New Sensations in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Lorraine said tentatively becoming aroused at telling this woman exactly how to fuck her man like she did "Slowly move up and down his shaft, long strokes. Savor the feeling as his head re-enters your entrance each time and then as your ass pressed down on his belly." She felt the woman's body moving as she complied with the instructions.

"Oh yeah, that's good. The contrast as he leaves me and then re-fills me is really good." She rose and fell several more times breathing heavily into Lorraine's mouth as she did, staring into her eyes. "How long do I tease him like this? And what do you do for your clit? I love the sensation of his cock filling my tunnel, but I think I am gonna need some clitoral stimulation if I am gonna cum." She continued the long slow rise and fall of her pelvis as she continued to stare intently into Lorraine's eyes.

"Hmm, I usually have a vibrator for that. But I didn't bring one down here. Do you have one nearby? I can get it for you."

"I didn't bring one, but I can see how that would be perfect in this position. I'll have to make do with my fingers for now." Lorraine now had her hand behind Birgitte's head pulling her into the contact they were making and could feel the woman's right side shift as her hand moved between her legs. The woman continued to rise and fall slowly on her husband's shaft.

Jay was watching the gorgeous site in front of him, thankful he had already cum once this evening. He wanted to soak this in as long as possible. The woman was slightly tighter than Lorraine was and the tan lines outlining a french cut biking really accentuated the plump firmness of her beautiful bottom. With each rise and fall her inner vaginal walls continued to cling to his shaft simulating a slurping, sucking sensation as she rose and this was replaced by a gripping squeezing sensation with each descent. Her brown rose bud continued to call for him and he decided to make another attempt with his thumb, this time sucking into his mouth to wet it before pressing it to her ring.

"Mmmh, your husband is again pushing his thumb against my hole," Birgitte said to Lorraine, the two women continuing to talk to each other as though Jay was an object rather than someone who could hear them. That was fine with him. The idea of being a sexual object for two gorgeous women was every man's fantasy. He was happy to fill the role. And the squeezing cunt that kept enveloping him.

Birgitte continued "I think I am going to let him inside this time. Do you ever do that Lorraine?"

"Not usually, sometimes when I am really into it I relax and let him sink the tip of his thumb inside. It does feel good, but naughty too and I am always afraid it will hurt."

"Does that metal plug in your ass hurt right now?" Birgitte inquired, shifting the subject.

"Hmm, no. No it doesn't. Actually I had almost forgotten about it, because this is really hot. In fact I keep squeezing the post with my bum hole. It feels kind of good having something to squeeze around."

"Good, I agree. He has that thumb just barely inside. I bet that is how deep he puts it in you. Feels good, give me something to grip. But I want him deeper than that. I'm gonna hold half way up his shaft and just relax my hole until he pushes deeper.....Mmmmh, yeah he is a little deeper now. I can feel his knuckle against my rim. That's good, let's try that with some more stroking."

Lorraine felt the woman resume her slow up and down on her husband's cock. Visualizing his thumb embedded in the woman's ass. She knew he would now want to do this to her. But after all this maybe she would like it.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Birgitte grunted into Lorraine's mouth. "You need to try this. His cock is so fat that even just a thumb in my bottom really makes things feel tight.

From his vantage point Jay was in complete agreement. He now had his thumb firmly sunk to the first knuckle in Birgitte's tight hole and it was making her squeeze his cock even more firmly than she already was. He could feel the woman's orifice seeming to suck his thumb deeper and so he pressed further, feeling a second ring of resistance at the tip of his fat digit.

"Mmm. Now, he is trying to sink deeper in my ass Lor. Pushing past my inner ring to my core. Gonna have to stop on his cock for a second and focus on relaxing."

Jay took advantage of the still bottom to gently increase pressure with his thumb and felt it start to slide through the tight inner ring. Now he moved it slightly out and then slightly back in. Feeling the soft velvet walls around his thumb as he gently fucked her ass with his thumb.

"Ohhh, he is fully fucking my bum hole now with his thumb. It's good, but I really want him to just sink it to the hilt and let me fuck his cock for now. " Jay took the cue, said as if he wasn't present, and let his thumb sink all the way to the hilt. When he had it firmly ensconced and still the woman resumed her rise and fall on his cock.

"That's what I want. He is all the way in now and I'm gonna fuck him good now Lorraine. Come sit on this bench so I can sit up and really ride him. You can frig my clit for me. I'd really like that." Birgitte said as she separated from the soul gaze she was sharing with Lorraine and sat up to really start riding Jay's cock.

Her bouncing hips gave him both visual and physical feedback that she was getting turned on. Birgitte grabbed his left hand in hers and squeezed his fingers tight, then pulled them to her mouth and began sucking on them as he pressed his right thumb deep into her anus.

He splayed right palm and fingers under her ass so he could support her weight as she bounced. Her movements were strong and her pussy juices splashed onto his stomach with each crash onto his root.

Lorraine straddled the bench over Jay's lower legs leaning in to draw Birgitte's right nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. She moved her right hand beneath the woman to the frothing union of Jay's cock and Birgitte's channel. Taking her three middle fingers she began rubbing continuous circles on the woman's rubbery button as it rose and fell above her husband's cock. She could see Birgitte's face contort as she gasped with each plunge of the lubricated piston Birgitte's slot and Jay's shaft had melded into, and her cheeks flushed red with passion. Lorraine sucked harder and faster on the woman's breast.

Soon Birgitte's moans changed from gasps to screams as her cunney muscles clamped around Jay's cock like a vise. Her anus was sucking so hard on his thumb it would be difficult for Jay to remove it even if he had wanted to - which he most definitely did not. Jay pulled his fingers from Birgitte's mouth, moving his hand to her left hip where he used it to augment the urgency of her pelvis crashing against him. Birgitte could feel the rhythm of Jay's swollen cock intensifying its rampage of her rarely assaulted vaginal vault and knew another wave of pleasure was about to wash over her.

"Heere it comess, oh yeah, it's coming." Birgitte panted "Keep sucking Lor, keep fucking me Jay. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh god, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm coming, Unnhh. Aaaah, Aaahh, Aaah, yes, Aaah, unhhh, unhhh, unnhh," her head banging back and forward as she rode wave after wave of clenching pussy, spasming ass, and pure hot pleasure from her breast and clitoris. Jay and Lorraine held on to the bucking woman riding wild between them for the second time that night. "Ohhh, ohh, ohh, yeah, ooooooohhhhhhh" She finished collapsing onto Lorraine who diminished the force of her sucking on Birgitte's dark areola to a gentle nuzzle and let her hand simply press unmoving against Birgitte's clit and upper vulva as the woman continued to have intermittent aftershocks and spasms from her release. Likewise, Jay gently removed his thumb from her clenching and opening ass placing his right hand on the her right hip using both hands to hold her fixed against his still fully engorged shaft as her final shudders and spasm subsided.

As her panting slowed and she rested on Lorraine's shoulder Birgitte said to both of them "God you two. All I wanted when I asked you down here was to get Jay to fuck you in the ass Lorraine. I know you will like it and it's obvious he wants to. And now we have done absolutely everything but that."

Lorraine smiled "yes we have, and it was good. I told you I'm not sure if I am ready for his monster in my bum hole. Perhaps, we can do that another time, we are here in Paris all week long. I think both of us would be very disappointed if we didn't have another "session" with you."

"I know your husband would be, because he keeps contracting his cock, making it swell inside my pussy. As though he hasn't used me enough tonight." She took her head off Lorraine's shoulder and put a hand on either side of the other woman's beautiful face, leaning her own in, once again touching their foreheads together.

"How about I give you both a demonstration of how good anal sex can be? Whether you want to try it or not Lorraine, I know you enjoyed me penetrating you earlier, and you haven't made an effort to take out that plug filling your ass right now, so at a minimum I am slowly making progress with you. And I can feel your husband begging for more attention." She slowly pulled off of Jay whose cock remained rock hard. Her slippery lips again clung to every inch of his manhood as she rose. Finally, she pulled off of his head with a slurpy plop and her own vaginal secretions from deeper in flowed from her gaping pussy now that the cork had been released. She moved her pelvis slightly to make sure this flow coated his cock, lubricating it as much as possible, then she gently started lowering herself again but this time onto her bum hole.

"Just stay where you are Jay and let me do the filling. This will be slower than you want right now but ultimately you will appreciate the wait." Still facing away from him she winked at Lorraine as she said this. Once Jay's cock was pressed at the entrance to her brown bud she closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing. She reached out her hands to find Lorraines and held them gently as she slowly lowered the rim of her anal ring around the first part of Jay's head.

