All Comments on 'New Rules'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

I... Having in my eyes the video clip of Dua Lipa and the dancers living in the dorm with her (is that a dorm, in LA?!),

and listening to a cover performed by a really talented Polish bassist (bassists are always the best),

with every sentence of your lyrics I was reminded of both Britney Spears and the webcomic by Dumbing Of Age, set in Indiana.

Excellent premises. Let's hope for a follow-up!

And, not to sound annoying, but since it's all girls running things in charge, with female agency and proud pleasure-seeking, have you thought of participating in the Pink Orchid Contest? It's in February...

djripdjrip7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Norway... I was inspired by that video for sure. I think it was a hotel in the video but it reminded me of a dorm or sorority situation and I ran with it!

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWoman7 months ago

A solid five. I don't normally like lesbian stuff that much. With that said, I found this highly erotic. Excellent story, keep up the good work.

PappasleazePappasleaze7 months ago

Nice story. I was surprised no actual rule was mention, like she had to stay nude, or as the rookie she had to earn her sisterhood by letting any of the girls use her anytime. even without it 5 stars, hope maybe you would consider another chapter.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller5 months ago

I really thought I had commented on this before. I’m such a ditz 😬. Cute and sexy and fun. Em

djripdjrip5 months agoAuthor

The best ditz :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

fantastic erotic loving and very very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...