New Sexual Heights

Story Info
How I became Daddy’s little slut.
1.7k words
4.17
19.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things are so different nowadays. Who would've thought that you could meet someone who would become such an important part of your life simply by swiping right on a screen. The fact that we even happened to match was fate in itself since I was just in his location radius for one day while visiting a friend.

Having grown up in a small predominately white town, I wanted to try something different. I was instantly attracted to him and he was exactly my type, or at least what I had dreamed about. He had kind eyes and a handsome smile. I knew he would tower over me, being 6'3", and his muscular build had me fantasizing about how tiny and safe I would feel next to him. I couldn't wait to be in those strong arms.

The conversations started out flirty, but it wasn't long before we had built a real connection. We started talking everyday. His good morning text started my days off with a smile, and his good night text made sure my dreams were always sweet. Every time I saw his name come up on my phone my heart skipped a beat, and my pussy would start to moisten. He turned me on in ways I didn't know was possible. The sound of his voice on the phone made me want to get in the car and drive the 3 hours to see him.

I started sending him pictures of my panties every morning. At night we would make plans for what we would do to each others' bodies when the chance would finally come. He made me feel like such a slut, but I was his little slut and I loved it. At night I would make myself cum while thinking about him pounding my pussy with that big black dick and send him videos. His favorites were the ones with my vibrator. My toys felt good, but none compared to the size of his dick and the orgasms I knew it would give me. He told me he couldn't wait any longer and made plans to come visit for the day.

I stood and looked out over the water. The wind was cold but I could feel his warmth as he moved closer to me. After months of talking and getting to know each other from afar, he was finally right in front of me. I felt his arms wrap around my curvy waist and I felt safe. His soft lips touched mine, gentle and sweet at first but quickly becoming deeper and more sensual. He ran his hands through my long brown curls, tugging gently in a playful way. As he slid his tongue in my mouth, playing with mine, all I could think was how amazing it would feel between my legs. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer while kissing me, holding me like he never wanted to let me go.

After that kiss I knew I wanted more. Having the house to myself for the weekend presented to perfect opportunity to see what else could happen. As we sat on the couch watching a movie, all I could think about was touching his dick. Curiosity about how it looked and how it would feel as he filled me. Almost like he knew what I was thinking, he slid his hands under my favorite dress that perfectly hugged my curves and showed off my large breasts. His hands worked down my panties, first rubbing my round ass and then moving his hand so his fingers could rub against my pussy through my panties. Within seconds he could feel my wetness seeping through the fabric, almost like an invitation to continue. He said "that's a good little slut. Make sure that pussy is ready for me". Sliding my panties to the side, he began rubbing his fingers against my clit, sliding a finger inside me and whispering "I love how wet you are for me". Little did he know that was just the start.

I could see him growing through his pants, getting harder and harder as he slid his fingers deeper inside me, hearing me breathe faster as he picked up momentum. I reached down and began playing with his dick, stroking it, admiring it. He grabbed my hand to stop me, his dick still in my grasp, and said, "did I give you permission?". It felt so big and thick in my hand, and seeing that black dick in contrast to my skin made it even sexier. I could feel the blood rushing and filling his cock until what I was holding was hard as a rock. I needed to taste it. I looked up at him and said, "May I suck your dick Daddy?" He nodded his approval and I got down on my knees in front of him, swirling my tongue over the head, tasting his drops of precum. I licked my way up and down the shaft, making it wet and sloppy and letting it drip down his dick onto his balls.

As I slid his dick further into my mouth, my hands cupped his balls, enjoying the slipperiness as I gently played with them. The sounds he made only provided encouragement as I worked his dick further in my mouth until I was deepthroating it. I wanted to taste it all and kept going until I started gagging on it, which only turned me on more.

He moved me to the bed and laid me down on my back, my legs open for him like an invitation. He pulled my soaking wet panties off, seeing my pussy that was so ready for him. He began licking my clit, sliding his tongue inside me, tasting how horny he had made me. As he devoured my pussy my legs were wrapped around his neck, forcing his face closer and deeper. I couldn't control the moans that were coming from my mouth. My hands were grabbing at my breast, playing with my hard nipples, only intensifying the pleasure. He stopped suddenly and said "I didn't tell you to cum yet".

I told him that I couldn't wait any longer and needed to feel him inside me. He kissed me and I could taste my sweet juices on his face. He slid a condom on and positioned himself above me. As he continued kissing me, I could feel his hard dick rub against my dripping wet pussy, teasing me.

He started sliding inside me, just the tip, then pulling back out. The anticipation was too much. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in towards my body until he pushed inside me. With each stroke he went deeper, stretching my pussy as it gripped tightly around it.

I turned to get on top of him, straddling him as I positioned myself above his dick. I used my hand to grab it, using his big black dick to rub against my clit, the sound of my wetness gushing as I rubbed it faster and faster all over my pussy. I looked at him to see if he was going to stop me. I sweetly said "May I ride your big black dick daddy?" with his approval, I lowered myself down on it, first just the head, slowly moving up and down on it, each time allowing another inch inside me.

Finally his dick was filling me completely and I began to ride him, slow at first as I leaned partially down so my tits were in his face. He grabbed onto my ass and began moving me faster, guiding me as he sucked on my nipples. I started bouncing on his dick as I saw him taking in my body moving on him, turning me on even more. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew I needed to cum. I begged him, "please let me cum. Please please let me cum on your dick". He told me I had earned it and I lost all control. My pussy started clenching tight as my body released all of the pleasure that had been building for month and months as it creamed all over his beautiful black cock.

He flipped me over and threw my legs up over his shoulders, thrusting deep inside me making me scream out in the most pleasurable pain as every inch of him filled me. I said "I love the way your dick feels". The thrusts got harder and faster as my pussy gripped tightly around his dick every-time he slid out, pulling it back inside. He slowed down and kissed me deeply while still inside me. The way he looked in my eyes made me feel more desirable than ever before.

All of a sudden what had already felt amazing was even more intensified. I realized what I was feeling was his dick without the condom. He realized it at the same time. What I was feeling was too good to stop and I lost all voice of reason. As he was about to stop I told him "don't stop, keep going". He looked me in the eyes and asked if I was sure. In that moment I had never been more sure that I needed to keep feeling what I was feeling. He pulled off what was left of the condom and thrust back inside me, moaning with pleasure as for the first time he could fully feel just how wet he had made me.

He leaned down to kiss me, kissing my neck and hearing me moan in his ear. Our bodies entangled as close as possible while he continued to fuck me slow and deep. The sound of my pussy juices gushing could be heard every time he pushed inside me. I could tell he was getting close. I said "I wanna feel you cum inside me daddy". In that moment there was nothing I wanted more.

Hearing those words pushed him over the edge as I felt his big dick start to pulsate inside me and fill me with all his cum. He collapsed on top of me. It felt so amazing laying there with him still inside me, staring at me with a look of amazement and lust. I felt so safe and warm and I wanted to keep him inside me like that for as long as possible. He turned to me and said, "that pussy belongs to me now". Without a doubt in mind I replied, "yes daddy", as I laid there naked in his arms waiting for my next instructions.