New World Order Ch. 03

Story Info
End of the World (as we know it), or is it?
2.2k words
4.58
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was two months into my treatments, and yes, the shots DID get a bit easier, perhaps because I was getting more "fatty" mass in those areas. I now had , while still small, definitely feminine breasts. Firm cones with pencil eraser nipples that seemed to throb at any touch. I could not deny that "being the girl" in the family, seemed much more normal. The guys treated me that way, in every aspect. They were much more attentive to my feelings than they ever were, when I was a boy. And, when we were out in public? They watched over me like I was the queen. If anyone dared say anything rude, or off color? They let the offender know in no uncertain terms, that a beating was coming if an apology wasn't forthcoming.

All that said, I can't say I wasn't a bit depressed, given the research I'd been doing. I didn't share any of that information with my family. Truthfully, I was afraid that it might change THEIR attitudes, I'd overheard them talking, when they thought I was sleeping. They had been hiring "hookers", when they felt too desperate, and when masturbating wasn't doing enough. And, while they sounded embarrassed about it, they'd EACH admitted to thinking of me, while masturbating. From the tone of their voices, they were as conflicted about it, as I. On every trip to the Dr's office, he would ask me, in private, if I was noticing any change, in sexual desires. I hadn't, but that at least now, I wasn't repulsed by the thoughts. It was now, in my mind, an inevitability I'd face, sooner or later. He was always supportive, and mentioned that I was luckier than many of his patients, who weren't as attractive, or emotionally stable, as I. Small blessing? I don't know.

Even though it crossed my mind almost daily, I had held off on calling Pam. But, if I was ever going to be able to "transition" sexually, I needed to talk with her again. It was two weeks more before she had an opening. She was solidly booked, and getting rich. (As were the "hookers", these days)

When she finally showed up, she was pleased at how I'd progressed. She could tell I'd studied my movements, mannerisms. She made sure to ask if I was being aware of my surroundings, if out alone. I assured her I was, and that I was still unable to be attracted to men. She gave me a smile, patted my hand, and said I needed to look at it another way. She asked if I remembered the way she'd made me feel, and I responded . "THAT, my dear, is what you have to focus on. If you think about HOW good you can make THEM feel, the other things will follow. Cross my heart, Sugar, the FIRST time you hear a man moan and shiver, when you take his load in your mouth? It's like crack, you'll NEED it from now on. Believe it or not, I was hesitant at first, too. I mean, yeah, I was curious, but not sure if I'd like it. I didn't like it. (she hesitated, then laughed) I LOVED it!"

\

God, she was so infectious. Part of me hoped she was right, part hoped not. But, what alternative did I have? There were no women, or, at least none that the general population would ever see.

The small number that were confirmed alive, would be bred with brainiacs, to "Make the world a better place". Or, with those rich enough to BUY their own genuine breeder. Just because the world drastically changed, didn't mean it wasn't just as corrupt. Watching the nightly news, reports of fights, murders, rapes, were steadily increasing, almost always due to men wanting the few new women. Sex changes were in high demand, and those new women were getting rich. Extremely high paid call girls, and completely unashamed. If there was any bright side to this whole mess? Tougher laws now. Criminals were no longer getting sweetheart deals. They were doing hard time, or, death penalties. If ANYTHING curbed the violence, this would be it. Fear of retribution, at last. It was amazing to see how fast Congress could move, when catastrophe occurred.

So, life went on. I considered getting a job, they were so plentiful. AND, if you were a "new girl", possibilities were premium. I'd spend an hour a day, looking through all the online want ads. Most of the job requirements for women, had been greatly reduced, while pay and benefits increased. Right or not, a lot of the business wanted attractive girls in their offices, showrooms, etc. I wasn't fooling myself. I looked good enough to land a good job, and not work myself to death. The issue would be convincing Poppa and the boys that it would be good for us. They made good money, but, with all the labor shortages , everything cost more, much more. Takeout, or dine in food? Four times the previous cost, all due to lack of help. I KNEW their biggest complaint would be my safety. Poppa had enrolled me in a self defense course, and I was getting the basics. I was still thinking about a firearm, though. There are a LOT of nuts out there. Fortunately, gun licenses were easier to get, especially for "females".

In the eighth month, my body was unmistakably female. My breasts were a firm B, with nipples that seemed to be hard all the time, my butt cheeks full and round. My balls and sack all but gone inside me, and my "cocklet" a mere two inches, softer than my breasts. Even though they had to know better, everyone I met thought I was a surviving genetic girl. And still, I'd had no immediate contact with any males. I was still seeing the Doctor every week. On this visit, however, he hit me with a bomb.

