New Sensations in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay let the towel drop revealing his completely engorged cock jutting out from between his legs. He knew he was pretty average in length at close to 7 inches but was blessed with significant girth and expected a comment from Brigitte, but she barely glanced at him as he made his way around the sofa, her eyes glued to the honey pot his wife had on display for both of them. He knelt on the soft rug in front of Lorraine pushing an arm under each of her soft, spread thighs and pulled her smoothly to the edge of the sofa.

Between the earlier attention she had received from Jay and the excitement of opening wide in front of yet another stranger, Lorraine was again steadily secreting her syrupy flow. Jay leaned forward with his tongue and again began lapping from her font. Lorraine laid her head back against the sofa, closed her eyes and again placed her hands on Jay's head pulling him insistently into the space between her legs. Jay made to move lower, wanting to again test her puckered rosebud, but this time she pulled his head back to her protuberant clitoris and held him there.

"Use your fingers Mr. Benchly, her body needs something to clench when she comes."

Obediently, Jay brought his index and middle fingers from his right hand to Lorraine's cavern entrance and gently began sinking them inside. First to the second knuckle and then back out where he joined his ring finger to make a trio as he started a second descent into her flowing cavern. His tongue continued to sweep broadly up against her clit, again and again disturbing the sensitive flesh beneath its protective hood. He curled his three fingers up towards the roof of the cavern and felt the engorged tissue there, gently pressing and releasing his fingers against it.

"Ahhh, that is sooo good Jay. Keep going. I'm almost back to where I was." Lorraine purred with her eyes closed, head back and mouth slightly open.

Jay continued his movements. Probing deeply with his three fingers then slowly withdrawing with his digits flexed to push on her G-spot as he withdrew. Then plunging into her depths again and again. He used his left hand to push her ankle that was on the sofa next to Brigitte up higher until it was resting on the back of the sofa, opening her further to the concierge's view and giving him more room to work with. He took advantage of the extra space and let his mouth and tongue venture down below his diligently stroking fingers to again probe her rose bud. "Mmmph, ahh, no I can't" murmured Lorraine and pulled his head back to its position on her clit.

"Just finish me.... Please!" She moaned as Jay redoubled his efforts on her clitoris, gently sucking it into his mouth. He sunk his fingers deep into her pussy and left them there, pulsing up and down on her engorged G-spot again and again. "Ahhh. Yessss" She cried softly. "Yess. More, more!" and he quickened his pulsing fingers into a non-stop rhythm pressing the plunger of her internal bulb while his tongue pressed flat and hard against her clitoris moving naturally up and down on it as his fingers forced her pelvis to rise and fall with each pulse.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it...Yes, I'm gonna cum. Oh my, oh god, fuck me, yes" and she started contracting around his fingers, squirting onto his mouth and hand as her head crashed back and forth "head banging" as though she was at a heavy metal concert. "Oh, oh, ah, ah, mmmh, mmmh, unnh, unnh, yes, yes, yes, yes" she continued to cum, abdomen flexing and releasing as each wave racked her body, her cunt contracted around his fingers, and her hand pushed his face down as her pelvis moved upwards to meet his greedily swiping tongue. "Oohhhhh, yes, so good, so good..." she purred as her body spent its pleasure and the contractions slowly spaced themselves out into more erratic spasms as Let Petit Morte spent itself. "Oh Jay, so yummy." And she spasmed one more time and let her eyes slowly open. Looking at Jay's head still between her legs. "That's enough though, I can't take anymore, so sensitive."

"Beautiful." said Brigitte, almost forgotten, though mere inches from the rapturous event. Lorraine looked over languidly and smirked gently

"Oh, it was. Want me to ask Jay to do the same for you?" Inquired Lorraine.

"Me? No, I'm not really into men, although occasionally I find a decent use for a fat cock like your husband has. What I really enjoy is another woman. But not now. If you are really finished I can tell you why I came up here and bothered you two? Enjoy the denouement though, I am in no rush with such a beautiful vulva to behold." Jay moved out of the way of the woman's unwavering gaze and sat in the armchair next to the sofa. Legs slightly spread and cock standing straight up as he watched the two women gazing at each other. Lorraine watched the other woman stare intently at her pussy. Finally, Brigitte licked her lips and lifted her eyes to Lorraine and then Jay.

"You really must let me have a taste sometime. Perhaps later this evening. What I came to tell you is that our spa is closed for the day, but I have access to it after hours and wanted to invite you to use it for a few hours. It will be private and no one will disturb you. Are you interested?"

Jay looked over at Lorraine who was still floating on waves of post orgasmic pleasure. She peremptorily nodded as though it was obvious the answer was "yes".

"Hmm, I think we are interested, but is there any chance you could join us?" he asked with a wolfish grin, made even more predatory by the still stiff cock in his lap which he flexed as he asked.

Unamused by his antics, Brigitte looked back towards Lorraine, still exposed and dripping just a foot away. "As I said before, I'm not interested in your cock, but if Lorraine would like me to join you I am sure I won't be able to refuse. After watching your performance I am sure I can provide some sensations she hasn't been receiving from you. And you would probably enjoy watching..."

Lorraine's expression of bliss turned slightly anxious and she looked at Brigitte intently as she said "I have to confess, I have never been with a woman before," she glanced quickly at Jay before turning back to Brigitte blushing, "well I hadn't been until last night on the flight from New York." The blush deepened as Brigittes eyebrow's rose.

"And I'm not sure I know how to give as I was mostly on the receiving end of that encounter." She finished.

Brigitte abruptly stood up and smiled confidently. "You won't be the first woman I give instructions to, nor the last. If you are game I will join you two at the spa in thirty minutes. And Jay, bring that toy between your legs. I have just the place you can put it while I teach your wife how to lick my pussy. And don't bother emptying those heavy sacks I see beneath it, I will make Lorraine do that in the spa facility before we get started."

She pulled a key card from a pocket in her uniform and placed it on the table behind the sofa. Use that to access the changing area of the spa. Put on robes, nothing else, and meet me in the wet area just outside the changing rooms. You can both use the women's lockers as no one else will be there. See you soon, I need to do a little prepping before you arrive."

After she pulled the door closed behind her Lorraine leaned over to Jay's armchair and squeezed his thick shaft. "Sorry buddy, I promise this will get taken care of soon".

Jay smiled "I'm good waiting. Betting this is gonna be worth it. I'm gonna wash up though and shave. Who knows where my face will be needed later this evening."

A few minutes later Jay was standing in front of the bathroom sink, steam rising from the hot water to fog the mirror in front of him as he slowly shaved away the stubble from the last 24 hours. His erection had finally subsided beneath his bathrobe and he was able to lean into the sink to ensure he smoothed away any remaining sandpaper around his lips. He was hoping to have that skin pressing against a sensitive area in the coming hours. Either Lorraine or possibly Brigitte. Brigitte remained a bit of a mystery as she hadn't paid him much attention, seeming to be far more interested in his wife. But she also clearly wanted to include him in the evening's activity. As he patted his now smooth face with a soft towel the doorbell rang again. Assuming it was Brigitte returning with some added instructions he didn't bother pulling his robe shut, arriving at the door at the same time as Lorraine who was in the same state of dress but coming from the bedroom. Without checking the peep hole he pulled the door wide.

A petite blonde woman of about twenty years old stood holding a small paper bag and immediately blushed on seeing the couple inside with their bathrobes hanging wide open. "I am so sorry to bother you, I was asked by the Concierge to deliver this for Ms. Benchly." And she held her arm straight out with the small bag. She focused on Lorraine as she held the bag out, but when Lorraine reached forward with her right arm it revealed her left breast completely to the young woman's view and she modestly shifted her gaze away from the nudity only to find herself staring at Jay's slowly growing cock. This seemed to hold her gaze against her will.

While the young hotel assistant stood transfixed by Jay's cock, Lorraine took a quick peak in the bag. Then she blushed, and stole a glance at Jay to see if he would ask what was in the bag. He seemed amused by the very pretty girl staring at his manhood as though she had never seen one before. "Thank you so much for delivering this,' ' Lorraine interrupted the staring contest "my husband will get you a tip as thanks. Honey, I'll be in the bathroom getting washed up, please take care of her for me?" With relief that he hadn't asked about the package she quickly moved past him towards the bathroom, playfully brushing his right shoulder with her hand and "accidentally" pulling the robe free as she passed behind him.

With the handsome older man now completely nude in front of her the young attendant blushed even deeper and said "I am good, thank you, I'll be going now" and started walking backwards before finally tearing her wide eyed gaze from his now fully engorged staff, turning and virtually running down the hallway towards the elevators.

