New Rider 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That being decided, my redheaded lover switched to more pressing matters - like the matter of me pressing her into the mattress and filling her cunt with my seed.

In the end, Nate and Belim ended up volunteering to train my kids. I told them each that I viewed it as a personal favor to me.

The girls and I were removed from the discussion when war broke out near Westmarsh. Several tribes of orcs had banded together and were intent on taking over the city. Westmarsh is located on the remote west side of our region and the two nearest cities couldn't provide much in the way of support. Two other dragons responded to the summons but it took us almost a month before we had wiped out enough of the orcs that the survivors were sent scuttling back to their nests.

Just to make sure this didn't happen again soon, the two other dragons and I each picked a tribe and we hunted down the war-chief and assassinated him.

By the time we got back to check on the kids, Ruby had taken Nate and Belim as bond-mates. She admitted that it was more of a matter of necessity than love but both of the elves were happy with the arrangement and it made things easier for Ruby.

She still wanted my cock and her mates were already getting plenty of pussy so they ignored our infrequent liaisons. It didn't hurt that Ruby had already warned them that - when she got ready to conceive again - I would be the father.

The girls liked Nate and Belim and were happy that our friends were helping keep an eye on my kids.

Two years later, the goblins from the mountains west of Clayfield started attacking the clay harvesters. The girls and I spent two weeks helping another dragon kill off the attackers, track down the culprit, and eliminate him.

An orc war-lord had taken over the goblins' home and - in exchange for promises for him and his thugs to leave - they'd sent the goblins to raid the town and settlements. We discovered that the towns between Northlake and Clayfield had been decimated. Once those villagers fled to the cities, the workers at the clay fields were the next available source of human-flesh. We wiped out the orcs - and killed off the goblin commander.

Things quieted for a while and the girls and I visited to help with the cubs' training. Ruby told me that it would only be a few more years before she would be begging me for another pup. Every time she whispered that into my ear as we fucked, I lost the ability to hold myself back.

I wanted to give my bond-mates children. In the hundred years we had been together, Ashlyn had never gotten pregnant. Eryn, Tala, and I had done nothing to prevent it and - after all of our fucking - neither of them had missed a cleansing-cycle.

The "need" to give my bond-mates a child made me almost feral when Ruby begged for my seed. It definitely wasn't me that was keeping her from conceiving again - because I was sure that every one of my loads was filled with danger.

The girls had never said anything to me about it - neither had Ashlyn. Somehow, though, I knew it drove them crazy. I could see it when they looked at my growing children.

As they helped me fight more and more battles, the girls formed relationships with a larger and larger group of people that lived in the region around us. Their friendly, outgoing nature - plus the way they never did anything halfway - they couldn't help but create a growing crowd of people who adored them almost as much as I did. During the quiet times, the girls and I often got the itch to travel. We'd visit Mabel, the jeweler, Ulric, Emily, Eryn's mom, or other friends that we had made along the way.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Ruby and our five children had joined Eryn and me for the ceremony to return Tala's body to the gods. In the sixty years that the crimson dragon and I had been together, she had given me three more pups after the twins.

Eryn and I stood there - holding each other - as the six other members of our family took their dragon forms and breathed fire over "Auntie Tala's" pyre. The flames from the massive bonfire stabbed into the twilight. I had closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the tears.

As the stars had begun to appear, six fierce dragons had raised their fanged maws and had roared their anguish to the sky as I had held the blonde elf and sobbed.

Ruby had changed back to her human form and stepped over to hug Eryn and me. After she moved away, each of my children - from the oldest to the youngest - came and hugged us and offered us their condolences as well.

Once the fire had burned down, the six of them reverted back to their dragon forms and took off, flying into the night sky - leaving me to deal with my grief.

~~~

I found myself standing next to the small pile of ash that was the only thing that remained of the orc that I had loved for little more than sixty years - six measly decades!

It had been a week since the ceremony.

I was exhausted. I had cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I just wanted to die. I no longer had the will to live.

Eryn found me there, on my knees. She came to me, wrapped her arms around my skull, and pulled my tear-stained face down against her chest.

I tried to pry myself loose from her grip. She wouldn't let me go. She continued to hold my face against her much smaller body.

Her action wasn't sexual at all - which was highly unusual for the libidinous little nymph.

She was - obviously - waiting until she had my full attention before she was going to let me go or tell me what she wanted.

"What?" I finally inquired.

She gripped my cheekbones and raised my face until I was looking at her.

Her hair was still very light - but it no longer looked like moonlight. Now it looked like the softest ray of sunlight.

"I loved her, too," she said.

I nodded - and my mind took off, chasing after the memories of our time together.

Eryn gently pressed her lips to mine - and then pulled back to look at me again - waiting for me to focus on what she was trying to tell me.

"When I met you and asked about Ashlyn, what did you tell me?"

"I don't remember," I lied.

"You told me that you could never forget her. Have you?"

"No."

"And we won't forget Tala."

She paused and waited for me to focus on her eyes again.

"You need a new rider - and I need a new little sister - so that I have a chance to train her to take care of you before I follow Tala into the mists of time ..."

I groaned - as if in anguish - but I knew she was determined and that there was no fighting her.

"Come on," she ordered. "I think dear, sweet, little Emily fostered a cult of lust within all of her female descendants - and that each of them still pines for Lord Striker's cock. That's probably as good of a place to start looking as any ..."

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thank you for reading. Thanks for the votes, comments, favorites, and emails.)