New Sensations in Paris

Story Info
Lorraine expands her erogenous zones with Jay and new lover.
19.8k words
4.89
15.1k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter three in the Erotic Renaissance Series.

Special Thanks to KC Leggs for her volunteer editing work

Enjoy...

Jay awoke as the plane hit the runway in Paris. Looking over he saw Lorraine still asleep in a sitting position, drooling out the corner of her mouth, legs splayed indecently with a hand draped between her legs. Clearly still blissfully dreaming about the events of last night. Once the plane reached the gate and chime indicated it was okay to remove his seatbelt he retrieved both of their carry ons from the overhead bin and gently shook Lorraine. She moaned. But not a "don't wake me up moan", rather it came out as an "I'm engaged in an erotic dream" moan.

The 60 something woman in the seat behind Lorraine raised her eyebrows and looked over the barrier between the seats. Not wanting this to get out of hand, Jay leaned in close as he gently rocked Lorraine's shoulder's "Hey beautiful, we are here. I know you are dreaming about getting laid but it's time to wake up. I promise I'll let you get back to your erotic dream when we get to the hotel."

At this Lorraine smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "Promise?" she said.

"Promise" Jay answered.

Lorraine stretched like a cat with an equally feline smile on her lips as she did so. Then, she unbuckled and collected her belongings.

On the way off the plane the business class passengers were greeted in each row by one of the flight attendants and who should be greeting their row but Julie. As Lorraine approached her Julie greeted her good morning with a big smile, gave her the company "thank you so much for flying with us" then leaned in close to whisper in Lorraines ear. When she stood back upright Lorraine's cheeks were flushed and she stole a quick bemused glance back at her husband.

And then Jay was standing in front of Julie. "Well sir, we do appreciate your business and hope that you will keep us in your future travel plans", then she winked, stepped forward as if to help him with his roll aboard and stumbled. She caught herself with one hand on his chest and the other perhaps slightly less conspicuously on his crotch where she squeezed not so gently as she regained her footing.

Jay, not one to be out done, assisted her back into a standing position with a gentle supporting hand to the side of her chest, conveniently cupping her left breast as he helped back upright.

"Oh I am sure we will be boarding your flight again in the future. It was incredible and I wouldn't want to miss an encore." The two shared a warm smile and then he and Lorraine were moving down the jet bridge towards the terminal, passport control and Paris, the city of lights.

After clearing customs they identified the driver for their pre-arranged private transportation to their hotel on the Champ L'ysee. He was holding a placard with the hotel emblem and the single name "Jay" on it. He smiled welcomingly as the couple approached and after last night's events neither Jay, nor Lorraine missed the quick, poorly hidden, head to toe look over that he gave Lorraine. "Hello there, I am Toby and will be your driver. It will take us about 30 minutes to reach the hotel. May I take your luggage?"

They walked through the brightly lit modern arrivals area of Charles de Gaulle and out into a bright sunny day. A brief jaunt across to the parking garage and they were quickly ensconced in a black SUV that whisked them to the most famous shopping avenue perhaps in the world. In the back seat Lorraine sat in the middle seat resting her head against Jay as the driver expertly navigated some of the most chaotic streets in the world. Jay put his left hand on Lorraines thigh and gently squeezed her cool soft skin as she nestled into his shoulder. She was still wearing her thigh length skirt from the flight and his hand against her inner thigh had her legs modestly separated. At one point Toby turned around to ask the couple a question and Jay unmistakably saw his eyes dart to the center of her parted thighs where Jay knew she had never replaced the panties she had removed in the attendant cabin the night before. He smiled, answered Toby's question about what their dinner plans might be and closed his own eyes as they finished the journey to the hotel.

Once at the hotel a porter retrieved their bags from the rear of the SUV and Jay left a good tip with Toby asking about the possibility for a private car service later in the week to visit Versailles. Toby was only too happy to provide his contact information and then Jay and Lorraine headed into the magnificent hotel.

At the concierge desk was a young brunette that looked to be about college age. She was brunette and almost identical to Lorraine in size and shape - about 5'4" with slim legs ascending from finely cut ankles to shapely thighs, a narrowed waist, and B+ cup breasts that were elegant in her white blouse. She stood as they approached, introduced herself as Brigitte, asked for their name, and gave each of them a warm smile as she welcomed and thanked them for their patronage at the hotel.

