New Roomie Pt. 20

Story Info
Heat at Alfredo's.
2.3k words
4.44
5.4k
3
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

-----------------

I was on my way to Alfredo's, one of Rachel's plugs hidden in my trouser pocket, my dick hard as a rock, thinking about that little pixie bartender.

I walked inside and sat down at the bar when Sandy appeared from behind.

She was again wearing these tight black pants and a white t-shirt, her apron covering her chest.

Her blond hair was again tucked into twin tails which protruded left and right from her head.

Her mascara was rather thick and made her blue eyes look huge and again I noticed her thick, fluffy lips that didn't really match the rest of her delicate face.

"Good afternoon, Sir, what can I get you?" she smirked.

"Hi, I'll have a beer please," I simply replied.

"Right on!" she squeaked.

Turning around to where the beer tap was, her tiny peach ass was pushed into her super tight pants and peeked out at me as she stretched herself to get a glass from the high shelves.

I was starring on her ass for a moment until she peeked back over her shoulder and smirked as she caught my eyes on her butt and turned back away.

That was when I pulled out the plug from my pocket and placed it straight on the bar counter.

As she turned around holding my beer, she saw the plug sitting on the counter and for a second stopped her motions, starring at it.

Then, she placed a coaster on the bar and put the beer on it, looking deeply into my eyes.

I took the beer and had a sip, still looking into her eyes when she took the plug and straightly put it in her mouth, her fluffy lips now covered by the jeweled end of it, still looking deeply into my eyes.

Wow, that looked hot, I thought!

She quickly looked around the place and then, she turned around again leaning over the far counter, sticking her ass out and looking back over her shoulder at me, the plug still in her mouth.

She started to unbutton her pants and slowly slid them down over her ass, her sweet firm cheeks peeking out until her pants rested just under her butt.

Wow, what an ass, tiny, peachy and very firm, forming a perfect sphere and no panties.

She then took out the plug from her mouth and as she spread her ass, the tiniest little pink asshole appeared.

Whoa, how would I ever be able to put my dick in that tiny butt, I thought, smirking to myself.

She continued and was now pointing the plug at her anus and started to press.

Surprisingly, the plug disappeared with one quick go deep inside her.

Okay then, I thought, that wasn't the first time she's put something up there.

I took another sip of my beer as she was squeezing her tiny plugged ass back into her even tinier pants and buttoned them up again, turning back to face me.

She went over to some drawer and soon after, fetched what seemed like a lipstick out of her purse and disappeared in the back.

As she came back, her thick lips were covered with pink shiny lipstick.

She looked like a barbie, a hot one indeed, I thought.

She came back behind the bar and said:

"Come over here, you need to tend the bar for me for a while," smirking at me.

As soon as I was behind the bar, she dropped to her knees and started to undo my pants, taking my cock in her hand stroking it.

Then, her fluffy thick lips wrapped themselves around my shaft and started to bob up and down on the first two or three inches, pressing on the tip of it, covering it with a lot of saliva.

"Oh my fucking god, Sandy, this feels amazing!" I hissed, her lips driving me nuts.

Encouraged by my moans, she now started to slowly take my cock deep in her throat, making herself gag on it, her pink lipstick leaving traces on my dick, her lips looking like a hot mess.

As she was gagging herself on my cock, her eyes filled with tears and her mascara started to run down on her cheeks.

It looked so hot, this tiny girl with unreal fluffy lips gagging on my cock, saliva running down her chin and tears from the throat gagging ruining her mascara.

I grabbed her by her twin tails with both hands and started to drill her mouth deeply.

"Uggh, uggh, uggh, uggh, argh, argh, argh" were the sounds this little slut

was making, saliva dripping from her chin on the floor now.

I pulled her away from my cock to catch some air.

"Uh, yes, fuck my face!" she hissed while breathing heavily.

I pulled her back on my cock and started to thrust into her mouth again.

"Uggh, uggh, uggh, uggh, uggh, uggh, uggh," she was sucking it deeply.

I let go of her twin tails and she put her hands on my upper thighs and was now sucking on my cock, her thick lips giving me shivers through my whole body.

I tensed and as she noticed it, she withdrew herself from my cock and started to caress the tip with her full lips.

This tipped me over and I started to shoot on her face, her opening her mouth trying to catch as much in her mouth.

As I finished, she teased me further by swirling her tongue in her mouth, showing me my load and finally swallowed it, smiling at me with her cum covered, lipstick and mascara smeared face.

What a view.

I left her kneeling on the floor and went back to the other side of the bar, sat down and enjoyed my beer.

It took a minute before she appeared from the floor but now, her plug was sitting in her mouth, sparkling at me, as she went to the back of the bar.

When she came back, her face was fixed and she again looked fine, but the plug was also gone.

"Thanks for tending the bar for me!" she smirked, showing me some leftover cum on her tongue.

"So what happened to your little mouth jewel?" I countered.

"Oh the jewel's a lucky bastard, it's fucking my tight butt as we speak!" she smirked.

"So listen Sandy, now that you've got your cum fix and your butt is being

fucked, I'll get going..." I teased, stood up and threw some money on the counter, indicating my leave.

"Before you go, since you're such a handyman, could you not drill a hole in the bathroom for me, please? I can't do it myself!" she grinned.

"Can you not drill a hole yourself?" I replied.

"Well, I can and I do a lot at home, but this job needs an expert I guess," she teased back and disappeared in the ladies' room.

