All Comments on 'New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

love the story, please continue, we need to find out about simon and the boys, and Danielle having leons babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it

wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Hot

Such a hot story and it gets me so horny. I hope you continue it soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.

BiggieSmalls1BiggieSmalls1over 1 year ago

Love it , hopefully in the next round she has her tongue in all the black guys asses one after the other.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Do people actually fins this erotic? Abuse, treachery and humiliation?

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I kinda know where this story is leading up to. Let's see how the next few chapters takes the storyline.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

Excellent! A nice and horny adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leon's black girlfriend will become Danielle's Mistress as she humiliates her into being shamed into becoming a black cock whore by telling her Leon is her brother and the black baby boy carried by Danielle in her womb will be her nephew. She reminds Danielle to obey her at all times as she gives her the proper orders in raising her son and the dominant aunt's well endowed nephew to fuck and further humiliate insolent white bitches. Ass reddening spankings given to Danielle by the aunt who is rendering discipline for fuckups created by Danielle. And she will have Leon's black children!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

10 stars for sure.

I can't wait to read the next chapters, to read about how much of a cocksucking faggot bitch Simon has become -- JUST LIKE ME !!!

BBC is my favorite. This story turns me on so much I need to go out and find me some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this!! I want more!!! I hope you do next part soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars! Fantastic story! Hopefully there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever since my hotwife’s first lover, she has made fun of my 4.5 inch dick.

Str8x5Str8x5over 1 year ago

Love this series. I def want to hear the husbands side of the honeymoon.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a pathetic black cock obsession story. I finished it to see how Danielle and Simon would end up after this honeymoon but was disappointed to learn that they both will continue their ways when they get back home after the honeymoon. I do not see this marriage lasting for more than a year. It is really a pathetic story. I give the story one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these two parallel stories, I find them both uber hot and love reading all the filth and lack of resistance.....we would so want to be in their places....greats series and do please continue to share their tales, I would love to see where this one goes to next. Super stuff every time, your so my favorite writer here - many thanks for taking the time to write and share with us.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 1 year ago

More please! I want them to bond over their black cock obsession. I can't wait for the reveal.

MasterJayeMasterJayeover 1 year ago

You also need to continues these two parallel stories as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait ....

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

What a crock of shit!

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperover 1 year ago

Twisted and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more... <well done story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. They should cap off the vacation/story with the last day being another tied up breeding bang for Danielle l, however, she's blindfolded, spread eagle and required to beg, direct, and praise every black man there to breed her, to cum in her pussy and praise them for doing so. However , and here's the kicker, Simon is also in the room, gagged but not blindfolded and has to fluff the men coming as well as "gatekeep" using his ass to determine which cocks are worthy of breeding his wife. And she doesn't know it. Maybe, when they're all done (so then next day lol) they put some tap over her pussy and command they'll she can't take it off until she finds Leon back in the world outside the hotel.

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddictionabout 1 year ago

Great story! I can’t wait to see when she figures out her husband is the other bbc slut and is used by black cock as much as her!

dary4247dary4247about 1 year ago

Danielle has not had enough. Simon has not had enough. I have not had enough. Tommy is my idol. Go team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

damnn please hurry up with nxt part!

NJW7NJW7about 1 year ago

Hope this story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cant wait for more of this story. It has me so hot. Definitely a great one

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

I like that the BBC fucks her and her but not all the extra names and some of the domming is not good. Big black cocks are good but not superman and most do not want to whore their women - maybe share her sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The homosexual husband is just an insult on marriage most likely the author is more into BBCs than his imaginary wife who he hates almost as much as his white self, daddy must of touched you eh?

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmabout 1 year ago

Yeah - you need to continue this one. Can't wait to see how they finish the week and they expose how they've been using her bitch husband. Then another chapter after they leave the resort and either she moves in with one of them or they move in with the couple.

Addicted098Addicted09812 months ago

Why is the husband such a meek character? Who leaves his wife alone so much on own honey moon? Why woud someone even marry such a man ? This is lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You can't leave it there.. more please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Twisted bitch. And husband has zero spine.

Radical11Radical1111 months ago
nice !

Wife needs to keep on humiliated husband much more.

