New World Order Ch. 07

Story Info
Evolving world.
3.7k words
4.73
3.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the chapter some have waited for, some probably dreading. But, this is Jaimie's story, so here goes.)

Well, of course. Dreams. Dreams recounting every dirty thing I did, and more. Geez, you'd have thought I'd gang-banged a ship of sailors, by the vivid dreams I was having. And worse, my body was loving the retelling. I tossed and turned, cupped and pinched my breasts until I was sure they were black and blue. WHY did I succumb to Kyle so easily? I certainly had no intention. I might as well face it, I went from zero to sucking my brains out, in a single night.

I dreaded facing my family. But could not think of a way out of what I imagined, would be an inquisition. It wasn't as bad as that, but fielding questions I didn't want to answer was my own personal mine field. It started with each of them watching every movement, expression, while I got breakfast ready. Until they could wait no longer and popped out with,

"Well? How was it, What happened, where did you go, what did you do? Do we need to kill him?"

I gave my bravest smile, told them I had a wonderful time. That we had a nice dinner, and decided to try the movie. (Of course they asked , what movie?) THEN, of course, what I dreaded, "Did he try anything?"

"Well, um, k-kind of. He was hugging me, while we watched the movie, and it was... sweet. I like him. (They were all ears) And we... kissed." Stopping there, HOPING that would be enough. PFFFTT. They were doing the, 'And? What else?' type stuff. I threw my hands up and blurted out, "Ok! He was t-touching my boobs and, that drives me crazy! So we were kissing, and touching and...and...I ...um.... DID IT!" (more stares, waiting) I SUCKED him, right in the theater! Are you happy now?" Their mouths dropped open, looking at me, Poppa, and back to me. "I'm not proud of it, I don't even know WHY I did it, but... I liked it. I wish I could deny it, but, I know I'll be doing it again. Something about him just made everything ok." I got up, went to my room.

I could hear mumbling going but not enough to get what was being said. I was lying on my bed, when Poppa tapped on the door, and came in. "We have to go to work, Jaimie, but everything is fine. You are growing up, and going through serious changes. It's new for all of us. We aren't upset with you, or disappointed. Surprised? Yeah, but that's because you've always been so shy. I'm glad you like this boy and that you love us enough to tell us what happened. I know it wasn't easy."

That's my Poppa. Always assuring me that everything is fine. I rolled over and gave him a big hug, and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Poppa, I love you!" He smiled, wiped the tears from my eyes.

Well, damn. Once again, I'd made a mountain out of a mole hill. I felt SO much better. I hadn't lied, and they were ok with what I did. Does this mean I didn't do anything bad? Let's not get carried away. I performed oral sex on a guy, ON our first date. He didn't even ask! I just DID it. I caught myself absentmindedly licking my lips. WHY did I like it so much? Pam told me I would, but I couldn't believe her. Now, I'm wondering, if I hadn't been FORCED to do it, on the soldier, would I have liked it that much, THEN? This girl stuff is not easy to figure out. I had last night's dishes, and breakfast to clean up, but kept going back over the events of the week. SO much changed.

Then, I thought of Kyle again. He's had a night to sleep on what happened, would he even want to see me again? I shattered that 'good girl' image. I kept feeling his kisses, his touch, and, of course, his cock.

THEN, a new revelation. If he did want to see me, would he... want more? Would he make me a woman? For the first time, I actually thought about that.

And dream.

The mind is a funny thing. In my dream, Kyle is on top of me, and I'm begging him to take me, take my virginity. Does that happen in real life? We are kissing, and he's driving me crazy, caressing my breasts, pulling my nipples, and just when I think I'm going to cum, he slides his cock inside me. He is not gentle, he's pushing all of him inside me, whispering he's going to put a baby in me. It was then I realized that I had a vagina. I WAS a woman! I couldn't think clearly, as he was fucking any reason out of me. My legs were around his waist, and I was cumming on his throbbing cock. All I could utter was, "fill me with your cum, make me a mother!"

Needless to say, I woke in a sweat, mind spinning. WHERE the hell did that come from? All I could think is that the hormones that were being pumped into me was feeding my imagination. No matter how hard I tried, I could not shake the horniness I felt. It had been months since I'd had an erection, but, I had been able to climax, using my fingers inside me. When I finally was able to cum, I decided it was time to visit an adult book store, to buy something that would do the job better. For just an instant, I thought of my brothers. They were here, they were always horny, and I knew they wanted me. I was SO tempted to slip into their room, and give myself, but I just couldn't.

After breakfast the next morning, I called the Doctor's office, to see if I could do a 'walk in' consultation. Before the bio-plague, that would have been a joke, but now? Doctor's priority was facilitating new girls transitions. I explained, as calmly as I could, what had happened with Kyle, and the intense dreams. The doctor seemed very pleased. He exclaimed that I was finally realizing, embracing my femininity. He asked to keep informing him of new sexual situations, and sent me on my way.

His waiting room was full of new women. Not just young, like me, but all ages, even some that I'd guess to be in their 60's, maybe even 70's. Wow. Maybe I hadn't been paying enough attention, but, on the street, I started noticing more. Either there were many more gays that were willing to go completely fem, or the government incentives were working. This is wonderful. The more of us out there, the quicker some kind of normal would return.

I went to a department store, got two more outfits for work, and more stockings. Then I had the Uber driver take me to an adult store, and asked him to wait. I TRIED to be 'casual' as I went in, but I know I was blushing. Still, I explored the store and found a realistic looking dildo, I hurriedly paid, and rushed back to the Uber. The driver kept glancing in the rear view mirror, amused by my red face.

I got home, stripped off my clothes, pulled out the lube, and laid it and the dildo beside me on the bed. I closed my eyes, started playing with my breasts. As I squeezed and pulled, I wondered if every woman's breasts were this sensitive. Sometimes, just my nipples rubbing in my bra caused me to leak into my panties. I imagined Kyle playing with them and in no time, I was reaching for the lube. I pushed some inside me, fingering myself a bit, then sliding some on the dildo. I lifted my hips, and pushed the head against my flower. I took a deep breath, pushed slowly. I knew it would be uncomfortable, after all, it's bigger than 2 fingers, Imagining it was Kyle, though, made me want it badly enough, I kept pushing. I gasped and jerked when the head finally popped in. I held it there, while little shocks went through me. I'd push in a bit, stop, push in, stop.

I was FULL, and still didn't have all of it in me. I didn't buy a large one, but it felt like it.. One hand stayed toying with my breasts, as I undulated around that silicone cock. OK. It's not hurting. In fact, it feels pretty good. After I got accustomed to it being IN me, I started moving it around, exploring, to see where it felt the best. Oh, I could get used to this! My arm was getting tired, but I wanted more. I switched hands and kept going. Shit! I was CUMMING all over myself! Yes!!! I lay there panting, cum dribbling out of my clitlet, smiling, thrilled with my new discovery. I WAS ready!!! I immediately was impatient for the real thing.

I dozed off, and woke in late afternoon. Damn! How long was I playing? I jumped up, cleaned up my new toy, jumped in the shower, dressed, and made my way to the kitchen. SO much was going through my head. THIS changes EVERY THING! I laughed at myself for being so afraid of something that felt so right. When Poppa and the brothers got home, I could not keep the smile off my face. They kept asking why I was in such a good mood, and I kept saying I was happy. A plan was formulating in my head as we ate. As usual, the guys went to the living room to watch TV, and I cleaned up. I was humming and singing, and maybe even dancing a little. Just before bedtime, I changed into a little shorty nightie set that I knew was a little too revealing, and hugged and kissed each of them goodnight. They were getting an eyeful, and I may have pressed my boobs into them more than usual. I called out, "sweet dreams," and tiptoed to my room. I got on the computer, just browsing porn sites, with the volume low, so they wouldn't hear, waiting for them to go to bed.

I waited about an hour, and walked to Poppa's door, I pressed my ear to it, hearing nothing, I went to my brother's door, turned the knob slowly, and slipped in. My heart was pounding. Could I do this?

I eased to Joseph's bed, leaned down, kissed him, on the lips. He jerked, eyes blinking open. I held my finger to his lips. "It's time." He was so confused. I slid my hand under the covers, wrapped my fingers around his cock. I repeated, "It's time." And kissed him again.