Her brown eyes met Jay's gaze briefly and he realized she had seen his subtle peek towards the neckline of her low cut blouse. Smiling innocently, he told her that he and his wife were just beginning a one week vacation and hadn't stayed at this hotel before. Then her eyes focused upon Lorraine and he caught HER sneaking a peek at Lorraine's décolleté. "If I may ask Mrs., you must be terribly tired from your trip? May I recommend after getting settled into your suite, perhaps a dip in our pool to arouse and refresh before heading out for some shopping?"

Lorraine laughed at the comment and shook her head no. "I think we may try that tonight, but we are very tired today. We were planning on just lying in our room enjoying a late morning nap." She paused a moment then added in an attempt to sound less dismissive. "It has been a while since we really had NOTHING scheduled or on our agenda. What sounds absolutely yummy is to just get washed up, turn on some music and lounge in bed."

Then a mischievous look crossed her face and she added "of course we would LOVE company if you finish your shift and are looking for something to do...." Her wink caused the young Brigitte to blush a deep shade of pink.

"Of course, of course" the flustered concierge quickly countered "you should definitely get some rest after the long plane flight". Then seeming to find some courage and her footing again she smiled and added "if you DO require my attention, all you need do is call the front desk and ask for me."

She handed Jay the keys to the room and dispensed navigational instructions to the elevator. After ensuring that their bags would be delivered to their room Jay kissed Lorraine lightly on the lips as Brigitte looked on and said "shall we make our way to the bed chamber?"

"I was thinking you would never ask" smiled Lorraine "lead on my knight" and then turned with a sultry smile for Birgitte "If you DO finish work and want to stop by, I'm sure we could make it a pleasurable experience..."

As they headed to the elevator, Jay said softly "One orgy on an airplane and all of a sudden you're a regular Madame, recruiting play things for your man".

"Ha" Lorraine looked at him "She isn't for you, she is for me!"

A few minutes later the couple entered their fifthth floor suite on the northwest side of the hotel. The door to their suite opened into a moderately sized sitting room with large windows that opened onto a railed balcony. The balcony looked out over a small alley that led a short distance to the Champs Elysees and afforded them a partial view of the Arc de Triumph just up the Avenue. While space was always at a premium in the city of lights the couple had sprung for luxurious accommodations and their suite had a four poster king bed in an equally well lit room just to the left of the sitting room with doors opening onto a continuation of the sitting room balcony.

The couple found their luggage had already been deposited inside the front door which meant they were likely to be undisturbed, until they chose to be. Seeing this both of them stripped off their travel clothes in the bedroom and traipsed fully nude across the sitting room to the large bathroom which had a free standing porcelain soaking tub and a large walk in shower with a rain spout coming from directly overhead.

Lorraine started drawing a bath complete with bath salts and bubbles while Jay engaged the full pour rain shower. Standing in the midst of the hot deluge Jay watched his wife as she managed the temperature of the water flowing into her bath. She was facing away slightly bent at the waist, her round bottom pushed slightly out towards him. As she bent more deeply over the tub to check the temperature in the pooling water within the tub her legs spread and pelvis turned up fully exposing her pussy and asshole for Jay's viewing pleasure. Her pussy lips were slightly gaping after being so fully used last night on the flight and Jay could see dried cum still present on the inside of her right thigh. Her cute virgin starfish seemed to be winking at him and the magnificent view was starting to make him hard. And then Lorraine straightened up, apparently done testing the water and stepped over the edge into the tub.

Finishing his own shower, Jay toweled dry with one of the large soft fluffy towels folded on a chair next to the tub. Lorraine had her eyes closed as she soaked in the porcelain vessel. Her breast emerged from the light bubbles like small islands in the ocean, topped with light pink areola and partially erect nipples. He leaned down and kissed her tub "I'm heading to the bed, honey, you are ravishing and I need to get some rest before devouring you again."

She smiled as her lids slightly parted and she purred back at him "I'll be right there. I feel the same. Need some rest, because I have a feeling tonight might require some more exertion on my part."

As he settled under the soft sheets and down duvet, Jay recalled some of the memories he had fixed permanently in his mind from last night. Lorraine looking questioningly at him as she tried to pull Jack's lengthy cock as deep inside her throat as she could. The lust in her eyes mixed with anxiety and a need for his approval. Later on the expression of pure pleasure and complete abandon as she came again and again on Jack's probing pole. And then the wide open eyes as she stared into his soul while she squirted on Julies hand and he delivered spurt after spurt of cum deep into Julie's clenching ass. What an experience, what an amazing share with his wife. What would come next he had no idea but he was sure it would be fun. As he started to drift into unconsciousness Lorraine pulled back the covers and pushed her bottom up against him. As his cock nestled into the familiar groove between her cheeks he realized that what he wanted next was her bottom. She had never been interested, previously, but she had seen the look on Julie's face when she came so violently with Jay's cock in her ass and Jack's shaft in her cunt. Maybe that would provoke her interest...

Exhausted, Jay and Lorraine slept deeply under the fluffy soft duvet as the sun marched slowly across the room. Jay's dreams involved tight warm spaces gently sucking and squeezing the organ between his legs, while Lorraine's dreams were far more expansive. In one sleep cycle she was lapping nectar from the wide open pink nether lips of a pussy belonging to a faceless woman lowering herself onto Lorraine's open mouth. In another her pussy was slowly being dilated by a seemingly endless cylinder while something warm and wet gently nudged at the sensitive ring of her bottom just below it. And in yet another cycle of slumber she was simply plunging her own fingers into her dripping cunt again and again while watching a red headed vixen stare boldly at her while plunging her tiny cunt up and down on Jay's cock.

Jay was the first to emerge from unconscious bliss, slowly blinking the blur away from his eyes and noticing the warm glow of sunset sliding through the balcony windows. He was still sem-erect from his recent dream and for a second thought he had cum because of the sticky ooze on his shaft, but then he pushed gently into Lorraine's backside and found she seemed to be oozing steadily from her cunny. Both of her thighs were slick with her secretions and he quickly became hard as he pushed his cock slowly between them.

"Hey Beautiful" he whispered gently as he nibbled on the nape of her neck and then her earlobe. "It seems you are having a pleasant dream there..."

"Mmmhhmmmm" she dreamily purred back. "Can I keep sleeping?" she said languidly as a smile spread across her mouth.

"Can I drink what you are dreaming then..."

"Mmmmhmmmm, just as long as I can lie here with my eyes closed a bit longer" she quietly replied.

Not one to pass up permission Jay slid slowly out of the covers and let Lorraine roll onto her back where he had just been lying. Then he slid down under the duvet into the darkness between her legs, gently moving them apart with one arm under each thigh to make room for his face. The musky scent of her vaginal secretions was thick in the close space under the covers and it was all Jay could do to keep himself from burying his mouth in her wet well. Instead, he move slowly forward until his lips brushed the light trim of hair she kept trimmed just above her clitoris and gently kissed the damp curls. There was no bitter hint that the dampness was sweat. It was all vaginal secretions and the light tangy taste on the edge of his lips left him wanting more.

Slowly he slid his tongue out and flat against the hood of her clitoris, not tickling, just warm pressure. And then, he slowly moved his head lower keeping his tongue flat against her clitoris as he moved lower and lower, sliding over the hooded organ and down between the slick lips of her secret cavern. As his broad tongue moved between her inner labia, the strength and quantity of her secretions multiplied, and soon he was drinking and lapping as much as he could.

"Oooohhhh, that feels sooo nice Jay" Lorraine moaned from above him. Putting a hand on the back of his head and pushing him into her. Slowly she pressed his head lower and lower until he was lapping the thin soft skin below her juicy tunnel and. And then she pressed him lower. She had never let him tongue her ass before. And just the idea that he was about to do so stiffened him to rock hard. Unsure if this was intentional on her part or simply a side benefit he was getting from how lost in pleasure she was, he wasn't going to let the opportunity go to waste. So much of her juice had collected in her puckered starfish that he might as well have been drinking straight from the fountain above. As he continued lapping the tangy syrup he could feel her rosebud opening and closing around his probing tongue.

