New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy begging me for attention but I just sit there and take it like the black cock whore I am.

"Take that fucking cock whore!" Leon moans.

"Glug....glug...gluggg!" I gag over and over and tons of spit pours down my chin.

Gripping my hair, Leon pushes all the way down and holds his cock balls deep down my throat.

"GLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" I gag around his cock, struggling to breath as he cuts off the oxygen.

"AHHHHH!!" I gasp as he finally pulls out and steps away. Gasping for air my chest heaves up and down.

"Did you miss that whore?" Leon says looking at me.

"I need that big fucking black cock in my cunt now!" I tell him standing up.

"Bend over the chair!" Leon orders me.

I rip off my bikini and bend over the chair, my tits pressing against its arms and I feel Leon's hands grabbing my bare arse.

"Please fuck me! I need it!" I moan back sounding desperate.

"Beg me to fuck your tight white cunt until I knock you up with a nigger baby!" Leon orders.

"Please Master! Give me your perfect nigger cock! Fuck a black baby into me!" I scream out.

He slowly slides the head into me, I'm so fucking wet and my cunt wraps around his cock perfectly.

"Just fucking destroy my pussy!!" I shout at him, wanting the feeling of getting battered by him.

"You asked for it, whore!" Leon shouts.

"FUUUUCCKK!!!" I moan as my insides feel completely filled with his black cock once again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! More!" I moan.

Leon grips my hair and absolutely batters into my cunt with his giant cock. It's so fucking big, so fucking perfect! I can feel my arse cheeks shaking around him as he hammers into me.

The sound of the slut in the other room gets louder and I can hear a grunting sound, probably the whore getting fucked hard. If anything, it turns me on more knowing there's another black cock slut in this hotel.

I grip onto the chair and take Leon's fucking in my cunt, over and over he bottoms out inside of me and I get the familiar feeling of my orgasm rising.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum." I warn him.

"You want to cum around my nigger cock?" He asks.

"YYYEESS PLEASE!!" I moan out.

Leon grabs my hair and pulls my head far back, it hurts my neck but I fucking love it!

My body is almost bent in half backwards as he fucks me harder and harder.

The door suddenly opens wide and one of Leon's friends walk in.

"Fucking hell, that is a pretty sight." He says walking in.

The humiliation of yet another one of his mates catching me like this just increases my pleasure.

"FUUUUUUCCKKK I'M CUUMMINNGGG!!!" I scream staring at this other black man as my pussy quivers around Leon's thick cock!

"Fuck you're so fucking tight!" Leon moans, "You're lucky I just filled the other slut's arse with my cum, I'm going to last a while!" He tells me.

"Thhaannnkk yooouuuu!" I moan back as my orgasm wrecks throughout my body, never ending.

"How is the other slut?" Leon asks his mate, who's name escapes me.

"Good, it's a bit crowded in there at the minute so I wanted to try this whore out." He says to Leon. Completely disregarding if I had anything to say.

Walking over to me, this other black man pulls his shorts down and his thick, black cock gets pushed in front of me.

I don't care, this is who I really am. I whore for any black cock.

I open my mouth and let his dick go inside and I wrap my lips around it.

Here I am, getting spit roasted by two big black men whilst my husband is God knows where and some other slut is getting fucked in the next room.

I can't even move in this position, I just let Leon fuck my cunt and this other black man fuck my mouth.

They get their rhythm sorted and as Leon fucks into me I take more of the other man's cock down my throat. I am having more pleasure than I've ever had in my fucking life. Being a white whore for these two black men.

Spit pours down my chin as my throat is fucked, my orgasm still going through me.

"Oh yeah, I'm about to fill her up with some more baby making cum!" Leon announces.

"We knocking this one up as well?" The other black man asks, although it's hard to focus whilst in this spot.

"With the amount of cum she's already taken I'd be surprised if there isn't already a black baby growing in there." Leon says. Thinking about it, he's probably right.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!!!" Leon grunts and he bottoms out deep into my needy cunt and I feel my pussy walls getting hit by buckets of his cum.

Considering he's just came inside of that other slut's arsehole, he has gallons of it shooting inside of me. Making it more likely that I'll be knocked up by the end of this holiday.

Pulling out, my stretched cunt feels empty and I can feel his cum leaking out of me.

"I'm going to cover your face in cum slut." The other black man tells me and pulls out his cock.

I remain still and watch him wanking his dick.

