New Realisation Leads to New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples, hard little nubs that rubbed roughly on the burning chaffing inside of my bra. Every movement causing them to engorge the lace pretty, but unforgiving.

Back at the table, Ariel, took her drink, and we touched glasses, before sipping the soothing liqueur. She had moved into the corner, and she dragged me back into her. My bum rubbing her tummy. We stood motionlessly for what seemed an age. Her hands moved, causing me to tremble. Slowly they glided up my legs, over my hips.

Across my tummy, caressing, squeezing, massaging as they slid upwards. I wanted to say stop, people are watching. But no, I waited impatiently, squirming back against her. Libidinously, I urged her on, I wanted to feel her hands on my breasts. God, I yearned for it.

Just as her hands cupped my heaving breasts, we were interrupted by a young couple. "Do you mind if we share your table?" The young girl asked. I realised, they were nervous, probably underage and looking for somewhere safe.

"Yes, no worries." Ariel said, her hands resting just under my boobs. Her thumbs flicking across my erect nipples, whenever the young couple looked away.

She was such a bitch. I tried to brush her hands away, move out of her grasp. She held on tight, whispering. "No, please. Don't move. I love feeling your body against mine.

I relented for a while, but the ogling eyes of the young guy, annoyed me. I wasn't there to be his entertainment. "Lets go for a walk."

I almost dragged her out along the wharf. The sea breeze warm and refreshing. The feel of her hand in mine felt so comforting. I enjoyed it. She leaned against me, we shared tender moments, kisses.

"I can't wait to get you into my bed." She said flirtatiously.

"I'm not going to jump into your bed on the first date." I gasped in mock horror.

"Oh no... Don't do that to me. I've been looking forward to it all afternoon."

"So have I. The date that is."

"No, I mean you Kasa. I've thought of little else. I want to make love with you... Fuck you."

"Fuck me... Do you mean with a strap on?"

"What, god no. I mean I'm going to fuck you. I do have some toys, but no. Not a strap on. What sort of porn have you been watching?"

I giggled, at he statement. "Okay, I confess. I did watch some porn, but it was terrible."

"If you let me lead my love. I promise you'll enjoy it."

I stopped walking, and she pulled up beside me. "Ariel, I'm nervous, no more than that. I've never done this before. I'm like a virgin."

"I understand, Kasa. Don't get uptight, or nervous. It's about having fun. If you don't enjoy it, then we stop. It'll break my heart, but when you say stop. We stop."

I started walking, and leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you."

I think we both knew where it was headed. We strolled back onto Quay street, and found a taxi.

I expected to be uncomfortable in public with her, but somehow. She managed to quash all my fears. I never felt out of place, or exposed. It all felt so natural.

Weird...

As the door closed behind us. Ariel, turned to me, and she slid her arms around my waist, drawing me into a tight embrace. Our lips touched, but rather than kiss, she moved her face slowly, our noses caressing, our breath clouding. When her mouth opened over mine, the kiss was powerful, her tongue ravished mine, strong, demanding. Investigating every centimetre of my mouth.

Her body pressed against me, her breasts mashing mine. Her mound, proudly rubbing my own. My hands rested on her face, holding her as I sank into her luxurious, luscious kiss. Our body's melding together in a burning embrace.

Her hands dropped to my bum, and she squeezed each cheek, pulling me harder against her. I felt her squirming and writhing. My head spun wildly out of control. Images, and emotions flooding my brain with desire...

We staggered, Ariel obviously as overcome as myself. She broke the kiss, whispering breathlessly. "Do we need another drink, or should we take this to the bedroom?"

I couldn't help but admire her confidence. "You thought I was going to bed with you?"

She shrugged casually. "A drink it is."

I sniggered. "Wow, confident one minute, conceding defeat the next. What gives?"

"Kasa, I want this to be a wonderful experience for you. I don't want you to look back and be filled with confusion. I want you, but only if it's what you want."

I dropped my hands, to mesh with hers, we leaned against each other for support. "Ariel, I was teasing. I want this as well. I wouldn't have come up to your room if I wasn't comfortable."

"Then, lets move into the bedroom shall we?"

"Yes please."

With my hand gripped tightly in hers, we moved into the sumptuous bedroom. A huge king sized bed, the lights of Auckland city flooded in through the full sized glass doors.

She turned her back, whispering. "Would you mind unzipping me my sweet?"

I couldn't believe how shaky my hands were as I tried to unzip her dress. As it fell open, and slid down her slender legs, I got to gaze upon her gorgeous body. God, her lingerie looked amazing... "You like?" She exhaled, her head turned slightly.

"Beautiful."

She turned, twisting my body, and I felt her hands on my zipper. I felt it slide inexorably lower as the teeth of the zipper released one rung at a time.

I felt the fluttering fabric fall away, the little electric tingles as it slithered down my body. Her fingers already unclipping my bra. Her hands guiding it over my shoulders, pushing the straps down. Her body pressed against me, slick, sticky with glowing perspiration. Her hands, now free to explore my breasts.

"Oh god." I sighed as her gentle squeezing hands cupped and massaged my breasts. Her hot wet mouth kissing my neck. Nibbling libidinously on my ears, her teeth tugging gently on my earrings.

"You my sexy little whimsy. Have a spectacular body."

I couldn't reply, I leaned back against her, my eyes closed, my mind spiralling in a slow descent. Still that luscious mouth sucked and nuzzled on my neck. I felt more like they prey than any other time in my life.

Her thumbs caressing and pinching my nipples. She twisted and tweaked, stretched and released, caressed.

I turned my head to offer my open mouth, and she pounced on it like a feeding lioness. Our tongues fighting an ancient duel.

Her hand moved slowly, deliberately. From my breast it slid down my tummy. Her fingers caressing and lightly tracing lines all over my trembling flesh.

When her hand slid over the flimsy silk of my panties, I shuddered, it was real, happening. A moment of fear escaped in a whimpered exsufflation. Her palm pressed against my mound, the fabric moist and sticky. I could feel her mound writhing against my bum.

"Hhhmmm." She sighed. Her hand pressing, caressing, her finger sliding between my legs along the pulsing lips of my quivering vagina. "So slippery already." She purred.

Heavenly, I felt my body reacting automatically. My legs parted a little, and she took advantage. Her finger pressing between the slick sticky lips. Sliding under the almost non-existent strand of fabric that was my thong. Deeper she probed, my lips opening, coating her finger in my lubriciousness.

She seemed to know my body so well... It was about me... Felt so good.

We moved to the bed, the lingerie gone, her naked warmth tight against me. Her boobs filled my hands. Oddly familiar, I massaged and caressed as I loved my self. I felt her respond, rolling me onto my back. My legs fell open accepting her weight. Her fingers deep in the gooey sticky mess. My vagina wide open, aroused, and slippery with juices. My nostrils overwhelmed with our sensuous aroma. The room smelled of female sex.

Her mouth assaulted mine again, her breasts mashing mine as her fingers found my treasured places. Her own pussy sliding up and down my thighs, as she fucked me with her plunging fingers.

The squelchy squishy sounds of my rising desire sounded delicious.

The kisses powerful and urgent as our raging arousal erupted lasciviously.

My orgasm burst over me in an explosive blend of desire. I couldn't stop my hips thrusting against her hand.

I lay there prone as she rode me to her own orgasm. My leg slippery and wet with her gooey juices.

Afterwards we lay together, cuddling and kissing. My hand between her legs exploring for the first time another woman's vagina. It felt amazing feeling and seeing her react to my fidgeting inexperienced fingers toying with her deliciousness.

I wondered if that was going to be it, but I was surprised, but excited when she again rolled me onto my back, and dived head first into my vagina. Her tongue ravenously lapping like a thirsty creature of the night.

My earlier orgasm seemed insignificant as my whole body shuddered violently through another cataclysmic orgasm that didn't want to end, my body trembling, tingling for minutes as I came down.

"You can let go my hair now Kasa." Ariel whispered.

I realised, I still had my fingers knotted in her silky tresses, as I rubbed her face all over my slushy sex.

"Sorry, I said with a surprisingly girlish giggle. "Did I hurt you?"

"That pain, is worth every emotional strand. You seemed to enjoy that."

"Oh my god, I have never had an orgasm like that in my life."

"Good, I'm glad.

She snuggled up beside me, her arm laying limply across my breasts, her fingers lightly following the contours of my face. My arousal still lingering on her fingers. I felt guilty, she had given me such rapturous pleasure. I wanted to repay her.

I tried rolling her off me. "No baby. Later, lets rest, the night is young. I want to enjoy feeling you beside me."

We lay like that, our bodies snuggled tight. It slowly grew, the light caresses, becoming more urgent, the little butterfly kisses growing into a passionate bubbling cauldron of lust.

It was my turn, and I wanted it. Her sex pulsing and trembling in front of my face. I kissed lightly, the way I enjoyed. Gently nuzzling along her sex. It tasted delicious. I knew it was a cliché, but the earthy stickiness, tasted wonderful. It was our ardour, our wantonness. I lapped slowly, intermittent kisses. I let my fingers join my tongue, her depths opening in a squishy welcoming gush.

I worked from her signals, feeling what she liked. My fingers toying inside her, my tongue lapping at her, fat juicy clit. I felt it harden and wriggle under my tongue. Her fingers ruffling my hair, her soft cooing sighs of pleasure.

Her legs lifted, opened wider. Her fingers tightening their steel grip. I became her sex toy as she rubbed my face all over her pussy. Used me, played with me. Her hip bucking up off the bed as she tried to get more...

Feeling her body shuddering and thrashing around crazily as the passion built within her drove me harder.

When her orgasm did burst out, it was enormous.

"Oh god." She sighed as I snuggled beside her, content that I had caused her so much pleasure.

We kissed again, but this time, sleep took us. A sleep so sound, so deep. I had never felt contentment like it. The emotional connection reached far deeper than the sex. The physical aspect was amazing, but this ran far deeper. For the first time in my life, I felt utter and complete satisfaction.

Waking in her arms, oh good lord. It felt delightful. Her body soft and warm. Her skin so creamy, her breathing so light. Waking first gave me an opportunity to look at her. Even laying beside her, I was surprised at her beauty. Her makeup all smudged, her lipstick gone. Her face was gorgeous, and her body so equally delightful.

She wasn't firm and muscular, more softly taut. She clearly worked out, how else could she maintain such a trim shape.

I let my hands wander, explore. Her legs opening allowing my invasion. "Hhhm." She cooed into my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Exploring."

"If you don't stop that, I am going to fuck you my darling little angel."

"Really... Fuck me?"

"Oh yes, my love, fuck you." She dragged each syllable, letting the letters fall from her lips.

Taking control, she pushed me onto my back. Her mouth ravaging mine. Our tongues repeating the lascivious duel from the previous night.

Her knee, pressed up hard between my legs. She sat astride me, one leg between mine, her hot wet pussy riding my other. Slowly, she rocked, her knee grinding fiercely on my now pressed wide pussy. "Oh god." I sighed.

"Oh yeah, you get the picture now huh."

"That feels so nice."

She grabbed my free leg, and pushed it against my breast. Her pussy sliding up my leg until the searing wet heat of her sex was mashed against my own. Like that, she rocked, thrust slid. The wet sloshing slap of her pussy hitting mine.

The passion rose alarmingly, the boiling heat of our coupled vaginas. "Oh yes, fuck me." I purred.

She did, brutally assaulting me. Fucking me.

My orgasm arrived quickly in a wave of trembling sweltering shuddering gooeiness. I smiled inwardly at what I must have looked like. Thrashing around wildly, my head jerking from side to side. My eyes rolled back, mouth hanging open as I gasped for what breath I could get.

Hers took longer, but erupted just as violently. I got to witness, her little death, her scrunched up face, her whimpering exquisite features twisted in orgiastic euphoria.

She lay on top of me, our panting bodies covered in a glistening sheen of perspiration.

"Good lord." I purred. "That was divine."

She kissed me lightly. "I need a shower, do you want to join me?"

"Love to."

I was after the shower, wrapped in the fluffy soft bathrobes, that my predicament settled over me. "Bugger, I'm going to have a bloody walk of shame."

"Kasa, there's no shame in sharing pleasure. However, I'm sure I have some casual clothes that would fit?"

"Really, you wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not. What's say we go to breakfast, and chat some more?"

Breakfast was pleasant, Ariel's yoga pants a little tight, but I wasn't complaining.

It was strange sitting beside her as she shared her makeup with me. It was another warm moment of connection. Mel, and I had shared on many occasions preparing to go out somewhere. This though was different. This was intimate. She helped me with my mascara. Smudged my lipstick with a cheeky kiss.

"What plans did you have for your day?" She asked.

"None really. I have a yoga class at the gym, but I don't have to go."

"I have another poetry reading this afternoon. I was hoping we could meet afterwards. Go to dinner somewhere?"

"Do you have a car?" I asked.

"Yes, a bit hard to carry all these damn books around without one."

I nodded, understanding. "If you liked, I could cook dinner for us at my place?"

"Oh yes, that would be heavenly. I love most restaurants, but sometimes. I crave a nice home cooked meal."

"Excellent. Do you have any aversions?"

"No, if you cook it, I will definitely eat it."

