New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03

Story Info
Danielle's continues getting fucked on her honeymoon.
13.1k words
4.39
105.4k
183

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,424 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This story involves a lot of abusive and offensive words and very rough sex! If any of that is a trigger to you then I recommend not reading.

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing for me!

ENJOY!

Part 1

Danielle is 24, on her honeymoon with new husband Simon. On their fourth night they become friends with a big group of black men. One called Leon helps Danielle carry a drunk Simon back to bed and Leon then kisses her. The next day, Leon kisses her again and fingers her in the hallway until she cums. The day after, Danielle sucks his cock in the changing rooms. Finally, she has sex with him and he makes her beg him to fill her unprotected pussy with cum. After that, Danielle gets fucked by Leon and two of his mates, for the first time in her life doing anal. She is filled over and over with cum in her unprotected pussy as they want to knock her up. The story ends after her wild night, she goes home knowing that she will have to admit to Simon what she's done, but he's not in their room. She jumps in the shower and rubs off their writing on her and thinks of what is to come.

New Wife Get's Blacked Part 3

Day 9 of the honeymoon

I sit on my bed, waiting for Simon. The sun is fully up now. Where is he? I know Leon said they will keep him busy but I hope he's not got drunk and hurt himself or anything!

I look at myself in the mirror, any marks of my night before have been successfully washed off. Although my arse and pussy are sore from being fucked so hard. It's weird, although I came so many times, just the thought of being used by those black cocks again has me horny.

Jesus, I've really become a black cock whore in such a short time.

Get it together Danielle!! You need to end this now! No more! I'm not going to let them use me like that again! I am going to spend the rest of this holiday without having any black cock and as soon as I'm home I'm making sure I'm not pregnant.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and Simon comes in.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I shout at him and stand up.

He doesn't even look at me, he quickly goes into the bathroom and locks the door.

"Simon?!" I shout through the door, "What are you doing?!"

"I just need a shower." He shouts back and I hear the shower turn on.

He's been gone all morning and now he just goes in there without talking to me?!

"I've been worried sick!" I shout at him but I don't get any reply.

Although I am more annoyed than ever at his lack of care to let me know where he's been, I understand the hypocrisy as I spent the entire night getting bred by three black cocks.

But god they were so good.

No! Danielle! Snap out of it.

I bang on the door a few times but he still doesn't reply. Giving up, I sit on the bed and wait for him to come out so he can explain himself.

10 minutes later, still in there. 20 minutes later, still in there. 30 minutes, right this is getting to a joke.

"Simon! Open the door now!" I shout.

I hear him turn the shower off and unlock it. Walking in, he's wrapped in a towel. He looks fine!

"Care to talk to me?" I ask out of annoyance.

"Sorry, last night just got a little wild with the lads." He whispers.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"We just stayed out drinking, then we went into the sea so I'm covered in sand and stuff. I just needed a long shower to clean up." He tries to explain.

He tries to get past me but I stand firmly in the door way.

"I've been worried sick about you." I tell him.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He says and finally he manages to get past me.

"Whatever." I bark out, not in the mood for this shit, "I'm going to get some breakfast."

"Okay, I'll see you down there." He says sitting on the bed, although he gives out a little wince as he sits down.

Not wanting to even look at him, I slam the front door behind me and walk to the breakfast buffet. Dressed in a purple bikini, even at this hour it's really hot.

I grab myself a bowl of fruit and yogurt and sit down on a table in the sun.

Calming down about my anger towards Simon, I jump at the touch of a hand on my shoulder.

"Jesus!" I shout out in shock, turning around I see Callum, one of Leon's mates standing behind me.

Oh no, what does he want.

"Hey." He says with a big grin.

"What do you want?" I ask him, knowing that he was the man who fucked me in the night without saying anything.

Silently, I watch Callum going to the opposite end of the table and sit down, his huge grin aimed at me.

"I just wanted to say thanks for last night." He says.

"Keep your voice down!" I whisper back at him.

"Simon's not here don't worry." He says back, "I have to admit, seeing you tied up like that, covered in cum and writing. You were a beautiful sight."

"Shut up!" I bark at him, "I can't believe you just came in and fucked me without me knowing!"

"Oh please, you loved it! You were begging me to breed your little cunt with my black cum." Callum says.

Looking around, I see an elderly woman staring at us with pure shock on her face.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

"Well, it's not happening again!" I whisper to him.

"That's not what Leon said." Callum says back to me.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"That you said you're going to take each and every one of our black cocks until you're pregnant with a little nigger baby." Callum says.

"Shhhh!!" I whisper back to him, turning my head and seeing the older woman shaking her head.

"Please leave me alone." I whisper.

"Fine, I'll go." He says standing up, "I look forward to fucking you again."

Before I can reply he walks off.

"Arsehole." I mutter under my breath.

I continue with my breakfast, just praying to anyone that will listen that I can stay strong for the next 5 days.

Another twenty minutes go by and I see Simon walking over to me.

"Hey." He says whilst sitting down, his voice clearly hesitant.

"I'm not angry anymore." I tell him.

"Okay, good." He says looking calmer.

"What do you want to do? Anything you want we can do." He tells me.

This can be my way to get away from Leon and his mates.

"Why don't we go out on a trip all day?" I suggest.

"Great idea!" Simon says straight away, clearly liking the idea as much as me.

We both stand up and go to the reception to ask about day trips. Walking over there, I see Leon in the bar and he smiles at me. I look to the ground out of embarrassment.

Getting to the front desk, we book a coach around the island and up a waterfall.

We don't get back until 8pm! It was an amazing day, seeing the sights and taking in the culture. I almost forgot about how much I've been cheating on my new husband.

Getting back, we walk through the hotel and I see Leon and all of his mates in the bar.

"Let's go back to our room, I need an early night." I quickly say grabbing Simon and walking faster.

"Sounds good to me." He replies.

To be fair, after his late night with the lads last night I'm sure he's knackered.

Getting back to the room, I kiss Simon and push him up against the wall.

Opening my mouth, I push my tongue into his and we make out passionately. His hands lightly holding on to me, my mind wanders to thoughts of Leon dominating me.

Simon kissing me lightly and holding me softly just makes me yearn for a rough fucking more. I undo his shorts and pull them down and lead him to the bed.

Simon climbs on top of me and pulls my bikini off. He softly grabs my tits and I feel his small cock sliding into my pussy. When I say feel, I mean I barely feel it.

Leon and his mates have well and truly ruined me. It feels like even less than just a finger inside of me as Simon pushes in and out of my pussy.

I fake my moans though, not wanting to give anything away and just hoping that over time I will get back to being used to his cock.

"Oh yes Simon, fuck me!" I moan to him, not feeling any pleasure at all.

"Oh Danielle, I'm going to cum!" He moans.

Classic, quick 20 seconds of pumping!

"Cum over my tits!" I tell him, not wanting to risk pregnancy any more.

He quickly pulls out of me and wanks his cock until he covers my tits in his cum.

I don't know, the only way I can describe it is disappointment. Right now, what I need is a black cock fucking the life out of me as they fill my unprotected pussy with cum.

Cleaning myself off, we lay down and I suddenly realise just how exhausted I am from the fucking last night. It takes no more than five minutes for me to fall straight to sleep.

Day 10 of the honeymoon

Waking up with the sun, I stretch my arms wide and smile to myself.

One day down, four to go. I can do this, four days without cheating, shouldn't be too hard.

Kissing Simon to wake him up, we both jump in the shower before going down for breakfast. Simon has a full English and I have fruit and yogurt again.

It isn't until twenty minutes later when suddenly Leon and all of his mates appear and sit around us. Leon's arm goes around me and my entire body shivers at his mere touch.

"How's our favourite married couple doing?" He asks.

Oh god, please don't do this!

"G-good." Simon stutters out.

"Good, we didn't see you much last night?" Leon asks.

"We went out for the day and had an early night." Simon whispers, looking back at his food.

Is Simon scared of these guys or something? What happened that night when I was getting bred?

"What are you up to today?" Tommy, one of Simon's mates that fucked me asks.

I can't think of an excuse to be busy quick enough and I just stutter out, "N-not sure."

"Great!" Callum says, "Simon, you can come the water park with us then and Danielle can have a day by the pool."

It's an order more than a request.

"O-okay." Simon says, still looking at his plate of food.

At least if they are all with Simon then they won't be near me, making me risk cheating again!

For the next ten minutes all the black lads chat amongst themselves as Simon and I finish our breakfast.

