All Comments on 'New Secretary: New Beginning'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

even though it started out sad the ending made up for it. Not many couples could survive something like that, let alone with a bond stronger than before. Thanks it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm

felt kind of rushed, almost like you wrote it just to bring the series to a conclusion. i didnt feel the same passion as i felt in the previous stories.

NamizujsNamizujsover 17 years ago
Is this the end, in spite of the title?

Jack,

Will you write more chapters, although they have connected in a different way? The possibility is still there if you've ideas! I would be glad of a few more chapters.

This really had a different feel, but that is natural.

Please continue

John

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Great ending to the story!

So glad that gang got what they deserved after what they did to Maria and other women. It totally enjoyed reading the entire series of chapters on the story. They were hot and erotic at times and still you felt the emotional tie that Jack was feeling as well as Maria. I wish more people could understand the difference between Sex and Love. Nice romantic ending! Yes, you could still continue with more chapters if you choose too. Thank You again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous