New Rack City Ch. 01: The Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was even more afraid that Felicity wasn't going to do it.

She didn't have anything to be afraid of. Felicity ever so slowly shoved her hand up Giselle's ravenous snatch all the way to the wrist, feeling hot pussy juice running down to her elbow.

Giselle whimpered around Larry's man-spear, and began to suck harder, stroking him faster and faster. Felicity began to fist her in time to the sucking, driving in deeper and deeper with each thrust.

As Larry groaned in anticipation and Giselle moaned, Felicity suddenly leaned forward and hissed into her ear. "Don't you dare fucking swallow it, Cum-bunny. You hold that load in your mouth until I tell you, little Slut!"

Just as Giselle said "Slut," Larry gushed into Giselle mouth, filling it with hot cum and Giselle's overloaded pussy pulsed hard as she exploded in her own orgasm. Felicity freed her fist with a wet slurping sound.

Before Giselle or Larry had finished cumming, Felicity yanked Giselle from Larry's spraying cock by her pigtails, letting the last few jets splash onto Giselle's face and little titties. Pulling her around to face her, she bent Giselle's head back a bit. "Open your mouth, slut. Show me that cum."

Giselle, still shaking in the aftershocks of her climax, opened her mouth to expose her tongue swimming in a mouth overflowing with a full load of hot white mancream. Felicity snarled in lust as she sealed it with her own mouth and began sucking on Giselle's tongue, both mouths full of hot cum and hotter saliva.

After sucking most of the cum from Giselle's mouth, Felicity laid the limp girl back and slowly licked the errant sprays of 'porn syrup' from the rag-doll limp girl's face and teeny mosquito-bite titties. "Mmmmmm. Slut-girl sweat and man-cum. Delicious."

She licked her lips and turned to Larry. He shivered as Felicity's tongue flicked out much, much farther than seemed possible and moved with prehensile skill.

"Keep watching, donkey-dick. And keep that fuck-pole up. I'm gonna need you to pound me in a minute."

Felicity went back to delightedly sucking and licking Giselle's dark little nipples into rock hard points, her long tongue teasing them up into harder and harder spires. "Aren't those the cutest little things." She paused. "Let's see, there was something else I wanted to do... Ohhhh, I bet you'd love to watch me eat her little pussy, wouldn't you? A little bit of girl-on-girl always seems to get the guys' motors running."

Larry nodded mutely, stroking his raging cock.

Felicity dragged Giselle's limp body around by one ankle and spread her legs obscenely wide to show Larry the result of the fist fucking. "Just look at that gaping hole, looks like it could use a kiss doesn't it?"

She licked all around the lewdly exposed love-tunnel, slowly concentrating her efforts on the swollen clit. Giselle began to show signs of life, with little twitches and sighs. Felicity grinned back at Larry and winked. "Ooh, I think our little cumslut is awake. You stay right there and watch while I get her going."

Felicity positioned herself, kneeling between Giselle's widespread legs, with her bubble butt pointed right at Larry.

She started slowly, but soon she was licking and sucking hungrily at the wide-open steaming pussy. Felicity began fingering herself, spreading her own pink hole wide for Larry's eyes.

Giselle moaned as Felicity's unbelievably long tongue probed her deeper than seemed even remotely possible. The constant thrumming against her g-spot had her nearly screaming. "Oh God...that tongue, that...oh...FUCK!" She arched her back and shoved her pussy hard against Giselle's mouth as she went over the edge into another hard orgasm.

A flood of juice gushed from her overstimulated hole and Giselle felt Felicity slurp hungrily, gulping it down.

A moment of blackout later, Giselle realized it wasn't just her head spinning; the lust-powered Nympho spun her around on the tile floor and straddled her face. Felicity stared at Giselle's dripping pussy below her for a moment until Larry's giant spear of a cock slammed into her own hole in one long, hard shove.

"YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Felicity howled "Give me that horse cock!"

Felicity hissed in joy as Larry sawed in and out relentlessly. "Love that!" She took a breath, "Hey Goth Slut, get busy with that tongue."

Giselle began greedily nibbling at the engorged clit pushing out from between the over stretched labia, Larry's engorged balls rubbing across her face with every stroke. Felicity's tongue instantly rewarded her, snaking back into her throbbing tunnel.

Felicity screamed her way through four torrential cums, each time leaving Giselle sputtering in a deluge of mutagen nanite-laden pussy juice. Twice, Giselle exploded under the attack of that unrelenting tongue.

Larry began groaning. "Fuck, almost there..."

Felicity laughed throatily. "Shove that fucking firehose all the way in, let Slut-girl suck on your balls."

Giselle didn't even question the command, as soon as Larry was hilt-deep she slurped at his swollen balls until he lost it. A tidal wave of cum, mixed with another gush of hot pussy nectar poured down over her, soaking her tits, her face and her hair.

Larry fell back and Giselle instantly found Felicity spinning around on top of her, growling, eyes glowing. Giselle froze as Felicity's snakelike tongue flickered over her, cleaning her face and chest.

Felicity finally crawled off of Giselle, leaving her lay in a pool of pussy gush and cum for a moment as she looked over at Larry. "You still hard Donkey-Dick?"

He nodded, stoking it; the damn thing had grown even more from exposure to Felicity's quim honey. It was a humongous fourteen inches now. "Yeah, I am."

"Good, because I'm gonna hold Slutty Gothgirl's ankles behind her head and you are going to fuck the stuffing out her." She knelt by Giselle's head, half pulled Gothgirl's head up into her lap, then leaned over and grabbed her knees and pulled them back and up, until she was holding Giselle's ankles behind her head. "Hope you're ready Slut-Puppy, that monster is going to wreck your little pussy."

Giselle screamed in ecstasy as the huge head forced her open. Even being fisted hadn't prepared her for the massive tool. Two strokes in, and she was begging him to fuck her harder. Alternating between sucking Felicity's huge nipples and howling, a few minutes later, she distantly heard herself screaming out a promise to be his "cock sleeve for life" if only he would keep "smashing her fuck hole."

Twenty minutes later, Felicity stalked out, snatching a gallon of milk out of the case, and grabbing her jizz-soaked lab coat off the floor.

Behind her, Giselle, coated in a firehose drenching of cum, was mewling almost mindlessly on the floor, nuzzling Larry's finally limp python. After several minutes, Giselle finally managed to speak. "Where the fuck were you hiding this monster? Holy Hell." She pushed Larry to roll him a bit up on his side so she could nibble and lick along the massive shaft.

"She did something to me. It didn't used to be this big."

"Momph." Giselle sucked the apple sized head into her mouth to get the last of the mix of cum and pussy juice then reluctantly let go. "It's fuckin' amazing."

She felt one of Larry's hands caress her tits. "Ummmm, Giselle?"

Taking another luxurious lick along his cock, she looked up at him. "What?"

"She, uh, she did something to us, not just me, 'cause, like, I've kind of 'accidentally' looked down your shirt a few times and those sure as hell weren't there."

Giselle looked down and realized that Larry was talking about her decidedly-no-longer-tiny tits. Courtesy of the repeated showers of nanite-laced pussy juice from Felicity, Giselle was now mounting a pair of mouth-watering melons that practically had their own zip codes. Giselle giggled and took another lick, her tongue wrapping easily around his cock twice.

"And your tongue is like a foot long."

Sucking his half-hard pole into her mouth, she let her tongue slide out and caress his balls. "Mmmm-hmmmm."

"But... I'm, ummm, I'm not complaining."

Before they could start again, Larry realized that the morning shift would be coming on in just a few minutes. With some scrambling, Larry put his clothes back on and Giselle managed to find a smock just before shift change. Larry barely remembered to mop up the huge pool of cum before Angela, the day manager and Jaime, the day cashier came in.

Bleary from a distinct lack of coffee, and way too much weed and tequila the night before, Angela just gave a single nod to Larry before trudging back to the storage room where the coffee maker and her not-very-secret emergency stash of tequila and weed lurked. Jaime never even looked up from her texting to notice Giselle's stiff braids were standing practically on end due to the huge amounts of cum they'd had soaked up. Nor did she notice that Giselle was suddenly sporting a set of insane juggs that held the smock so far up that her very swollen and much-abused pussy was clearly visible.

Giselle pulled her keys out of her purse, walking a little unsteadily; Larry came up beside her. "Wanna go home with me and fuck some more?"

"Fuck yeah." Giselle shivered, nipples instantly back to rock hardness at the thought. "You're off the next five days, right?"

Larry nodded. "Yeah."

"Me too."

They got in Larry's car and Giselle ran her hand along the semi-hard-on stuffed down his pants leg. "You like having a cock this big?"

"Oh yeah."

Giselle unbuttoned her smock and looked down at her chest. "I like having these things too. I used to be the president of the itty bitty titty committee, like, smaller than an A-cup, and I always made fun of the bitches with the big tits. But these are fucking awesome." She toyed with the nipples and shivered, closing her eyes. "Fuuuuuck, they're really sensitive."

Larry watched her for a long moment. "You hungry, Babe?"

"Yeah, like go by that donut place on 10th." She unzipped his fly and began reeling the huge meat hose out, licking her lips. "Go to the drive through, cuz I'm getting some protein on the way there."

Dr. Orgazma studied the myriad camera feeds from her tiny robot spy minions - despite being robot bug hybrid organisms, she'd had to classify them as minions for insurance purposes to limit her liability. She clicked the recorder on. "Significant personality changes in Subject One. Sharp rise in intelligence, very sexually aggressive and demanding, with a dominant personality type. This does not appear to be a true alternate personality."

Vera paused and watched the feed from Felicity's car. Felicity was loudly singing along with a bubble gum pop song, then raised an eyebrow. "The personality change appears somewhat linked to sexual satiation levels."

She keyed her recorder again. 'Excellent mutation rate and type for second line exposure to mutagens, results are at about ninety-five percent of absolute optimum." She switched to the camera feed from cyberbug number twenty, pacing above Larry's car and critically eyed Giselle's huge tits and the fourteen inch cock she was eagerly slobbering on. "Correction. Ninety-eight percent of optimal."

She sighed and turned off the recorder, bent deeper over the desk and looked over her shoulder at the Dildo-Bot of Doom and slapped her own bare ass. "DBD, resume function, I need to cum at least three more times before I can go to sleep."

Tune in next time for New Rack City: Moon of the Were-Nympho

12