New World Order Ch. 04

Story Info
End of the World (as we know it), or is it?
2.7k words
4.57
2.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Alisha right after breakfast. I figured I'd spend an hour, maybe two, tops, with Amber, so a 1:00 meeting with Alisha seemed to work. She said one of her brothers were home, and would it be ok to meet at my house. I surely didn't mind at all.

When Amber arrived, she brought a few outfits for me critique, I guess, but mostly, I worked with her on makeup, posture, mannerisms. I showed her that caking on the foundation was not really a good thing. We started with primer, then light foundation, then on to eyes and lips. When we got a look she was happy with, I shocked her, with a wash cloth, and wiped it off. She started to get angry, until I told her she'd have to practice the things we'd done. On her third go 'round, she had it spot on, and was beaming, proud of herself. THEN we moved on to sitting, walking, like a lady. I gave her a pair of my "trainer" heels, as she only had flats. As we sipped coffee, we worked on her keeping her back straight, the end result being it would push her (at the time) nearly flat chest stick out. Since my real breasts were growing, I gave her a pair of the silicone breasts, and showed her how to glue them on. She was thrilled and strutted around. She left feeling a 100% better, and asked to do this again. I readily agreed, it felt good to help her. (She called me that night, thanking me again. Her father was so happy at her improvements. It made me feel good to think I'd made someone's life a little better)

I made a sandwich, touched up my makeup, and slipped on a body hugging little dress. Alisha arrived a little early, I was happy that I'd timed it pretty well. I had butterflies when she came in. We both knew what we were supposed to be doing, but neither knew just how to begin. So, we had coffee, and exchanged bits about our lives. She was the youngest, like me, but of four boys, not three. Sadly, her Dad had a heart attack just after her Mom died. I couldn't imagine going through that, or how it would be going through the changes we were to go through, with only brothers. She said they treated her well, but were always on edge. She guessed it was sexual tension, and I figure she was probably right.

She didn't give too many details, but from the sound of it, they were having a harder time making a go of it, financially. They all felt if she could get a job, with females being in such high demand, everything would be smoother. I told her I had been researching jobs, too. This new "camp" wrinkle was pushing everything back, though. We talked, laughed, embarrassed ourselves with stories of beginning this life, and with no warning, she reached out, touched my cheek, and looking into my eyes, whispered she was happy to have a friend. A pretty one, because it would make this (as she leaned closer, pressed her lips on mine) easier. I know I jumped a little, but I returned the kiss.

Wow, she has such soft lips. My eyes were closed, I assume hers were too. We held that kiss for, it seemed, like minutes. When we broke it, we opened our eyes and smiled. "That... was nice. M-my first kiss."

She nodded. "Mine, too, Can we... do it again?" I think I broke my face, smiling, and stood up, pulling her up, too. I wrapped my arms around her, and she hugged me, and our lips met again. SO! Finally kissing a girl! Well, ok, as much of a girl as I'M ever going to kiss. I was definitely ok with it. We stood there forever, hands wandering everywhere, just light touches, but intense for girls with zero experience.

I broke loose and said, "This is really, really nice. I'm... Happy! Do you, want to dance? Play games? Watch TV? She was nodding yes to everything, and we both laughed. We held hands, hugged, and had a hard time NOT touching each other. I'd stroke her face, run my fingers in her hair, and she would do mine. There was a tingling inside me that did not go away. Before we knew it, it was 5:00. One of her brothers called, worried about her. She called an Uber, we hugged, and made a date for her to come tomorrow. I hurriedly whipped up supper, just finishing before the truck pulled in. When Poppa and the boys sat to eat, I rattled on about how nice Alisha was, and how I just knew they would love her.

Even though my face was beet red, I told them about kissing her, how wonderful it felt. They looked a little surprised, but happy for me, too. I added that these meetings very well might be just what I needed to... go farther. To... save us.

The next morning I was up early, running around in shorts and a tee shirt that I slept in, making breakfast. I hadn't paid any attention to the "pokies" in my shirt, but it was obvious the males did. They tried not to be obvious about looking, and I made a note not to go braless with tight shirts anymore.