"Yes Master! Cover my fucking face in your thick cum!" I beg, wanting to be the best whore they've ever had.

"Ooooh yyeeeaahhh!" He grunts and I feel the first hit of his cum landing on my forehead.

Opening my mouth, I try and catch it and taste his delicious cum, but it's like he's aiming for everything other than my mouth.

I feel his cum landing in my hair, over each of my eyes, down my cheeks and on my chin. By the time he's done my face feels coated in his thick, sticky cum.

"Fuck that was good." He moans out.

"Yeah, it was." I moan back, my bare pussy still spread with cum leaking down my leg.

The door opens again and I see Callum walking in and the other black man leaves.

"I told you I'd be fucking you again." He says.

"Fucking do it then." I tell him, still bent over the chair.

"You fucking whore!" He says.

I feel him grip my hair and roughly pull me up to my feet, it hurts but I fucking love it.

Pushing me back, he throws me against the wall and my back and arse hit it. I can feel that the wall is shaking and I wonder if the other slut is being fucked against the wall.

Callum grips my legs and picks me up, wrapping them around his muscular body, I rub my hands over his abs. His smooth, dark skin looks amazing.

I feel his cock pressing against the entrance of my cunt and he slowly slides me down onto it.

Simon could never hold me up and fuck me like this.

"Oooohhh fuuuckkk!" I moan feeling my pussy sliding down his dark meat.

"I feel you already have some black cum in your cunt?" He asks as he slowly starts to fuck me against the wall.

"I need more!!" I tell him, "Fucking knock me up!"

Callum fucks me up against the wall hard and deep. My legs fall around his sides like a ragdoll. I have to grip onto his back and I can't stop from screaming in pleasure.

I lean down and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Don't get that fucking cum on me!" Callum shouts.

"Soooooorrryyy!" I moan back.

Reaching up, I plant my palms against the wall and arch my back up. Feeling Callum gripping my toned thighs, I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his cock stretching me out.

My white legs next to his dark, black skin looks fucking amazing. Right now, I want nothing more than to be knocked up with a dark-skinned black baby.

"Fuuuuuucckk!" Callum grunts and I feel a second load of cum filling my unprotected pussy and forcing out another orgasm of my own.

"YYYYEEESSSS!!!" I scream in pure pleasure.

Callum keeps fucking me through yet another amazing orgasm. He eventually eases me down and my feet hit the floor.

My legs are like jelly and as his cock falls from my cunt I can feel yet another load of cum pouring out of me.

"I knew you were just another white whore for nigger cock." He says.

I'm just panting for air, not even able to reply as he walks out of the room. Standing leaning against the wall, I see the door open again and yet another black man walks in.

I don't even know his name either, I assume he's one of Leon's mates.

"Turn around and bend over." He orders.

Without saying a word, I do as I'm told, suddenly desperate to have more black cock in me.

Turning around, I rest my hands against the wall and I feel this stranger putting his hands on my hips. My cum filled cunt already lubed up, he pushes his thick, black cock deep in me.

"Fuuuckk yes!!" I moan feeling him all the way inside my pussy.

Not messing around, he grabs me and starts to fuck my cunt harder and harder.

Over and over, his big black balls slap onto me as he fucks me. My pussy wrapping around his cock, I can't even explain the pleasure, it's just fucking unbelievable.

"Ooooohhh!!" He grunts a few minutes later and another load of cum floods my unprotected cunt.

He pulls out and leaves the room silently, just standing there, I feel like such a whore just taking any black cock that wants me.

Then, Leon returns.

"You look like you've had some fun." He says shutting the door.

"Soooo much." I pant back to him, standing up but my legs feeling weak.

"You should go back to your room and clean yourself off before Simon get's back." He tells me.

Just seeing him, I know I want him to fuck me again.

"Don't you want another go?" I say as seductively as possible, walking over to him I run my hand slowly down his arm.

"I'd love to, but I just had that other slut clean your cum off my cock until I filled their mouth with my cum." He says shattering my dreams. I'm almost jealous of this other slut.

"Do you..." I whisper, "Do you have any towels or tissues to clean myself up?" I ask.

"No, no." He says with a huge grin, "You're going to walk through the hotel covered in cum like the whore you are."

"What?" I ask back in complete shock of what he's just told me.

"You heard me." Leon says firmly, "You're going to walk back and let everyone see what a cum whore you are."