Jay watched mesmerized as her firm hole slowly expanded around his mushroom shaped head, slowly enveloping it until it was past the rim when it just seemed to pop in and the sphincter constricted around it. Jay heard a moan of satisfaction as Birgitte made it clear she was enjoying the consumption of his shaft by her nether hole. He expected her to pull up again as she had when swallowing his meat with her pussy, but clearly she had a different approach here as her ring continued to descend on his shaft, her slow steady progress unabated.

Birgitte squeezed Lorraine's hands harder, staring intently into her eyes. "I'm halfway down. Take your right middle finger and put it in my pussy. I want you to feel his cock filling my ass."

Lorraine obediently took her finger and pressed it to the vestibule of Birgitte's slick crevice, pushing inside with an audible squelching noise. It was a tighter fit than it had been earlier, and after she sunk her finger in as far as she could, she felt the steady intrusion of a large mass on the other side of Birgitte's vaginal walls. She leaned forward, mouth open, and kissed the woman deeply, reveling in the multiple penetrations all at once. Her tongue in Birgitte's mouth, her finger deep inside Birgitte's honey pot, and her husband's cock slowly filling up any remaining space in the woman's pelvis with his thick member. Soon Jay's thick intrusion was deeper than her finger was and it pushed her finger tightly against Birgitte's spongy G-spot. Lorraine began to wiggle it as much as possible in the restricted channel causing Birgitte to start moaning as she finished her descent on the wide flange filling her posterior.

And then Lorraine sensed another penetration taking place. This time it was her own sopping cunt being filled by Birgitte's fingers. She leaned in closer to the woman who was invading her private space, pressing her breasts against Birgitte's, firm nipples touching. Her mouth pressed harder against Birgitte's, tongues dancing and probing each other's oral caverns. She felt Birgitte pushing a 3rd finger inside her and fucking her in and out with her fingers, pace increasing. She mimicked the rhythm with her single flexing digit in Birgitte's much tighter space and the woman moaned deeply into her mouth and then started contracting, clearly cumming much sooner than anticipated.

She lifted her mouth from her lovers to look into her eyes and saw they were squeezed shut in ecstasy, tongue pressed to the roof of her mouth as waves of sensation shook her body. She felt warm fluid squirt from Birgitte's tight box, splashing in jets over her hand and soaking Jay's legs and the bench underneath. The rhythmic invasion of her own quim by Birgitte's 3 fingers, digging into her G-spot made her own box a sloppy mess and she could feel herself dripping onto the cumming woman's hard fingers and soft palm.

Jay was not ready at all for the absurd contractions now wringing his fat member. They had started without warning and almost no in and out. One minute Birgitte's ass had swallowed his whole cock and the next she was trembling and contracting violently around him. Insanely he could feel his own wife's finger through Brigitte's membranous walls pulsing again and again inside the delicious pussy he had invaded earlier. If he hadn't just cum recently the rhythmic squeezing would have been enough to force him over the edge, but while it felt soooo good he could tell this wasn't going to result in him turning Birgitte's bottom into a cream filled pastry. And then he felt warm streams of fluid pouring from Birgitte onto his thighs and dripping down them onto the bench. God she was squirting on him. So HOT, he wanted to cum, but just wasn't ready yet.

"Oh god, that was intense." panted Birgitte, opening her eyes to stare at Lorraine, as her body twitched in aftershocks from the earthquake orgasm. "You literally squeezed every drop out of me, fucking my G-spot like that. So yummy. You really need to try your husband's cock in your ass. It just makes everything so tight and full."

"You did make it look good. It didn't hurt?" Lorraine asked tentatively as she looked questioningly at the clearly satisfied concierge.

"God no. If you are relaxed and take it slow it just feel "full". I have no other words to describe it. And with as juicy and sloppy as your pussy is right now, I bet you could take him easily."

"I still don't know, but I'm willing to try if you two will let me back out if it hurts." Lorraine said gamely, a little embarrassed by Birgittes characterization of her pussy as "sloppy". But the woman wasn't wrong. The three fingers still in her twat were moving in and out of her sopping cunt with minimal resistance. Despite her recent orgasm she was already desperate for another one, regardless of how depraved she might have to be to get it. Including letting her husband have her ass in order to achieve it.