"Jaimie, you are my very best success story, but you still haven't had any interest in men. I need to tell you this. A new order has come down from the government's heath director. Any female who has not fully integrated into society, in nine months of treatment, will be taken to special camps, to, I'm guessing, brainwash you. I'm assuming you know what their code words mean, I don't want that to happen to you, ok? A fellow Doctor has started a support group, for girls like you that are... reluctant, to...well, you know. She has transitioned, and feels she can help other girls. One way is to pair girls up, and let them...get to know each other. Does that sound like something you'd be willing to try? (He could tell by the shock on my face, about the camps, that I was stunned) Tell you what? Go home, let your family know, and call my office tomorrow. I don't want to think of you in one of those places. To make it worse? There is talk that they may follow up by arresting your family. Knowing our government, anything is possible."

I was devastated. I was doing the best I could. I WAS female, in every way, EXCEPT that one. Being FORCED to have sex? I thought that sort of thing was against the law, not supported by it. I checked the internet, and someone in high places HAD leaked that info, so the net was abuzz about it. As soon as the family got home, and sat down to eat, I told them about it. They looked as stunned as I was. Each tossing out feeble options. (Hiding out, running away, etc) but in the end, we all knew none of those things would work. A female, traveling, would be open prey, and hiding? WHERE? Every place we knew of would be searched, and my family would take the brunt of suffering. After a lot of complaining, I told them about the support group. I had one month to "give in" for lack of a better phrase. We agreed it was the best shot at protecting me, and eventually, them.

I slept barely at all. Nightmares of being raped and beaten in some camp, by grotesque men I didn't know filled my night. As soon as breakfast was finished, I made the call to the Doctor's office, and they gave me the name and address, where the meetings were held. Due to the impending camp roundup, there were meetings set up every day. I made an appointment, and got myself ready. I wasn't sure what to expect, but desperation will make you do many things. I did NOT expect to see so many "girls" at my meeting. 23, and the Doctor/counselor. Some girls were clearly awkward and shy, some, over the top flamboyant, and about the same that were easily passable. The Doctor started the meeting, welcoming everyone, and having each of us introduce ourselves, and give a brief statement on our goal here. The answers ranged from "Learning about sex", to "making myself more desirable."

"I'm guessing that most of you are here because you've heard about the camps that are being set up, to brainwash you, if you have not yet joined society fully, as women. That, to be blunt, means, sex with males. Now, from what I understand, "sex", defined at this point, means oral, and or, anal sex. If that is the case, it should serve as some small comfort, because oral sex is the easiest to get used to. Many girls are hesitant to indulge in anal sex, until they are more comfortable with themselves, AND their male partner. For those of us who were gay, or bi-sexual, BEFORE there was a need for us to be women, can attest, sex is not as daunting, or terrifying as some of you may think. I can tell you, with the right partner? You can achieve pleasures you can't imagine. That said, I DO understand your hesitation. Before all this, sex with men was looked on harshly, as a perversion. That's hard wired into your psyche, and not easily removed. I have what I believe to be, a relatively easy way to ease through."

She then told everyone to enjoy refreshments, mingle, see who you'd connect with, because we would be partnering with another girl in the group. We could choose, or she would do it. We spent 30-45 minutes chatting loosely, before she called use back to the circle of chairs.

"I know you have lots going through your minds, and we will work together. Some of you are looking to improve your looks, some need no help with that . (For humor, she patted her chest. She was passable, but no beauty, and was confident enough in herself to poke fun at herself, to make us more comfortable. I liked her) What I'd like is for you, as a group to pick two girls that you would most like to get makeup, wardrobe tips from, ok?"

After a few seconds, a girl named Amber, and one named Doris, raised their hands. Amber pointed to me , as she didn't remember my name (understandable, there were so many girls here) and Doris picked Teresa. "Girls, would you be willing to help out with tips?" (looking at both of us) We both shrugged and nodded yes. "Excellent, next, I need at least two girls that have even a little experience with boys, to offer help. Any takers? No one? Ok, I'll handle that end. We don't have a lot of time left today, so, have any of you decided who you'd like to team up with as your partner?"

It took about ten minutes to get 11 pairs set up, and the Doctor offered to partner with the odd girl, until someone else came in. My partner was Alisha, She was a little bigger than me, by a dress size or two, with a round , friendly face. We swapped phone numbers, so we could meet up, and I gave Amber my address, so she could come over for tips on passing. She had been raised alone by her Dad, as her Mom died in childbirth, so she had no reference to feminism. She had done ok on clothes, but needed help with makeup. I also offered to help train her voice.

The Doctor called us together just before the next meeting was about to start, saying. "Girls, we are in desperate times. It is imperative that you learn to enjoy being with men, in every way. I'm assuming that you are are somewhat comfortable with other females, so, I'm suggesting this: Start flirting, teasing, playing, as much as you feel good about, with each other. Having another girl, with male genitalia will make the transition easier, because you are attracted to females. Think about it. You are too special to become lab rats for the government. I will see you all in 2 days Good luck!"

Most of us were blushing, at her suggestion, and, I'm guessing, most of us thought that made sense. I remembered how at ease I was with Pam. (Even though I didn't do anything to her, she sure did to me!)

Amber was coming to my house tomorrow, and I was going to call Alisha first thing in the morning.