Just adding more humiliation to me, as though the infidelity isn't enough.

Although I want to argue back, I just hang my head in shame.

"Y-yes Master." I tell him like the pathetic whore I am.

"Good slut, I'll come to your room later." He tells me which both excites me and panics me.

"W-what about Simon?" I ask, still looking at the ground, feeling the cum on my face slowly drying.

"Don't worry about that bitch." Leon tells me, "Now get back to your room, me and the boys will be there later tonight."

"You and the boys?" I ask, wondering if I'm going to carry on my sex filled day into the night.

"That's right," He says with a smile, "Tonight, you're going to take cock after cock in your little white cunt until a little nigger baby is definitely growing inside of you."

I hate it, but his words just make my pussy clench with excitement.

"Yes Master." I reply, knowing I won't deny him.

"Good whore, now get back to your room." He orders.

Grabbing my bikini, I put them back on. Pulling up the bottoms I feel how drenched in cum my pussy is.

Walking past Leon, I leave and head back to my room. Although I keep my head down, I can see people looking at me and clearly seeing the load of cum that covers me.

It is totally and utterly humiliated, what's worse, I know I would do anything Leon tells me if it means I get his cock again. He could tell me he's going to fuck me right by the pool in front of everyone and deep down I know I won't say no.

Finally, getting back to my room after a lot of people seeing me, I go into the bathroom and clean my face.

Simon must still be at the waterpark with Leon's mates, if only he knew they are distracting him just so they can take turns breeding me.

Sitting on my bed, it's fairly late in the afternoon and I have no idea when Simon will be coming back. So, I go onto the balcony and sunbathe out there.

If only I decided to come out here this morning instead of going by the pool, maybe I wouldn't be filled with loads of cum and preparing to take more. However, no point worrying about that now.

Closing my eyes, I realise how exhausted I am and fall asleep.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I'm abruptly woken up by the sound of someone trying to knock down our door. Jumping off the seat on the balcony I go inside but the banging continues.

Opening the door, my heart sinks but my pussy twitches to see Leon stood there smiling at me.

"About time you answered." He says walking into my room.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." I tell him.

Following behind him, the door closes and I see a note on the bed. Leon grabs it and hands it to me.

It's from Simon, he must've come back while I was asleep. It reads.

"Hey hun,

I didn't want to wake you, I'm going out with some of the lads to a bar nearby. I won't be back until late.

Love Simon."

Oh god, I'm such a horrible person!

Leon grabs the paper out of my hand and I watch him reading it, then laugh.

"What a fucking bitch." Leon says balling the paper into his hand and throwing it onto the ground. "Right, take your clothes off."

It's not even a request, like I'm just supposed to obey what he says.

The problem is, I know I'll do it.

Although I feel a huge wave of guilt over cheating, I've gone this far, so why stop now?

I take off my bikini and let it fall to the floor.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees." Leon orders.

"Yes Master." I reply, pathetically.

Getting onto the bed, Leon grabs my wrists and pull them down to my ankles so I'm folded in half with my pussy and arsehole exposed.

"What're you doing?" I ask in a bit of fear, but not fighting back at all.

"Shut up whore." He barks back to me.

I feel him tying something around my wrists and ankles so that they are stuck together. Like this, I can't move at all, my face is pressed against the bed and my pussy and arse are open to anyone that can see them.

"Open your mouth." Leon orders.

Doing as I'm told, I feel a cloth like material being pushed into my mouth and then wrapped around my head gagging me.

"Glllggg!" I moan a little but it's just noises through the gag.

Next, another material is wrapped around my eyes and head so everything is black.

I'm completely helpless now, my holes in the air, I can't move, see or speak. What's weird though, I'm getting more and more turned on by it.

I feel something small touching my lower back, it takes a second but I recognise the feeling. Leon is using the felt tip marker to write on my back again.

I panic a little at how hard it was to wash off last time, however I can't exactly argue in this position.

A minute later, he takes the pen off my back and I wonder what he's wrote this time.

I don't have long to think though because I feel a huge cock suddenly forced deep inside my needy cunt.

"GMMMMMM!!" I moan into the gag as Leon's big, black cock is balls deep in my unprotected cunt.

"That's it you fucking whore!" Leon moans as he straight away starts hammering into me. I feel his balls hitting me over and over as he fucks me like the whore I am.