Both women grinned at each other and Birgitte leaned over and gave her ass a quick pat "Be a good girl, sit your ass on the edge of the bench and lay back. If you are a really good girl I might let you lick my pussy and sixty-nine with you while Jay is doing his thing" Birgitte added with a grin. "Of course that's if I survive this massive orgasmic pleasure wave still crashing over me. Thank you both. Thank you so much. I haven't cum this hard, this many times in a row....ever."

"You're welcome." Lorraine replied as she stood up, moving off of Jay's legs so Birgitte could unplug herself from his shaft and the two of them could make room on the bench for her impending initiation.

Unable to avert her gaze Lorraine watched in fascination as Birgitte slowly stood up pulling her tight hole up Jay's length. A loud sucking noise came from between her legs as her ass finally divulged its entrapped plug. And Jay's cock was still standing stiff and at attention as he sat up and moved aside for her.

Patting the edge of the bench where Jay's head had just been, Birgitte instructed "Put your ass right here young lady and we will go to town on that juice box of yours and the straw hole underneath it."

Lorraine sat gingerly on the edge of the padded bench, acutely aware of the anal plug pressing into her as she did so. Pushing her breasts up she leaned back on her elbows and then all the way back, her legs extending off the end of the bench, knees bent, feet on the floor. Birgitte knelt between Lorraine's thighs and gently pushed them apart making room for herself. "Jay, be a dear and help Lor hold those legs up and apart so we can all see this beautiful jeweled hole she is making an absolute mess of.

Doing as she asked Jay helped Lorraine pull her thighs up towards her chest and then spread wide apart. As she opened up, Jay could see that Birgitte wasn't kidding even a little bit. Lorraine's pussy was an absolute gooey mess. Both clear and milky secretions were everywhere even though he hadn't yet come inside her. Clearly her bartholin and skene's glands were working overtime this evening. Below her gaping and oozing pussy the pink jewel marking the hubbed plug was smeared coated with her emanations, no longer a shiny jewel, instead just glistening color peeking through the gooey mess.

Jay wanted nothing more than to bury his face in all that goo, but he held his position giving Birgitte the space she had asked for. He watched as she took three fingers and sunk them to the hilt in his wife's gaping twat, pulling viscous secretions from the depths of her channel. "Here Jay, I know you want some of this, suck on my fingers while I remove this plug." She held her hand out towards him and he leaned forward hungrily engulfing her coated fingers. "And Lorraine, I don't think its an issue as Jay is clearly turned on, he is literally licking the cracks between my fingers to get your goo, but just to be sure why don't you use your hand to play with his goods." Lorraine, who had been stroking her hand on Jay's thigh, immediately complied, grasping his engorged tool in her left hand and squeezing it rhythmically as she raptly watched the woman between her legs who's eyes seemed to bore into her draining cunt.

Using her left hand, which wasn't being licked clean in Jay's mouth like her right hand, Birgitte gently grasped the flange of the plug and gently applied pulling pressure. Twice her fingers slipped off the device all the secretions coating it made grasping it difficult, but on the third attempt Jay saw Lorraine's tight ring bulge outwards as the round metal of the plug slowly expanded the aperture as it emerged. At its widest point, the lines of her aperture were spread flat, and then re-formed her starfish as the tapered plug finished its exit.

Birgitte dipped her head forward and tongued Lorraine's pussy puddle hungrily before letting her tongue slide down across the small stretch of skin to the rosebud below where rather than circling it as she had done earlier she simply started fucking the previously tight hole with her tongue. Jay could see she was easily able to insert her tongue again and again in his wife's hole. As she did this Birgitte took her fingers away from his sucking mouth and sunk all of them except her thumb into Lorraine's pussy, leaving her thumb out to rub her clitoris back and forth.

The sensation was clearly overwhelming and Jay could feel his wife involuntarily gripping his cock harder and harder as she panted under Birgitte's ministrations. Birgitte briefly came up for air to say "That's it, Lor, let yourself go. Just accept that you like having my tongue in your ass and soon you will be begging for Jay's cock to be in there as well, " before diving her tongue back into Lorraine's hole, where she started running her tongue around the inner rim of Lorraine's anus as it eagerly expanded to permit her entry.