New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing it deeper and deeper, feeling his tight rim quiver around me fills me with immense pleasure.

"Fuuuucckkk!" He groans out as my finger goes knuckle deep in him.

I watch with amazement as I slowly push and pull my finger in and out of his arsehole. Listening to his moans and gasps as I pick up my pace.

My other hand reaches around and wanks his thick cock as I finger him faster. I can feel his cock twitch in my hand as I start to properly finger fuck his arsehole.

"Oh, fuck yes, finger me!" He moans out.

Absolutely loving this, I push a second finger knuckle deep into him and watch his hole stretch around it.

"Fuuuckk you dirty slaaagg!!" Tommy moans out and his back arches.

SPANK!

I slap his firm arse.

"You like me fingering you?" I say to him.

"Shut up you fucking slut and finger fuck my arsehole!" He moans back to me.

SPANK!

"Take my fingers in your little black arsehole!" I moan, loving this more than I ever expected.

I lean over him and press my tits against his back as I thrust my fingers in and out of his twitching arsehole. His loud moaning just turning me on more and more.

I can't believe I'm actually here finger fucking a massive black man!

Suddenly, I have a huge urge to have his cock in my mouth.

"Turn around!" I order, "I need your black cock down my throat!"

My fingers slip out of his hole as he turns around and lifts his legs up.

I smile down at him, loving how turned on this big, black man is because of me playing with his arsehole.

Leaning back down, I easily slide my two fingers knuckle deep inside of him and watch as his eyes close and he moans loudly for me.

With his legs spread and up, I finger fuck his little hole faster and faster, really battering into his hole.

Moving down, I wrap my wet lips around his thick, black cock.

"Mmmmmm!!" I moan around his dick as I bob up and down like a dirty little cock whore!

"Oh, fuck yes! Faster! Finger me faster!" Tommy moans.

I press a third finger against his hole and slowly push it in.

"Fuuuckkk!!" He grunts.

I can feel that I'm properly stretching him now, my third finger needing more forces to push it in. But soon, I am knuckle deep with three fingers in his little black arsehole.

His cock is pouring precum into my mouth that a lap up with my tongue.

Running my tongue up and down his thick shaft, I hear him moaning as I fuck his arsehole faster and faster.

I go lower and take his big, smooth balls into my mouth. Licking them all over until they're covered in my spit.

"Oh shit! Suck my cock! I'm about to cum!" Tommy pants out.

Wrapping my lips around his cock, I swirl my tongue all over the head of his cock over and over and over. Feeling him twitching in my mouth and I can feel his arsehole clenching around my fingers.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" Tommy grunts and his whole body tenses up.

"MMMMMMMM!!" I moan as I feel his warm, sticky cum filling my mouth up.

I swallow down every drop but he just keeps cumming and cumming. He must love having his arsehole played with.

I keep sucking him over and over as his cock shoots more and more cum into my mouth.

Like the whore I am for black cock I swallow it all down as I slowly finger him.

"Oh fuck." He pants out.

Pulling my fingers out, I look at his slightly stretched hole and wonder what mine must look like after I have been fucked by a giant cock.

Wiping my mouth, I smile and give out a little laugh.

"You can go back to your husband now whore." Tommy pants out.

"Y-yes Master." I say.

Standing up, I turn towards the door.

"And slut!" Tommy shouts, I turn around to see him still lay on the bed, "Don't tell any of the boys about this!"

"Yes Master." I say with a smile, assuming he is embarrassed about loving me finger fucking his arsehole.

Leaving his room, I walk back to mine and realise how fucking horny I am!

Opening the door, I see Simon sat on the bed in a towel and holding his clothes.

"Hey, did you get a drink?" He asks.

"Shut up." I say marching over to him.

He goes to speak but I just shove his shoulder so he's lay back on the bed.

I rip off my bikini bottoms and straddle over him.

"What are you...." His words go muffled as I lower my soaking wet cunt onto his mouth.

I wonder if he can taste of smell Leon's cum from earlier today. Something about knowing that Simon is licking my pussy that has recently been fucked and filled with a black mans cum just turns me on even more than I already am.

I slowly grind my cunt back and forth on his face, feeling his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he tries to give me pleasure.

"Fuck yes, lick my fucking cunt!" I moan loudly, ripping my bikini top off and squeezing my own tits.

I can feel him moaning between my legs but this is just for my pleasure right now!

I can see his little cock poking through his towel as his feet are still on the ground. I pull his towel off and stair at his hard cock.

Giving it a little slap, I feel him gasp in my pussy.

"Why's your cock so fucking small Simon?!" I moan loudly, not even thinking about what I'm saying.

I grab it and slowly wank his cock as I rock back and forth on his face.

"Your small fucking cock in my cunt all the time, why can't you have a big cock and treat me like a slut!" I moan.

I don't know what's coming over me, it's like I'm angry at Simon for not being enough and forcing me to find bigger cocks elsewhere.

"Mmmm!" I hear him moan between my thighs.

"Do you fucking like this?" I moan, "You like hearing about your small fucking cock that doesn't please me?!"

"Mmmm!" He moans.

"Fuuckk!" I moan, my throbbing clit grinding on his face, I hope he can taste Leon's cum in my cunt!

"Lift your fucking legs up you little bitch!" I moan.

I watch as he does as I tell him.

Putting one finger in my mouth that was just in Tommy's arsehole, I spit all over it.

Moving down, I push it straight away knuckle deep into his little arsehole.

"MMMMMM!!" Simon moans below me, the fucking bitch loves it!

"You like that you fucking whore?!" I moan, taking a page off of the black guys, "You like your wife fingering your little arsehole like the bitch you are?!"

"Mmmm!" He moans onto my pussy.

"That's it!" I moan like a wild animal, "Eat my fucking cunt!"

I know I must be hurting Simon's face with how fast I'm riding it but right now I don't care.

I push a second finger deep into his arsehole. I can't believe I'm fingering the second man for the day.

Simon just lets out another high pitched moan and I'm surprised how well he's taking my fingers.

"You fucking bitch! You like me fingering your little hole?" I moan.

"Mmmmm!" He groans back.

"My fingers are probably better than your fucking cock!" I moan, feeling my desperate orgasm building up.

"Oh fuck, yes! Make me fucking cum!" I moan.

Fucking his arsehole with my fingers as I ground my cunt onto his face.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" I scream loudly as I cum all over my husband's face!

"Fuck.... Fuck..." I pant out, my entire body trembling in built up pleasure.

Simon continues to lick my clit, keeping my orgasm going.

"At least your fucking tongue can make me cum." I spit out.

I stand up and pull my fingers out of his arsehole. Looking at him, his face is a mix of pure shock and amazement.

"Lie back and lift your legs up." I order.

"Y-yes." He stutters out, his face glistening with my pussy juices.

I watch as he gets back onto the bed and lifts his legs up. Moving between them, I rub my two fingers along his arsehole.

"Do you want me to finger you?" I ask him.

"I.... I.... I..." He stutters out.

"Do you want your wife to finger your little fucking hole because you're a pathetic little man who can't please her?" I ask again firmer, seemingly enjoying humiliating him.

"Yes!" He moans out.

"You fucking slut!" I bark at him as I slide my two fingers deep into his arsehole.

I watch as his hole stretches around my fingers, I quickly go to fucking his arsehole faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." He pants out.

"That's it, take my fingers your fucking slut!" I shout at him, "Fucking you like you should be fucking me!"

I pump my fingers in and out of his arsehole and listen to his high pitched moaning.

"Wank your little cock if you want to cum!" I tell him.

"Thaannkk youuuu." Simon moans and I watch as he wanks his cock.

I can't believe this, it's so empowering, so fucking amazing!

I hammer into Simon's arsehole over and over, watching his arsehole tremble around my fingers as he wanks his cock.

"Are you going to cum for me you pathetic little man?" I ask.

"Yeeess." He moans wanking faster.

"Cum for me with your little dick, your pathetic little white cock that I can barely feel in my fucking cunt!" I shout at him fingering him faster and faster.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!!" Simon grunts and I watch as cum fires out of his cock all over his body.

He must not have been expecting so much because I watch as 3 or 4 ropes of cum lands directly onto his face.

I keep fingering him until his cock stops shooting cum but Simon continues to breath heavily.

"You can clean yourself up." I tell him, pulling my fingers out I walk into the bathroom. Throwing some tissue at him I lock myself in the room.

I look at myself in the mirror, amazed at what just happened.

I can't believe I just did, I just made fun of him for having a small white dick! Oh my god! And he loved it!!

What the fuck is going on?! This is too much!

The end for now