Jay called from behind her "please come back when you get a chance, I want to make sure we thank you with a nice big tip...". He stood fully erect and fully nude in the doorway watching as she reached the elevator, called a car, got in the elevator and turned towards him. She stared at his groin until the doors closed. Only then did Jay shut the door to their suite, a big grin on his face.

"Hey, honey, what was it that Brigitte sent for you?" Jay called into the bathroom.

"Oh nothing, just something to make me feel sexy. I'll be out in a few minutes and we can head to the spa."

Jay walked over to the large windows looking out over the balcony. It truly was a remarkable room and worth every penny. As he looked out the window he could see into several of the bedrooms in the hotel across the alley way. Most of them were empty, but in one of them he saw some movement and took a closer look. He could see down onto a bed just inside the window where an asian woman was on her back lifting her legs up in the air as an african gentleman climbed up from where it seemed he had likely been devouring the space between those legs. From his vantage he could just make out the tip of a massive black cock being placed against the bright pink opening of the woman's wide open cunt. As the man slowly pushed his tip inside the girl tilted her head back and upwards her mouth gasping wide. As she did this her gaze traveled upwards to where Jay was looking down on her and her eyes opened even wider than they already were. She locked eyes with him and shared an intense gaze as the black man sunk deeper and deeper into her. As she became completely filled her eye's lost focus and the moment was lost as she was swept away into the monumental sensations now filling her core.

Once again Jay was hard as rock. "Oh my," Lorraine said as she emerged from the bathroom, her robe now tied shut and her slippers on her small feet. "Not sure we can have you traipsing through the hotel with that sticking out beneath your robe. Do you need a second before we head to the spa?" she grinned mischievously at him.

"There is just too much turning me on," he said. "I think if we run across others on the way they are just going to have to wonder what is in my pocket." He laughed and held his hand out to the beautiful brunette that was his wife. "Shall we?"

The walk to the elevators proved uneventful as they passed through the empty hallway with the last light of the day drifting dreamily through windows along the corridor. All of the doors to nearby guest rooms remained closed and they arrived at the elevator unseen. Pressing the down arrow Lorraine grinned and said "Brigitte says we are going down...to the bottom...floor". The elevator chimed and the doors opened. Inside was a family of four. A middle aged man and his teenage son on the left side where Lorraine got in and a slightly younger red haired woman who was likely his wife paired with a 17 or 18 year old equally ginger daughter on the side Jay entered. As Jay and Lorraine turned to face the front of the elevator Jay caught both of the women staring at the prominence in the front of his robe. The woman looked wistful, the daughter looking shocked. Once facing the front Jay and Lorraine tried to remain still and quiet for the 4 floor journey to the lobby. Jay could see the teenage boy trying to steal a glimpse of Lorraine's nipples in her loosely gathered robe. He wished the boy success and saw Loraine lean forward to adjust her slipper almost certainly on purpose to help the boy's mission succeed.

When the ding sounded and the doors opened onto the lobby, the father immediately ushered his family out "Here we are kids, let's get moving. We don't want to miss our flight." As the family squeezed around them, Jay and Lorraine moved backward to occupy the space vacated by the family. The last one out was the woman and she made sure to brush her arm pulling her carryon against the front of Jay's robe on the way out. He was sure he heard a "sigh" come from her quickly retreating figure as she followed the rest of her family into the lobby.

The doors closed again and Jay and Lorraine were once again alone for the final two floors to the subterranean spa. "I hope that kid got a nice view to remember while he is on the plane ride home." Jay nonchalantly commented.

"Oh he did, and my nipples were standing at attention the whole time for him. Pretty sure Dad got a peek too. I noticed Mom took a little feel of whatever it is you have in your pocket on her way out."

"Not enough of a feeling, barely enough stimulation to keep me going. I sure hope Brigitte has something planned for me soon, because my balls are beginning to ache."

"Ha, don't complain. I am pretty sure you are enjoying the teasing." She pecked him on the cheek as the elevator doors opened revealing a corridor dimly lit with recessed floor light that led straight ahead from the elevators to a large double door with fountains pouring from the wall on either side of them. The right door was slightly ajar and as the couple came to it they saw a sticky note affixed to the closed left door.

"PLEASE PULL THE DOOR CLOSED BEHIND YOU, THEN MAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM TO THE WET AREA BEYOND"

Excited by the dim light, mysterious note, and vacated premises Jay and Lorraine quickly made their entrance to the spa and pulled the door closed behind them. The sounds of falling water continued despite the closed door and the two quickly ascertained that they stood in a well appointed reception area with two wall fountains on either side and small arced reception desk taking up the middle of the slate tiled floor. No one was behind the desk. Two arched hallways led from the room. Above the right one was a stone triangle pointing down and above the left one a stone triangle pointing up.

"Which one do you think is the women's locker room?" Lorraine whispered.

"I think it's the one on the left," Jay whispered back.

"Why?" Lorraine said softly.

"Because I'm pretty sure the bottom of the triangle represents your open vagina. And I'm not sure we need to whisper..." Jay finished back in a normal voice.

"Hmm...you would think that. Well let's go check it out."

The two walked quickly down the dimly lit hallway which gently curved further left until it opened into a wide open room with lockers, leather chairs, softly lit vanity tables, and a number of doored rooms that probably represented private changing rooms. On a table in the middle of the room was a wrapped package with a card marked "Lorraine".

"I guess we choose wisely." Jay murmured. "More gifts for the beautiful lady. Go ahead hon, unwrap it"

A little apprehensive after the previous gift Brigitte had sent Lorraine hesitated for a moment before deciding there was no escaping it this time. Slowly pulling the wrapping off she revealed a small glass box. Inside was a smooth metal anal plug with a purple jeweled flange at the base. Lorraine immediately blushed and looked at Jay who was wearing a giant grin.

"Sooo, are you going to put that in? Or do you need me to help you?" Jay leered.

Flustered, Lorraine started searching through the wrapping paper to see if there was an instruction card or something, when she didn't find one Jay held out the card marked Lorraine "Are you looking for this? I noticed there are some instructions on the back side..."

"I HOPE THIS MADE YOU PUCKER A BIT. IT IS NOT FOR YOU. IT IS FOR ME. I JUST WANT YOU TO START WARMING IT UP BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN MY ASS.... I AM DOING THE SAME FOR YOURS..."

Indeed, Lorraine felt her rosebud tighten at the thought of her ass being filled with the arcane object. And then she blushed furiously in front of Jay as she realized she was going to be inserting this object inside Brigittes behind. Finally, she started thinking about how she should warm it up and decided to go with what she was good at, removing it from the box and gently placing it in her warm wet mouth, the jeweled flange outside her pursed lips. At least this way she wouldn't have to respond to Jay's teasing.

"Oh wow, I'm getting hard again just thinking about this." Jay said, taking Lorraine's hand and walking quickly to the far end of the room and the tunnel exiting the changing room.

They emerged into a warm humid room that resembled a subterranean cavern with a large pool at the center. Glass stalactites hung from the ceiling and mirrored glass stalagmites emerged from the pool deck as well as the pool itself. Some were as large in circumference as a human body tapering to a thick top close to the ceiling and some were the size of a forearm tapering to a phallus-like head just inches above the mirror smooth water of the pool. Between the exit from the tunnel and the pool was a soft leather bench just the right size for a tall man to lay upon without his feet hanging over either end and wide enough that any person could straddle it easily. A similar configuration could be seen off to the right at the exit from a second tunnel, presumably the mens changing room.

On the bench in front of them Birgitte was reclining comfortably on her side facing them with one leg raised, bent at the knee and foot flat on the bench, the other comfortably flat on the bench with her knee slightly bent. She was completely naked and her shaved mound and bare slit exposed to their view.

"Welcome, guests. I was starting to get lonely in here. Why don't you take those bathrobes off. I've already seen you both naked and there isn't anyone else here."

Jay and Lorraine each untied their robes without comment and let them drop in a puddle at their feet. Jay's cock jutting proudly out in front of him as he drank in Brigitte's nude form reclining on the bench. She was well proportioned, with C cup breasts topped by dark areola and large nipples. Her waist was slim and rounded out to smooth thighs that again tapered to well crafted legs then, like his bride, finished in exquisite ankles above manicured feet. Her pussy was shaved completely bare, unlike Lorraine who sported a carefully trimmed patch of hair just above her clitoris. From his vantage point he couldn't see much of her ass, but judging by her finely shaped legs, he could imagine it was not unpleasant to look at.