"What time should I get there, and do I need to bring anything?"

"Come as soon as you finish."

She giggled mischievously. "Oh, if I come. I'm definitely finished."

"We'll see." I replied cheekily.

I rushed home via the supermarket. I had a miraculous desire to cook something amazing... I smirked at myself. Behaving like a crazy teenager, was not how I saw myself. Usually, I was the disconnected one.

The grocery bags, had barely settled on the bench, when my phone buzzed. "Well, how did it go?"

"Hello Mel. How are you this morning?"

"I'm doing okay. What about you?"

"Fine, I just got back from the supermarket."

"You little fibber." She sniggered. I rang your home phone last night, and again this morning. You didn't go home last night. You little hussy."

"The battery might be flat. I'll have to check the charger."

"Oh please, don't you dare lie to me. Hos was it?"

With a resigned sigh. I replied. "Marvellous. I'm still pinching myself."

"You did it?"

"Yes nosy. I stayed the night."

"You bloody slut. That was your first date."

"Hey, a little less slut shaming thank you very much."

"Fiddlesticks. You would have said the same thing were it me."

"That's different, you're married."

"Stop whining, just tell me. What was it like?"

"All right... It was a lovely evening. Ariel, was very sweet."

"Oh my god girl. Are you going to make me get out the thumb screws. How was it?"

I sniggered at her impatience. "It was nice, we had a lovely dinner. We talked, it was splendiferous."

"Damn it. That's it. I'm coming right over there right now."

"Actually, that's what she said last night?"

I heard her giggle salaciously. "Oh, so it was good?"

"Good, oh my god, it was way better than good my dear. It was incredible. I have never had a sexual experience that even comes close to it. I was completely and totally sated."

"Oh don't you dare tell me that. Am I missing out?"

"You really are. I tell you babe. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. It wasn't just the intensity, it went on and on. Even when we weren't making love. We kissed and cuddled, and oh god. I'm blathering on like an idiot."

"I am so happy. Was she nice, are you seeing her again?"

"She's coming for dinner."

"Wow, a second date. How was your walk of shame?"

"Worth it, totally."

"Bugger, you're not even embarrassed are you."

"No, we cheated though. Ariel, loaned me some of her clothes."

"See, another benefit. Jokes aside. How are you feeling about it?"

"I feel surprisingly okay. I can't explain it. This will sound cheesy, but I feel like I am a different person. Like I found a new me."

"Oh shit babe. Oh my god. I am so happy for you right now. That is so positive. Is this like a long term thing?"

"I don't know, but I'm happy with that. I'm not stressing you know. Like, I feel good. Ariel, is a writer, and she's in the middle of promoting her latest work. She's on the road all the time. I don't think she's looking for love. I might have been just a booty call."

"Oh... No, don't say that."

"No, it's like okay. I'm not sad. I'm happy to let it go where it goes."

"Shall I come around and help?"

"What, no. I can do this."

"You hate cooking."

"I do not. I hate cooking when it's expected of me. Men think just because I'm a woman I have to cook. Ariel, suggested we go out. I offered to cook."

"Holy smokes, this is a new you. I hope she doesn't break your heart."

I giggled evilly. "It's not my heart you should be worried about. That woman is fierce."

"Oh Christ... Too much info babe." There was a pause, before she asked. "How fierce, like I mean... God I don't know what I mean."

"She's passionate, and physical. Nothing at all like I expected."

"You're happy, that's all that matters. Have fun cooking."

I did what every sane woman in my position would have done. I went crazy. Housework, vacuuming, cleaning, fresh linen on the bed. Candles, and music. We would need something light, romantic.

That still left me dinner to prepare. God, why didn't I agree to go somewhere?

The chicken bubbled away slowly in the slow cooker. The kitchen was clean, the table set. Soft music played quietly.

Now I needed another shower, and a change of clothes. Another nightmare. What to wear. Why did I never have anything suitable? What was suitable?

The knock on the door caught me of guard. I had barely changed.

I stood in front of the door waiting for my heart to slow down. Counted slowly back from ten. As the door swung open, Ariel, smiled. "Thank heavens, I was worried I might have the wrong address."

I welcomed her into my arms. A light kiss, and I guided her inside.

Gosh, this is wonderful." She gushed. Kasa, this is very chic."

"Thanks Ariel, it's home."

"How long have you lived here?"

"I brought the place about three years ago."

"Wow, you are clearly doing very well professionally."

"Work has been kind to me. I work hard, do far to many hours. You know how it is."