New Rider 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<"Stop worrying, husband,"> Tala sent. <"We're big girls. We can handle it.">

<"You're both barely out of diapers. I want you around for a while. Tell me if I'm hurting you.">

<"We love you, too, husband."> Eryn said. <"The only thing that gets crazy back here is when you pounce forward - and that's, honestly, kind of a rush. Stop worrying.">

<"I've been edging for a couple hours now, husband,"> Tala informed me. <"I hope you're ready for some pussy tonight.">

Eryn laughed and said, <"I'm a little horny, too, my lord.">

I snarled, grabbed a troll, shoved his club aside, and bit his head off.

<"See if you can figure out what's up with these trolls,"> I told the girls, as I focused on removing one after another.

There seemed to be more and more of them. They were interspersed with the usual assortment of giant spiders and goblins but this was more trolls than I'd seen together in one place in a long time. Hill giants were usually pretty solitary too - and there were tons of them coming out of the forest around the mountains.

<"Is that Belim?"> Eryn called out.

I looked through her eyes and spotted the wood elf with several others, fighting two trolls. The soldiers were protecting a wood elf that was lying on the ground - some kind of commander. There was a dead troll on the ground but they were struggling with the other two.

<"Hang on,"> I told the girls.

I took off at a run. Tala had been rubbing her front against my spine but the jarring caused by my running had her pulling back from her sex-play. I snickered at her.

I got to the trolls just as the elves managed to take one of them down. I grabbed the other one in my claw, pulled him to my jaws, and bit his head off. I spit out the helmeted skull and tossed the body to the side.

"Lord Striker?!"

<"The elf on the ground is my brother,"> Eryn told us.

<"I'll guard,"> I told her. <"See if Tala can heal him. That arm is fucked. Hopefully, he's not too bad inside.">

The girls scrambled out of their seats and headed towards the ground, I told Belim what we were doing.

"The dragon has a healer," Belim told the fighters. "The other rider is Lord Ulric's sister. Give them room."

"Is that an orc?" one asked.

"It is," Eryn answered, "and - if you want Ulric healed - you'll stay out of her way. Touch her and you'll answer to me first and our husband second."

The man's head spun to look at me.

I gave him a toothy grin.

He moved a little farther back.

"Eryngium?" the man said, as Tala's hands started glowing and his traumatized brain began to make sense of the scene around him.

"Hello, brother," she said.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm bonded to a dragon. We're fighting. We came to see what was going on with the trolls and saw Belim," she pointed at him. "Your group looked to be a little overwhelmed so we kind of strayed out of our lane a bit and lent a hand. My sister is healing you. My husband is watching for trouble. We'll see if we can get you patched up. If not, we'll get you back to your tent."

"My place is here," he groaned.

"I respect that but father already hates me. It would probably piss him off if I had the ability to help you and didn't do it."

"Just saving your ass then," he groused.

"My husband is in charge of my ass. Take my help or not. The last time I was home, Father did his best to make an enemy of my bonded. I'm just trying to keep you from having to succeed him for a little while."

"I don't think Father knew your bonded was a dragon," Ulric said. "He didn't mention it when he told me what happened."

"Father saw a powerful mage who thwarted his every attempt to cow him or insult him - and yet he acted like a spoiled child."

"You shouldn't talk that way in front of my men," he growled.

"My fucking sister is busy saving your life. Father wouldn't even acknowledge her existence because of her race. If you continue to act like our sire, this will be the last time you see me - but maybe that's what you want ..."

After a moment, he said, "I never hated you."

"You never acted like you cared," she accused.

"Father would have ..."

"Leave it," she growled. "I'm not mad at you - but please be a better ruler than him. These men seem like they care about you. Hopefully it's because you care about them as well. The fact that you're out here, risking yourself with them is - quite honestly - the only reason we're here. Well that and I wanted to say 'hi' to Belim again." She turned to Belim and asked, "You doing okay?"

"Yes, my lady," he replied.

"That's about all I can do, Eryn," Tala said, standing - and wobbling.

Eryn stepped over to steady her. "Sit, sister. Get something to eat and drink. I'll take you back to Lord Striker as soon as I see if we're done with my brother."