Once done, they all stand up and Simon goes with them to this waterpark.

I got back to my room and have a moment of relief, knowing that I can be alone all day.

I consider just staying on my balcony and sunbathing there, but there is an amazing pool here with a poolside bar which I want to make the most of. So, I put on my black bikini and head down. With the knowledge that all the black lads are busy, I don't mind wearing my very revealing bikini.

I get myself a lovely cocktail and sit back in the sun. Until I'm abruptly startled by someone sitting on my sunbed.

Lifting up my sunglasses, my heart sinks at the sight of Leon smiling at me.

Wearing just swimming shorts, I stare at his amazing, chiselled body. God he's so fucking hot!

"W-what are you doing here?" I stutter out, "Shouldn't you be with Simon?"

"They boys are keeping that bitch busy." Leon tells me and I feel his big, strong, black hand rest on my thigh, "Were you hiding from me yesterday?"

"Please Leon, I can't do this. Please don't make me." I beg him, hoping no one can hear me.

"Don't forget what you said the other night, you happily agreed to take all of our cocks as we knock you up with a black baby." Leon whispers.

Oh god, just hearing those words from his mouth brings back the memories of that amazing night! My pussy reacts and I can feel it getting wetter between my legs.

"I can't Leon!" I firmly say, trying to stay strong.

"They're going to be gone all day," Leon whispers, "Why don't you take me to your room and I fuck your little cunt until I fill you with cum on the bed you share with your husband?"

Ooooohhh fuck!

"Leon," I whisper, feeling myself losing this fight.

His grip on my thigh tightens and I have to stop myself from moaning. Suddenly, he leans forward and pushes his thick, black lips against mine.

Openly he's kissing me so anyone can see, but I can't stop him.

I allow his hand to stay on me as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

Although inside I know how fucking risky this is, so publicly kissing him, I allow it to continue. Running my own tongue against his, I let out a little moan into his mouth.

He pulls back and I see him grinning down at me.

"Let's go to your room now." He whispers.

"I... I... I can't." I whisper back, shocking even myself with saying no.

"You surprise me," Leon says, "After begging me to fill your cunt up I was sure you were addicted to my black cock."

"I'm... sorry." I whisper although I have no idea why I am apologising for not cheating on my new husband.

"We'll see." Leon says standing up and walking away from me.

Oh my god, I actually did it! I said no! Even after he kissed me!! Fuck yeah!

Although, I am ridiculously horny right now! Just the thought of bringing Leon back to my room and fucking my brains out has my pussy burning for attention.

Looking around, I make sure Leon is no where to be seen so he can't see me going back to my room.

As soon as I'm through the door, I lay on the bed, pull my bikini down and quickly slide two fingers into my needy pussy.

I'm so fucking wet and I finger fuck myself like crazy. Closing my eyes I picture Leon on top of me, holding my throat tight as me fucks me with his big, black cock.

Rubbing my throbbing clit, my fingers are drenched in my pussy juices and suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Oh fuck, who's that?

Standing up, I put my bikini back on and slowly open the door.

"No!" I whisper seeing Leon's smirking face on the other side.

"What's wrong whore? Not happy to see me?" He says.

"Leon! Please leave!" I say, he places his hand on the door to stop me from shutting it.

"So, you can get back to fucking yourself?" Leon asks and I feel him putting force on the door an opening it.

"I can't do this!" I say to him as he walks closer to me.

Although I step back, Leon reaches me and I feel his strong hands on me again.

"Shhh." He whispers.

Staying perfectly still, Leon leans down and I feel his lips press against mine. His perfect, soft lips. Oh god not again.

Opening my mouth, I allow this big, black man to make out with me in the bedroom I share with my husband.

His hands reach down and cup my arse cheeks and I moan into his mouth. Wrapping my own arms around him, I grab onto his muscles and my pussy leaks between my legs.

"Mmmmm!" I moan loudly feeling him gripping onto my tits.

He raises his hand and I feel him gripping my hair, he yanks my head back and I let out a mix of a moan and a yelp.

"Now, are you going to say no to my cock again?" He whispers.

"No... M-master." I whisper, reverting back to my whore self.

"Good slut," He says yanking my hair tighter, "Get on your fucking knees." He orders.

Releasing my hair, I quickly get down onto the ground in front of him. Looking up at his stern, amazing face.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asks.

