New Roomie Pt. 15

Story Info
My assistant spies on Ann and I in the office.
2.7k words
4.23
6.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, assfucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

---------------------------------

As Ann was walking away, I followed her with my eyes.

She really was a very erotic woman, I thought.

Classy, good looking but on the other inside, a total anal whore.

Once in front of my office, I noticed Linda wasn't at her desk and walked past it into my office, leaving the door open so that I had a direct view on her desk.

A few minutes later, she came back, her cheeks now ever redder with an embarrassed look on her face.

She sat down and acted as If she was working on something, but I knew where her mind was.

I caught her glimpsing over to me every now and then and noticed her hand disappearing under her skirt each time.

I knew I only had once chance, either it succeeded, or I would face harassment charges, but looking at that young 23 year old redhead girl, cute face and killer body I decided to take that chance.

"Linda, can you please come in for a second?" I asked.

She got torn out of her daydream, quickly removing her hand from underneath her skirt, stood up and straightened her outfit.

I haven't paid as much attention before but now I saw, she was perfect.

Her big breasts, probably a good C cup where pushed up nicely under her shirt.

The shirt being tucked inside her dark blue pencil skirt.

The skirt outlined her beautiful figure, firm tummy, long shapely legs and an ample peachy butt.

She came inside my office and I asked her to close the door and come closer.

As she approached me, she had a very shy look on her face, trying to avoid my eyes.

She was standing beside me now and I simply asked:

"Did you enjoy the show, Linda?" with a serious look on my face.

She froze, didn't know what to do with herself, looking around my office, her cheeks now glowing on her white skin.

"It's ok, don't be ashamed!" I calmed her.

"Eh, it wasn't on purpose, the phone wasn't put back on the station.." she excused herself shyly.

"You didn't answer my question, Linda." I commented in a firm way.

"Ehm, yes, a little bit," she responded embarrassed.

"Lift up your skirt, Linda," I instructed her, nervous about how she would react.

She looked surprised first but then timidly started to pull her skirt up, finally resting on her hips.

What appeared to me now were two of the most beautiful legs I've ever seen, covered in see through black tights which ended just below her crotch area.

The tights were hold in place by a tiny black suspender and a tiny turquoise thong resting on top of the suspenders, covering her crotch area, unveiling a wet spot right at her pussy lips.

I looked deep in her eyes and took her hand which previously was under her skirt and guided it into my mouth.

Linda froze on my move and I let go of her hand.

"I want to taste your fingers, Linda" I whispered.

Reluctantly and ashamed, she guided her fingers into my mouth, and I took them in and licked around them, her blushing and looking away embarrassed.

"Mhm, it tastes good," I hummed.

I saw her face fill with arousal, guiding them in and out of my mouth.

"Where did you put your fingers, Linda?" I teased her.

"Uhm, I, I had to readjust my thong and so..."

"Don't lie to me, Linda, what did you do with your fingers?" I asked now dominantly.

"I, I touched myself," she shyly admitted.

"Did you get yourself off on the toilet, Linda?" again teasing her more.

"Yes," was all she replied.

I saw the wet spot on her thong becoming bigger now.

"And what were you thinking about while doing so, Linda?" I asked.

"I, about miss Summers, and you, when you were...you know" she shyly stuttered.

"Fucking miss Summer's ass, is that what you were thinking about?" I completed her sentence.

"Yes, and her on her knees, your..." she again stuttered

"My cock in her mouth, yes, I see" I commented.

I released her fingers from my mouth and slowly guided my hand into her panties, running my fingers through her slit when she released a slight moan.

"And the thought of that got you all wet," I stated.

"Uhm, yes, it did." she whispered now with clear arousal in her eyes.

"Would you like to taste miss Summers, Linda?" I asked her straight, looking deep inside her eyes.

She first didn't understand but as she got what I meant, she shyly nodded.

"Ask for it, Linda" I commanded.

"May I, may I please taste miss summers, sir?" she shyly asked.

"I need more details, Linda, that's very vague," I teased.

She breathed in deeply and continued:

"May I please taste miss Summers ass on your cock, sir?" She asked embarrassed.

"Does that arouse you, Linda?" I tortured her.

"Yes, a lot," she admitted.

I undid my pants, pulled them down on the floor.