Eryn helped Tala sit and then made sure she got a drink from her canteen and pulled out some food. She had some hard-tack and some dried meat-strips.

"Berries, too, sister," the elf told her. "The sugars will help. You're drained."

Ulric was getting to his feet.

"Go easy with that arm for a day or two," Tala said to him.

"You heard the healer, brother," Eryn told him.

He looked at her and then stepped over to look at Tala.

"Thank you," he told her.

Tala nodded.

He turned back to his sister and asked, "Can I have a hug? I think I'm good. It looks like the trolls are gone so maybe things will be quiet for a little while."

Eryn wrapped her arms around her much taller brother and said, "Take care of yourself."

"I would tell you to do the same but you seem to already be doing that," he said, smirking.

Eryn looked up at him and giggled.

She gave him another little squeeze and then went over to help Tala to her feet. "You okay?" she asked her.

"Never better," Tala told her. "Be sure you rest that arm for a day or two," she called to Ulric.

"Yes, doctor," he said, waving at her and smiling.

Eryn gave him one last smile and then hugged an arm around Tala to help her back over to me.

Ulric leaned over to Belim and said a couple words. Then he turned and looked at me.

"Thank you, Lord Striker," he said, "for the help, the healing, and for looking after my sister."

<"She spends more time looking after me than I do after her. Take care of yourself. I don't want either of my bond-mates to have to worry about you.">

He nodded.

As soon as the girls were in their places, I leapt into the air, and headed back to check in with Ruby and the commander from Southtown. By now, he had probably noticed our absence and we would need to let him know that we'd stopped to help and heal the commander of the wood elves' forces.

~~~

After we checked in with the commander, we went back to killing spiders and goblins. No more trolls appeared and the hill giants seemed to be getting fewer and fewer as well.

As dusk fell, the forces on both sides of the line appeared to be pulling back to deal with their dead and wounded - and to get something to eat.

The commander had ordered Ruby to make her camp in front of the command-tent - which provided him with an extra layer of protection from middle-of-the-night incursions or assassination attempts. Ruby invited us to join her. The girls were already smiling broadly and I didn't need to peek into their minds to know that they were looking forward to extended sexy-time before we fell asleep.

Ruby started to object when the girls began rearranging her sleeping space but Eryn told her to just give them a bit. A few minutes later, Tala had grown a bedframe that was covered in a lattice-work of vines. On top of this, Eryn laid the mattress that we'd gotten from the villagers in the small town where we'd built the wall to defend against the orcs.

When Ruby crawled on the mattress and lay on her back, she moaned and said, "Why did I ever doubt you?"

The girls giggled and piled in to give her hugs and kisses. Then they grabbed her knees and spread her open for me.

"Make her a mama again," Tala giggled.

"Twins," Eryn added.

All three of them giggled then.

Her pussy was glistening with arousal. Actually, all three of them were ready to be fucked. I crawled between her thighs and - without further delay - buried my prick all the way inside of Ruby's willing cunt. I kissed her first and then moved from left to right - kissing each female hard - as I fucked my cock in and out of the pussy beneath me and enjoyed the three pairs of hands that were making me feel like the king of the world.

My bond-mates and I worked Ruby into near-madness before I let her cum. She was so primed that it was actually hard to keep edging her. There was a focused look in Tala's eyes, and I wondered if she was doing something to help me with that task.

At last, we decided that we had tormented her enough and the girls sucked her neck and breasts as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. I had erected some wards to keep all of the noise we were making confined within the tent. If I hadn't done that, I'm pretty sure half of the camp would have thought we were under attack. Ruby screamed as she came. When she could breathe again, she took a moment to kiss my two bond-mates into breathlessness before her lips tackled mine. It was a very nice kiss. I gave her another orgasm as a reward.

Ruby said she was too tired to move but told the girls to lie on top of her to have their turn at being fucked. The chance-cube awarded the next round to Tala. She worried that she would be too heavy as she laid on top of the redhead, but Ruby assured her that it was no problem.

Ruby's hands held the orc's knees and legs open wide. Her mouth tormented Tala's neck and ears. Eryn's hands and mouth went from Tala's clit to her lips. I held onto her thighs and slammed my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. She had already warned me that trying to edge her any more than she'd already done to herself all day would result in failure. She began cumming almost as soon as I was fully buried inside of her. I fucked her through two or three more before I gave her what she wanted.

Eryn wanted to be held as I fucked her. She pointed my cock into the air, speared her body with it, and wrapped her arms around my ribs. I reached around, behind her, grabbed the perfect globes of her ass and began slamming her down onto my cock. My balls were recharged and ready for my little princess.

Ruby talked me into straddling her waist, as I held Eryn, sitting with my taint against her vulva. My balls were sitting on her mons and clitoris. I lifted Eryn up and Ruby would slam her down - onto my cock - which pounded my balls against the redhead's clit.

Between the three of us, there was a lot of slipping and sliding - and the sounds of our bodies slapping against one another. Ruby groaned and tribbed her clit and vulva against Eryn and me as the elf screamed out her orgasm and ejaculated all over all of us. Tala jumped in to clean everybody up with her mouth and tongue.

By the time she finished cleaning me, I was hard again. Her reward for clearing away the mess was that she got to ride me through one more orgasm before we all tumbled into a sweaty pile and fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning, I brought out a breakfast buffet which we shared together.

Ruby complained that she needed a bath. Tala said she could sense plenty of water in the ground. She worked for a bit and built a spring-fed shower with a floor of reeds. I had to do a little excavation to get the drainage to work but they let me have first shower. It was cold but refreshing. There was no soap but I still felt a lot cleaner.

Once everyone got cleaned up, Tala closed up the little spring. We left everything as it was. We planned to grab another shower the next day.

I cleared away the leftovers and we got dressed for another day of fighting.

The girls talked Ruby into taking one of them with her. Tala would go with Ruby the first day and we'd switch riders tomorrow. It took Ruby a little bit to figure out how to move her scales to give Tala a place to sit between her wings but - as soon as she figured it out - she was good. Eryn and I gave the two of them kisses and then we took to the skies.

<"How much do they pay you?"> Eryn asked.

<"Usually, like ten golds a day,"> I told her.

<"How often do you do this?">

<"Depends entirely on the enemy forces.">

<"How long will we be here, do you think?">

<"I'm guessing a couple more days,"> I replied.

<"Ten golds a day,"> she said, calculating.

<"We usually feed ourselves, they will spend less money for supplies, healers, stipends, and rebuilding.">

<"How much do you suppose it costs for them to feed a thousand fighters?"> she asked.

<"Probably half of what they're paying us - and they'll have to pay less money to the families of those who are killed. It adds up quickly.">

She nodded.