I don't care, I'm too horny. Simon's cock didn't give me anywhere near the pleasure I need.

"Yes Master." I reply.

"Beg for it whore." He orders standing still.

I can see his hard cock poking into his swimming shorts and right now all I want is to feel it in my mouth.

"Please Master, let this married whore suck on your fat, black nigger cock!" I say out loud, turning myself on just by saying it.

"Take it out then you fucking whore!" Leon orders.

Gripping his shorts, I yank them down and see his beautiful cock spring free. The cock that has turned my world upside down.

Without instruction, I grab onto his fat fucking cock and start to wank him off.

He slaps my hand away and grabs onto my face tightly. It hurts and I am fearful of him, but more turned on at the thought of a good hard fucking.

"You aren't ever going to fucking say no to me again!" He says leaning down and staying inches away from my face.

"N-no Master." I stutter out.

He harshly pushes my face back and I fall onto the ground. Looking up at him, he pulls his shorts up and I see his cock disappear once again.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask from the ground.

"Meet me by the pool in ten minutes." He says.

"Why?" I ask, getting back onto my knees, wanting nothing more than him to fuck the life out of me.

"Do not fucking question me whore!" Leon shouts.

"Y-yes, sorry Master." I stutter out, amazed by the sheer dominance of this man.

He shuts the door as he leaves and I stand back up.

Jesus Danielle, are you that easy to break? Yes... Yes, I am.

Standing up, I look at myself in the mirror. Knowing that I am about to be a whore for this black cock, I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.

Stepping out of my room, I head downstairs and meet Leon by the pool.

"Come with me." He says.

I walk alongside him, admiring his amazing body as we walk.

SPANK!

I feel his hand harshly strike my arse out in the public, it stings and the knowledge that everyone in the hotel just saw just adds to my humiliation.

I follow him around the hotel, it's about a ten minute walk before he leads me into a changing room. It's on the other side of the hotel and I've never been here before.

"In here." He says and opens another door.

Walking in, it's an empty room except for one chair in the middle. It's only small and the walls don't look very thick.

"Where are we?" I ask him, wondering why he brought me here.

Suddenly, I hear a sort of slapping noise coming from another room.

"What's going on?" I ask him, even more confused.

"This is where we bring our sluts to fuck, I'm sure some of the other lads will be joining me soon after they're done with the other black cock whore." Leon tells me.

The other whore? Oh my god, the slapping sound!

"Are the others fucking someone in the next room?!" I say out loud gasping at the shock of it.

How do these men get women to so easily turn into complete sluts for them?

"Oh yeah, I fucked the slut just before seeing you." Leon tells me walking closer, "In fact, I fucked her arsehole until I filled her with cum. Now you are going to get on your knees and clean my cock with your whore mouth."

I can just about hear the constant sound of some slut getting fucked roughly in the next room. The occasional loud slap of what I assume is spanking.

"Get on your knees!" Leon orders.

I know I'm about to suck his cock that's just been in a girl's arse, but I'm too horny to care. If anything, it turns me on more!

Getting onto my knees like a good slut, Leon stands a foot away and pulls his shorts completely off.

He walks over to me and his big, black cock bobs with each step.

Reaching me, I keep my hands down, wanting to just completely obey so I get to have his cock properly this time.

"Keep your hands behind your back." He orders.

"Yes Master." I say and do as I'm told.

He holds onto my head.

"Open your mouth." He orders.

Opening wide, Leon lines his thick fucking cock up with my mouth and starts to slowly slide it in.

I feel it running against my tongue as he pushes deeper and deeper.

"Glllgggg!!" I gag feeling him hitting my throat.

"If you move your fucking hands then this is over!" He harshly says.

"Gllgg!!" I try to moan to accept it.

Leon grips onto my face and carries on pushing deeper. My throat is stretching around his big cock and he goes deeper and deeper in.

My entire body wants to gag and I feel spit starting to drool down my chin but he keeps going and going.

"GGGLLLLLGGGG!!!" I gag loudly as my mouth is stretched unnaturally wide. Feeling his balls hitting my chin I know I have his entire cock down my throat.

Without any warning or warm up, Leon grips my head and roughly fucks my throat like it's a pussy.

This face fucking makes the previous ones seem like a walk in the park. Over and over his cock hits my throat and I constantly gag and moan around him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,424 Followers