New Uniforms

Story Info
Bosses require nude uniforms. And more?
1.8k words
4.2
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pat, since you're a lawyer, I have questions about a contract update that went into effect today. My bosses wanted us to try new uniforms for a week before they require us to stick with them. I'll have the contract to read tomorrow and I'll bring it and at least one coworker home to model them for you. We aren't happy with the demand to comply or lose our jobs. They also require clean blood tests." I didn't want to say more until after he read it.

"Ok, Sue. There are restrictions on what your boss can require you to wear." The next day, I brought two men, Jim and Pete, and one woman, Jane, with me for Pat to see why we felt abused. My work friends were all under forty and fit. Jane was especially shapely and gorgeous. After greetings and deflecting questions until Pat read the short contract, I served some potent drinks. We all wore tan outfits, top and bottom, just to avoid biasing Pat. The men were in long shorts and Polos; we women wore tan shifts with a small slit and a tan belt. Our tops had modest V-necks that hardly showed cleavage while our hems went to within four inches of our knees.

Pat coughed to hide his shock and put down the contract. "There are some questionable issues here. The changes required are for security. Your factory produces advanced micro cameras with new tech for the military. As they charge $11,000 each, even theft of one is a felony so they have a legit concern. The uniforms are not defined until the end where they are vaguely described and result in 'skin surtout.' I can only interpret that as naked. If that's not questionable enough, the facility change areas and full body searches seem extreme."

"Jim and Jane are trained inspectors. The bosses installed half lockers outside the work floor in a space twice the size of our kitchen for twenty-four people to share. Come into the kitchen, Pat, and see what we are asked to deal with. The four of us would only have a four by four foot space to share at once. Side by side, we're touching shoulders, tits, or more." I marked off our space and the four of us stripped naked and folded our clothes into our "lockers." Pat's jaw dropped as he watched me and Jane unbutton our shifts and remove our bras next to two men, strangers. Though we blushed, we stood in panties only as we folded our clothes and watched the men strip to their boxers as we bumped shoulders.

Our tits bumped the men as they bent to remove their boxers. Their stiff warm cocks bumped our legs and, as we bent to strip our panties, bumped our asses and groins. Once we were all naked, we lined up for our full body searches. I pointed out to Pat that we were in intimate contact while waiting. "Some take advantage of our close-up nudity and fondle or probe us while we wait. Pat, why don't you strip with us so Jim can show you how invasive their 'searches' are?" He resisted until I rubbed my tits on Jane. Quickly stripping, his cock was fully erect and it rubbed against me and Jane. He almost avoided rubbing it against Jim. I didn't tell our new friends that we were both exhibitionists as that wasn't relevant to the contracts.

Jane said, "They make us gather around a small table and climb it one at time. While everyone watches, the examiner runs his hands all over our backs and asses, then flips us and runs all over our fronts. He lifts our tits looking for tape, spreads our pussies, then makes us pull our knees to our chests and he looks inside us with a light before finger probing our pussies and asses. There's no reason for him to touch our clits and make most of us cum.

"For men, he lifts and rubs their scrotums and cocks. Some cum too. For the men, and the women who can't pull their knees back, we lean over the table and hold our cheeks apart while they probe our asses and pussies. Today's inspector also licked our rear holes." Jim had me climb on the table and did all Jane described. He lingered inside my pussy and rubbed my clit until I shuddered in orgasm. Pete's stiff cock oozed his pre-cum.

Pat first seemed enraged, then aroused. His cock throbbed and bounced against Jane's velvety ass without being touched. He breathed hard when he watched Jim wet his finger in my pussy then twist it into my ass and pump it. When he declared me done, he leaned in and licked my star hole. I nearly came again. I gasped, "All that, they claim, they are obliged to do. Your turn. Hop up on the table instead of Pete so you can feel the true experience. Remember, your job depends on your compliance."

As he climbed on the table, he said, "They are also asking everyone to shave their pubes. They'd have to make a case for that and these exams." With casual ease, Jim slowly ran his hands up my husband's legs, groin, chest, pits, mouth, and hair before returning to his groin. With one hand, he squeezed and held Pat's stiff cock up and subtly stroked him as he lifted his balls and moved them around. Pat stared at Jane, a beautiful stranger to him, as his cock throbbed. As she stared at his cock, I watched him lurch, grunt, and spurt on Jim's hand. Smiling, Pat said there's no security reason for that.