"Before you turned up this holiday was a bit boring, but now, we have our own personal fucking whore to breed!" Leon moans as he hammers into me.

"MMMMMM!" I moan into the gag, loving his thick cock stretching me out.

SPANK!

"Take that nigger cock you dirty slut!" Leon moans.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

His big black hand comes crashing down on my arse over and over. My arse cheek stings and burns and I can feel tears welling up in my eyes.

The pain just enhancing my pleasure. His big hand grips my hair and yanks me back, without being able to move he is simply holding me up by my hair as he batters into my pussy.

"GGGGGMMMMMMMM!!" I scream into the gag through pain and pleasure.

It feels like he's ripping my hair out but I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

Letting me go, my head falls back down and lands harshly onto the mattress and his thick cock slips out of my cunt.

Without any warning whatsoever, his entire, giant, black cock pushes balls deep into my poor arsehole.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I scream again into the gag as my arse stretches unnaturally without and warming up.

SPANK!

"That's it you fucking whore!!" Leon roars out like a wild animal.

"MMMMMMM!!" I moan into the gag as Leon rips into my arsehole over and over. I can feel every inch of his huge, black cock as my hole stretches around him.

The complete lack of site and being able to move, the only thing I can focus on is his big, black cock battering my arsehole and it only enhances the pleasure.

I can feel my orgasm slowly rising, I can't believe I'm about to cum by him destroying my arsehole but I fucking love it!!

"MMMM!" I moan louder and louder as my orgasm builds up.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as an earth shattering orgasm rips throughout my body.

"Fuuuckkkinngg whoorree!!" Leon roars out and I feel his cum filling my bowels.

"Mmmm, mmmmm." I lowly moan into the gag as I feel Leon's thick cock leaving my cum filled arsehole.

SPANK!

"Right, I'll be back in a few hours, nigger whore." Leon says, once again his words making my pussy twitch with excitement.

I can't believe how in a few short days I've completely let go of my self respect and so easily became a whore for these men.

It's like a story someone would tell me that I'd never believe is true, except it's happening to me.

I hear the door close and open again and footsteps growing closer to me.

Suddenly, a bit of fear hit me.

In this position, I am in no control whatsoever over what anyone wants to do to me. I move my hands a little but they're firmly tied to my ankles. There is absolutely no way I am getting out of this.

A pair of hands appear on my still burning arse cheeks and this unknown man starts to stroke me.

"I'm about to fuck your cunt good and proper." I hear the voice say.

I don't recognise the voice and I wonder if it is even one of Leon's mates or just someone else he's letting fuck me. I also wonder if this man is even black, what I once argued was me cheating because of black cock, for all I know it is a white man behind me.

However, I don't have much time to think about it because I feel another fat cock pushing deep into my soaking wet cunt.

"GGGGGGGGG!!" I moan into the gag as this man wastes no time with fucking my cunt fast and deep.

Being unable to move, I just get fucked harder and harder into the mattress as this fat cock stretches my pussy.

I start to moan uncontrollably, now loving the fact that I'm completely helpless.

"Fuck that's a good cunt!" This man behind me moans out. He grabs my hips and fucks me harder and harder.

My tits are rubbing against the bed and I can feel sweat start to form on me, but all I can focus on is the pure fucking pleasure I'm getting from being treated like a dirty little whore.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!" I moan into the gag over and over as this stranger fucks me ruthlessly.

"Fuuuuuucckkkk!!!" He grunts and I feel his cock expanding inside of me. Suddenly, I feel yet another load of cum filling up my unprotected cunt.

He pulls out and I feel his cum dripping out of me, leaving me just before I managed to cum myself.

The door shuts and I hear more footsteps enter.

"Fucking hell, I didn't think he was being serious." Another man says, yet again, one I don't recognise.

His hands start to stroke my back, I hate it, but I just want another cock to be fucked into me.

"I was told I can only fuck your arsehole?" He asks me.

"Mmm." I groan into the gag, not like I could actually say anything.

"Are you okay with all of this?" He asks with concern in his voice.

Clearing seeing me tied up like this, gagged, blindfolded and with writing on, he must've thought maybe this was against my will. However, I can't even argue that.

"Mhmmm." I moan back in agreement.

"Okay then." He says and I feel a cock pressing against my already stretched arsehole.

He starts to push into me and I work out he is no where near the size of Leon. His cock is a lot smaller but still enough to make my arsehole feel full.