New Rider 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls laughed when I told Mabel that there was only one room left in the inn - the honeymoon suite.

All of us got into the large bed together. Mabel and I stayed clothed. She buried her face in my chest - worried, I think, that I was going to torment her.

We behaved ourselves - at least physically. The girls were still driving Mabel mad with their teasing. I pulled her against my chest and held her. The girls snuggled in beside us and we fell asleep.

~~~

We ate breakfast at the inn and the girls took Mabel on a little tour around Southtown while we waited for the seamstress to finish the clothes.

Our favorite little innkeeper was awed when we ran into a few groups of soldiers who recognized us and thanked us for helping on the battlefield.

We found a little bakery and had a sweet-roll. Mabel declared that she could only have a bite - so I greedily devoured the rest of hers. I told her she had a little stray icing on her face and I leaned close and licked it off - which set her to blushing and the girls to cackling with laughter.

When it was nearly lunchtime, we headed for the clothier's to see Mabel's new outfits. She tried everything on and modeled it for us - including her new lingerie. Mabel's crimson-covered cheeks and feigned shyness had the dressmaker smiling. The girls' colorful teasing had the crafter laughing at us.

Mabel changed back to her regular clothes, looking a little mournfully at the packages that held her new outfits. I tucked them into her arms and the girls took her outside so that she wouldn't know how much I was paying. I settled up with the seamstress and threw in a few extra silvers - thanking her for her speedy service. She assured me that she was already looking forward to our next visit.

By now, the people in Mabel's town had grown accustomed to seeing an electric-blue and charcoal colored dragon dropping out of the sky - as well as the frequent hugs and kisses that passed between the four of us. I wasn't sure, however, if they were ready for Mabel's new look. I was a little concerned that we were going to be in trouble with every husband in the village when their wives demanded new clothes like hers. We gave Mabel hugs and kisses and headed for the jeweler's.

The rings were done and, when I told the master crafter that the rest of the mithril was hers, she refused any other payments. The three of them chatted while I dug my slate back out and went over the enchantments that I wanted on the two pieces. Once those were finished, we gave the jeweler hugs and headed for Ruby's.

The lake of fire that we crossed to get to Ruby's cave soon bored the girls and they took a quick nap. They were immediately awake when they felt me landing. They jumped down my forearm and bounced along, holding hands, as they made their way to the cave. Ruby had sensed us coming and was waiting with her arms wide open.

The girls hissed at her when she pretended to ignore them and tried to act like the hug was meant only for me. Ruby used telekinesis to lift the two of them into the air and then tickled them mercilessly as they hung there, powerless to escape. Finally, she flipped them back over and floated them over to her chest for a hug. The girls let me into the embrace and then we gave the redhead kisses.

After that, the girls started bringing out the presents for the twins. Ruby graciously said that she adored each one. She might have. It's hard to buy special things for dragons.

She invited us for dinner. That turned into foreplay in the shower - and sex in her bed. I slept on top of her - with my cock still buried inside of her - leaking the last of my offering into her depths. The girls wrapped themselves around us and we fell asleep.

~~~

My bond-mates had talked about checking on Ulric. We hadn't seen them again, during the battle. Tala wanted to make sure he was healed. Eryn was curious about that - as well as whether or not her brother was learning to be a better leader than their dad.

After breakfast, we gave Ruby a steamy good-bye and we headed east. A couple hours later, we sailed over the city gates and dropped into the courtyard. I transformed and we waited for the concierge to show up. It was the guard who had run away when we blasted the last captain through the portcullis. It looked like he'd been promoted. The girls laughed at his hesitant approach.

"Is Lord Ulric available?" Eryn asked the man.

"I will send a runner and find out, my lady," he said, quickly heading back for the gate.

"This sun is atrocious, Tala. Could we have some shade and a nice place to sit and wait?"

Tala got a vicious grin on her face, and, within a minute, there was a tiny oasis in the middle of the dusty courtyard. The girls pulled me over with them and we sat on the bench that Tala had grown, under the shade of the trees that she had raised up. I shook my head as the two ornery vixens looked at each other and giggled.

"You'll be the death of me," I told them.

"Doubt it," Eryn giggled.