My boxers followed and my hard cock was now presented in my lap.

Linda dropped to the floor in front of me, looking deep in my eyes.

She came closer, took my cock in her hand shyly and brought her face close to my cock and breathed in.

Her eyes immediately turned into a horny look and she slowly opened her mouth and started to lick my shaft with her tongue.

After a while, she got desperate and put my cock inside her mouth about half way and started to suck it good, not losing eye contact.

"What are you doing, Linda?" I teased, now fully enjoying the blowjob from my hot, young secretary.

"I'm sucking your cock," she whispered in deep arousal.

"And where has my cock been before?"

"Mhmmpf, in miss Summers ass," she answered.

"You're a dirty girl, Linda, sucking my cock out of miss Summers ass," I teased again.

"Yes, it's so naughty, but it makes me so horny..." she panted.

I was close to cumming from this nasty scene, so I stood up, taking Linda with me so we were standing fully upright facing each other.

I pulled down her thong a bit and started to stroke my dick with my hand.

Linda understood, took my cock with her hand from me and continued stroking it while looking deep inside my eyes.

Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and spurt after spurt, I covered Linda's wet spot in her thong with my cum.

At last, she let go of my cock and pulled up her panties, my cum touching her pussy now.

I sat down, opened a drawer and pulled out a tiny plug with a shiny small diamond at the end.

Linda's eyes were now focused on the small plug with anticipation and a tiny bit of frightness showing on her face.

"Do you know what that is, Linda?" I asked, playing around with the tiny plug in my hand.

"It's a plug" she answered frightened.

"Do you know what it's for, Linda?" I teased.

"For my ass, I mean for asses?" she askingly answered, quickly correcting her wording.

"No no, you were right, it's for your tiny little ass," I explained, Linda nervously swallowing her saliva.

"Have you used one before?" I asked.

"No, just, just my finger, a little bit, sometimes," she embarrassedly admitted.

"Would you like me to give this little princess plug to you?" I asked.

Linda now visibly nervous, her eyes locked on the plug replied:

"Yes, please".

I turned her around and told her to bend over my desk.

She did and I got to see the most peachy, bubbly and firm ass I've ever seen.

"Pull down your panties carefully and spread your cheeks with your hands, Linda" I commanded.

She did and her turquoise thong was pulled onto her firm thighs, exposing the cum covered pussy area.

As she spread her cheeks, the tiniest little anus appeared, meticulously shaved, looking very tight and virgin.

I brought my face close to her asshole, breathed in her young, sexy scent and licked slowly around her little puckered hole, just teasing her for a second.

"Ahhhhh, uhhhh" she sharply released a moan as she felt my tongue on her tiny anus.

"Shhh, relax, Linda!" I whispered.

I licked a few more times, tasting this young beautiful girls asshole, putting on as much saliva as I could produce.

I stopped and took the tiny plug in my mouth and again lubricated it gently with my spit.

Finally, I leaned closer and put the tip of the cold plug directly on Linda's asshole.

"Uhhh!" she again released a moan.

"Relax, Linda, you're going to like this," I whispered.

Her breathing got slower and I noticed her relaxing, her little puckered whole twitching a little.

I put on more pressure and pressed the plug further in, Linda breathing in slightly faster.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Uh, it's so naughty, but it feels kind of good," she panted.

I again put more pressure on the plug and pressed.

As the plug passed the widest part, Linda let out a cute little moan until her ass swallowed the tiny plug completely, only showing the purple diamond at the end, covering her puckered area.

"Oh, my god, it feels so... strange, but good... oh it's so naughty," she whispered, and I could see her pussy dripping wet from the sensations.

I pulled up her thong, the back of them almost covering the diamond completely, showing only the outlines of the stainless steel on the outsides of the fabric.

Linda got up from her bent position and pulled down her skirt, tucking in her shirt properly and readjusting her clothes.

She stood in front of me, her face showing a mixture between arousal and confusedness because of that tiny princess plug invading her tight asshole.

"Go back to your desk, Linda, sit down and finger yourself to orgasm, thinking about what you just did in here!" I instructed.

She turned and started to walk towards the door, clearly having issues to walk in her high stilettos because of the plug moving inside her tiny hole.

Once at her desk, she slowly sat down, closing her eyes, breathing in deeply as the plug was pushed further inside her ass as she sat down on her chair.

