New Rope

Story Info
Rope play, D/s.
1.9k words
4.21
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's after midnight when we finally get there. An afternoon meeting, some dinner, drinks and a walk around town. Looking at the neighborhood, admiring some of the dated architecture. When I finally unlock the door to the hotel room, everything has been discussed. Earlier I we even held hands for a while, but now I withhold mine. Not to create distance, but to create tension.

You know we passed through a gateway when this door locked behind us. The door takes us to a place where the rest of the evening is trivial, all the distractions are gone. Just you and me now. And the new jute rope tightly coiled in my suitcase.

I spent a long time yesterday preparing it. Taking the two hundred foot length and precisely cutting it into more useful pieces. Fifty feet. Twenty five feet. Each with a purpose carefully planned. Long ones for binding the thighs, and fastening them to the legs of the bed. Shorter ones for details, or wrapping the forearms. I seal the ends, and make tiny ties of thread on each so I know which length I'm using. Even in the dark.

Each length has a plan. You have given yourself to my use tonight, and everything I do will give that decision it's proper respect. I have control now, but I don't take it lightly.

Even now. You are still fully clothed as I unpack my things, and I say nothing. I leave you to stand, unsure, and let this tension grow. To make you feel vulnerable. But soon I'll reassure you. Not that you'll know what is going happen next, but that you will know that I do. And you will give yourself to that. You will see this uncertainty is unnecessary, because I am certain. You will see that your vulnerability is just a conduit to letting me have control, which you crave. When I have you nothing outside this door matters.

I stand up and face you. I begin to undress you, slowly. Shirt, slowly pulled over your head. I need to direct your arms a bit, so I do so with a light pressure. I reach, behind you, undoing your bra, bringing my face close to yours, but not touching it. I pull back a bit to look at you. My eyes are on your beauty, but also measuring, assessing.

I unbutton your pants one button at a time. One hand goes in, rubbing your cunt lightly. The other goes to trace you, from behind your ear, slowly down your neck, between your breasts, and down your side to finally hook into your jeans. I pull them down, still saying nothing. When I get them to your ankles, a few rough kisses go to around your panties. It scratches a bit, I haven't shaved since yesterday. Down come the panties. I need you naked for me. I could tell you to do it. I could order you to strip and watch you from the corner chair. But I want to do this. I take both your hips in hand, and step you out of the pile of clothing you have shed. Now, I'll speak. Break this long silence.

"Get on your knees."

You do it. I look at you, face tilted down. Ready for whatever I ask.

"Unbutton my pants."

You do it. My cock falls out, halfway ready. Face down you sit on your knees and wait for me.

"Put me in your mouth, and get me hard. Do this slowly."

You do it. You slowly run your lips up and down me, and I become harder. You reach up and grab my sack, and play with it a bit. It's very nice, but I didn't ask for it. Time for a bit of light discipline. I put my hand on the back of your head and stop you. Pull myself out of your still open mouth, then tilt your head up.

"I didn't say you could use your hands. Nod to show you understand."

You nod.

"You do exactly as I tell you, nothing more, nothing less. Say yes to show you understand."

"Yes..."

"Good."

This portion of our game is over.

"Go to the bed. Get on your knees, upright. Keep your arms at your sides."

You comply. At the center of the bed I approach you, taking one of my longer cords with me. I also bring a length of cloth torn from one of my pillowcases.

I tie the cloth around you from behind, my arms brushing your face, your shoulders. The cloth is thick, and I know you can see little or nothing through it. I tie it tightly. It should not slip. This is one of the biggest things I can take from you. Your sight allows you to have some idea of the future, of my plan. Now I have it to give back or keep.

Now for the rope.

I take one of my longer cords, folded in half. I put the center over the back of your neck. I take both your arms below the shoulder and raise them a few inches. Just enough space.

"Do not lower your arms while I'm working. Say yes to show you understand."

"Yes..."

I take the rope and wrap it around both of your arms at once. One of my arms working on one of yours. Slowly. Two wraps of the doubled cord around your upper arm. Three wraps round the forearm. Bound together and through the loop behind your neck. coiled and tied the remainder of it's length around the column I've built. Your arms can now rest, but are going nowhere in any direction.

"Spread your legs further apart."

You try to comply. It's not easy on these sheets, with no arms to help you. But you manage to inch yourself apart a bit further. I reward you with my hand. I start to caress your stomach and trace down your hip and thigh. So lightly.

Then I turn up the pressure and bring myself back to your cunt, now very damp.

You inhale sharply.

This is what I love. I know you can't move your arms. I know you can't see.

But now I control your breath.

I continue to massage you, slow movements, tracing your lips. Just barely avoiding your clit to tease you. I stand up on the bed and bring myself around to face you. I take my cock, and brush it against your lips to let you know it's there. You already knew.

"Lick."

You do it. Too eagerly. I like it, but you must know restraint.

"Slowly."

I grab your head from the side as I say it. I hold you and don't really direct your head, but keep it firmly and brush my thumb against your temple. I allow you to do this work, and you do it very well. When I start to get close it's time to stop. I exhale. I've been holding it for a while.

"Stop."

You stop. I pull up your blindfold.

"Look up at me."

You look up, and into my eyes, waiting. I put one finger into your mouth, then another. You lick them eagerly, to please me. I'll use this enthusiasm.

I pull the blindfold back down.

I stand on the bed and circle around you. I kneel behind you and press my hard cock against your back. One hand reaches around your head and places three fingers back into your mouth, and you circle your tongue around them. The other arm circles your chest and grabs your breast. Hard. I pull you to me. Arms, back, rope and my cock pressed tightly together. You struggle a bit, uncomfortable and surprised at my grasp. I take my wet fingers out of your mouth and begin to rub your cunt again. There was no need for added moisture. You are ready for whatever I do to you. You welcome my touch, and I can feel you long to be entered.

Not fucking yet.

I massage you faster. Aggressively. You start to pant, mouth open. I can feel through your breath it's intense, overwhelming. I want this. I want your world to drop away till all you know is the feeling of me and the other feelings I give and allow to you.

Your head drops a bit, and you moan, slowly getting louder. I pull you against me harder. You shiver now at the intensity of the orgasm you feel coming. I pull you against me harder. There is no way you could get away, but I want you to feel the strength I use to keep you here, not just the ropes.

You cum. You writhe. You gasp, moan, and try to bite my arm. I keep it from you. You shudder, and keep your teeth bared like an animal.

Good. We are off to a good start.

I take my hand, and push you down. Without your hands free you need to turn you head to breathe. I am still in control of your breath. I could take it from you. I prefer to dictate its speed and depth by what I make you feel. I place a pillow under your chest to ensure you have space.

I am still hard and press into you. Your cunt welcomes me in relief, almost exhaustion. One little orgasm and you think we're through. I fuck you for a while, pressing my hands into your back and grabbing your breasts. When I'm close again, I pull back. This is about exercising control over my body too.

You sigh as I pull out. I knew one wasn't enough. I give you a hard swat to the ass. Get some of the pressure I put into restraining myself out. Another, on the other side. I feel you flinch, and see your head bow. Time for you to distract me. I put my hand through your legs, and start massaging your cunt again. This time, one finger inside. There is no resistance. You sigh, and press back toward me again, as much as you are able. A few more light spankings to each side and you are fucking my hand with little effort on my part. You strain towards penetration, eager to please me and feel what I do to you. It's not quite enough for you. Fine. I press into you again with my cock.

I pull you towards me. You can exercise little influence on the situation, but you do what you can to fuck me back, leaning into it, arching your back. I'm tired of this position.

I grab your legs and flip you onto your back, careful of your tied arms. I make sure the pillow supports your shoulders.

I put your legs over my shoulders and wrap my arms around the outside of them, keeping them tight. And now I really start to fuck you. I push in hard, not just deep, but grinding myself against you while buried as deep as I can get into your cunt. Every thrust brings a light cry out of you, in awe, in surprise. Not a sound you are conscious of. Not one you can stop. I feel my desire for you increase. I want to fucking cum inside you. And I fucking will. Your cry draws out, and I feel you tense. You are there. There for me to finish. I Push myself deep into you and cum, gasping from deep within. I press my thumb against your clit and rub, finishing you with me. We relax.

This isn't done yet. I have plenty of rope left eager to be used. And I haven't got the last orgasm I want out of you tonight.