New Year's Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to the living room, it was obvious that no one was interested in drinking. Tina straddled Paul, his shirt open and her hands exploring his chest as they made out. Paul's hands had hiked up her skirt and were exploring her tight, bare ass. Lisa and Greg were making out as well, his hand down inside the top of her dress while one of her hands was working down the zipper of his pants.

"Mmmm, that's hot," Bianca stated, reaching back to me and finding my dick. She gave it a squeeze through my pants, stroking it up and down. "Come on, big boy. Follow me."

I put the tray down on a table, but grabbed a glass as I followed her. I swore she swiveled her hips even more, and she shed clothes as she walked. First her blouse. Then her shoes. She wriggled out of her jeans, and her bra quickly followed. As I took a long drink, her panties hit the floor. Then we were in her bedroom. She took the glass from my hand, and looking me in the eyes, finished it.

"Lose the clothes, stud."

I don't remember ever getting undressed as fast as I did that night. She grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me down for another long kiss. One of my hands found her breast, my thumb rubbing over her nipple. My other cupped her ass, squeezing it as we kissed. She broke from our kiss, her chest heaving. She kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach. Dropping to her knees, she grasped my cock. I moaned when her lips found the inside of my thighs, when her tongue flicked over my dick.

"I've been thinking of this all night long," she said, taking the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my glans, and her eyes met mine as she took me deeper. I groaned as she twirled her tongue around my dick, my hands in her hair as she pushed more of me into her hot, wet mouth. Slowly, slowly, she pulled back up before going back down. My cock twitched when I felt it hit the back of her mouth, and I nearly lost it when I felt her swallow, felt her take the entire length of my dick as it entered her throat.

She pulled back up, coughing a bit. "Been a while since I've done that," she said with a wink. "You're a bit bigger than what I'm used to." She stroked her hand over my spit slick cock, flicked her tongue back against the head.

I pulled Bianca up to her feet, kissed her again. I ran my hand down between her legs, my finger slipping between her pussy lips. She was hot, wet, and willing. I sat back on her bed, pulled her to me. My mouth found her breasts, my tongue flicking against her nipples, my teeth pulling on them as she moaned and gasped against me. I picked her up, flipped her onto the bed. My cock, hard and throbbing, positioned at the entrance of her pussy. I slid my cock back and forth against her pussy, and she bucked her hips up to meet me. I pushed the tip of my dick into her, then pulled out again.

"You goddamn tease," Bianca groaned.

I grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the bed, kissing down her body. I licked along her breasts, kissed her stomach, before my tongue glided along her shaved pussy.

"

Ahhh!" Bianca bucked up off the bed when my tongue found her clit, when I pulled on it with my lips. "God, yes, right there," she moaned. I flicked my tongue back and forth against her pussy, then pushed my tongue inside of her. My hands slid up her body, cupping her full breasts as I licked her.

"Keep...that...ohhhh....yes....God you're going to make me cummmmm," Bianca yelled, her legs wrapping themselves around my head as she rode her orgasm. I kept up my oral assault on her pussy as she came, her hands twirling into my hair as I licked her sweet, sweet pussy.

"Come here," she said, pulling me up her body. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she rolled me over onto my back. She leaned over me to her nightstand, and I saw her grab a condom. She opened it and slowly unrolled it over my cock.

"I can't wait to have this all the way inside me," she purred. She grabbed the base of my cock, then slid herself down onto it.

"Uhhhm," I groaned, my cock twitching inside her.

"God, yes, that feels good." She rocked her hips back and forth, getting herself accustomed to the length of me. Her hands rested on my chest as she rode my dick, my hands on her ass, squeezing and kneading it as she took control. She started fucking me faster, her breasts bouncing as she rode my cock, biting her lip as she looked down into my eyes, small pants and moans of pleasure escaping her lips as we fucked.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, yessssss," she cried out, her entire body going rigid as she came again, before collapsing on my chest. I stroked her hair, her back, my fingers tracing over her hips, her ass, and the top of her legs as she recovered.

"Mmmm. A girl could fall in love like this," she whispered into my ear, nibbling on it. "Or at least lust."

I rolled over on top of her, my dick still buried in her pussy. "We wouldn't want that, would we?" I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Ahhh, no, not, oh God don't stop, not at all." She arched her back, pushing herself up against me, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I'm close, Bianca. I'm going to cum."

"Oh, yes, cum for me." Her mouth found mine again, and I felt my cock surge, exploding as her pussy squeezed around it, my orgasm triggering hers.

I rolled off of her, drunk, spent and exhausted. She snuggled against me, her hair draped over my chest. She used one hand to take the condom off, wrapping it in a bit of tissue.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up with a pleasant warm sensation on my dick. Looking down, I saw Bianca's head bobbing up and down, felt her tongue working the length of me. I tugged lightly on her hair to let her know I was awake, but she didn't pull off, instead taking me deeper into her mouth. She swiveled her body around, swinging one leg over my head. I took the hint, grabbed her ass, and pulled her pussy to mouth, driving my tongue deep into her. I felt her body stiffen, felt her dig her nails into my legs when she came, could feel her moaning around my cock as she came. My own orgasm followed soon after, and she surprised me by keeping me deep in her mouth as I came, then swallowing it all.

After she finished cleaning my dick off with her mouth, she rolled off of me, then slid up my body.

Smiling, she looked at me. "Hope you don't have any other plans today, stud, because I don't think we're going to be getting out of bed much."

"What about Paul and Greg?"

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, I think Tina and Lisa will keep them suitably entertained. Happy New Year, by the way. We missed the ball drop though. Can you ever forgive me?"

Smiling, I ran my hand through her hair, down her back. I slid my other hand down, cupping her breast before rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger. "Oh, I'm sure I'll think of some way for you to make it up to me."

12