All Comments on 'New School Year'

by VanillaXtasy2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just a suggestion..

Maybe in the future you should consult an editor because the shift from first to third person is very confusing. I have read some of your other stories and this is by far the worst. I think that you could be a great writer with some help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
preferances.

grmmar aside,i simply love your pssion for your subject matter.i love hearing,and reading about good little girls,who have discovered the joy of big black cocks.keep on writing please,as criticism,and time will only improve your works.create a girl you care about then focus detail on her seduction,then slow gradual transformation into her new masters black cock luvin slut slave.i always create a brand new personna for the girl,because mentally physically,and emotionally,shes now a differant creature.but thts just me.please imagine more.take care.

OmahaBoy2003OmahaBoy2003about 20 years ago
very good work...

I loved the story although I had to take it down a notch due to the grammer errors and what not. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 19 years ago
Great story!

Ignore all the comments about your grammer/syntax, etc. The story itself was the best and I absolutely loved it!!! You were able to tell your story in a way that kept me interested and a lot of the "perfectly written" stories on this website is not able to do that and are boring as heck!

As a 50 year old white guy, I love reading about white girls giving themselves over to black men - especially the way this lil girl did. I assume the story was one of your fantasies...possibly even a little bit true, eh?

Again, great job and I hope to see you writing again - it's been a year since you submitted anything! If you would like some story line suggestions, I'd be more than happy to plant some seeds in your head.

Rick - marine55rick@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ehh ..

I mean it was good, the way they talked to her was rude, irritating, and disrespectful though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the pronouns :(

The constant switching between first and third person was really confusing :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous