New to the Road Pt. 01

Story Info
First time driver picks up hitchhiker/slave.
1.4k words
4.2
3.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Palmer is 35 years old and has never been able to drive. At 35 he was medically cleared to drive, so he left his family and friends for a month on the road by himself......this is his story.

There I sat, holding my drivers licence in my hand while sitting in the front seat of "My Car" for the first time I realized I was in for an adventure. I left my home in Fargate Oregon, my first goal is Freelasking Washington. 1 hour into my drive, I see a hitchhiker coming up on the side of the road. I can see the long hair and with the warm weather causing her to wear less clothing I see her sexy figure. I have a 4 door car and my stuff takes up little room. (Tent, chair, clothes, laptop, tools and other road trip necessities) I decided to pick her up and she what I could do to help.

I pull over and motion her to get in.

"Where are you trying to get to?" I ask knowing that she was desperate to get off the road.

"I'm going somewhere and nowhere, as long as you get me off this freeway I don't care," she said as sweat rolled down her forehead.

"I'm going everywhere and you can ride along as long as you want," I assured her.

Once she put her bags in the trunk and got situated in the passenger seat, we made our introductions.

"Thank you, I appreciate the ride, walking was getting to be unbearable, My name is Rebecca Owens."

I extend my hand out and shake her hand, "My friends call me Vito and it's My pleasure, this is my first adventure so I am glad to have a pretty girl to accompany me."

She looked back at me and said, "It's my pleasure, I'm ready for an adventure."

To be quite honest, pretty was an understatement. She is 5'9 150 lbs, she appeared athletic, not dainty but not burly, a perfect in between. Light brown hair with blonde streaks. Her skin was tanned and her nails and makeup made her look extra sexy. I really liked her figure and the way it looked in her shorts and tank top, which was holding in a perfect picture of 38D titts.

Not that it's worth mentioning but I am 6'1 250 lbs not real fat and not muscular, perfect in between. Bald head, blue eyes and 7 inch cock that is above average width(or so I've heard)....moving on.

We talked for a while, exchanging life stories, opinions, goals and many other things to get to know each other. We figured since we were going to be on the road together we should learn who each other are.

We were hitting it off and we had a lot in common so there was chemistry there. I decided to make my move, the only move I thought about as soon as she got in the car.

I started, "So, We are coming up on a truck stop town. How about we stop for some dinner and discuss sleeping arrangements?"

She gave me a curious look but answered with, "That sounds good. What are you craving?"

I felt like that was a small step in the right direction, so I went with a sit down restaurant with dim lighting to hopefully push it further right.

The truck stop had a homestyle restaurant attached to it, so we walked through the doors and I sat us in a corner booth so we could have privacy.

The waitress showed up quickly and took our order, the place was mostly empty so we wouldn't have to wait long. Once she was gone I decided to lay out my proposal. I had it worked out in my head for a long time and now it was time to test it out in real life. I was shaking with nervousness, but I had to do it or this trip was for nothing. Through the conversation I saw a moment and made my move, at that exact moment the waitress showed up with our food. I found myself conflicted with emotions, I was starving, but I was pissed off because I was about to make my move.

When the waitress finally walked away I decided to go for broke.

"Before you take that first bite, we have to talk", she looked at me very confused and slowly put down the fork with steak on it. "I want to be upfront with you about what I expect out of you on this trip". She adjusted in her seat, crossed her arms over her chest and gave me a confused, slightly annoyed look. "I just got my license for the first time and I'm leaving a life behind for this vacation, and I have certain goals."

"I want to let you know that if you have a problem with any thing I'm about to say, you can finish your meal and we can part ways, or you can except your role and we can continue our adventure." She hasn't changed her face much, only focused her eyes a bit more. "I want a companion for this trip, not a passenger, or a friend, or a girlfriend, a sexual submissive "slave" for a lack of better words." Her arms dropped and her eyes got big, before she has a chance to talk I cut her off. "You would be under my complete control the entire time we are together. You do what I say, when I say it. You don't argue, you don't hesitate and damn sure do not say no, or you will be punished. I will not cause you permanent damage, I will not hurt you just to cause you pain. My pleasure will be your number one priority, but you will get yours too." I see her face has changed from annoyed and confused to curious and shocked. "You will be my property and I will treat you like a piece of property. I will not disrespect in front of people, but alone I will humiliate, degrade, and defile you, what turns me on." She looks lost at this point, I think I have hit her with enough to think about, so I decide to end it with a solid selling point. "This adventure can be fun or horrible or nothing, its up to you. Why don't we eat our meal, you think it all over, I know I just overloaded your brain, make a decision after we finish our food." She just nods and takes that bite of steak she has been waiting for.

We ate our meal in silence with random glances up and nods with mmhmm sounds agreeing that the food was good. When we finished I told her to take a walk around the building and get some air while I pay, then meet me at my car with an answer, she nodded then walked away.

With the meal paid, I grab a few road munchies and some drinks and head out to my car to await her response to my proposal. As I am approaching my car I see her walking from the other side of the parking lot, so I turn around not to make it awkward. When she gets to me she sighs heavily from her walk, out of breath she says, "Ok, first of all you caught me way off guard, I never expected that out of a hitchhiking trip or you for that matter, also I have never done anything like you have proposed. I have seen what is around this truck stop," which is what I wanted her to do "And there is nothing here I'm comfortable staying for. I will have to get used to some of what you want and I hope you are patient, but if that's what I have to do to continue traveling with you then, I'm in." A smile quickly formed on my face, because my fantasy had come true.

"Are you sure about this? Once you say yes there is no going back, I will own you until I drop you off at the end of this trip."

She shakes her head, "Yes I'm sure, I'm actually kinda excited, like a nervous excited."

"Ok then, It begins. I have some questions, "Are you shaved down there?"

"Trimmed," she says.

"That won't do, you will be bald at all times, we will shower here and that's where you will give yourself to me officially, and I will prepare your body to be my property."

End of part 1

Let me know if it deserves a part 2.