New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my hips, he fucks my arsehole faster and faster and his own moaning starts to get louder.

"Oh god, I haven't fucked an arsehole in years!" He moans out, "My wife never lets me!"

More shame comes over me, some married man, whose wife is probably in this hotel, is currently fucking my arsehole and I can't say no!

I can feel his balls hitting me as he fucks my arsehole over and over.

"Fuck yeeess!!" He grunts and I feel another load of cum filling my bowels.

"Fucking hell, you're amazing." He pants out, his breathing is heavy and he's clearly out of breath.

"Mhmmm." I moan to thank him for fucking me like the slut I am.

He leaves and yet another person enters.

"Perfect." I hear him say and I recognise this voice. It's Callum.

His hands grab me and I feel his thick cock straight away go balls deep into my needy cunt.

"I wonder if you'll ever find out which black cock knocked you up!" He moans as he fucks me.

"Mmmmmm!" I moan into the gag, something about knowingly getting knocked up by a random black cock turns me on more.

SPANK!

"You're definitely the biggest nigger cock whore we've found!" Callum moans, giving me more pleasure.

His perfect cock fucks my cum filled cunt over and over, his big, black balls hitting my clit at every thrust.

"Mmmm, mmm!" I moan, feeling my needed orgasm growing.

"Oh yeah slut, clench that cunt around my black cock!" He moans out spanking me again.

I tense up and feel my pussy wrapping around his black cock.

"Oh yeah! I'm about to fill you up again whore!!" He moans slapping my arsehole.

"MMMMMMMM!!!" I scream into the gag as another load of black man cum fills my cunt up.

With so much cum in me, I know there's no way I'm not getting pregnant from all this.

"See you soon slag." Callum says giving my arse one last spank.

I don't k now how long I'm tied to the bed for, when you can't see time becomes hard to keep track of. I also have no idea how many cocks fucked me. I took at least 6 loads in my cunt, 4 in my arsehole and I had 2 people cum over my back and all in my hair.

By now I'm covered in sweat and cum. There're way too many cocks for it just to be Leon's mates so I assume they've recruited others to take turns on me.

Staying here with my sweaty face pressed against the mattress, I hear the door open once more.

No one says anything, I can just hear light footsteps getting closer to me. I'm so exhausted from being so utterly fucked that I can't even speak.

Feeling someone's hands on my arse, I wait for another cock to fuck me.

"Mmmm." I moan out in shock as it's not a cock that touches my cunt or arse. It's a tongue!

Someone is behind me, licking my cum filled cunt and arsehole! The soft touch is actually fucking amazing to my battered holes and I love what they're doing.

"I thought we would get out other slut to clean you out." I suddenly hear Leon's voice from the side of the bed and realise he is in the room.

"Mmmm." I moan at this woman's tongue on my pussy.

She's pushing her tongue deep into my stretched hole and licking out as much cum as possible, I can ever hear her swallowing it all down.

Not only have I now cheated on my new husband with god knows how many men, but I can now add cheating with a woman to that list.

"Mmmmm." I lightly moan as this other slut lovingly licks my hole, every now and again flicking my swollen clit and making me shake.

"Clean her arsehole now slut!" Leon orders.

I feel this woman's tongue land on my gaped arsehole and as she did with my cunt, licks as much cum as possible out of me.

They're soft tongue on my well used holes feels soothing but pleasurable at the same time.

"Now, clean up her back." Leon orders.

I feel this woman behind me moving and feel her tongue run all along my back. Licking up every drop of cum that covers me.

Although I know it'll take a lot more to clean up, it sends tingles down my spine to have her tongue running all over me.

For what must be at least 10 minutes, this other slut cleans as much cum as possible off of me.

I wonder who she is? I'll have to keep an eye out for any women giving me funny looks by the pool.

"Alright whore, get out." Leon orders and the tongue leaves me.

The door opens and closes and I assume it's just Leon left in the room.

He unties my wrists and my arms flow forward and I land on the bed. Being stuck in that position for so long, my body feels aching and stiff.

He unties my blindfold and gag and the light in the room hurts my eyes. Spreading some spit around my dry mouth I sit up and see Leon smiling down at me.

"How you doing?" He asks with a laugh.

"Sore." I tell him.

"I bet, you had over 10 guys fuck you in the last two hours." Leon tells me, yet again laughing.

"10 guys?" I ask, finally confirming it was more than just his group of mates fucking me.

"Oh yeah, turns out there's a few guys in the hotel that needed to fuck a whore." Leon tells me, "But don't worry, any of the white guys were only allowed to cum in your arse or on your back. Only black cum allowed in your cunt."

"Oh." I reply, not sure how I feel about having other men fucking me.

I know what I've done so far is ridiculously bad, something about it only being black men made me feel not too bad about it.

"You should get cleaned up, the boys can't keep Simon busy forever." Leon tells me.

"Okay, thanks." I reply, although I have no idea why I said thanks.

Leon leaves and standing up I have to arch my back to get rid of the stiffness.

Going into the bathroom, I look in the mirror and see what he wrote on my back when this started.

"CHEATING MARRIED WHORE! BLACK COCKS IN CUNT, WHITE IN ARSE!" It reads in big, black letters.

Shame hits me again, knowing that so many people around the hotel will know me as the hotel whore!

Getting in the shower, it takes nearly an hour to clean myself fully and to get the writing off me. By the end, my back feels like it's burning from scrubbing it so hard.

Stepping out of the shower, I'm startled to see Simon coming in.

"Hey." I reply, barely able to look at him after what I've done.

"Hey." He replies back to me, sheepishly.

"What have you been doing with the boys all day?" I ask, wondering what they had him doing.

"Erm," He stutters, "Just at the water park then a few drinks." He replies quickly and goes to the bed.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I ask him, guilty burning through me.

"Early night? I'm knackered." He tells me.

"Perfect." I reply and get into bed.

Simon joins me but there's some awkwardness in the room. I can't bring myself to cuddle him, knowing what I've done. But... he's not cuddling me either. What's wrong with him? He doesn't know does he?!

Day 11 of the honeymoon

Waking up, my pussy and my arse feel battered! I sit up but they hurt too much, clearly all the fucking has had an effect on me.

Simon is fast asleep next to me. Just looking at him, I feel so guilty about what I've done. He doesn't deserve this. His brand new wife getting fucked over and over and getting made pregnant by any number of black men.

A few more days, that's it. I know I'm not going to say no to Leon, there's no point in even fighting it. Then, I'm done.

I'll be back to the good wife, never cheating or anything. I just need to work out what to do if I am pregnant after all this, although I don't know how I won't be.

I hear Simon slowly waking up.

"Morning." I whisper to him, not knowing how I can look him in the eye.

"Morning." He says back, not looking at me either.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask him.

"Pool?" He says back to me.

I fake a smile and agree.

Getting dressed into our swim gear, we go down and sit by the pool as the sun is coming up. Making sure we get the best seats.

For an hour, I look at everyone that walks past us.

The men, the women.

I wonder, who of these men have fucked me? Which of their cocks have been inside of me whilst I was tied up like the pathetic whore I am.

Also, which was the woman that licked me clean. Which women here is just as big a whore as I am?

"Do you want a drink?" Simon asks me, sitting up from his seat.

"Yes please, just a water." I tell him.

He gives me a half-hearted smile and goes to the bar. Then, I hear a whistle coming from behind.

I see Leon stood there, just wearing swimming shorts and his body looks to be glistening in the sunlight. His perfect, big, muscular black body.

He smiles at me as I catch his eye and nods for me to come with him.

I watch him go inside the bathroom. Turning my head, Simon is looking away at the bar so I quickly stand up and follow Leon into the bathroom.

"How're your holes today whore?" Leon asks, leaning against the sink.

"A bit sore." I tell him, although just being alone with this god of a man has my pussy leaking.

"Well don't be thinking that means I'm not using you again." He tells me firmly.

"Of course, Master." I reply, letting him know I'm still his sex slave.

"Good girl." He says and grabs my bikini top, pulling on it I allow it to drop to the floor and my tits swing free.

"Get on your knees." He orders.

Not even arguing, I kneel down onto the hard tiled floor which isn't comfortable.

I don't need any instructions, although I'm in the public bathroom and know how easily someone could walk in, I grab his shorts and pull them down to unleash his dark meat.

Grabbing onto it, I wrap my lips around his thick, black cock and start to bob up and down on it.

Oh god, why does he taste so fucking amazing! Having my mouth wide open with his big, black cock inside just feels fucking perfect!

"Good whore," Leon moans as I greedily devourers his black dick. "You're leaving soon right?" He asks.

"Mhmm." I moan around his dick that's down my throat.

"I'll have to use you as much as possible before you go then." He tells me.

"Mmmm." I instinctively moan around his cock at the idea.

"I know you're probably thinking this is just a holiday fling," He says, "But you're a nigger cock whore now, you won't be satisfied with Simon's little cock. You're going to need black dick for the rest of your life."

