New Rider 6

Story Info
Marry 'em young and raise them the way you want them. (6/6)
12.4k words
4.85
4.7k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this part of the story.

~~~

~~~ Reunion ~~~

Eryn's mom didn't want to talk about how she came to be excluded from my bond-mate's life. She didn't want to talk about Eryn's father. She didn't want to talk about any of it at all. I was really okay with that.

We spent the next two days sharing meals together and just visiting and getting to know each other. The second day, I begged for permission to run home and check on Sunley. I left in the morning and returned after lunch. I just used Sunley as an excuse so that I could stop by Bree's and grab a few more casks of Greedy Bear Mead - and pick up a few other gifts from the house that I thought Eryn's family would like. I had plenty of those items at home but not very many in my storage-ring.

Nymphs aren't big drinkers but - if they can be tempted with alcohol - mead is a good choice. Eryn's mother (and the other two women we'd been talking to) seemed to enjoy Bree's concoction.

Discussion about the mead turned into a discussion about honey-harvesting and beekeeping which led to Eryn's mom introducing me to one of their resident experts on the subject. She spent a couple hours sharing her knowledge with me and showing me their hives. She also gave me an extra queen that I could use to start a second hive at the cave.

As Eryn took advantage of the opportunity to spend some quality-time with her mother and other relatives, Tala and I sat together quietly and just enjoyed not being busy with anything. At one point, she snuggled up against my side, pulled my arm around her, and wrapped her arms around me. I looked down into her eyes - which didn't have any of her usual playfulness.

"I know you want to try to find my mother as well," she told me. "I don't think my story will end up like Eryn's and I don't think my heart can take it. Could you let it go? Just for me? I have a husband and a sister. It is so much more than I ever hoped or dreamed that I could have."

I reached down, picked her up, and set her on my lap. Her arms went around my middle. I embraced her - with my arms, my heart, and my soul.

I truly DID want to know what had happened to her mom but I had no desire to put her through turmoil that she didn't think she could handle. I would wait until she was ready. If she was never ready, I would simply be content to hold my girls in my arms and give them all of my love.

"Stop worrying," she snickered, looking up into my face and seeing that I was looking THROUGH her instead of AT her.

"Yes, mother," I said, seeing her finally, and returning her smile.

She pressed her lips to mine. I didn't lick or suck her tusks first this time - though I wanted to. I accepted the kiss she gave - and gave the kiss she asked for. It was perfect.

As our lips separated, she growled, "Do NOT call me your little dung-beetle."

"Am I that predictable?" I gasped, trying to sound wounded.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"I am so fucking lucky that you two turned up that day. I was missing Ashlyn so much. I never thought I would be happy again - but now I have two bright flames in my heart. You have no idea how full my heart is."

"I know how you make me feel," she whispered. "If you feel like that, then I am so happy that I can be a part of that. I know you don't NEED me."

"That's where you are wrong, my little ..."

"Stop!" she ordered.

"I was GOING to say 'orc'," I told her, snickering wickedly.

"You WERE not, and you know it," she growled.

This time I did lick and suck her tusks - and then her lips - and then her neck. I was part of the way down her chest, deciding which breast to taste first, when a female voice cleared her throat.

I jumped back like a fox caught in the hen-house. Tala giggled at me - and then nipped at my jaw.

"Come, please, and sit with us," she said.

I picked up my little dung-beetle and set her on her feet - then she pulled me up. She giggled at me as I pretended to be unsteady on my feet and caught her for balance - only to sneak a quick kiss. The nymph who came to retrieve us smiled at my not-so-subtle antics.

We arrived at a circle of individuals that included Eryn and her mom. We were directed to sit. Nuts, grains, vegetables, fruits, and berries were brought and spread out in front of us. I pulled a couple small wheels of cheese out and held them up for Eryn's mom to approve. When she nodded, I added them to the buffet.

"I need to go for a while," Eryn's mom said. "I cannot tell you how delighted I am to meet you two," she said to Tala and me. "I never thought I would see my little sprite again and, now, to be able to meet those to whom she has bound herself - and to find you to be so full of love for her ... Only the goddess knows how full my heart is right now."