"At least you'll die with a grin on your face, my lord," Tala said.

She locked eyes with her "sister" and they leaned across my lap to kiss - as each of them rubbed my crotch. I was saved from further molestation as I spotted Eryn's brother approaching. I stood. The girls stood next to me and the oasis disappeared into the hard-packed ground. The soil looked freshly-plowed for a moment and then it smoothed to match the rest. I gave Tala a side-eye. She smiled and shrugged.

"Have you been practicing my little ..." I asked.

She growled at me.

"Vixen?" I finished, wanting so desperately to say "dung beetle".

"Welcome home," Ulric said. "Father would appreciate a few words, if you have a moment to spare."

"How are you feeling, my lord?" Tala asked.

He looked at her and said, "Good as new, thanks to you."

"How many did you lose?" Eryn asked.

"Far fewer than we would have - thanks to you all. I heard the necromancer was a nasty piece of work. Thanks for managing that without our help."

His eyes ranged over all of us as he said the last bit - but ended on me. I gave him a nod.

"We really just stopped because Tala wanted to make sure you were okay," Eryn told him.

"Father will be unhappy if you don't at least say 'hello'," Ulric reported.

"He's been unhappy for a long time. His unhappiness is contagious. I hope, someday, that he might realize that joy, gratitude, and honor are contagious as well."

"He really would like to see you," her brother said. "I told him everything. I think you might notice some improvement."

She looked at me.

"Lead on then, Lord Ulric," I said.

He nodded to me and turned to lead the way.

Eryn moved to the other side of Tala and took her hand. She gave me a look and I took Tala's other hand.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're sexy when you're angry?" I asked Eryn.

Tala snickered and said, "Are you kidding? She's never NOT sexy."

"You're not wrong," I agreed.

"I love you, too," she told us.

The door guards opened up before we were even close to the entrance. We passed within the audience chamber and were ushered directly into the king's presence. There were only a few people standing around.

"Father, your daughter and her bond-mates. As I have already mentioned to you privately, during the battle near Southtown, my guards and I came under direct attack from three trolls. I was critically injured while killing the first one. These three came to our rescue and dispatched the other two. My sister and the dragon stood guard while their bond-mate healed me and made sure that I had time to recover. In addition to those specific selfless acts, they (and the crimson dragon) were instrumental in bringing about a quick and decisive victory against the rogue necromancer and all of the legions of destruction that he sent towards our borders."

"Please approach the throne," Eryn's father said.

Eryn didn't move - so neither did Tala or I.

"All three of you," he said to his daughter. "Please."

We moved, with the princess, to the base of the steps.

"You withheld information from me when you were last here ..." he began.

Eryn's face flushed and her mouth flew open. The king quickly brought his hand up to forestall his daughter's outburst.

"That being said," he told her, "I would like to apologize for my impertinent behavior. You are every bit your mother's child and I should know better than to treat you as anything less. From what I understand, you and your bond-mates care deeply for one another and make a powerful team. On behalf of the woodland elves, I thank you for your service to the kingdom and - in regard to assuring the safety and wellbeing of the crown prince - I offer you my personal thanks."

He looked from Eryn, to Tala, to me, and said, "Thank you. I will not cheapen your act by offering you some trinket - but know that you can ask what you will of me, and I will see that it is done."

Eryn's mouth fell open at this proclamation.

Her cynicism quickly set in and an evil grin appeared on her face.

"I have one request, Father," she said.

"You have but to ask," he replied. He smiled but there was a flicker of worry there.

"I want a hug," she demanded. "You don't have to hug my husband but I want a hug for my sister and me."

He nodded slowly and got to his feet, standing in front of the throne. He opened his arms to her.

She smiled like the dark lord himself and shook her head.

"You are definitely your mother's child," he said.

Oddly enough, his smile brightened. He descended the stairs and stopped in front of the three of us. I took a step back and released Tala's hand. Still holding Tala's other hand, Eryn led the orc forward and, together, they wrapped their arms around the king.

After a moment, he realized they weren't going to let go quickly. He let his arms settle onto their shoulders - the green girl's (who was roughly his height) and his daughter's (who stood a foot shorter).

