New Year's Eve with Scott

Story Info
My relationship continues with Scott on New Years Eve.
2.7k words
4.28
5.9k
5
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since hubby and I had some preparations to accomplish before Scott came for our intimate New Year's Eve dinner and celebration, we walked in the late morning...our usual 4 miles. As we were returning and while walking up our sidewalk, I noticed a garment bag hanging from the outdoor light. Attached to it was a small envelope with my name written on it. I wasn't expecting any deliveries or my sons returning any clothes.

Once inside, I read the note. It was from Scott and he said that he would be honored and excited if tonight I would wear this special dress that he had purchased for me. Unzipping the bag, I noticed a small velvet bag hanging on the hook. I pulled the dress out and held it up. It was a slinky black dress with crystal embellished spaghetti straps and a distinctive slit running almost totally up to the waist and the hem cut on the bias. It was fully lined. Inside of the velvet bag was a pair of Swarovski crystal dangle earrings and matching necklace. Also, I discovered a pair of pantyhose...just not any pair...but the sexiest crotchless hose that I had ever laid eyes on.

Hubby smiled and jokingly said, "What no bra or heels?"

I had to fight the temptation to try it on, but checking the size...I knew it should fit me nicely. I had at least three pairs of heels that would compliment the dress. And since the dress was backless, no bra for sure. I was a little curious how Scott found the dress and accessories, but it didn't matter. However, I made a mental note to ask him.

I hung the dress in our master bedroom and hubby agreed to help me with cleaning the house as I did some meal preparation and table decorating. I put out my fine china, crystal glasses/flutes, and my mom's fine silverware (a family heirloom). My mind wandered to mom and dad. My dad never helped her with any household chores. OMG...I thought that I was the luckiest gal in the world to have a hubby who shared in chores...in everything...even sharing me. And to think that I met him on a blind date.

Tonight hubby was the main cook with me doing the salad and crescent rolls. The rolls were proofing and the salad was chilling. Hubby was grilling lobster tails and petite filets. His twice baked potatoes were ready for the final baking. Dessert was simple...Watergate Salad. And later a second helping of dessert...whipping cream and me.

We still had the Christmas tree up and a fire started in the fireplace. So a cozy warm family room for our after dinner activities. Dancing, champagne toasting, and watching the New Year being rung in around the world on the big screen TV. Unlike our last ménage à trois...I wanted to be romantically seduced and fucked in a bed.

At 6pm sharp, Scott was at our door. Slightly opening the plantation shutters on our bedroom window, among the glow of our outdoor Christmas lights was my handsome lover. He was carrying a large vase of red roses and a bottle of wine/champagne. I told hubby to answer the door while I finished dressing. I had purposely dawdled so that Scott could watch me dress for 'our date'.

After a few minutes, I slightly opened the bedroom door and called for Scott to join me. I was dressed in my hotel style robe which seemed a slight disappointment for Scott. I was reclining on my one-arm chaise lounge. Scott walked over and kissed me and I whispered, "Do you want to help get ready for my date night with two handsome gentlemen?" As he nodded yes, I slowly pulled the robe apart and lifted one leg and spread the other, giving him an unobstructed view of my married pussy. I was in need of a fresh shave and I wanted Scott to have that pleasure. I looked directly at him, his eyes were fixed to my honey hole. "So will you shave me?", I asked. Without looking away from my pussy, he gave a nod.

Moving to the corner foot end of the lounger with my robe under me, I told Scott the location of my razor and shaving cream. As he shaved me, I was surprised how he used his fingers to spread my pussy lips to allow access to all my folds and crevices. He even had me lift my ass and shaved my ass crack and anus area. Damn he was good and I was getting horny. Finally, he wiped me clean with a warm washcloth. He gave my clit a kiss and a slight suck.

Then Scott applied red metallic polish to my toenails. I had him help me with applying a scented lotion to my body. Before rejoining hubby, Scott inserted my crystal butt plug. He left and joined hubby while I finished dressing in his outfit. While finishing my make-up, I could hear my guys laughing and I thought, what a lucky gal I was. A great night laid ahead.

After final touches to make-up and hair, I added the crystal earrings and necklace. The crotchless pantyhose took longer than I planned. I needed to have them lay nice and straight. I chose some black 3" heels with an ankle buckle. Finally the dress...OMG...the slit and opening just barely covered my crotch. Looking in the bedroom door mirror, I marveled at the sexy mature woman who reflected back. I looked sexy and even more so...I felt sexy.

As I made my entrance, Scott and hubby were taken back. I was subjected to a constant verbal barrage. Comments on the dress and me...hottie, sexy, beautiful, glamourous.

Scott poured me some champagne as we stood in front of the sparkling Christmas tree and chatted. I asked about the dress and accessories. He had purchased them at Macys with the assistance of his daughter. Seems that my hubby gave them my size and his daughter modeled several dresses before deciding on this selection. Scott admitted she looked hot in several styles, but the hottest in this dress. Smiling, he admitted that he had to remind himself that she was his daughter. He chose the jewelry, but she discovered the pantyhose in a small boutique in another portion of the mall. (In my mind I wondered what she knew about tonight and the three of us. Or did she think it was just her dad and me.)

Hubby put out some appetizers, deviled eggs, Jalapeno poppers, and pecan stuffed mushrooms. Also, he selected some relaxing music. I grabbed Scott and we started to dance. Slow dancing with champagne glasses and between gulps...soft kisses. It was like a fairytale and I was the princess. We eventually ended up in a tight embrace with our hands on each other's butt. I could clearly feel Scott's manhood against my pantyhosed thighs while our tongues danced as we kissed. I ran my hand down the front of Scott's Dockers and grabbed his erection and gave it a strong squeeze. He moaned in my mouth.

Not to be outdone, Scott's hand flowed down over my breast and belly, eventually finding its way through to my exposed smooth pussy. His finger teased my clit and I moaned into his mouth. He whispered, "I am so glad these are crotchless!!"

"So was that your purpose from the beginning?", I asked. "If only your daughter knew your true intentions...to finger fuck a hotwife...would she have chosen these?"

Our little make-out session was interrupted by hubby. He was going to grille the lobster and steaks, while Scott and I ate our salads. As we nibbled on our salad of baby greens, orange pieces, roasted pistachios, pomegranate arils, and goat cheese topped with a champagne vinaigrette. Scott and I chatted more about family and future plans once the pandemic was over and things returned to a somewhat normal state.

As we finished our salads, as if on cue, hubby appeared with plates of lobster tail, steak, twice-baked potato, and roasted brussel sprouts. Also, from the oven freshly baked homemade crescent rolls, my contribution to this meal. Everything was cooked to perfection with just the correct amount of butter and herbs. I felt slightly bad that I hadn't helped more with the meal, but hubby had insisted on showing off his culinary skills. Scott was very impressed and so was I.

As hubby cleared the table and cleaned in the kitchen, Scott and I went to the family room and sat in front of the fireplace. We enjoyed more champagne and further enlightening conversation. I discovered that Scott and I shared a bucket list travel destination, a windjammer cruise. I suggested a clothes optional voyage if available, Scott smiled at that. We agreed to make it happen as soon as it was safe to do such..

Eventually hubby joined us with dessert, Watergate Salad. Scott had never indulged in this green goop, but he seemed to enjoy it. I was so glad to have hubby with us now. I could feel the energy level elevate as the attention of the two guys focused upon me. The three of us ended up on the sofa and I felt hands all over my body. I stood up and seductively let the straps of my dress fall off my shoulders. I turned and allowed Scott to unzip me. I stepped out of the dress and stood proudly in front of two horny men. I ordered my lovers to strip naked and stand in front of the fireplace.

I walked over to them and dropped to my knees. I took a cock in each hand and started to slowly stroke both to a full erection. Both had precum which I used to coat their mushrooms. As I took hubby into my mouth, I felt Scott's hand on my tit. He began to massage it and then twist my gumdrop nipple. I moaned on hubby's cock and felt my pussy moistening. I moved my mouth to Scott's manmeat and slowly filled my mouth with his thickness. Hubby reached down and pinched my nipple...OMG...I could feel that in my clit.

As they attacked my tits, my clit was so enlarged that I needed some relief. I went down and started to finger myself. First with a rubbing and then circular motions. I even pinched my pearl and inserted a finger into my love canal. I could feel myself moving toward the edge. I could sense the cock in my mouth tensing about to explode. As Scott came, so did I...a toe curling knee weakening orgasm. Seems that hubby was not far behind as I felt his creamy juice land on my tits.

With Scott's cock still in my mouth, I looked up at my men. Our eyes met and smiles filled their faces. My face was oozing the overflow of Scott's ejaculation. Extratracting myself from Scott's softening cock, I scooped some overflowing cum with my fingers. Then mixing it with the cum on my tits, I rubbed it into my skin as I would a scented lotion. As the guys watched, I joked by remarking, "The best treatment to prevent aging skin!"