She wrapped an arm around Eryn and gave her a squeeze.

"Thank you for bringing her back to me. You are welcome to come back any time. I travel a great deal and might not be here when you visit but, if I am, I would be delighted to be able to spend a little more time together with you."

After that, we shared food together. When the meal was over, we stood and gave Eryn's family hugs. Her mom made sure to give Tala and me kisses on each cheek. It was easy to see that my bond-mate had gotten her looks from her mother. I was pretty sure my little elf got a good share of her sultriness, spunk, and orneriness from the nymph woman as well - although I hadn't personally gotten to glimpse much of that.

As we said our goodbyes, Eryn's mom told us that the ability to hide within a sunbeam was one of the ways that the nymphs used to disappear or sneak around. When they had seen me do it - and then we had told them that Eryn had taught it to us - it was one of the things that helped the reclusive group feel comfortable with revealing themselves to us.

The woman who had originally greeted us was one of the last to slip away. She kindly reminded me to put the illusions back on the circlets and the collars - and to recharge the defensive spell on the diamonds.

I undressed, transformed, and the girls climbed between my wings. I took to the air and then slipped inside of a sunbeam. We flew southwest, cruised over Eryn's dad's city, and then headed for home.

It was full dark by the time we landed. Sunley was passed out, lying on his back with his arms and legs flung wide like he'd been shot. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth - which was hanging open as wide as it would go.

I cast a silence spell over us and we giggled at him as we snuck past and slipped into the house. Tala, of course, wanted a hot shower. Eryn agreed and so it was another hour before they let me sleep - and then only after scrubbing each other in the bath - which led to foreplay - which led to the two of them taking turns coaxing a freshly-churned load of cream from my balls.

I told them I was tired and ready for bed and that - if they wanted it - they were going to have to work for it. Apparently, they both wanted it. I contented myself with running my fingers up and down their hips, groping their ass-globes, and teasing their tummies. They manhandled (or woman-handled) their breasts as they bounced up and down on me and I just enjoyed the view. Once they were both satisfied, we cuddled together and fell asleep.

~~~

We slept through breakfast, took another shower, and stepped out of the house to scare the shit out of Sunley - the poor fellow. He wanted to wrestle and play tag for a bit. I played with him for a while and then I told Tala to try using Wild Shape. After a couple tries, she successfully turned into a brown bear that was slightly larger than Sunley.

Tala's clothes and armor disappeared into the fur of her bear-form. Her neck had a charcoal-colored ring around it. The crown of her head showed a little coloration that matched the tattoo of the circlet she wore in her human form.

Eryn went with me to see if we could figure out where we wanted to place the new queen bee - to try to establish the second bee-hive. Tala and Sunley followed us into the fields of wildflowers and clover and wrestled and played tag as the wood elf and I worked.

The problem was that the new queen had to be close enough that the swarm from the original colony could find her and decide if they were changing their allegiance. Once they were established, we could only move the new hive a few feet every other day. If we moved it faster than that, the workers lost track of where they lived and we'd lose them.

Once the new queen was placed, I told Tala that we were heading to Mire's Edge. I am embarrassed to admit that I made a rather undignified sound as Tala dodged in behind me, stuck her head between my knees, and threw her head up - tossing me onto her back. Eryn laughed at me as Sunley came over and waited for her to climb aboard.

It took almost a mile for me to relax and trust that Tala wouldn't throw me. Eryn was already quite accomplished at looking right at home on the back of her mount. By the time we finished climbing down the mountain and moved across the flat terrain to merge onto the road, I was a seasoned professional. In my defense, the first part of the journey had been with me facing downhill. It was much easier riding - now that I was sure I wasn't going to tumble onto my face. Eryn told me I was being a whiner. I swear that the barking sound coming from Tala and Sunley was laughter.

Captain Arden was standing in front of the brewery has Eryn and I came riding up on our bear mounts. He just shook his head when he saw us coming down the street. Bree stepped out of the doorway to see what he was smiling about. They laughed out loud when Tala changed forms and ended up standing next to Sunley while holding me in her arms.

We visited for a while, catching up on the news and rumors. Arden told us that the traders from the east were reporting that the hill giants that lived in the mountains to the east of Southtown were stirred up about something. The captain said that - from what he had been hearing - Eryn's dad had joined forces with the king of Southtown and that, together, they were fighting to keep their frontier settlements from being overrun or destroyed.

We had only visited the city itself - and not the smaller, outlying villages - but the girls were immediately concerned that the lady who made their fancy underwear might be in mortal danger. Priorities, I guess.

We chatted over our options and decided (the girls decided; I just didn't have a good reason to say 'no') that we would go check it out.

Sunley had finished his half-mug of mead, so he was ready to head home for a nap. The girls couldn't come up with anything that we needed to stop by the house for - so we accompanied our oversized watch-dog until he left the road and headed up into the hills. Then I transformed and we headed east.

It was dusk by the time we knocked on Mabel's door but she pretended to be happy to see us. I pulled some already-prepared foods from my storage-ring - to minimize how much we were screwing up her night. When the stable boy slipped out of his room to use the outhouse, we realized that we were imposing even more. Mabel offered to take the couch but I insisted that she have her bed. In the end, she and the girls went to her bed and I slept on the couch.