"Elves of the Woods," the king announced. "Please make my daughter and her family welcome. They have done us a great service and I proclaim them to be friends of the realm."

Nervous applause began to erupt around the room and - the longer Eryn held onto her father - the louder the applause grew.

"You are vicious," he whispered to her.

"I had a good teacher," she snickered.

He looked at Tala and said, "Thank you for healing my son."

"No big deal, your lordship," she replied.

"I apologize for underestimating you," he told her.

"It happens a lot," she said, smiling.

"Daughter?"

"Yes, Father?"

"Have I not endured enough of your torment?" he asked, begging to be released.

"I suppose," she moaned - before winking at Tala and standing on her tip-toes so that the two of them could deliver kisses to both of his cheeks before they let him go.

No males in the room reacted to this but several females quickly covered smirks, giggles, and snorts.

My bond-mates grabbed my hands and skipped and pranced beside me as we returned to face Lord Ulric.

"You're evil," he whispered to his sister, smiling broadly.

"Yeah, well, learn from the mistakes of others if you don't want to pay the price yourself," she told him.

Without being told, she and Tala dropped their hold on my fingers and the crown prince found himself under assault. They hugged him fiercely and gave him cheek-kisses and then cackled in laughter as they returned to me and reclaimed my hands.

I decided that they'd gotten to show off too much and I hadn't been allowed to have any fun. I used telekinesis to lift the three of us a foot into the air and then I floated us towards the exit doors - which I opened as we approached.

Once we were in the open air, I held them aloft, transformed, lifted them into their seats, and then flapped my wings to take us into the sky.

<"Why don't we take off like that every time?"> Eryn growled at me.

<"Because I love to hear you two scream,"> I snarled back.

<"You're evil,"> Tala laughed.

<"Not as evil as Eryn,"> I replied - which made her laugh harder.

<"That was so much fun, sister,"> Tala said, giggling.

<"I DID rather enjoy it,"> Eryn admitted.

~~~ Birthdays ~~~

After several months of listening to my wives ask, "How much longer?" word finally came to us that Ruby was ready to deliver the twins.

As we flew back to her cave, I carried a cage that held four sheep. Tala had finally taken pity on the small terrified flock and used her healing skills to put them to sleep. I've heard it said that, "Sheep don't fly - so much as plummet" and these sheep wanted no part in either.

As it was, they were destined to end up as a snack for a dragon, so they probably weren't going to live long enough to suffer much psychological damage. Nevertheless, Tala was either sympathetic to their plight - or simply tired of hearing the four things shriek.

When the girls showed Ruby the fluffy "bento box" we'd brought her, she laughed - which brought on a contraction - which had everyone hurrying to do what they could to help our favorite redheaded lover.

Eryn stroked Ruby's foreleg, neck and muzzle, and whispered reassuring words. I played nurse's maid and assisted my little green healer as she worked to help Ruby through the delivery.

My daughter came out first and I carried the bear-sized pup in my arms, took her forward - for her mother to see her - and then placed her in the nest Ruby had constructed. Eryn went to stay with the little one while Tala and I worked to help Ruby deliver my "little" boy. Soon, he was out and mewling for his mother as well. I carried him up for her to look over and then took him to join his sister.

I went back to Ruby's maw and hugged her tired fanged smile. I stroked her lips and gave her kisses.

<"I want another, husband,"> she snorted at me.

<"You're insatiable, mighty temptress,"> I told her. <"Can we at least ween these before I fuck another into you?">

<"WE ween ...?"> she snorted. <"How much of WE do you intend to manage while WE ween these pups?">

I laughed and kissed her and stroked her vicious smile.

As soon as Tala got Ruby cleaned up, I used telekinesis to help her rise and make her way to the nest. Ruby let the three of us cuddle in the nest with her and my children. My bond-mates faces shone so brightly that you would swear there was a sun being born inside of the cave.

The babies slept for an hour or so and then wanted fed. I slipped outside, chased down a deer, field dressed it, skinned it, and brought it back for the cubs. They devoured the venison and fell asleep gnawing on the bones.

Ruby slept through the evening and all through the night. When we awoke, I used my magic to float two of the sheep out of the pen to give her the treat my wives had brought her. Later that day, she admitted to the girls that she'd kind of been kidding about the sheep, but said they tasted divine.

As soon as the girls woke up, Tala fussed over the babies - trying to make sure everything was alright. I assured her that they were dragons and would be fine. The largest concern for new dragons was predators - mostly those who walked upright on two legs. I assured her that Ruby and I would take care of those.

~~~

We ended up staying at Ruby's for two weeks. By that point, my children had figured out which of us was their mother, which of us was their father, and which two could be bribed with mournful cries to get their bond-mate to go out to hunt down another meaty snack. It felt like I spent more time hunting for food than I did sitting and cuddling with the little rug-rats.

There wasn't a lot of room in Ruby's cave for two adult dragons but I wanted my kids to see both of my forms. By the end of our time together, the twins were ready for short ventures from the cavern. Eryn and Tala laughed as the little demons attacked my feet and legs. I growled at the little terrors and pounced at them - which sent them scurrying to hide behind their mother. Once their fright had passed, they came bounding and growling to attack again.

The last night we stayed, we left the sleeping kids with their "aunties" while mom and I went to have a little "mommy and daddy time". I cautioned Ruby that I thought we were playing with fire but she assured me that her body knew better than to ovulate before these two were weened and able to leave the nest.

In our dragon forms, we fought until I successfully dominated her. At that point, she surrendered to me and I pounded my massive cock in and out of her cunt as she snarled and growled while I held her, trapped, beneath me. She roared as she came and I roared as her surrender set my balls off and I filled her. I held her down until my cock began to hide itself away. After that, we walked side-by-side to the river and played together in the water - rinsing the sweat, dirt, and branches from our massive forms.

Once we dried, we changed forms and lay naked in the grass and watched the stars as we chatted. I told her that I didn't want to interfere in her management of the nest but that - obviously - my mates and I would be willing to step in whenever she thought she wanted or needed help. She was slightly overwhelmed with the prospect of raising twins but thought she could manage. She promised to let me know if she ever felt like she needed me to help out.

Ruby told me that she wanted me between her thighs once more before we turned in for the night. We walked naked back towards the cave and came to a little marital oasis that had, obviously, been built by my two conniving wives. The wood-framed, vine-bound bed was supported by four strong saplings. On top of the frame was the mattress that Eryn always carried with us. I couldn't help but laugh.

Ruby wrapped her arms around me and claimed a few kisses. I picked her up by her perfect ass-globes, kissed her hard, and carried her to the bed.

I claimed her with my mouth first. Once she'd cum, I worshipped her breasts and her neck. After that, I drove my cock inside of her and kissed the life out of her as my knob brushed against the wall of her newly-vacated womb. Once she was breathless, I tucked my arms under her knees, took her breasts in my fists, and claimed her pussy with my cock.

I fucked her hard and then stopped and rubbed her clitoris between our two bodies. After a little of that, I went back to pounding her. I kept the back and forth up until she'd grown to expect it. At that point I covered her mound with my mouth and sucked hard as I tongued the hell out of her tender little nub. As soon as she started squealing, I slid my cock back inside of her and started fucking her again - stretching that orgasm into another. Ruby sent the image of her stomach - bloated with my next child - into my mind and I groaned as I began cumming inside of her.

Once I had finished filling her with my seed, I rolled us over and hugged her and kissed her. Since the girls had built this little "love nest" outside of the cave, I had to assume that Ruby and I were allowed to spend the night in solitude. I hugged and kissed the mother of my children and fell asleep with her still mounted on my exuberant cock.

~~~ Legacy ~~~

Over the next year, the girls and I visited my kids about every other month. The year after that, it was about four times a year. Then it was twice a year. By the time they turned ten, we only stopped by on their birthdays.

Each time we visited, my wives arranged for Ruby and I to get a night alone together.

"They'll be ready to learn to transform soon," Ruby told me. "I haven't had time to find a bond-mate. Do you know anyone who could train them?"

"I'll find someone," I assured her. "Nate is getting tired of playing road-guard. We could also talk to Ulric and see if he has someone. I'll try to get at least two - so both kids can train at the same time."