I suggested that we relocate to the master bedroom and watch the Crystal Ball Drop and then make some fireworks of our own making. As I turned back the bed quilt and covers, Scott joked about the huge number of pillows that adored our king size bed. The flannel sheets felt wonderful and I planned to slip under them, but the guys objected. Seems they wanted an unobstructed view of me, in sexy pantyhose, jewelry, and heels. Such perverts, but my favorite kind of dirty old men.

As I cuddled upon Scott's shoulder/chest, hubby laid in my lap. We watched TV and New York City welcome in the new year. Sad that the crowd was almost nonexistent, but they were 2 hours ahead of us. So we had at least two more welcoming opportunities. Hubby went for our champagne glasses as the ball drop drew near. We toasted each other as the ball descended. I kissed each of my lovers and told them that I loved them and looked forward to the new year with renewed passion.

Turning to Scott, our lips met and we did a tongue dance as he held my teased my nipples. About the same time hubby moved down my stomach, kissing his way over my navel and thigh. Spreading my leg, he made his way to my bald pussy. He began to lick my clit as his fingers parted my lips to get better access to the pearl under its hood. As my outer lips were spread, he began to suck on my labia and gently bite it. While licking me, he inserted a finger and then two into my canal. As his other hand was twirling my butt plug, I could feel an orgasm building. I was so close, but was having a hard time finishing.

I needed to ride a cock to finish, hubby laid on his back, I crawled on top of him and directed his erection into my warmth. I pulled Scott to his feet and sucked him as I rode hubby cowgirl. I was grinding and bucking and finally went into a full out grinder. That did it, over the edge I went with hubby doing the same. Scott quit face fucking me as I bit down on his log too hard. I heard an 'ooouch'. I was so embarrassed and profusely apologized, but he laughed. He joked, "It will take more than that a slight bite to deflate my hard salami!"

I had a good laugh and told him, "I have an idea on how to deflate any hardon." I rolled off hubby and laid back. Spreading my legs and bending my knees, I offered Scott my freshly fucked creamy pussy...the pussy that he had shaved. The only man other than hubby to enjoy such a task. I joked, "I am well lubed. Use that hard sausage to hammer me. Jackhammer me, stud. Fuck me like it was your last fuck!!"

Scott moved between my legs with his cock in hand. He moved up and down my creamy slit and coated his helmet. He teased my clit. With one powerful forward thrust...his thickness easily penetrated me. He proceeded to jackhammer my sloppy honeypot with his lovely log.

"Damn, now I know why you enjoy getting sloppy seconds!" Scott mentioned to hubby while slamming my sloppy bald pussy. Hubby encouraged him to use me like a ragdoll. Scott raised one of my legs and rammed me even deeper...hitting my cervix. He continued to hammer me without a hint of cumming. He rolled me to my side and moved my free leg under his and continued to pound my pussy.

As he continued to fuck me, I reached down and fingered my clit. I wanted to cum so bad. As if he read my mind, hubby replaced my fingers with a vibrator. Within a minute, I had an eruptive orgasm with my body spasming uncontrollably. Luckily Scott ejaculated shortly before me and we fell into a heap of sweaty flesh. We laid together that way for a good twenty minutes. Until we were startled by the loud noise of fireworks closeby. It was 11:40pm. I was growing tired. My pussy was sore and my mouth was dry, but I wanted to toast the new year with my special gentlemen.

As midnight grew close, we passed around the champagne bottle and shared gulps. The fireworks increased in volume and numbers. At midnight I passionately kissed my men and gave their soft cocks a quick suck...with the promise of more in the morning. Then I fell asleep in the middle of a man sandwich.

I woke up on New Year's Day at 11:22am. I was alone in our bed. I could smell freshly brewed coffee and bacon. I needed to pee and did so, after removing my butt plug. Hubby came into the bedroom as I showered. He had a cup of coffee and a freshly baked cinnamon roll. He told me Scott had left earlier, but that he had kissed me on the forehead and ass before departing. Seems his family tradition calls for ham and beans on New Year's Day and he needed to get that done. Hubby suggested that I go visit Scott in the afternoon with my special cornbread recipe. He further suggested that I keep my promise of more 'sex in the morning'.

I did bake some cornbread at Scott's and more...the 'more' is totally another story for a later time.