New Year's Day with Scott

Story Info
My relationship continues with some New Years Day fun.
1.4k words
4.11
3.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When hubby told me that Scott had left earlier while I was still asleep and that he did so to get his New Year's Day family traditional meal of ham and beans started. I knew that I needed to be his cook's helper. I have a wonderful cornbread recipe that would compliment his meal. In a shopping bag, I threw together the ingredients that the recipe involved...not much, really. Also, a regular baking pan and my Bayou Classic cast iron corn pan.

As I was about to run out of the front door, hubby suggested that I might want to put some clothes and shoes on. OMG...how could I not notice my own nakedness. I decided to be naughty. I slipped into a pair of Lululemon too-sheer yoga pants, my 'it's not cheating' t-shirt, and a pair of Streetzie's bunny slippers. Luckily, I did not run into any of our neighbors.

Scott loved my outfit especially when I tied a smooth knot in the front of the t-shirt, putting my pants on full display, my cameltoe and cluneal cleft clearly visible Also, he was appreciative of my offer to make cornbread. The smell of the ham and beans simmering was awesome with the added aroma of freshly baked cornbread sticks.

We sat on the love seat in front of the fireplace and shared a Bloody Mary. Scott had a slight hang-over with a headache, which surprised me as hubby and I were fine. I told him that I was fine, but my pussy was a little sore due to his hammering. We both laughed, but I sensed he was looking forward to some action. So I told him that he could have my ass instead. Which was great with him. A blowjob and anal on the first day of the new year.

Again I thanked him for my lovely dress and jewelry. I promised him a real date in the future...wearing it to an upscale restaurant and dance club. Since that would more than likely not be until his return in October, hopefully post pandemic, I did offer him a personal date for Valentine's Day. Just us two, I assured him that hubby would understand and approve.

Occasionally Scott would check on the pot of beans and stir them to prevent any sticking. His family was coming over at 5pm, so we had plenty of time for some fun. While hugging and kissing on the loveseat, his video doorbell rang. It was our neighbor Laura, who I refer to as a 'hussy'.

Anyway, Scott was going to answer the door, but I beat him to it. Opening the door, Laura was dumbstruck, inarticulate, and stammered something. I told her to come in and finally she garbled, "I need to borrow some yeast, if Scott has some?" I turned to Scott, giving her a good view of my ass. Scott could only shake his head 'no'.

Turning back to Laura, I told her no, but to go to my villa. I had plenty and my hubby would give her some. While she was staring at my t-shirt, I texted hubby where in the freezer to find the yeast. She thanked me and made a snappy retreat out of the door. I laughed and turned to Scott, "Can you believe yeast? Most would want sugar or eggs or milk, but yeast. Give me a break. She wanted you, but you're mine. Now get naked, farm boy! We have some unfinished business."

Within about 15 seconds, Scott was naked in front of me. I got to my knees and swallowed his cock whole. As he face-fucked me, I grabbed his balls and gave a playful tug. I was afraid that he might cum before I got my satisfaction, so I extracted his cock from my mouth. I quickly pushed him to his back on the floor. I pulled my pants down and sat reverse cowgirl on his face. He feasted on my married bald pussy as if it was his last meal. God...Scott is great at cunnilingus. I fell forward and took his hardon into my mouth. I played with his balls and tongued his helmet.

I ground my clit into Scott's mouth and felt an orgasm building. As if a mind reader, Scott stuck a finger and then two into my ass. That was all I needed...I exploded. My nipples were hard and my toes curled. I collapsed and rolled sidewards off of Scott. He came around my backside and cuddled. His rough man hands on my tits. I untied the knot in my t-shirt and told him to check out my hard gumdrop nipples. While rubbing a nipple, he whispered in my ear, "I need my own release...can I fuck you doggy...can I cum in your ass?"

"By all means, but get some lube", I responded.

I was on all fours in the doggy position, when Scott returned. He licked my anus before inserting his finger with lube. Further, he lubed his cock and slowly entered my most private place. I could feel his thickness slowly fill my anal canal. Eventually, I knew he was fully inserted and I rocked back and forth. He grabbed my hips and we built to a perfect rhythm. Then I was surprised by an ass slap and then another. OMG....I was so wet and aroused. "Harder", I cried. He obliged by using both hands...it hurt...but in a good way. I pushed back on his cock and he pushed my head down to the floor. My arms collapsed and I buried my face into a pillow.

Scott surprised me when he removed his cock, but I could feel him stand and straddle my ass. He reinserted his cock in almost a vertical position. He proceeded to hammer my ass like he did last night to my pussy. OMG...I never felt such a sensation like I was experiencing now. He fucked me for several minutes. Then he moaned and I could feel him spasm several times. He was filling me with his sweet cream. As he pulled out, I could feel remnants of his semen fall on my anus and run down my crack and over my labia as more leaked from my anal canal.

With Scott still standing above me, he grabbed a handful of tissues and handed them to me. I stuffed them in my hand and covered my crotch. I got to my feet and waddled like a duck to the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet, I swear a pint of cum came flowing out. I took a pee and pulled up my pants. I looked at my watch, it was 4:40pm. I decided to make a quick exit, just in case Scott's family showed up early.

Scott had the same thought as he entered the bathroom to take a shower. He invited me to join him. I was tempted, but politely declined his offer. I told him that his daughter finding the butt plug was embarrassing enough...without her whole family finding us showering. In addition, my attire was not kid-friendly. He agreed and kissed me goodbye. I let myself out and walked around the circle to my villa.

Walking in the front door, I heard laughing and talking from the patio. I walked into the kitchen and looked out the French door, there was hubby and Laura. Fuck she had been here for the whole time Scott and I were screwing. I knocked on the glass and motioned for hubby to come inside.

As we walked back to the bedroom, I asked, "What the hell is going on? That hussy only needed some yeast! And that was 3 hours ago. I am taking a shower and when I am done...you and her have some explaining to do!"

After confronting hubby, I took a shower and calmed down. I slipped into a pink oversized turtleneck sweater, Halara Denim Leggings, and pink Lulu Shearling Slippers.

The three of us ate a meal of left-over meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and homemade rolls. Two bottles of red wine later, Laura spilled her guts.

What I can remember...my husband left me for another man, my marriage was a total lie, I am not attractive, my daughter hates me, I needed financial help from my parents to buy this villa, I will end up an old lonely spinster, and much more. Eventually by midnight, hubby and I got things somewhat sorted out. I laughed to myself as hubby told her, "I will find you a good boyfriend."

Since my hubby has a very small circle of male friends here, I knew that the task of finding a man for Laura would fall to me or fate. And fate came in the form of a group of firefighters at my local grocery store while I was shopping on the following Wednesday.

But that's for another story for another day.