New Year's Eve

Story Info
A Memorable New Year Eve.
1.5k words
4.19
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is in English but also uses hindi/urdu words. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE LANGUAGE.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT ALSO USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE LANGUAGE.

NO CONDOMS IN MY STORIES. ONLY BAREBACK SEX.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL.

Narrated by Madan, 32, Husband of Niharika

Niharika, 37, my wife of ten years and I were relaxing in bed. She was smoking a cigarette. The aroma of the cigarette from her mouth was enticing. The smoke rings coming out of her mouth combined with the effect it was having on her breasts was out of this world. The smoke rings swirled over us and felt beautiful.

Her nipples always became bigger when she smoked and gave her such a sensuous smell. The pheromones emanating from her body made me want to hold her tight and fuck right there and then. My penis was hard.

SHE WAS WEARING A PETTICOAT AND A BLOUSE. HER 44D BOOBS WERE BEAUTIFUL. Her eyebrows were threaded to perfection. Her long hair was in a ponytail. Her hairless legs were plainly visible as her petticoat was at the level of her knees and we were lying down in bed. I pushed her petticoat and her shaven chooth was plainly visible.

I was in my Kurta Pajama looking at her beautiful body.

MY HANDS WENT TO HER BOOBS AS I PUT ONE HAND ON HER LEFT BOOB THROUGH THE BLOUSE. I STARTED TO KNEAD HER BOOBS AND SUCK THEM. HER HAND WENT TO MY LUND AND NIHARIKA SAID "MUJHE CHUDHAI KA MAN KAR RAHA HAI MADAN. MUJHE TEEN LAURDE CHAHIYEN EK SAATH - EK CHOOTH MEIN, EK GAAND MEIN AUR EK MOOH MEIN. MUJHE EK CHOOTH BHI CHATNI HAI AUR USME DILDO DALNA HAI."

Hearing this I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I started kissing her and playing with her chooth. She was in heat and said "MADAN TUMHARI CHUSKI BAHUT ACHI HAI. ZOR SE DOODH PIYO. MUJHE BAHUT ACHA LAGTA HAI. MERI CHOOTH CHATO. ACHE SE CHATO."

I then put my mouth on her chooth and started licking. It felt so good especially with the taste of urine on her pussy lips. I was thrilled and enjoying it.

Niharika started saying "MADAN ZOR SE CHOOSO MERI CHOOTH. TUMHARA MOOH BAHUT ACHA LAGTA HAI. ACHE SE CHIOOSO. MAIN TUMHARI BIWI HOON. MUJHE RANDI BANAO. EK AUR LUND BHI MUJHE CHAHIYE. MUJHE CHODO. ZOR SE CHODO."

Then Niharika started saying "TUM JAB PATIALA GAYE THE MUJHE ANSHUMAN NE CHODO THA. USKA LUND ITNA BADA THA. USNE ITNA NUFTA DALA MERE ANDER. MUJHE BAHUT MAZAA AAYA, USNE MUJHE DUS HAZAAR BHI DIYE. ZOR SE CHOD BAHENCHOD. CHOD. MADERCHOD LAURDA DAL. ZOR SE CHOD. AAAH MMMMM AAAAAH FUCK ME HARD FASTER."

And I kept fucking her. Her chooth was so crazy and I was on top of the world.

After some time we slept and later we discussed the new year program. We decided to invite Vikas a friend in the marines and go out with him to the club. Niharika wanted to dress slutty for the new year eve function.Niharika said mujhe us raat ek randi jaise apni chudhai karani hai.

THE DAY CAME AND NIHARIKA WORE A GREY SKIRT WITH A WHITE SEMI TRANSPARENT BLOUSE. HER TOP BLOUSE BUTTON WAS OPEN. SHE WAS NOT WEARING A BRA AND THE OUTLINE OF HER 44D BOOBS WAS PLAINLY VISIBLE THROUGH THE BLOUSE. HER SHAMPOOED STRAIGHTENED LONG HAIR WAS LOOSE. HER EYE MAKEUP OF KAAJAL AND MASCARA GAVE HER EYES A MESMERIZING LOOK. HER LIPSTICK WAS NUDE. SHE WAS WEARING COSTUME JEWELLERY AND GLASS BANGLES. HER SILVER PAYALS MADE A CHAM CHAM SOUND. HER NAIL POLISH ON TIPS AND TOES WAS RED AND SEXY. SHE LOOKED LIKE A HIGH CLASS WHORE.

I then asked Niharika if she would like to give her panties to Vikas today to make the evening exciting. . Niharika agreed immediately. I then told her that when we were dancing she should visit the washroom, remove her panty and give it to me. I also said that I would make it a memorable new year with lots of cocks just like she desires.

For the party we decided to take our house help Shailaja also. Shailaja was a beautiful 24 year old. Her boobs were a size 40C and she was slim. She knew how to dress and looked beautiful with her bright lipstick with her saree worn below the navel. Her payals were made a Cham Cham noise. She was gorgeous. She in fact looked like a sophisticated high society woman.

The New Year Function

Vikas picked us from our house. He was wearing a tuxedo while I was in a formal suit. His muscles were hard and strong. He looked impressive as a senior army officer.

When we reached the club Niharika had the first close dance with me. She had the next close dance with Vikas. I could see his cock poking into her skirt and Niharika was enjoying the attention. She was smoking a Marlboro cigarette while dancing.

Shailaja was asked for a dance by Anirudh. He was 33, 6ft and really swept Shailaja off her feet. She danced with him and after sometime the two of them were smoôching away. Anirudh had his hand on her waist and she was fondling his cock through his clothes. She even put her hand inside his trousers. She started to play with his cock while he smoked a cigarette.

SHAILAJA WAS SAYING "CHODO MUJHE. TUMHARA LAURDA CHAHIYE. YAHIN PAR CHODO. YAHIN CHODO. ZOR SE CHODO."

Right at that moment Anirudh ejaculated into her hand and she eat all the cum in her hands and put some on her face also.

NIHARIKA WAS NOT WEARING A BRA AND HER MAMMOTH 44D BOOBS WERE PLAINLY VISIBLE THROUGH HER BLOUSE. HER BOOBS WERE BEING FONDLED BY VIKAS. ON THE DANCE FLOOR NIHARIKA STARTED TO HAVE AN ORGASM AND WAS SAYING "VIKAS KISS ME. YOUR COCK IS SO NICE AND HARD. MADAN YOU ALSO KISS ME. I WANT TO BE FUCKED RIGHT NOW. FUCK ME. CHODO MUJHE. ZOR SE CHODO."

Hearing this I went and separated the loving couple and sent Niharika to the washroom. She removed her lace panty and returned after some time. She gave the panty to me and then gave me a deep kiss. I was in heaven .

I gave the panty to Vikas and he started to smell the odor. His lund became hard. We now decided to go to Vikas's house.

Seeing this exchange happening a man around 35 came and started saying "Randi mujhe bhi le. Mujhe teri chudhai karni hai."

He had strong arms and his height was short at just 5ft. He said his name was Mangal. His cock was hard and poking from his trousers. I asked him what he wanted. He said he wanted a chooth and Niharika was perfect for him. I told him you are speaking of my wife. He then said "tumhari biwi to randi jaise hai. Mujhe hona. Mujhe us ki chudhai karni hai aur mein tumhe do lakh dooonga." I agreed.

All OF US NOW REACHED VIKAS'S HOUSE AND WENT INSIDE. VIKAS IMMEDIATELY STARTED KISSING NIHARIKA AND PUT HER ON THE BED. SHE WAS NOT WEARING PANTIES AND HER CHOOTH WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE. IT WAS SMOOTH AS SILK AND THE PUSSY LIPS WERE PARTED. HE REMOVED HIS TROUSERS AND HE WAS INSIDE HER.

NIHARIKA STARTED SCREAMING "VIKAS MUJHE CHODO. APNA BANGALEE LUND MERI PUNJABI CHOOTH MEIN DALO. FUCK ME. ZOR SE CHODO. JALDI CHODO. MADAN. BHONSDI KE TU BHI TO MUJHE CHOOS. JALDI CHOOS. ZOR SE CHOOS. MERE BREAST CHOOS."

Mangal first started fucking Shailaja. She took his cock in her mouth while he put her saree up and was sucking her chooth.

VIKAS WAS RAMMING HER LIKE A PISTON AND SAYING "RANDI TU BAHUT ACHI HAI. KYA CHOOT HAI. MERA JUICE PI. POORA PI. RANDI APNE HUSBAND KO BHI MERA LUND CHOOSNE KO BOL."

THE ORGY

We fucked for nearly an hour like this and decided to form a circle. Mangals cock in Niharika while Shailaja sucked her boobs.

At the same time Vikas's lund was in Shailajas chooth. I was sucking Anirudhs cock, They were all fucking hard.

Vikas was massaging Shailajas boobs and saying "RANDI KYA MAMOOEN HAIN. KYA MAST CHOOTH HAI. MAZAA AA RAHA HAI."

SHAILAJA WAS SAYING "BABU ZOR SE CHODH. ZOR SE NUFTA DE. KYA BADA LUND HAI. ANDER JAA. ZOR SE JA."

Mangal was in Niharika's choith and ramming her. Mangal was saying "RANDI TU KHOOBSURAT HAI. KYA CHOOTH HAI. MERI BAHEN KI CHOOTH BHI ITNI ACHI NAHI HAI AND KEPT RAMMING HER."

Niharika was saying "BAHENCHODH MAADERCHOD MUJHE CHODH. ZOR SE MERI GAAND BHI MAR."

Vikas was now sucking Shailaja's boobs and enjoying himself. The one big happy family was screwing away to glory.