~~~

We ate breakfast with her and the boy. I'm not sure how much sleep the girls got. All three of them looked a little blurry-eyed. I wondered how long they had stayed up, chatting.

I slipped her a few more silvers as we headed out of the door and then the girls and I took off for Southtown.

As we flew in, over the city's main gate, I brought us down in the courtyard just beyond the walls. The girls climbed down, I began to transform, grabbed a sunbeam long enough to dress, and then appeared next to my riders. A burly guard headed our way.

"Are you answering the summons?" he asked.

"I received no summons. We live near Mire's Edge and I heard there was fighting. We came to see what was going on."

"If you'd be kind enough to follow me, I will take you to the king. It would be best if you spoke directly to him."

"Lead on," I replied.

He didn't ask any dumb questions. I liked him. The fact that the girls' armor matched my dragon form - and that I had arrived as a dragon - no doubt helped - but it was refreshing to be treated like something other than a criminal.

"How should I introduce you?" he asked, as we walked.

"Lord Striker," I replied.

"You live near Mire's Edge?" he confirmed.

"Yes," I replied.

With the guard-captain as our escort, we were allowed to move straight into the audience chamber. The king finished dealing with the group in front of him and then he asked the next group to be patient. He waved our escort forward.

"Follow me, if you would," he said.

When we were ten or so feet from the steps leading up to the dais, we stopped.

"Your majesty, may I present the dragon, Lord Striker, and his riders - from near Mire's Edge. They heard rumors of the fighting and came to find out what was going on. They were not among those to whom we sent summons."

"Very good, thank you," the regent said.

The guard bowed and hurried back to his post.

"Your riders look like they're ready to fight," the king said. "Could I hire your services?"

"I would like to know what we're getting into but it was my intention to offer our help. My girls are fairly new - having only been involved in a few skirmishes with bandits and orcs so far - but I have no hesitations with taking them into battle. Their clothes and armor were purchased in Southtown and when they heard that you might be having trouble, it was their desire to come make sure that your crafters are not in any danger."

"Splendid," he said, finally glancing at the girls. His eyes quickly returned to me.

"My war commander is coordinating the fight. Tell him that I said you are to receive the regular rate of pay for dragons." He turned to the girls and said, "Thank you, ladies."

The girls gave him a bow and a smile.

He nodded to me.

Since we were dismissed, I turned and headed for the door. The girls flanked me and we left. Behind us, I could hear the king beginning the audience with his next group of petitioners.

Once we were outside, I transformed and the girls mounted up. They made me do a fly-over of the leatherworker's and the seamstress' shops and then we headed east. Soon we flew over the border settlement. In the distance, we could see the battle-lines. They were flung wide. I spotted the banner for the commander, pointed it out to the girls, and then flew us in.

The girls squealed when they saw a familiar crimson dragon returning from the battle. We both landed at about the same time. She didn't transform. I did - just to make it easier to deal with the commander.