~~~

We fell into a normal routine of battlefield combat over the next few days. We showered in the tent, ate breakfast, fought all day, and ate dinner together. Each of my three lovers collected either an orgasm or a twat full of seed from me - and then we slept in a big, cozy pile. I was always at the bottom of the pile - with the girls taking turns on the top - and I loved every minute of it.

Tala learned that she could cast frostbite on enemy fighters - as well as set them on fire. Eryn had learned to teleport short distances using the sunbeams and - given the ability to safely resume her seat even as she plummeted towards the ground - she had taken to riding on my neck or standing on my shoulders as we fought. Tala sent me a mental image of what the blonde looked like and it was pretty fucking scary-looking. The orc vowed to get the elf to teach her how to accomplish the trick.

On the last day of the campaign, the three girls and I ventured into the mountains to track the source of the attacks. Tala used her druid-craft and Eryn used some nymph tricks and, together, we came upon a necromancer who was sending minions to collect the bodies of the dead giants, trolls, and spiders so that he could build himself a fortress.

Tala sent a blue jay to tell the commander what we had found and that we were dealing with the problem.

There were too many trees around the area that we'd be fighting in for us to stay in our dragon forms so Ruby and I changed back to humans. I leered at her naked body and she gave me a lusty wink before she pulled on some armor. I switched to my standard azure shirt and pants. They had some protections built into them but I preferred to keep damage away from my body - rather than worry about whether the armor could handle it. It also freed me to be hands-on - which was the way I preferred to fight.