I hate hearing this, because I am afraid, he's right. Will I ever be satisfied not having a black cock fuck me again.

"Bend over the sink whore!" Leon quickly orders pulling his cock from my lips.

"Yes Master." I moan, knowing he's about to fuck me again.

Bending over the sink, I spread my legs wide and Leon rips my bikini bottoms down. If someone were to walk in now, they would have quite the sight.

SPANK!

Leon grips my arse cheeks and slides his entire cock balls deep into my cunt, making me stretch and moan around him.

"Ooooh fuck!" I moan loudly as he holds his cock in me.

"You love this nigger cock don't you whore?" He asks, staying still in me with his breath on my ear.

"Yyyess Master." I moan out.

SPANK!

"You're just a pathetic little whore for black dick now, aren't you?" He moans in my ear.

I just desperately want him to fuck me like the slut I am but he's holding still in me.

"Yes Master! I love black dick!!" I moan desperately.

"You're going to meet up with me and the boys when we're back home," He says which fills me with fear, "You're going to be taking our black cocks for the rest of your life!"

"Oooh fuck!" I moan out of fear and pleasure as he starts to fuck me.

SPANK!

"Say it you fucking stupid whore!" He shouts.

"Yes Master!!!" I scream, "I'll take your nigger cocks my entire life!! Never stop fucking my whore cunt and arsehole! They belong to you and any niggers that want to fuck me! I'm just a pathetic, worthless whore for all black diiiiiicckkk!!!"

Leon hammers into my desperate cunt, his thighs slapping against my arse over and over as he fucks me.

I feel him grip my hair and yank me back, the pain enhancing my pleasure.

"Fuuckk me Master!!" I moan.

Pulling out, Leon turns me around and easily lifts me onto the sink. Spreading my legs, I wrap them around his dark skin as he thrusts his cock back into my cunt.

"Yyyyesss fuck me!!" I moan loudly, grabbing onto him.

My tits are bouncing around as he fucks me harshly.

SLAP!

"You like that you fucking whore?!" Leon moans striking my face.

"Fuck yes!! Slap me!" I moan out loving being humiliated further.

SLAP! He strikes me again and my face burns from it.

Leon grips my throat and chokes me tightly.

"Open your mouth slag!" Leon orders.

Doing as I'm told, I open my mouth and stick my tongue out.

Suddenly, Leon spits directly into my mouth. Some of it landing around my lips.

"Swallow it you fucking slut!" Leon orders.

I swallow down his load of spit as he fucks me harder and harder, the sink starting to shake beneath me.

SLAP!

"Fuuuucckkk!" I grunt through his tight choking, only just being able to breath.

Harder and harder, Leon hammers into my cunt and I feel like he's stretching me beyond belief.

SLAP!

"Fuck!" I moan out in shock to being hit again but fucking loving it.

Leon spits over my face and his hand roughly spreads it all over me.

I feel like such a fucking whore and I am a fucking whore for him!

The roughness of this fuck, my orgasm is building quicker and quicker.

"I'm gonna FUUUCKKKING CUUUMMM!!!" I scream out.

SLAP!!

"Cum around my nigger cock you fucking whore!!!" Leon orders.

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG NIGGER COCCCKKKK!!!" I scream as my orgasm wrecks throughout my body.

SLAP!

"Fuuck!!" Leon grunts and I feel his cock filling me with hit hot, sticky cum.

Leon continues to fuck me throughout my orgasm as I milk every drop of his cum inside of me.

Eventually pulling back, my legs are like jelly as I hit the ground. My face is stinging from being struck and I can feel his spit spread all over my face.

"Now, get back to your fucking husband whore." Leon orders. Pulling up his shorts he leaves.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look like such a fucking mess.

My hair is a mess, my face is red and sticky with his spit. I attempt to wash myself and grab some tissue to clean some of the cum from my cunt.

Putting my bikini back on, I go outside to see Simon sitting by the pool with our drinks.

"Where've you been?" He asks.

"Just needed the toilet." I tell him, feeling cum leaking out of me, I don't want Simon to notice, "I'm going in the pool."

Quickly jumping in, I swim to the side and look at Simon sunbathing. The other side of the pool I can see a few of Leon's black mates talking to each other and looking at me.

For fuck's sake, what am I going to do?!

A few hours later

Simon and I stayed by the pool, none of the other black lads tried to fuck me so hopefully I managed to get away with it. Although my face still hurts and I have no idea how Simon hasn't spotted the redness on it.