Jim pointed to the table edge so Pat got down, bent over the table, and held his cheeks apart as he stared at Jane staring at his exposed ass hole. Moving Pat's cum to two fingers, Jim twisted both into Pat's ass. Still breathing hard from his happy ending, he sat with us, all naked, and offered some changes.

"First, this contact must be presented to all new employees and those who come in contact with the high risk of theft products. It must be accepted on a volunteer basis. Those who refuse may be moved to lower security positions, but not fired. Any who fail the inspections may be fired. A provision must be included that says the inspection will be as pleasant as possible with orgasm a firm proof, but not required.

"Though some may object at first, the possibility of two orgasms a day should eventually appeal to even the shiest of people. I'd ask for double the changing space per person and more privacy during the inspections at the employee's option. How does that sound?" Jane was leaning her big nippled full tit against him the full time he spoke and casually covered and squeezed his stiff cock by the time he stopped. He put the contract aside and said, "I didn't inspect Jane, maybe it's time I did the more thorough end-of-day inspection now?"

As they kissed and fondled each other, Jim winked at me and passionately kissed me as his fingers probed my pussy again. We stood and I wrapped my legs around Jim's hips. In seconds I felt Pete's hands on my firm ass. He stirred his fingers in my soaked pussy then pulled Jim's hard cock to my labia. As I shifted to grant Jim's cock access past my swollen pussy, Pete rubbed my lube against my loosened rear hole and twisted two fingers into me. The rare bliss of feeling two strong cocks stuff both my holes at the same time filled me. My body went limp as my husband watched two strangers casually DP me in front of him.

As my lovers stretched and filled me, Pat's lust for her curled him onto beautiful Jane. He rolled her onto her back on the sofa and pushed her legs up, back, and far apart exposing her wet, hairy, blond pussy and pulsing anus. His cock bounced as he chose his target. He licked her star hole, taint, swollen lips, and clit before circling down. Splitting her tasty lips, his tongue pushed them apart and he probed deep inside her warmth. Her big nippled DD tits didn't escape his touch. As he licked and sucked her clit, he pinched a thick nipple hard. The jolt to her clit made her gasp and cry out in orgasm. Before she calmed, his desperate cock found its mark and slid into her hot wet depth. He angled it against her clit as he bit her nipple and she screamed her orgasm.

Her happy outcry caused the briefest pause in my double fucking. Jim bit my nipple as he fucked me and Pete slapped my cheeks with his pubes, cock fully in my ass. Hearing Jane cum on my husband hurried my own orgasm and I cried out before Jane's echo died. My clenching climax made Jim fill my pussy and Pete fill my ass together. "There's nothing like cumming together — especially when it's three at once."

My husband said, "How about four at once? Give us a few minutes and we'll try that." I wondered how we could make it five at once. As we lay gasping with Pete licking my cum and Jim's off his cock, I sat on Pat's face and fed him cum from two strangers. When the creampie drained from both my holes, he spread my lips and licked me clean. Jane licked his cock clean of her cum and his. She grinned in pleasure.

Twenty minutes later, I had Jim lay on his back and stroke his cock back to stiffness, then had Jane mount it and lean forward to feed him her tits. Pete again got a willing ass hole to climb into while my husband filled her mouth with his renewed cock. That left me to sit on my husband's face if I straddled Jane. I joined the spaghetti pile. Pat's free hands pinched my nipples as I shifted my hips to let his tongue lick from my clit around to my star hole. He was already fucking Jane's face.

As our arousal climbed amid the cacophony of love, Pat inserted a finger in my ass; Jim felt Jane circle her hips on his sensitive cock as she felt him rub her clit and occasionally bump her G-spot; Pete was lost fucking Jane's ass; I lost track when Pat bit my clit. We didn't know who went first, but the dominos fell quickly and all five of us groaned and grunted in a long concurrent orgasm.

A moment later, we collapsed into a noisy and giddy cluster of wet cocks and pussies. We blindly licked each other clean. Pat gasped, "If you're going to have these happy endings twice a day, you should volunteer to start early and stay late. I'll volunteer to be a free inspector." We approved the new uniforms.

==== 6 hours 1500 2/20/24 ======== 1850

seminal image 2/15/24: husband reviewing odd contracts while work friends stripped