New Years Eve at the Carmichaels

Story Info
A Rugrats Fanfiction.
1.1k words
3.62
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Years Eve at the Carmichaels - by Polly+Anna (1135 words) A Rugrats Fanfiction (1/27/20)

6:15 PM CST -- December 31, 2019 -- New Braunfels, Texas

Having just finished a wonderful dinner that Didi prepared, the adults at Diane and Stuart Pickle's house prepared to walk directly across the street to Lucy and Randy Carmichael's. So that the guys - Stu, Randy, Howie, Drew, and Chas - could watch the Texas Longhorns play the Utah Utes in the Alamo Bowl.

"Remember we are just over at the Carmichaels if you need anything," Didi said to Sarah, her niece who was babysitting for them this evening.

"No worries auntie," said Sarah, "the minis are perfectly safe with me."

"We will be back after the game," said Stuart.

"Wherever did you get that idea, dirt for dessert? Phil and Lil loved it." Betty DeVille said as they walked across the front yard. "What's in it?"

"Oh," said Charlotte, "it's just dry chocolate pudding mix and gummy worms, with chocolate chips and yogurt drops for the rocks."

"Ah, chocolate, the wonder drug," said Lucy.

"You heard the doctor," Didi said.

Randy was handing out bottles of cold 'Shiner Bock' to the guys as they sat on the comfy sofa in the den. The television announcers were introducing the starting lineups as the gals congregated around Lucy's breakfast table.

"Did you see that post on the top New Year Resolutions this year," asked Betty.

"No, what are they?" Asked Didi.

"Managing money better, eating healthier, being more active, losing weight, improving mental well-being, improving connections to other people and learning a new skill," read Betty.

"A man made that list," Charlotte said.

"Why do you say that?" Asked Betty.

"Because spending time with your wife rather than watching a football game is not in the top seven."

"We could do something about that," Lucy said flipping the hem of her dress up and showing some serious thigh.

"You know, Betty said, "the other day when you said that, I thought that you were kidding,".

"No, and I will even go first."

"What about Charles?" Didi asked, "he is unaccompanied."

"That is not a problem," Betty said.

"Really?"

"Trust me."

Although the breakfast room opened into the den, the guys did not notice as the women slowly left and went upstairs to the master bedroom. Lucy closed the door as they assembled, before going to the walk-in closet and opening a built-in drawer.

She returned holding a light peach colored semi-transparent negligee with a gauze cape.

"Damn girl," said Charlotte.

"Oh, that will look so nice against your chocolate-colored skin," said Didi.

"Why do you think I picked it?" Said Lucy, before returning to the closet and putting it on.

"Come on, get undressed. You guys can put your clothes on the bed," Lucy called from the closet as she dressed.

"My God," said Didi, looking at her friend. "It's even sexier than being naked."

"Do you have anything for me?" asked Betty.

"Of course I do. How many times have I told you that beautiful women's bodies come in all shapes and sizes." Lucy said, returning from the closet with a flame red negligee that looked as if it would fit.

"Here," she said to Didi and Charlotte handing them each one.

"Black, wow," said Charlotte.

"For my hunting pantheress," said Lucy.

"Oh, Didi, that emerald green is simply amazing with your red hair," said Betty.

"Yeah, say Lucy, you know if this whole doctoring gig doesn't work out, you could always get a job as a wardrobe consultant," said Charlotte.

"You should run our company, Charlotte," said Didi, "and we could sell 'Je suis à toi' negligees at the Java Lava."

"Didi, if you've thought about it that much, maybe you should actually do it," said Lucy, "give it a shot."

"Cool, and I'll just run the lingerie parties," Charlotte said as they walked downstairs to the den wearing their new garments.

"What is the score?" A radiant Lucy clad in a see-through peach negligee asked Randy, who was sitting on the edge of the sofa concentrating on the game.

"Three to nothing Longhorns, dear," he said without looking up.

"Would you like another beer," an expectant Charlotte clad in a very sexy black negligee asked Drew.

"Sure, dear, that would be great."

"Stu?" Asked Didi.

"Uh-huh..."

"Charlotte and I are going to put on a lezzie show in the kitchen, would you and Drew like to watch us."

"Just a minute, Didi," said Stu. "They're in the red-zone."

"Howie," said Betty.

"Yes my dear..."

"Charles here is all alone..."

"Uh-huh..."

"And he is our friend..."

"Uh-huh..."

"So, would it be okay if I fucked him on the sofa there right next to you?"

"First and goal from the five," said Howard, not to Betty - to the guys.

Hearing his name and... Well... What did he hear... Chas looked at Betty for the first time since she came back downstairs.

"Oh my," he said softly, "you're beautiful.

"Randy," Lucy said, "would you like to fuck Didi? I've told her all about 'your specialty. What a terrific sword you have and how you use it.'

"Uh-yeah—What, hon?"

"Got your attention at last I see," said Lucy."

"Are you..." He was going to say kidding, but seeing his wife in that sheer peach nightie and Didi in green and Charlotte...

"It's okay Randy, you may fuck her. She wants you, don't you Didi."

"Would you please fuck me Randy?" Didi asked softly in her sexiest voice.

"Meanwhile Charlotte and I are going to munch one another on the rug in front of the television, okay," said Lucy.

A moment later Stu tapped his brother on the arm and pointed to the rug in the den where his wife Charlotte had her face buried in Lucy's twat -- and was eating away.

"Do you like this outfit Chas," said Betty, removing the cape seductively, "maybe we could wear these at the Java Lava."

"You look terrific, Betty, but I don't think the customers would want to see me in something like that."

"Really?"

"I'm not really built for a—"

"No, silly. Did you mean the first part."

"You're absolutely gorgeous Betty, inside and out," said Chas.

"So, get your pants off and fuck me."

"I'm going to fuck Chas now, okay Howie," Betty said.

"Okay," said Howard who was not really listening.

Chas removed his trousers and boxers and Betty guided him into her. It felt so nice, Chas thought, it had been a long time and Betty was warm and wet and inviting and...

"Betty?" said Howie in a questioning tone, finally looking at her.

"You said it was okay, Howard."

"Should I—" said Chas.

"No, please keep fucking me," Betty said looking at Howard, "I'll give him head."