The festering reanimated corpses were nasty, but I didn't plan on letting them get close. Tala and Ruby spent all of their time burning the walkers. Although, they were really more like stumblers or shamblers. Eryn and I spent our time covering the girls' backs. We really didn't have much to do. We stopped near midday for a drink, a quick snack, and a little ass-grabbing.

By dusk, we had the minions removed and Ruby and I went back to our dragon-forms, took on our riders, and went to deal with the mother-fucker that had caused this whole mess. Ruby carried his head back. I carried the torso. The girls carried baskets with some vile-feeling artifacts that we decided should be turned over to the commander. Tala fashioned the baskets so we wouldn't have to touch anything. Ruby and I lifted the pieces with telekinesis and placed them inside. Tala sent another messenger to let the war-leader know that we were headed back.

We delivered the body, the trinkets, and the information we'd gathered. Afterwards, we went to Ruby's tent. We ate a light dinner. The girls wanted oral and I didn't want to start my dessert buffet on a full stomach.

Ruby pulled my ears and rode my face as the other two sucked licked and nibbled my aching penis. I couldn't call out a warning because Ruby was in the middle of cumming down my throat but one of the two of them must've sensed that I was about to blow because lips wrapped around my seed-spitter just as the explosion erupted.

Ruby collapsed beside me and Eryn mounted my face next. Tala sucked and licked me until I was hard again - and then shoved me all the way down her throat. By that point, my face was covered in Eryn's secret-sauce and she popped off soon after that. She tumbled to my other side.

Tala spun around and dropped her cunt onto my lips. My cock was still buried within her throat. She'd endured the sights, sounds, and smells from the other two and she was more than ready to cum. I'd barely even started eating her pussy before her thighs clamped down on my face and she was shuddering through her climax. Unfortunately for her, the images flashing through her mind finished wiping out the restraint I had on my balls - and my cock started pumping a massive load of semen straight down her throat. Thankfully, she's a talented multi-tasker and she rode through her climax without complaining about the jets of jizz that I was pumping into her belly.

When she was done, she spun around for kisses and cuddles. The other two snuggled in beside us and we passed into sleep.

~~~

We collected our scripts from the commander and made our way to Southtown to get paid. The king was appreciative - especially after reading the war-leader's scroll about how we removed the necromancer and delivered all of his little toys. We left the king's presence a little richer.

We gave Ruby our good-byes and she headed for home. The girls wanted to look around Southtown to see if they could find some presents for the twins.

We wasted a day looking through shop after shop. The girls couldn't decide between toys, clothes, or weapons. Their choices were further complicated because I told them that the twins would probably stay in their dragon-form for several years before they would try transforming into humans.

In the end, they bought two little hot-air balloons that the dragon pups could use to practice their fire-breathing. They would use their flames to heat the small weight - which would heat the air to get the balloon to float into the air. They also got them some toy wands that shot fireworks. For a practical gift, they decided on storage-rings like we had. We could easily find a jeweler in Southtown but we took to the air and headed to see our favorite master-crafter.

She was happy to see us. We told her what we wanted and I handed over another bar of mithril. She said she'd have them ready by the next day. We went to visit Mabel. When we knocked on the door, our favorite hostess was full of smiles. She had been working on losing weight and I gave her an appreciative whistle. She giggled and spun in a circle - which had the girls saying that she needed some new clothes to celebrate.

Somehow, they talked her into flying with us. We stopped at the stable and she told her son that she was going out for a while. She squealed and shook as we took off. Tala had the woman on her lap and held her tight. The girls talked to her until she calmed and then she uncovered her eyes and watched the terrain fly by beneath us.

We dropped into Southtown near the seamstress' shop, and I left the three of them there while I went to go figure out where we were going to eat. By the time I returned, they had ordered two outfits (and another set of sexy lingerie) for Mabel - who was teary-eyed. The seamstress leaned out of the door and gave me a wave.

I took the girls to dinner at an inn, then we ordered a hot bath. Mabel covered her eyes as I slipped into the tub with them and the girls were relentless with their teasing. We soaked until the water was nearly cold - at which point Tala figured out how to reheat it. I scrubbed up and slipped out to dry off and left the three of them to finish their bathing.