New World Order Ch. 08

Story Info
On the mend.
1.5k words
4.73
3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Thanks for the comments, guys, they are inspiring. At this point, I think there is one more chapter coming, after this one, we'll see. I have the ending in mind, but it might change.}

I was out of surgery two weeks before I began getting up, doing light housework. Andrea was kind enough to cook for, and look out for the boys. She and I got close, and spent a lot of time getting to know each other. She was, in my mind, the perfect (soon to be) step-Mom. She had been married, too, and lost her wife to the bio-attack. She said, though, that she had always been bi-curious, but never acted on it, as she loved her wife and was faithful. She was "Andy", before, and when the genetic females died, she was one of the first to volunteer for the transition. There was a kindness in her eyes that drew me to her. She was so sincere, and genuine, it was impossible NOT to love her. Poppa was lucky.

I told her I hadn't exactly volunteered, but when my Poppa told me that I was the one, I went along with it. It took some time, but I embraced my new life, and was now completely happy that I had. She was happy for me, especially the possibility to conceive. She regretted being too old for the procedure. (She had inquired about it, when the rumors started). It didn't take too long before we were opening up about sex. I told her I'd been hesitant about it, and probably would still be a virgin, had the government not forced me into sex. I added that, though, once I had a taste, I was hooked. She laughed. Apparently, she felt the same way, except, she dove right in, very soon after starting to dress,live, as a woman. She, like most of us, I think, found that the sex helped us overcome the tragedy of losing our loved ones. Or, at least serve as a diversion. She didn't go into detail, but subtly hinted that Poppa was a bull in bed, and she couldn't get enough. He wasn't her first, but she hoped he would be her last. We both laughed, and she sheepishly asked if Poppa had 'bedded' me.

I told her that Poppa never even hinted that he was attracted to me, even though I had seen him looking a few times. I think it bothered him that he felt he'd forced me into this. Even if it began that way, it was the government's heavy hand that did the deed. She seemed a little relieved, and admitted she had been jealous of me, as I was younger, AND that Poppa had mentioned how much I looked like Mom.

She asked about my surgery, the pain, and how it felt now. Yes, there was pain. How you you turn someone inside out, and make a vagina that will respond to stimulation, and, hopefully, be able to conceive and carry, a child, without considerable pain. With every step I took, I was reminded of it, and still would happily do it again. I might very well the be first non-genetic female to birth a child. Also, as intensely satisfying as anal sex is, I was anxious to try it with my new sex. (In the back of my mind, too, were flashbacks of porn videos of women getting Dped, and I could only fantasize about that. The few times I'd had both brothers, orally and anally, it was mind blowing). Andrea asked me if it was weird, having sex with my brothers. A little of it was, but my love for them, and the sacrifices they'd made for me, made it easy. PLUS, it felt so damn good. They had no inhibitions, regarding sex. I wasn't a boy to them, a brother. I was their sister, who turned them on.

It may have been all in my head? But, I swear, once I'd recovered enough to ease off the pain meds, the post surgery had me walking with more natural swing to my hips. I wasn't TRYING, my body was doing it. Needless to say, as if I weren't getting enough looks, and cat call whistles, it was ramped up.

On my first day back to work, there were flowers all over the reception room, You'd think I'd won the 'Miss USA" contest. (And they only knew about the sex change. No one outside the doctor, nurses, Poppa and Andrea, knew about the second part of the surgery.) The lawyers had purposely delayed some client meetings, until I could come back. Now, we'd be going full swing for a few weeks. I was encouraged to wear even more "provocative" dresses. They hinted that a glimpse of stocking tops, at times, was great for business. I had already increased my shoes from three inch, to four inch, heels. Did I mind? Are you kidding, I got hot thinking about those clients looking up my dresses. After all, it doesn't hurt to look. Whenever I'd catch someone looking, Halestorm's "I Get OFF" immediately came to mind.

There were more dinner engagements with my bosses and the potential clients. Mr Evers called me his good luck charm, as every client "we" took to dinner, signed our firm as exclusive legal representation.

All I had to do was be polite, attentive, a little flirty, and "accidentally" let a little leg or low cut bosom show, from time to time. Mr. Evers made a point of telling those potential clients that I would be available at the office if they had any questions concerning their business. Were there innuendo remarks following that? Usually. I'd just giggle, and smile. Was it stretching our employment agreement? Maybe, but I didn't mind. The firm was doing well, and my raises kept coming.

The doctor closely monitored my improvement, pleased that I was healing faster than he anticipated. He warned that, IF I resumed anal sex, go easy for at least two more weeks, and notify him of ANY discomfort. I was thrilled, of course, but worried that I might not be able to go gently. I loved being hammered by a hard cock. The look on his face told me that he wondered if I could, too. I DID have to ask if ALL new girls were as horny, or if it is just me. He grinned, and said while I might be more "excited", as he called it, almost all had a heightened sense of sexuality. He thought some of it was hormones, some, just experiencing a new, "taboo" lifestyle.

I had resumed blowjobs for my brothers, and Kyle, as soon as I was on my feet without too much pain. They loved it, and I did too, but so wanted sex again. Pounding me until I came, on and on. So, when I got the "take it easy, but all clear" from the doctor, made a date with Kyle. I warned him we had to go easy, not let me get crazy, but that I needed a good fucking. He would be my test run, just like he had been, at the movies. We checked into a hotel, and I sucked him so so long, and, he carefully licked my new vagina, and played with my flower. I wanted his cock in my vagina so bad but grudgingly obeyed the doctor, lined up my flower, and sat on Kyle's stiff cock. We both grunted as he filled me. He ever so lightly rubbed my new clit, which seemed more sensitive than my clitlette had been. It was a challenge NOT to buck up and down on him. My hips bucked with each pass of his fingertips on me. When he leaned up, took a nipple in his mouth, I lost it and ground on him. "Fuck me, Kyle!!!" and, even though it wasn't raw hard sex that we were use to, it was wonderful. I came on him, he came in me! I felt him fill me with his hot sperm, and tried to imagine it filling my new womb. I wanted so bad to tell him about that, but knew better. All in good time.

Oh, yeah, there was some discomfort. I was using muscles I hadn't used in a while, and I'm sure those new stitches were pulling a bit, too, but, I felt pretty safe. Still, I decided to wait a few days longer, before I tried this with my brothers. They were a little bigger than Kyle, and generally got wilder, too.

I wasn't kidding myself. I liked Kyle a lot. He was kind, and knowing him from school, helped. He knew me then, and didn't care. But, I didn't think of him as someone to grow up with. I wouldn't mind, but wasn't holding my breath. My brothers? It was brotherly-sisterly love, with hot sex thrown in. We all knew, at some point, they would find their potential wives, just as I would find my ideal husband. Until then? We were riding the pleasure train.