Jay redoubled his lapping at her encouragement and pulled his right arm from beneath her thigh to provide a digital scoop to assist with the procurement of her thick secretions. He dipped his middle and ring fingers slowly into her flowing tunnel, crooking them up into her g-spot before sliding them out along with a bounty of liquid that flowed down to his probing tongue. He then repeated the insertion of his fingers and left them inside, pulsing up again and again against the sensitive bundle of nerves on the roof of her pleasure tunnel. Again and again.

"Ohh god Jay, if you keep that up I will cum in about thirty seconds..."

15 seconds later amidst Lorraines escalating "Oooh, yes keep going...." The doorbell rang.

"Shit" Jay muttered under his breath.

Lorraine was so involved in her approaching orgasm that the sound took a second for her to register. But then she did and pleaded, "Just ignore it, maybe they will go away..."

But the doorbell sounded again. This time it seemed louder than the first time, but that was probably because they had both been so deep in lust for the first ring.

"They must be lost or something. Look at the time"

Sighing heavily Jay rolled over and got out of bed and walked naked to the door. On the other side of the eye hole he saw Brigitte who had been standing patiently outside still in her concierge attire. Looking around quickly Jay saw a towel hanging in the powder room next to the door. He retrieved it and called softly to Lorraine in the other room "It's the concierge. Brigitte I think she said. I am going to answer it and see what she needs."

"Give me just a second, figuring out how to unlock the door." He called to Brigitte as he wrapped the towel around his waist. In doing so, he abruptly realized it was a glorified hand towel and barely encircled his thighs. But nothing was to be done about it now other than just make the best of it, so holding the two corners together with his left hand he opened the door with his right.

The petite concierge entered confidently, but betrayed a hint of surprise at his nearly nude presence when her eyes widened briefly before returning to a carefully curated expression of nonchalance. "Good evening Dr. Benchly, I apologize for the unannounced visit, but I wanted to make you and your lovely wife aware of an opportunity for this evening that has just come up."

She held his gaze carefully, while delivering her preamble, as though trying to avoid letting her gaze wander to his chest, abs, and incompletely concealed thighs. But as she looked at him her expression changed from serious, to surprise, and then to mischief at about the same time as he felt a strand of Lorraine's lubrication drip in a long strand from his chin where it had been pooling. And he suddenly realized that his entire face must be glistening with the copious secretions smeared all over it.

"I see you have just showered, or is that something else dripping from your chin sir?" she was grinning wickedly now. "Oh dear" she said, bringing a hand to her mouth in an expression of mock horror "I do hope I haven't interrupted anything."

Just then Lorraine emerged from the bedroom wearing a loosely gathered hotel robe. "Well, actually..." Lorraine interjected "...your doorbell ring was about 30 seconds too early."

"How inconsiderate of me madame. I must offer you my apologies. But really it is your husband who should apologize. This is Paris, my man, you should never leave a woman unsatisfied simply to answer a ringing doorbell. Shame on you! You must finish the poor lady off at once. I insist!"

"Ok, ok" Jay laughed. "Tell us about the opportunity you were bringing us and we will get back to our previously in progress "activity""

"Ahh, I am afraid in Paris it is pleasure before business. Finish Ms. Lorraine off and then we can chat." and with that she folded her arms, took a seat on one end of the sofa and demurely crossed her legs looking expectantly at Jay.

"Now?" Jay queried

"With you here?" he continued

"Well, of course. If you don't mind I would enjoy watching, but if you do mind I can wait here while you two finish in the bedroom" she responded with a delicately arched eyebrow.

Jay looked to Lorraine who was grinning widely in response to the other woman's words. And suddenly Jay knew this was about to get interesting. "I'm game honey if you are" Lorraine said in a sultry voice meeting Jay's gaze. Then without waiting for his answer she moved to the opposite corner of the same sofa Brigitte had positioned herself upon and sat down, allowing the robe to open all the way as she did so. Now looking directly at Brigitte, she lifted her right leg, knee bent, onto the sofa with her foot inches from Brigittes thigh, completely exposing her moist pussy to the other woman's now captive gaze.

"Let's go sir, bring your wife off while I watch." Brigitte commanded. "And drop that towel while you are at it, it just looks silly."