"I might go get a shower then we can get ready for dinner?" Simon asks, waking me up from my day dream.

"Perfect, I'll come with you." I reply.

Standing up, we grab out towels and make our way back to the room. Walking past the pool I can see a few people staring at me funny, wondering who knows about me being a whore.

Getting to the room, Simon pulls his shirt off and as he goes into the bathroom, I notice something on his lower back. It looks like something black has smudged on him. That's weird.

I hear the shower turn on, feeling the heat from being in the sun all day I lie down for a bit under the air conditioning. My pussy and my arse are still sore but I expect they are going to keep taking more fucking the next few days.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

Panicking that it's Leon and with Simon in the next room, I quickly get up and answer it.

I see Tommy's smiling face on the other side.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him "Simon's here."

"Well tell him you're going out." Tommy orders me.

"I can't!" I firmly tell him back.

Tommy takes a slow step forward and his body is only inches from mine.

"Tell him now, or I'll fuck you in here for him to walk out to." He whispers to me.

What's wrong with me?! Do I have no fucking self control.

"Simon!" I shout.

"Yeah?" I hear him shout from in the shower.

"I'm just going to get a drink, I'll be back soon!" I tell him.

"Okay, see you soon!" He replies and carries on with his shower.

"Hurry!" I whisper to Tommy and leave the room.

Following him down the hallway, the sun is hitting me and making my skin feel even more cooked. Eventually we make it to what I assume is his room.

I watch as Tommy pulls his shorts off, I just stare at his amazing body. What are these black guys, are they all body builders or something?

He lies down on the bed and I just marvel at his perfect body. His skin is darker than Leon's but just as delicious.

He lifts his legs up and I stare at his cock and balls.

"Get your tongue on my arsehole slut!" He orders.

Flashbacks of my time with Leon the other night come to my head, of me licking his arsehole as Leon takes my anal virginity.

"What?" I ask in surprise, expecting him to just want to fuck me quickly.

"Get down here now and eat my black arsehole like you did last time!" He orders.

"Y-yes Master." I stutter.

Getting onto my hands and knees on the bed, I lower my face down and stare at his tight little arsehole.

Putting my hands on his thigh, feeling his dark, smooth skin. I stick out my tongue and aim it for his hole.

"Oooooh yeah!" Tommy moans loudly as I run my tongue up and down his arsehole, rimming him for the second time. Another thing I never expected to do in my life never mind on my honeymoon.

However, hearing his moans because of my eating his arse gets me even hornier. I grip onto his thighs tighter and push my tongue deep inside of him.

"Fuck yes! Eat my black arsehole!" Tommy moans as his legs twitch around me.

"Mmmmm!" I moan as I devour his little black hole.

I feel Tommy's hand gripping my head and pushing me deeper into his arsehole.

"Mmmm!" I moan out, loving rimming this amazing black man.

"Oh yeah, just like that." He moans as his breathing grows heavier.

I flick my tongue along his hole over and over until an idea comes to me.

"Turn out, let me eat your arse from behind!" I tell him, I think the first time I have given an order to any of these black friends.

"You dirty fucking whore." Tommy moans but does as I ask.

I watch as he gets onto his hands and knees in front of me, not believing how much I'm enjoying eating his black arse.

Grabbing onto his firm arse cheeks, I gather spit onto my tongue and delve into him.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" He moans loudly.

I push my tongue in and out of him, fucking his arsehole with my tongue and fucking loving it.

Pulling back, I spit onto his hole and watch as it trickles down onto his big, smooth balls. Rubbing my spit all over his balls, I reach around and wank his black cock with my hand as my tongue returns to his arse.

"Fuck!" I pant between licks, "I love your black arse!"

"Fucking rim me whore!" He moans, reaching around and pushing me deeper into his hole.

"Mmmm!" I moan as I drool into his arsehole.

What a sight this must be, me, half naked as I rim a beautiful black man who's on his hands and knees as I wank his big, black cock!

I can feel his precum pouring out of his dick all over my hand as I wank him off.

My face is planted between his arse cheeks as I love licking his fucking arsehole.

"Finger me!" I hear him moan.

"What?" I ask, not expecting that after his reaction when I surprise fingered him last time.

"Fucking finger my arsehole!" He orders me.

Using my hand that's covered in his precum, I roll one finger along the head of his cock so it's nice and wet.

Pulling my head back, I rub my wet finger around his little hole. His breathing turns into gasps and I watch as his tight little hole stretches around my finger.