He was whispering, "Are you sure?" as my lips slid over his semi-hard cock. It stiffened instantly and he groaned. "Oh, God, Jaimie! I've dreamed of this so long. Fuuuucckkkkk" I 'shushed' him, afraid he would get too loud and wake Poppa. Gab stirred, and blinked his eyes open.

"What, who?" He was trying to focus, rubbing his eyes, when I pulled away from Joseph, and turned to kiss Gab. I repeated what I'd whispered to Joseph, and without waiting, wrapped my fingers on his cock, too. His eyes went wide, still not believing it. I giggled, I'm not sure I believed it myself. I turned back to Joseph, handing him the tube of lube. I had already put some inside me. I pushed down my panties, turned away from him, and pulled the covers off of Gab's cock. I licked the head, while I wiggled my bottom.

Again, Joseph asked, "Are you sure""

"I've never been more sure. I love you two, and it's time to show it." Gab was a little bigger than Joseph, in every way, but I was going to get as much of him in my mouth as I could. He put his hands on my head . Joseph stood, and pressed his cock against me. He seemed very unsure. I pressed back against him, letting him know I wanted it. I shuddered as he timidly eased in. "Oh, God, Joseph! Yesssss." My head was spinning. The real thing was SO much better than my toy. I had a hard time keeping my mind on Gab's cock, as Joseph got more confident, and fucking me harder. WHY, Oh WHY did I not try this sooner? My own doubts deprived us of this joy.

"Fuck! You are SO tight, I can't... hold out long. UHNNNGGG!!!" Joseph shot his load deep in me. I'm not sure who came harder. I had to pull off of Gab's cock, to catch my breath. I fell over on Gab, hugging him.

"Your turn, big brother... if you want it," I grinned. He pulled me into a sitting position, on top of him, and lifted me, so he could fish his cock to my flower.

"Hell yes, Baby! I've wanted this since the first day you became a girl! Poppa might kill us, but I'll chance it." He squirmed until he was pushed against me. I could feel Joseph's cum oozing out, but Gab didn't seem to mind, Extra lube, maybe. Joseph eased over and started kissing, sucking on my boobs. I went off like a rocket, grinding and bucking.

We didn't sleep much. Before daylight, they had each cum in me twice, and once each in my mouth. My lust for cum seemed to be never ending. I passed out, sandwiched between the two of them. For the first time in a long time, I can't remember dreaming. How could a dream top that?

This morning, Gab woke up first, shaking me, telling me I'd better get to my room before Poppa woke. I kissed both of them, and scurried down the hall. It was too late to go back to bed, so I got in the shower, feeling more at peace than I could remember. My butt was sore, but not so sore that I'd regret a thing.

I slipped on a T shirt and tight shorts, and began to make breakfast. Joseph came in first, standing behind me, pushing his crotch against my ass, and cupping my braless boobs. Even as I wiggled against him, I warned him we'd be in trouble if he kept playing with my boobs. He kissed my neck and stepped back, cupping my buns before sitting at the table.

Clearly, our family dynamic was forever changed.

Gab came in next, leaning in, lifting my T, and sucking a nipple in his mouth. I moaned, tapped his head, telling him he would get us caught. He chuckled, nibbled my nip, then sat down. I was flustered. I wanted to say to hell with breakfast, take me to bed, but knew better. Poppa stepped in right after that, and my nipples felt like darts in the thin T. I tried to keep my back to him until I could will them down.

"You ok, Jaimie? You look... feverish." Poppa asked. It was all Gab and Joseph could to to keep a straight face.

"She was sampling the sausage, Poppa, and it was too hot, I think." Gab teased. "Right, Sis?"

So my face got redder, and I choked and nodded yes, but gave Gab a scowl when Poppa wasn't looking. What have I done? My brothers were going to have great fun, dancing around our adventure. From that day on, my brothers took turns coming to my room at night. I felt sure that Poppa knew something was going on, because Gab and Joseph were always in a good mood, and far more playful than before. It was almost as if he didn't want to know. And, me. My emotional state had changed so much, now that sex was routine. There was nothing male left in me. I was proudly female, and showing off my feminine attributes more every week.

