All Comments on 'New Roomie Pt. 14'

by Baulpocuse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Curious Minds Need To Know....

Do you as an author actually believe the bullshit that your male protagonist in your fantasy is spouting? Namely that **if a woman enjoys sex she must be a whore**??

I hands up admit that the curiosity is really bugging me, I mean I can honestly say that this would be a very enjoyable sexy story if the male protagonist wasn’t a fucking waste of oxygen. The patriarchal misogynistic attitude is such a turn off that it sucked all of the sexy fun from your story. So yeah, that’s another 1 star, I didn’t bother with reading the other chapters it was far too depressing to even consider.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Curious Minds Need To Know....

I'm not sure how much it matters what the author believes here. The product they're offering is anal/humiliation kink. If that's not your bag, skip it. But plenty of us enjoy it and seek it out.

Loving anal or refusing it doesn't make anyone a whore or a saint. Humiliation wordplay with a fuck doesn't mean a person believes those things about their partner- or that their recipient believes those things about themselves. Can't speak for anyone else, but I'd never want to be with someone who honestly conflated a sexual desire with judgment about my worth as a person. My partner respects me enough to believe me when I tell him what I like and why. He respects himself enough to love providing it without bringing it into the rest of ourrelationship. Works for us.

Why choose a theme that is so offensive to you? There a hundreds here to choose from. Try those- nobody here is looking to judge what you enjoy. Please respect our right to read/write content that we enjoy.

BaulpocuseBaulpocuseover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous

First of all, thank you for taking the time and commenting this part in such detail.

From your wording, I get that you're a native english speaking person and ask to please excuse if my english is not as spot on.

As you mentioned yourself, this is just one of many parts of the story that you have read and therefore hope that this might be a bit of a 'misunderstanding' in terms of the whole plot of the story.

Also, even if reading just that one part, I do believe that there are plenty of people enjoying the wording I have chosen. In no means it is meant to be political, racist or judgmental in any form, hence the note that this story is pure fiction.

I'm a bit confused about the harsh tone of your comments towards me personally and the character in the story.

Not sure why exactly you chose to spend your time commenting it the way you did, but I do believe that on a site like literotica, people are free to choose their sexual preferences, fantasies as well as bringing them on paper in this form.

It so happens that within this series, the characters enjoy mainly anal intercourse and appreciate / like the tone or language they are talked to, mainly because it is in their consent and they get sexual satisfaction out of it.

One last thing tough, If you spend that amount of time and energy giving your personal opinion (which I absolutely accept and cherish) I think it would only be fair to not do this as an anonymous person.

Thanks,

Baul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous