New Sound

Story Info
Cat n mouse.
1.1k words
3.91
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

The air was warm as she walked out of the dental office, it was dark outside the streets were empty, with a few people getting home and a few walking around.

She saw a stray dog and a few restaurants still open as she drove around.

Jade set inside her car thinking, maybe it was better to go home. The store was right in front of her, all she had to do was turn her engine back on and go home.

She didn't need anything, but against her better judgment, she stepped out of the car into the heat of the night.

Jade walked through the store doors, she liked getting her things at night. The store was mostly empty apart from a few shoppers. she walked straight to the cleaning product section at the very back of the store and started her routine inspection of products, mindlessly looking around, Jade had been coming to this store for a long time now.

She usually got the same things, but she did enjoy taking her time, even if she was exhausted from working all day, it gave her comfort to just look around. Jade kept a pair of Nikes in her car, she knew she would be coming here after work, and she wanted to be comfortable as she walked around. She didn't want to admit it, but she was excited, she was looking at the surrounding products, in the aisles.

Jade looked perfect today, she wore a tight dark blue skirt and a light gray blouse.

She knew she looked like a preschool teacher she started to think maybe she had put on too much makeup when she finally saw him.

Carlito's sexy ass walked into the store, and she immediately looked away, pretending to pay attention to the tomato paste in her hand. Jade knew she needed to hide her excitement; perhaps he would be able to tell, and that would be bad, she didn't want to look eager.

A few months ago, on one of her late visits to the store, while she was talking on the phone with her best friend Denise, Jade had seen him. He had the build of a swimmer and a hardened face, exotically handsome, he was looking intensively at the different yogurts in the dairy section, it was clear he had no idea what he was looking at there were way too many types.

Jade wanted to eat him right there and then, he was a man any woman would, he looked harden with a constant stunned expression. She immediately thought he was a stripper, but as soon as she saw the gang tattoo on his hand, she decided to just keep walking.

She had no intention of dealing with or even looking at a gang member, no matter how hot he was.

As he walked down the aisles and grabbed a few things, he stopped and stood right next to her, this was the first time he had been so close.

He usually orbited close enough that his presence was felt, but never too close. Jade realize she had been staring through the tomato paste in her hand for way too long.

Something in her knew this cat and mouse game she was playing with him was a very bad idea, but she couldn't help the excitement. Even if it meant doing all the things to get his attention knowing she would never act on it. Jade knew better now, she had done her fair share of failed relationships and the occasional fuck boy, and now it was time to grow up.

Jade took a deep breath and finally put the tomato paste back in its place, but instead of walking away, she decided to take another tomato paste and stare down at it. Jade felt his presence as they played this silent game, she would never look at him when he was too close, but she enjoyed feeling his eyes burning on her.

She imagined all the nasty things she wanted to do to him and knowing he wasn't indifferent to her was nothing short of exhilarating. She felt his eyes undressing her, jade tried to calm herself as her pulse raised. She sensed him taking a few steps closer and facing her, he was so close she could smell him she waited a few seconds before turning and walking away.

Jade got into her car, she was so excited as she pulled out of the parking and drove home all she could think about was how close she had been to actually talking to him, it felt like walking to the edge of a skyscraper and looking down at the ground, then the realization came she knew she could never go back to that store again.

~~~~~~~

She had gotten what she wanted he was hooked, but she could never get as close as she needed, it was way too dangerous, she knew at the end of the day he was a stranger, and maybe a mentally unhealthy one, but she didn't want to create herself a problem.

This was just a silly game she played once, she convinced herself.

As she let the warm water run through her chestnut skin, she fantasized about him, all she knew about him was his name, she had heard a few people call him by his name once before, but that was the extent of what she knew about him.

Right after the shower, she wasted no time in calling Denise, she needed to tell her all about him.

"You did what!" Denise almost screamed in amazement.

"I know right!" Jade smiled brightly.

"Just like that? You left him standing there?" Denise asked.

"Yes! It wasn't like I was going to talk to him or anything." Jade answered.

"Well, you're right about that." Denise's voice didn't council her disappointment.

"And now is done" Jade reassured her.

"Yo, tell me the truth, you're still messing with DEX?" Denise asked.

"Girl bye! You know I don't mess with that dusty no more!" Jade felt the accusation "he went somewhere anyway"

"That's what you said last time," Denise said, "what if he comes back? Are you going back to him?"

"D I am telling you I am done with him for real this time!" Jade said.

" Fine!" Denise said, laughing, "At least, you got some excitement from Carlitos! And his Puerto Rican fine ass."

"D stop, I didn't even talk to his crazy ass." Jade laughed, "we don't even know if he is Puerto Rican."

"That's alright Mamacita, you don't have to talk! I got you" Denise teased "He looks Puerto Rican to me, shit."

"D I swear to god!" jade laughed, "You're so crazy!"

They talked for an hours until and afterwards jade got busy knitting and watching her favorite comedy show, jade considered changing her phone number when she saw the text from Dex.

She decided to ignore it she was truly done with him, she understood now that the only person he cared about was himself and his mother and that would never change, at list not for her.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers