New Sensations in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to see Lorraine starting to drool around the anal plug, she now seemed to be sucking on while she too studied the woman in front of her. Just twenty-four hours earlier, Lorraine would have been jealous of the woman's flat abdomen and flared but not overly broad pelvis that clearly had never given birth before, but today she found herself lusting after that form and drooling slightly around the smooth metal object within her warm mouth. She self consciously ran her hands across the admittedly slight curve of her own belly, and on to her own still smooth thighs, hoping the other woman liked what she saw too. Her moving hands evoked a predatory smile on Brigitte's mouth followed by a tongue that slowly licked her lips. The look Birgitte fixed Lorraine with told Lorraine she would soon be devoured by the other woman.

"You look very yummy Lorraine, I hope you are ready for me to push your boundaries this evening." purred Birgitte.

"Uuunh, hunnh" was all Lorraine could manage around the plug. The red lipstick on her plump lips wet with drool escaping around the metal post of the toy.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. But first..." and Birgitte slowly turned her head to look at Jay "...your very patient husband does deserve some release. More importantly, I need you to relieve the cum built up in his very large testicles so that he can spend most of the rest of the evening lodged comfortably in my ass without cumming again prematurely. Would you like that Jay?"

Jay nodded and his cock twitched for both women to see.

"I think he likes the idea of being in my bottom." smiled Birgitte. "I noticed earlier, Lorraine, that you seem a little self-conscious about him stimulating YOUR bottom. Is that right?"

"Uuhnh, Huhn" Lorraine muffled, embarrassed.

"Well, we are going to change that tonight, because after you go down on me and make me cum while Jay's cock is in my ass, he is going to fill your ass with his second cum while I go down on you... But I am getting ahead of myself, and we have some preparation to do before then. So, let's start with you putting that toy in my ass with one hand while you jack off Jay with the other. " Birgitte lithely sat up and motioned for Jay to come lay down on the bench as she stood up next to it. "You will lie here on your back Jay and I am going to straddle your cock facing away from you so you can see your wife slide that toy into my bottom hole. I know you will want my pussy, it is likely to be dripping all over your cock while she is working on my ass. Enjoy the juices because that is all you will get of my love tunnel...at least for this evening. If you can hold on long enough, I might even lend Lorraine a hand once she gets my toy seated correctly."

Jay moved without hesitation over to the bench lying down with his head on a pillow just below the spot on the bench where Birgitte's feet had rested. He could feel Lorraine moving up on his right, but all his attention was on Birgitte as she swung her right leg over his abdomen and leaned forward resting her hands on his ankles and exposing her already wet pussy and puckered rosebud completely to his view. He could tell she hadn't been kidding about dripping on his cock. The juices pooling at the entrance to her pussy would almost certainly overflow if Lorraine was successful in pushing the metal flange into that tight hole just above the gathering flood.

"I know you haven't touched another woman before, Lorraine, so I am going to be very explicit with what I want you to do to me. OK?"

"Mmm, Hmmm" Lorraine hummed enthusiastically.

"Good. Now start by touching me, run your hand from my neck down to my hips, then inwards to my bottom and upper thighs"

Jay watched as Lorraine did this, hesitant at first but then savoring the smoothness of Brigitte's skin and treating the other woman's body as she would her own, slowly caressing the other woman's flanks and hips before moving towards each other and onto her rounded bottom. She let each hand have one off the full moon on display with her thumbs encroaching slightly on the sides of the crevice between each rounded globe as her hands moved lower. The gentle pressure of her thumbs on the sides of Brigitte's bottom cheeks exposed the starfish nestled between them even more and Jay saw it reflexively contract from the exterior stimulation of his wife's touch.

As Lorraine's hand drifted lower on Brigitte's upper thighs her face moved lower towards the other woman's back side and drool from her mouth started to fall onto the woman's lower back and run into the crevice dividing her smooth bottom.

"Ohhh, that is so nice Lorraine. Your hands are soft and firm like I knew they would be. I bet your husband loves what you can do to his cock with them."

"Oh yes I do." Jay acknowledged as his eyes feasted on the scene before him. His cock was so hard it almost hurt and pre-cum was flowing continuously from the eye atop his helmeted shaft. He watched as some of Lorraine's saliva flowing down Brigitte's crack finally found her rosebud and began pooling there. The opening again opening and closing in an involuntary contraction.

"While I bet Jay is already making his own lubrication, I did promise him he could have some of my pussy juice on his cock. Lorraine, would you mind using your left hand and fingers to pull some lubrication I have made for him from my pussy and then use it to start stroking that fat cock of his?"

"MMMh, HMMMMhh" Lorraine would have yelled if she didn't still have the plug filling her lips and mouth. To comply, she placed her right hand gently on Birgitte's lower back and let her left hand slide gently up the other women's inner thigh until she reach the junction between her thigh and fat labia majora where she took her separated middle and index finger and slid one in the groove on each side between her outer labia and her inner thigh. She slowly drew both fingers upwards until they met at the apex of her vagina, just underneath the starfish resting beneath a growing flood of moistness. Delicately, she moved both fingers tightly together inside the outer and inner lips at the base of Brigitte's brimming love channel and slowly pushed them inside.

"Aaahh, yessss that's it Lorraine. Slowly, deeper."

As Lorraine tentatively moved her fingers deeper into Brigitte's cunt, ribbons of clear honey flowed around them dripping in a continuous strand of lubricant that stretched from the open pussy above to the straining girth of Jay's cock below. Soon his cock had slick streams of Birgitte's nectar flowing down both sides of his manhood and collecting at its base.

"So good, Lorraine. I would love you to keep using those fingers inside me, but I did promise Jay an early release. So as much as I don't want you too, slowly take them out and start stroking him."

Lorraine responded with a clearly disappointed "mmm", but complied and reluctantly drew her wet fingers from within the other woman's pink folds, pulling an even greater amount of flow into the still persistent stream soaking the cock below. She followed the strands of lubricant down to Jay's thick cock and greedily squeezed the familiar organ, now slick with the unfamiliar lubricant of another woman.

"Don't worry Lorraine, now that you have started taking care of Jay I need you to do two more things before you start pressing that warm plug in your mouth into my core. First I want you to lick my pussy. I know you haven't done this before. Don't worry, just lap from my clitoris to my ass a couple times to get your mouth wet and see what I taste like, because second I am going to need you to lick the rim of my ass and get me ready for that toy. Just run rings around it first and when you feel me start to relax you can either probe gently with your tongue or use your fingers. They both feel good. Before you start that though why don't you coat that toy with some juice from my cunt and let Jay hold it in his mouth while you are going down on me. That way you both get to taste me for the first time together."

Lorraine relaxed and concentrated on doing what Birgitte asked. With a soft plop she pulled the warmed metal plug from her pursed lips, stringing drool from its tip. Keeping a slow steady rhythm on Jay's cock with her left hand she used her right hand to spin the already wet toy into the center of Brigitte's flowing quim, adding the other woman's honey to the oral secretions already on it. Jay was already staring open mouthed at the scene so no prompting was needed as Lorraine moved the dripping plug straight from Brigitte's tunnel to his oral cavern, his tongue moving out to provide a landing pad for the nectar laden bulb. Jay closed his eyes as the object entered his mouth savoring the taste of Birgitte's excited core mixed with his wife's saliva. Hearing a moan from between his ankles he opened his mouth to see the back of his wife's head pushed between Brigitte's thighs as far under as she could get, clearly trying to get her tongue onto the other woman's turgid clitoris. All the while Lorraine was steadily stroking him and he didn't think he would last very long.

"So good Lorraine. Now slide your tongue up through my pussy to my asshole," moaned Birgitte.

As Lorraine's tongue slid through the spongy folds of her vaginal walls, a thick stream of fluid poured out, further lubricating the slick piston that was Jay's cock in Lorraine's hand. Lorraine had occasionally tasted her own secretions when Jay would put his fingers in her mouth after they had been in her pussy or when she would go down on him after he had made her cum by fucking her. Brigitte's taste was slightly stronger than her own, a little more musky and less tangy, but definitely similar. Feeling the softness of Brigitte's bottom cheeks on each of her own cheeks as her tongue made its nascent journey through another woman's wet channel was so erotic. She could already feel strands of her own nectar dripping down her inner thighs as she stood bent over with her face in Brigitte's backside.