GashlasherGashlasher11 months ago

Wow! Looking forward to the ending! Very nice 3 parts already!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The wife is trash and the husband is dysfunctional. And on their honeymoon. Pretty sure their marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, along with the "New Husband Gets Blacked" the two stories voiced from their POVs were pretty good. We need another chapter or two of Simon and her get shagged side by side but neither of them know both are in the same room. Both of them get 10 or more loads in each of their holes to end their honeymoon. They are left in the room for awhile then each is taken to a different room to get more black cum. THe next morning they wake up together and get ready to leave. WHen then both get back home they find out that they are black owned and continue their adventures long afterwards.

dilatateurdilatateur10 months ago

Very good story hope to read a sequell !

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very nasty and erotic. The wife has become a slut for black cock and the husband will become. . . Probably just a two hole receptacle for black cock as well.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I love where this story is going. It looks like the wife has already become a submissive but very eager whore to the black men and their big cocks. It also appears that Simon may also have become their submissive bitch. Although the wife does not know this, she has nonetheless lost all respect for him and his tiny dick. Their honeymoon will be consummated with a black baby! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

This is great! I commented in the last chapter that I speculated that Simon and Danielle would stay together and raise their black baby. Further, they would remain Leon’s submissive sluts and whores. I would not be surprised if he took advantage of this cock-hungry duo and pimped them out to parties of black men where they could be side-by-side being fucked in all their holes by black cock. Alternatively, and more deliciously, each could continue to hide their new roles from each other. Theirs would be a sexless marriage, but they would be fully satisfied by all the big black cock they could want. There is more humiliation and deceit yet to come. I hope the author continues with this amazing and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

would love to see other chapters where both get gangbanged together

TwistedMancTwistedManc9 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, I want you to know that I am still planning on continuing this story. The first of this series was my first story that really got a lot of views so I care a lot about it, I want to do it justice. I appreciate your patience

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. You sucked me in to their journey. I need to know how you want it to go. Please finish their journey. Love your stories

firedogg81firedogg818 months ago

That was a super hot story I hope it continues

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

I have to say getting a white woman pregnant by a black man seems to be a big fantasy by some people. I see it in a lot of these stories. It makes me wonder if these stories are written by white or black men.

After 8 year of playing footbal in high school and then college followed by 4 years in the Air Force and now many days in the gym I have been in shower rooms with a lot of men. I have to say that all these stories about black men all having huge cocks is false

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't think I'm interested in the wife being dominant with the husband. Her feeling guilty about fucking a black guy behind her husband's back is the huge turn on. Now she's just some dominatrix type and with all that guilt no longer there.

geniesleepgeniesleep6 months ago

I do hope you continue this story as I am sure that Simon is the other slut they have been fucking and I want to know what happens when they return home from honeymoon. Does Danielle turn into a Dom for her sissy husband and a white for black cock?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story would love to see an series because I think can come from this storyline

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have literally wanked over nothing but this story for months, incredible please make more

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

You should’ve ended the story here with a knock on the door and all of the black guys filing in and fucking both of them half to death, because we all know that he was the other whore they were fucking. Would be made to clean their cocks after dumping their cum in her pussy and made to clean her up and she would be made to eat their cum out of his asshole. You could’ve turned it into a real story about both of them being blacked and continued humiliation and cockling. Him not allowed to fuck her they’re only allowed to get fucked by them. Being made to travel down to London every weekend with black babies in tow to get passed around Iike a $50 whore on a Friday night.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ktos tutaj ma powazny problem z psychiką, prawdziwy masochista. Dla mnie mniej niz 1 czyli całe 0

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Don't stop now.

1reddawg121reddawg123 months ago

Holy Hell,PLEASE Keep this story Cumming...😈🍆

GrinchgirlGrinchgirl3 months ago

Don't stop now!!! More please lots more ... Out of all I have read this one is #1 bumping my old #1 to #2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR!!! WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY!!??

Sterlinge2022Sterlinge2022about 2 months ago

Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm a lite skinned black guy with a 3.5 inch dick, I guess my dick size comes from my white side of the family (lol) seriously I love this story, I wanna have a white wife or girlfriend cuckold me with bbc just like this, to humiliate me just like she did Simon, to make me suck bbc for her & to take those beautiful bbc's in my ass for her, she's my mistress, butt I'm a true slut for bbc & I love it....

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Really good. Getting fucked by long, thick black bent meat makes u very needy.

BoilderBoilder26 days ago

Really good. Need a part 4

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

The story is racist! Here the white skin color is degraded very much. But where is the end of this story? That's what bad writers do, they don't finish a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES