic about rubbing her lips and tongue all over her roommate's pussy as it was pummeled by Tom's tingling cock, pulsing on the edge of orgasm.  She hummed into the base of his erection and Lydia's clit, sending them both over at the same time.  

He felt his balls lurch and a flood of hot cum rushed up his length, filling Lydia's insides and coating his cock in gooey warmth.  Thick pearly semen flowed forth on a fresh wave of creamy girl juice, spilling out from between her labia and his swollen shaft, soaking Tom's balls and dribbling over Lana's lips and chin.  She continued to lick them where they came together, making little "mmm" sounds as Tom's cock flexed repeatedly, pumping out thick ropes of cum inside the tightness of Lydia's quivering vagina.

"Oh fuck," panted Lydia, slowly returning to her senses as the other girl lapped at the slick fluids seeping out between her labia.  Tom felt his erection subside enough to plop onto Lana's waiting tongue, and she quickly slurped the softening member into her mouth, suckling insistently, making him groan as she left his cock clean and shiny.

Lana rose up Lydia's body, kissing her stomach, pulling a nipple between her lips, licking her neck.  Her face was glazed and dripping with semen and Lydia's juices.  The two girls kissed softly as Lydia squirmed in Tom's lap, cum dribbling from her pussy onto his legs and groin.  Lana's hands were moving all over Lydia's body as they made out, and he reached out to caress them both as well, giving Lana's ass a squeeze as she pressed herself against the other girl.

The girls rolled from his lap onto the couch, still feeling up each other's mostly naked bodies and swapping spit enthusiastically.  Tom watched, bemused.  Their relationship had really blossomed into something beautiful since he broke down their barriers with that double spanking he had them give each other, and he felt pride at his small part in it.

"Well, they'll be busy for a while," said Nina with a smirk.

"How about you, Tom?" asked Rachel, eyeing them with fascination.  "Coming outside for a little yoga with us?"

He looked up, tearing his eyes away from the girls on the sofa.  Lydia had rolled on top and was nibbling at Lana's nipples.  "That sounds great, Rach.  Just let me grab something to put on."

"I don't know, doesn't seem so fun that way."

"Come on now, people do walk out there sometimes."  He chuckled.  "We should at least wear some clothes in the quad."

"If you say so, Tom," she said with a doubtful expression.  "I mean, last time..."

"Last time was an accident."  He was standing up, now, naked, thighs and cock alike slick and dripping with the creamy fluids that had pooled up in his lap while he was fucking Lydia.  She and Lana had shifted and Lydia now had her face buried between her roommate's legs, eliciting soft feminine moans and squeals.  "One concerned parent raises a fuss and you could be back to having to wear clothes all the time around here, with a new RA to boot."

"Well, we don't want that," she agreed.  "Go grab a pair of shorts."

His cock swung, heavy and moist, slapping between his thighs as he headed back down the hall to his room.  The door was still open, of course.  No one bothered to close doors in here anymore.  He wasn't surprised by what he heard as he approached--low moans and wet sounds like little lip smacks and soft licks in sticky spots.

It looked like Aubrey had followed his advice and come here for some help getting cleaned up.  She was lying on the bed on her back, legs apart and bent up until her knees pushed into her freckly tits, pulling her pussy and ass up in the air where Misty was able to feast upon them.  The girl slurped between her cheeks, licking her from asshole to clit.  Misty's head moved up and down as she dragged her tongue through Aubrey's gushing slit, drooling spit, and washing her inflamed and swollen labia in warm bubbly saliva.

Aubrey twitched, her thigh muscles shaking, as the other girl closed her lips over her clitoral hood, kissing her softly, extending the tip of her tongue to prod at the sensitive nub.  Aubrey let out a cry, but it was muffled, as her mouth was otherwise occupied.  Tom had to smile at the sight; Rita was sitting on her roommate's face, grinding her pussy into the girl's lips and tongue and even her nose, with such abandon, such joyful enthusiasm, he wished he could experience just what she was feeling.  Her eyes were closed, and her hands were on the bed, as she jerked and rolled her hips.  Her tits swung and bounced with the force of her gyrations.  Her lower lip was caught between her teeth so it looked like she was concentrating hard.

All three girls were completely naked.  They sprawled over the bed like a vision of heaven, gripping each other's bodies, licking and kissing.  Rita let out a yelp as Aubrey's tongue struck skillfully inside her, and she brought one hand up to clutch at her own large breast, fingers sinking deeply into the soft flesh.

Tom's well-used cock grew heavier between his legs as he watched them squirm and squeal upon each other's tongues.  Their bodies were slick with sweat, and probably saliva and some amount of their own juices, and perhaps still traces of his semen from Aubrey's pussy...  And not just hers, actually.  It wasn't that long ago he had decorated the other two girls with cum as well, and in this very bed.  His penis lengthened and swelled as he came up behind Rita, and reached under her arms to take her pillowy tits in his hands, giving them a gentle squeeze.