Lorraine's wide open eyes fixated on the approaching puckered rosebud as her tongue approached the apex of Birgitte's slick canyon and she noticed it squeezing and relaxing in anticipation of her tongue's touch. Slowly she let her tongue traverse the soft strip of skin between vagina and anus and then she could feel the first ridges of the woman's nether sphincter.

"Oh yes, thank you. I need your tongue in my ass Lorraine. Oh god yes." Birgitte moaned as she tilted her pelvis up higher trying to push her starfish onto Lorraine's tongue.

Lorraine wasn't about to rush this experience though and slowly swirled her tongue lazily around the rose bud, bumping wetly over every fissure of the opening and closing aperture. "Oh, so good. You naughty girl, you are teasing me. I know you said you haven't done this before, but god it feels like you have," moaned Birgitte. "You are going to make me beg, and I never beg."

"Yes," Lorraine's muffled voice came huskily from the depths of Brigitte's nether crevasse, stimulating the sensitive core even more with the soft vibrations of her words, "I am going to make you beg. You are going to tell me how bad you want this, how you will let my husband use your ass AND your pussy before we finish here tonight." She slowly circled the rose bud again, this time sinking her right thumb into the woman's pussy after telling the woman she would let Jay use it.

"OH God, you are a bad girl. I don't usually let men have my pussy, but I DO want your tongue in my ass now. Please, probe me with your tongue. Please." she whimpered. And Lorraine continued to circle the steadily contracting sphincter, steadily pumping her thumb in and out of the love tunnel below it and stroking the man shaft underneath to the same rhythm.

"Ok, yes Jay can fuck my pussy. Yes, just put your tongue in my ass. Do it now!"

"I don't know if I can trust you Miss Birgitte. How about you sink your pussy onto his shaft right now and THEN I'll tongue your begging hole." Lorraine continued to pump in and out of the woman's pussy with her thumb and started running her flat tongue from the apex of her pussy upwards across the sucking sphincter that was lusting to be penetrated.

With an urgency, Jay would not have expected from the previously dismissive concierge, Birgitte reached beneath her quivering pelvis and grasped the base of Jay's cock, just below Lorraine's hand on its down stroke.

"Move your hand woman, I'm sinking down on him NOW. God I need both of you I think, even if he is a man." Birgitte immediately spread her legs further into a squat, opening her pussy wide as she guided Jay's head between her puffy labia. Another rush of fluid poured over his shaft as she quickly lowered herself onto his thick cock and it consumed any vacancy in her soaking tunnel. In three seconds she had impaled herself completely on his cock, sinking herself to his base and leaning forward to open her ass for Lorraine. "NOW, Lorraine, you have your wish, and god it actually feels really good."

Lorraine was a woman of her word and after taking a brief moment to admire the way her man's cock stretched the other woman's lips so wide she bent forward again and began lapping the girl's anus once more.

"You said you would push your tongue inside." whimpered Birgitte "PLEASE"

And so Lorraine did. Letting her tongue gently swirl into the other woman's depths. Circling the entrance and as the orifice opened for her tongue she circled the inner rim again and again, deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against the woman's rim and her tongue was swirling within its depths.

"Ahhhhh, yes!" Birgitte screamed as she started slowly humping Jay's cock. He could also feel her hand furiously rubbing her clitoris underneath them. "Ohhh yes, I'm going to cum." And suddenly she was writhing. Lorraine had both hands on the woman's hips trying to hold on and keep her tongue in the squeezing hole as the woman began bucking. Jay could feel the woman's vaginal walls spasming around his thick cock and it was too much for him. He started spurting massive gouts of semen into the sapphic cunt gripping his cock.

"Oh my god, you are cumming inside me!" shouted Birgitte. "Oh god, it feels amazing. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she exclaimed as she bucked her hips up and down on his shaft trying to pound her pussy deeper onto his cock, her head banging up and down as her orgasm continued unabated. "Lorraine, please put a finger in my ass, deeper, I need something deeper."

Lorraine pulled her head from the writhing woman and carefully, pushed her index finger into the opening and closing aperture her tongue had just vacated. As she sunk her finger deeper she could feel her husband's cock sliding in and out across the slim membrane between ass and vagina. As her finger passed through a deeper sphincter Birgitte's subsiding bucking was set off again "OH GOD YESSSS. More, More!" and she redoubled her pounding of Jay's cock, her head thrown back and forward wildly and uncontrolled, hair flying from her face to between her shoulder blades with each full body spasm.``

For his part Jay held on to Brigitte's hips, trying to make sure the bucking filly did not come off of his shaft with each rise and fall. What he thought had been the end of his orgasm began anew when his wife's finger inside Birgitte had set her off contracting again. The evening before he had been in a blonde woman's ass on a plane during her orgasm and even that wasn't as tight as the almost painful contractions of Brigitte's orgasming pussy around his shaft. Perhaps he was the only cock to venture here, he didn't know, but damn it was tight, almost painfully so. The milking was so good it pulled a few more squirts from what he had thought was an empty well and now the thick spunk was being squeezed from between her lips and his shaft. He could see her inner walls clinging to his shaft with every withdrawal and then disappear inside her as she plunged down again, white cream pushing from the seams each time.

And then it was over, she collapsed in a mewling heap, hands holding onto his ankles as her head rested in between them. Her pussy now still, sunk deeply onto his still twitching cock, Lorraine's index finger embedded fully in her ass. Her anal sphincter's steady contractions the only thing still moving apart from her lungs taking big wracking breaths. "Oh god you two. That...was...fucking...epic. Was... not my plan... for this evening, but GOD.... I am glad that just happened." Birgitte stammered as she lay there panting heavily.

Slowly, Brigitte's breathing subsided, her rosebud ceased its rhythmic spasms, and Jay's cock slid slowly from her sloppy pink cavern. Sensing the denouement Lorraine slid her finger from the other woman's core and leaned forward to gently kiss her lower back where it met the shallow start of her bottom's canyon. "That was soo hot," Lorraine said softly "I almost came just feeling the both of you cumming with my finger. I've never felt someone contracting inside before."

"Now I know why you love being inside me when I am cumming." She said to Jay as she leaned in for a deep kiss, probing his mouth with her tongue that had just been inside the ass of the exhausted woman sprawled below on his pelvis, thighs, and lower legs. Brigitte's pussy spilling his semen and her love juice all over his spent cock.

Feeling the concierge stir on his legs as Lorraine finished the kiss with a playful bite on his lower lip, he looked up to see her looking back over her shoulder at them. Her earlier, confident, predatory grin slowly returned to her face.

"Well, lovers, that detour was unexpected, but not unappreciated. I do have some unfinished business with Lorraine though."

"I sure hope so, because my cunt is so swollen and turned on right now I'm thinking of impaling myself on one of those glass stalagmite thingy's in the pool if someone doesn't take care of it soon."

Birgitte smiled wickedly. "Oh you wouldn't be the first girl in this room to try that, but I have other plans for you first and they don't involve your pussy..... Well not JUST your pussy."

Jay laughed "I'm looking forward to seeing this. I have tried several times to interest Lor in some bottom play. I KNOW she likes it because she has cum at least a few times with just some very mild pressure on her rosebud, but she never wants to admit to liking it." He grinned at his blushing wife who shot him a faux look of irritation.

"It's just embarrassing and dirty." Lorraine said softly.

Now it was Brigitte's turn to laugh "Honey, you just had your tongue part way up my colon. Was it that dirty?"

"Well, I assume you prepped the same way I did, so no it was actually just your pussy juices I tasted. And it tasted much better than I expected. Different from my own. Yummy." Lorraine shared with Birgitte, avoiding looking at her husband.

"Prepped?" Jay asked "What do you mean prepped?"

"Inside that paper bag Birgitte had sent up - that", Lorraine said, clearly embarrassed about talking about it and still avoided looking directly at him.

"Ahhh, I see," said Jay. And not wanting to let the mood fizzle on the awkward conversation. "Soooo, Birgitte, what do you have in mind for our next pleasure course?"

Birgitte smiled at both of them, also wanting to move on, "I thought you would never ask. It's going to require you to be hard. Not just yet but soon. Do you think you will be hard again in the next fifteen minutes or so?"

Lorraine fielded this question for Jay "OH, I am sure I can get him hard whenever you are ready for him to be hard. But I'm not sure I am ready to have him in my bum. He is way too thick for that."

Birgitte smiled knowingly, "that's fine, I understand you might think so, but I've got plans that may have you change your mind before we finish tonight."