Looking up again and into my eyes, I saw a horny mess looking at me.

Her hand found its way underneath her skirt and soon, she was rubbing herself under the desk, her face getting redder her mouth slightly open.

She was probably thinking about what just happened in my office, how she sucked my cock straight out of Ann's ass, how I unloaded my semen into her panties and how my tongue found its way into her asshole, finally plugging it with a princess plug.

Suddenly, she shut her eyes closed and had a hard, shaking orgasm, holding her hand over her mouth to silence her and looking around if someone was watching.

As she regained breath, she looked at me shyly and I nodded in approvement.

The rest of the day, I just kept working as usual, having Linda come into my office to bring some documents now and then, enjoying her having trouble to walk and sit with her plug.

Shortly before she was about to leave, I saw her bending awkwardly, rumbling about with her skirt, opening her top drawer a few times.

Once she was gone for the day, I snuck to her desk and opened the top drawer.

Her turquoise thong was laying there, covered in my cum, the plug nowhere in sight.

I smiled to myself.

I too left for the day and drove home.

As I entered the apartment, I could hear slight moans coming from Rachel's room, her door closed but not shut completely.

I advanced closer to her door, the moans becoming louder as I came closer.

Carefully, I pushed the door to open and saw Rachel on her bed on all fours facing me, her face showing an expression of desperation.

She was frantically bouncing back and forth, her ass cheeks touching the head board as she pushed herself backwards.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh," she was moaning rhythmically.

"Oh, good you're here, I need a real cock in my ass!" she shouted as she saw me standing in the door frame.

She was about to turn around when I instructed:

"No, keep fucking your ass you, slut!" I commanded.

Rachel, now looking confused started to beg:

"But, please, you're here now, please, fuck my ass...".

"No, keep fucking your slut ass on your dildo and look me in the eyes!" again I harshly instructed.

"Uh, fuck, uh, uh, uh" she picked up her pace, fucking her ass relentlessly on the dildo, looking deeply into my eyes.

"What are you doing Rachel?" I teased.

"Uh, I'm, I'm fucking, uh, my ass, uh, with, ahh, fuck, with my, dildo!" she growled.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked again teasingly.

"Uh, fuck, because I need to, uh, I need a cock in my ass!" she desperately grunted.

"Are you imagining my cock in there?" I asked.

"Yes, uh, fuck, please, please can you fuck my ass with your cock?" again begging.

I watched the pathetic scene in front of me.

"No, keep fucking your whore ass until you cum!" I commanded, watching the hot scene.

"Uh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I need, fuck, cock, in, fuck, my ass, ahh fffuuuuck!" she screamed shaking on the plastic dick deep inside her ass, having a hard orgasm.

"Ohhh my god, uhhhhh!" she panted.

I left the room and went to the kitchen, grabbing two beers I sat on the couch and took a good gulp of my ice-cold beer.

As Rachel came into the living room, I could see on her face that even though she just had an orgasm, she wasn't satisfied at all, looking needy in my eyes.

Without a word, she got on her knees, took a big gulp of her beer and started to undo my pants.

She didn't wear any trouser or panties, not even a plug was sitting in her ass.

She probably hoped to get her whore ass fucked by me soon, but I had different plans.

She sucked me off good, bobbing her head up and down swallowing the full length each time until I tensed up and shot a load deep into Rachel's throat.

"Smear my load all across your face!" I told her, buttoning up my pants again.

She did and placed her fingers inside her mouth into my cum load and started to smear it all across her face, looking like a messy slut.

I told her to sit beside me and we watched some tv program for an hour or so.

Noticeably unsatisfied, I saw Rachel getting more and more desperate.

She really needed her ass fucked hard, I thought.

But I decided to let her get even more frustrated.

"Rachel, I'm going to bed now. Tonight, I want you to leave all your plugs, dildos and what else you brought in your box. Don't touch yourself and most importantly don't cum, understood?" I asked dominantly.

Rachel's face turned into deep frustration but submissive as she was, she only nodded.

"And don't forget the dress code for tomorrow's meeting, got it?" I asked.

Again, she only nodded her head obediently.

Later that night, I checked my video app, only to find Rachel grind on her pillow, edging herself but not cumming as instructed.

Finally, she gave in and went to sleep frustrated.