Game on, I thought!

I followed her and found her in the same stall I fucked Ann's ass last night.

She was on all fours, undoing her tight pants, sticking her butt out in the air and as she slid them down to her knees, I grabbed the plug and started to pull and push.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," she panted.

As the plug popped out, I put it down on the floor between her legs, grabbed her one tail of hair with my hand and pressed two fingers inside her ass.

"Uhhhh, ffffuuuuuckkk!" she moaned.

I fucked her ass roughly with my fingers to test how experienced that tiny ass was, but she didn't flinch one bit but started to push back on my hand herself.

"Yes, yes, ahhh!" moaning out loudly.

I let go of her hair and started to spank her hard while fucking her ass with my two fingers.

"Smack, smack, smack, smack!" it sounded as my hand spanked her bare ass cheeks, alternating.

Wow, such a tiny ass but so firm it hardly jiggled from my smacks.

"Yes, spank me, please, uh, uh" she winced.

Shortly after, she started begging:

"Please, please, fuck my ass, please fuck my ass!"

I didn't feel like teasing anymore as I didn't get to fuck an ass today so far, so I withdrew my fingers from her ass, positioned myself over her, grabbed her hair tail with one hand again, pressed my fingers into her mouth and squatted down right into that tiny ass.

"Uhhhhhrrgghhhh my goshhh!" she growled deeply, as my shaft was fully buried in her ass, my balls touching her dripping pussy.

Looking down, the picture was surreal.

This tiny girl kneeling on the toilet floor sucking my fingers from her ass, my dick appeared huge compared to that tiny ass of hers, I could have cum from the sight and the pressure of her ass alone.

"Please, please, fuck me, it feels so good!" she begged.

"Squeeze your ass for me!" I ordered.

She did and oh my god did that feel great.

"Oh my fucking god, your ass is amazing!" I panted as she continued with the squeezing.

I withdrew my cock in one go from her ass, otherwise, I would have cum immediately, leaving her hole gaping.

"Please, I'm begging you..." she cried.

I carefully pressed the tip of my cock back into her asshole, fucking only very slowly and not giving her the full length.

"Harder, deeper, please!" she begged.

"I can't, I'll cum immediately," I panted.

"Then you'll have to fuck me twice" she hissed and threw herself back on my cock, accepting the whole length of it and fucking it in and out completely.

I grabbed her hips and started to shoot spurt after spurt deep into her asshole.

"Ahhhh ffffuuuuuckkkk!" I cried.

As I finished, she turned around and took my cock in her mouth immediately, and teased my tip with her full lips.

"Oh my god, your lips are amazing too!" I cried out as she continued to give me a sloppy blowjob, saliva again running down her chin.

"I think you're ready to go for round two!" she smirked after a while.

"I am, I fucking am, I want to drill your tiny ass!" I hissed as she was again turning around, presenting her ass to me.

This time, I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them.

My hands could almost reach each other on that small ass.

I sunk inside her again, giving her the full length from the beginning, and just started to hammer in and out of Sandy's tiny ass.

"Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, yes, yes, drill me, drill me, fuck me, take me, harder, yes, uh, uh, uh, fuck, fuck" she moaned aligned with my thrusts.

This was ass fucking mayhem.

"Oh yes, my god, oh my god, oh my god, fffuuuuck, fffuuuck!" she deeply grunted as my assault on her ass continued.

After a few minutes of that relentless plowing, she tensed:

"Yes, I'm close, fuck, I'm close, keep going, yes, uh, uh, uh, ffffuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!" she releases a deep growl as her orgasm rolled over her, making those tiny legs shiver uncontrollably.

That's when my cock decided to shoot too and for the second time in fifteen minutes, that pixie girl received a load into her ass.

As we relaxed, she put her plug back into her ass, turned over and sucked my cock clean of the cum remainings from my first load.

She stood up, fixed her pants up and we left the bathroom.

Outside, I finished my beer as she asked:

"So, can we do that again? In like an hour or so?" grinning at me devilishly.

"Or I'll just lean you over the counter and fuck your greedy ass again now?" I replied cockily.

We joked a bit more and then I left but agreed with her to meet again soon.

As I was walking home, I got a text from Linda, saying:

"I'm ready!"

"Show me!" I replied and soon after, I got two videos.

I played the first, it showed Linda again on her fours facing the camera, slowly pressing back on the dildo, still having trouble based on her facial expression.

Soon after, she picked up her pace and was now fucking her ass good until she had an orgasm after which she turned around and started to suck her dildo, showing me her used ass.

The second video started similarilly, but then suddenly she picked up her phone and while bouncing back and forth she guided the camera to her face, which showed deep arousal and said:

"I'm ready Mr. Davies"

Then the angle changed and now I was able to see her headboard and the dildo hanging from it.

Then, Linda aimed at her asshole and started to push back and forth furiously, until her ass cheeks were hitting the board hard with each thrust.

This hot video of my secretary impaling her ass on the suction cup dildo continued for a few minutes until she had a hard orgasm.

Then, she pointed the camera back at her face and asked:

"Will you now fuck my ass please, Mr. Davies?" and the video stopped.

"Good girl" I replied.

"And yes, tomorrow morning, my office!" I instructed.

"I want you to practice more, the whole afternoon and evening!" I added.

"I will, I have to anyway..." she replied, indicating that she needed a few more of those reliefs.

I smiled, went home and was looking forward to tomorrow morning.