I loved my job, it was easy, and the training was at a good pace. They seemed pleased with me, and made no secret that I was an asset with the clients. They started encouraging me to dress slightly sexier, and I was happy to do so. I still dated Kyle at least once a week, and on the fourth date, let him take me completely. He was like a kid in a candy store. He came in me three times, and fawned over me endlessly. He knew that playing with my boobs was the golden ticket to anything he wanted. I had stopped going to the meetings, since the objective had been met. Six weeks after the first government visit, they returned. Whether by design or accident, I got the same soldier.

Having been called by the Doctor/counselor, letting me know to show up, I wore a body hugging top, no bra, thigh high stockings with three inch heels, a short leatherette skirt. I marched into the room, dropped his trousers to the floor, pushed him back on the couch, and crawled on top of him. Without saying a word, I aimed his cock for my flower, and proceeded to milk him. He looked completely stunned, and I smiled the whole time that I undulated over him. He might have lasted ten minutes, but I'm betting it was closer to five. When he came, I kissed his cheek, climbed off him, and walked out. I felt so naughty as his cum ran down my thighs. Yes, US government, mission accomplished.

As promised when I applied for the job, I was never asked to have sex with anyone. I was, though, asked to flirt with some customers, and I was happy to do it. It just made me hotter for later. When my probation was over, I got a substantial raise. I was giving Poppa money for bills, adding to my wardrobe, and saving for a car of my own.

We had been having sex for almost two months when I finally decided we should tell Poppa. He probably knew, anyway, why not get things out in the open. He said that he had a suspicion, but didn't want to pry, and that he figured we would tell him when we felt the time was right. He had started going out a couple of times a week, and one morning, at breakfast, told us he'd met someone. He wanted OUR approval to bring her home to meet us. I think we were all thrilled, we knew how lonely he had been. Through all of this, and my running around the house in skimpy clothes, he had never once made any attempt to try anything with me. Yes, he LOOKED. Honestly, I made it hard NOT to, but that was as far as it went.

He made a date for Friday night, to bring his new friend for dinner. I cooked a big meal. Poppa seemed nervous, and jumped to answer the door, when the bell rang. He introduced her as Andrea. She seemed pleasant, OBVIOUSLY into Poppa. She was taller than me, a couple of sizes bigger, too, about Poppa's age, and, though not as pretty as Mom was, attractive enough. The main thing was, they clearly liked each other. I was happy for both of them. The only awkward moment was when she asked if the boys were "seeing" anyone. I'm pretty sure, by our red faces, she figured it out. After all, initially, that was the government directive. A family member to 'help out' with the desires of the men.

Afterward, though, when we were alone, I told the boys that maybe it was time for them to look for their own girls. I LOVED our fun, but things were slowly returning to life as we knew it before. We felt that, by the looks of things, Poppa might marry Andrea, and we should make plans to move out.

On my next visit to the Doctor, (they had been reduced to twice a month, since I had progressed so far.) My breasts were now a firm C cup, and my hips full. He asked if I had given any thought to having a vagina. In truth, I had. After all, my clitlette was of no use, and it would be the final step to being a full female. He seemed excited, and exclaimed that the technology had finally perfected the technique, in lab tests, that would allow genetic male females to conceive.

"What?? How? " He said they are looking for test subjects before they make it public. "WOW, this is the answer to repopulating that the world needed. Is it safe? What do you know about it? If there is a chance, YES I want it. When can we schedule my surgery? Will I qualify for the test?"

He said that I was the first person he suggested, when the scientists asked for volunteers. "Of course", he said, "you will have to heal from your surgery before the second surgery can be done, but with your youth, your health, it should be easy. But, I will research to see if there is a way to combine the two. It would speed up the whole process. Do you have any potential 'donors' in mind? The government will try to place sperm from some genius in you, but we may be able to ...work around that. The 'natural' way of impregnation would be best."

I asked how long I'd be out of work, for recovery, and he said much of that depended on me. I hugged him and told him to call me as soon as he could schedule the surgery. I was over the moon happy. I went to work, explained to them I'd need to be out for the sex change, but carefully omitted the other, since it is still top secret. They seemed happy for me, and thought that might even further enhance my contribution there. I told Poppa and the brothers, and Kyle. "Sorry, boys, that means nothing but blowjobs for a bit." Two weeks later, I'm on the operating table, counting backward...