Once Ruby was finished checking in with the man, I kissed her fanged maw and then left the girls to chat with her while I went to present myself to the overseer.

Ruby accelerated me through the outer guards by telling the commander that a new dragon had reported for duty. She gave him my description. I was met at the door to the administrative tent by a sub-commander who escorted me straight in to the man who was in charge.

"Aspect?" he asked.

"Lightning," I replied.

"You checked in with the king?"

"I did. He said to tell you to give me the normal rate for dragons."

"Rider?"

"Two - one's a lightning mage and one's a druid. They're young and have only been in skirmishes with bandits and some orc raiders so far. I don't expect them to take long to get the hang of things though - at least not the fighting. They don't know protocols or anything. I've only had them a couple months now."

"Right," he said. "You know what you're doing though?"

"I've been in a couple battles," I said. "I wouldn't say I'm any war veteran or anything, but I can hold my own."

"Right then. I've got hill giants, goblins, and giant spiders coming out of the mountains to the southeast. We don't know what's stirring them up but - at this point - we're just trying to keep from being overrun. We've got two forces working together. Southtown has the right; the wood elves have the left. Help the elves as you can, but your directions come from here."

I nodded.

"Ruby says she knows you."

I nodded again.

"For today, follow her and do what she's doing. We'll talk more in the morning."

I nodded.

"Dismissed - and thanks."

I turned and headed out of the tent. As soon as I had enough room, I transformed. The girls mounted up and I told Ruby to get us in the fight.

We flew over the front lines and headed for the mountains. As we came across groups of enemy fighters, we attacked. Ruby blasted them with fire and I hit them with lightning. If her flames didn't kill them outright, the conflagration finished them off as they lay twitching on the ground from my paralyzing bombardment.

The spiders and goblins were easy - we just flew over and blasted them. The hill giants had to be taken out in a more personal way - with claws and fangs. I made sure the girls were locked in. I was worried about how much they were being tossed around but they didn't complain.

They were much quieter than usual so I wondered how much we were going to have to dissemble when it was time to crawl into our bedrolls.

<"Eat something,"> I told the girls after an hour or so of battling.

<"Not until you do,"> Tala replied.

I harrumphed.

She snickered.

I looked ahead, saw a handful of goblins racing across the battlefield, and smiled. I circled, swooped in behind them, and began running along - gobbling up their rear-guard.

<"Cheater,"> Tala grumbled.

One of the little shits turned and jabbed me with a spear - which was just about the only thing that could reach me given their small size and tiny weapons. I could feel Tala's hands on my spine, sensing the injury, cleansing it, and starting to heal it - as soon as I shook the spear loose. The little shit-monkey that had stabbed me was already dead - one more gooey smear in the middle of the grassy field.

Eryn saw another little turd-flinger coming at my flank and blasted him in the face with a globe of scintillating electricity. If he'd have had hair, it would have been standing up on end. As it was, her magic-bomb blew half his head off, continued forward, and smashed into the chest of the sharp-toothed little ankle-biter that was behind him. I hate goblins. As soon as the girls grabbed out some trail-food and started eating, I got us back into the air.

<"Let me know when you need a break,"> I told them.

They both sent me mental-pictures of them hugging my dragon muzzle and kissing my fanged smile.

<"Trolls on the left,"> Eryn called out.

<"Those are new,"> Tala said.

I headed over to investigate. New was usually bad.

<"How you doing, handsome?"> Ruby sent me.

<"Good, the girls are worried about you,"> I sent back.

<"Tell them that I'm having the time of my life. I just wish goblins didn't taste like shit,"> she said.

I sent her a smile.

<"Ruby says she's doing fine and thanked you girls for worrying about her. Her only complaint is that goblins don't taste good,"> I told the girls.

<"This won't hurt the babies?"> Eryn asked.

<"Dragons believe that combat during pregnancy makes for stronger babies - but they're small anyway. Ruby won't even be showing for another month or two.">

<"When we're done fighting, we're stopping in Southtown to get some baby gifts,"> Eryn informed me.

<"Yes, Beloved,"> I sent back.

<"Trolls coming up. They're resistant to spells so this is going to get physical. I'll try not to throw you around too much.">