After the breakfast cleanup, I jumped in the shower Typically, I just shampoo and wash, but today, I found my hands wandering over my body. My breasts and especially my nipples, were super sensitive, causing tingles to go all through me. I found my body undulating and my fingers exploring. My clitlet, despite making me tremble, would not harden. I'm not sure why, as I'd NEVER done it before, but I let my fingers go beneath me, and rub on my pucker. This was the very first time I had considered this to be anything erotic. I soaped my finger and gently pushed. It felt weird, but weird in a good way, I imagined my finger being in a girl, and if this is what it felt like for her. I was lost in the sensation, bucking against my hand, as my finger was fully inside. Oh My God. Maybe THIS is what Pam, and the Doctor meant. Maybe it ISN'T a violation, maybe it IS just a man seducing a woman for pleasure.

I "played" until the water started going cold, then snapped out of it and dried my hair, did my makeup, and pulled on my bra, panties, and a slip over dress, with sandals. Alisha came early today, I think because she was as excited as me. We hugged, sat down to coffee. I told her that I felt yesterday did me so much good, and hoped it was the same for her. She immediately answered yes, and leaned to kiss me again. I pulled her up, took a deep breath, and nervously asked, "Would you like to go to my bedroom?"

"Yes, oh yes! I want to um, do more... IF you do." Her face looked unsure, but I pulled her into my room, and heart racing, pulled my dress over my head, and off. She beamed and whisked hers off, too. I backed onto my bed, in my bra and panties, and she followed. We wrapped each other up in hugs, exploring our bodies, like yesterday, but skin on skin. Our tongues were intertwined as were our arms, legs. Every touch was heaven. This. THIS feeling, that is what I'd been missing, without knowing. My right hand dropped to her bra, and squeezed lightly. I felt the padding in her bra, and she immediately started apologizing, "Mine...aren't much, yet." She ran one hand under my bra, and squealed. "Oh, Jaimie! You DO have boobs!!"

She pushed my bra up, exposing both my cones, and latched on a nipple with her lips. I arched up and moaned. Oh, Hell! I thought FINGERS felt good! Her soft lips and tongue were making my hips jerk. I put a hand on her head and pushed her harder on my boob. I fished the other hand under her bra, and was teasing her smaller, but dart hard nipples too. It felt like sparks were shooting from my nipple all the way through me. I felt my clitlet dripping into my panties. As amazing as it felt, I wanted to make her feel that good, and pushed her off my boob enough that I could wiggle down and kiss, lick her small boob and nipple. I loved the way she yelped when I did it. I switched from boob to boob, watching her face as she writhed under me. We swapped back and forth, pleasuring each other.

I knew my panties were soaked, and wondered if hers were. When it seemed like we couldn't get more excited, she leaned up and said, "Would you... want to try um... playing with... each other's clit? 69, like in the porn videos?" Even though my face went red, I nodded. I really did.

"I, um, mine doesn't get hard, but, I really do!" I jumped up, and twisted around so my head was right at her panties, and hers at mine. I pulled her panties down, until her little clitlet popped out. My eyes widened, she was maybe 3 inches, and hers was stiff. I expected hers to be soft like mine, but I touched it with my fingers as she gasped. I leaned closer, feeling her lips wrap around mine, and knew I had to make her feel good. I opened my mouth, flicked my tongue on the tip. Her hips jerked hard, pushing the clitlet into my mouth. I froze, feeling the warm thing in my mouth. It was throbbing. I think I could feel her heartbeat through it. I began exploring it with my tongue. I had no clue what to do, and I imagine she felt the same way, but I felt her sucking me into her mouth as far as it would go. She was moaning, and I realized she had to have tasted my drippings, and it occurred to me that I tasted hers. I was fishing my tongue around, trying to taste more. Even though she kept me in her mouth, she was moaning louder, and her hips jerking harder. I swear, her clitlet seemed to be growing. Her hands went to my head, holding it as she spasm-ed. Her mouth released me as she screamed, and flooded my mouth. There was so much, so fast, It filled my mouth and leaked out of my lips, I was choking, trying to swallow, breathing through my nose, but some even went in it. Her hips kept jerking, her legs shaking and she just kept repeating, "Oh My God, Oh My God!" It struck me, as I swallowed, she must be feeling what I felt when Pam did it to me.

We fell back, I twisted around again, my head at hers, softly hugging her. So. I. Did it. Even though it was on a girl, I had sucked a cock. Ok, ok. Not REALLY, as it was small, but come on, this is major to me. I didn't freak out, and, watching the look on her face? I was thrilled to see "that" look.

Eventually, her eyes fluttered, she reached up and kissed me hard. "Oh, Jaimie! I NEVER imagined it would feel so good. If the Doctor is right, and...doing with, with men, feels BETTER? Can you imagine? Um, it, it didn't... gross you out, did it? I-I couldn't, I couldn't stop it, couldn't...warn you. I'm sorry, it was too intense."

"No, Alisha, I didn't freak out. It surprised me, but, it was...nice. I'm really happy I could, you know, be the one to do it for you. I'm sorry mine wouldn't..."perform", but I'm too far into the treatments. Honestly, it may have helped me more than you. You know, to prepare us for...our futures."

<Author's note here: Someone commented about Jaimie's family "forcing" her to make this change. In my opinion, the World's circumstances forced the change. There was no alternative. Now, the government? THAT'S another question>

We were thirsty, got up, in our undies, and went to the kitchen for a drink. We just kept smiling, touching, and kissing each other, until I said, "I discovered something this morning, do you trust me?" She laughed and answered,

"You're kidding, right? We've had each other's body parts in our mouths. Yes, I trust you, silly."

I thought for a moment, told her to go back to bed, remove her bra and panties. I went to the bathroom, got a bottle of conditioner (couldn't think of anything else that might work) and brought it with me. I stripped off my bra and panties, making her say, "I can't wait to have boobs like yours. They are so sexy." I lay down beside her, kissing and caressing her again. We were like two snakes writhing together.

I pulled back, telling her to close her eyes. I dolloped a bit of the conditioner on my fingers, and eased them up to her bud. She jerked and opened her eyes, but I again said, "Trust me", and she closed her eyes, keeping one hand one my arm. I let my index finger circle around and round her bud, teasing it, eventually pushing just to the first knuckle. She gasped and I asked if she was ok. She nodded, and I wormed my finger in more, just as I had done to myself, except this easier, because I had better access.

By the time I had all my finger in, she was cooing and squirming.

"Oh, Damn, Jaimie, what are you DOING? It's weird as hell, but... I...like it. Oooooooo"

"This is... our pussy, Alisha. I just today realized that. This will, sooner or later, be what we use to please men, and HOPEFULLY, ourselves, too." I kissed her and kept going, Her clitlet was throbbing and leaking. I kept it up until she came again, My finger was cramping, but I was thrilled that she liked it. After a few minutes to recuperate, she returned the favor. It was, as I hoped, even better, because she could get in me easier than I could myself. We played all afternoon, finding as we explored, ways to make it more intense. Because we were such a mess, we shared a shower, and changed my sheets. We dressed, hugged, kissed. We were exhausted, but ecstatic over today's advances. Tomorrow, we'd go back to the meeting, report our activities, and see what would come next.

When "my boys" got home that night, while getting the routine hugs and kisses, it felt different. * I * felt different. They commented at supper that I looked "different", happier. I told them I was, that I felt I was finally making progress, and more at ease every day.

The next morning, I got up, did my routine, then got ready for the meeting. I made a mental note to buy some lube, for our new adventures, after the meeting. When the Doctor opened the meeting, she asked each of us, in our pairs, to briefly tell if we had done anything that changed our attitudes. Some didn't seem to have changed any, but most felt they were at least somewhat more at ease, and confident. She threw a curve ball, though, and said we would be changing partners again, at least until the next meeting. She explained that since some of us made more advances than others, she would mix us up, so some those of us that did better, could work with those who did not.

"Remember, girls, This is your lives we are talking about. Don't let your stubbornness and social stigmas cause you to be tortured, possibly even murdered. This is not a game. This IS the world we are stuck with. Keep that in mind with every action you take, or don't take. You may have noticed, we lost one girl. I'm sorry to say, she's dropping out, and planning on to run away, to hide, as a male. I'm afraid for her, and hope she makes it. Before any of you consider it, remember, it is a brutal world out there. She could fall into bad hands, not just the Government."