All Comments on 'New Years Eve Dare'

by lustfuldesires

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
seadaddyseadaddyover 17 years ago
Oh Dear....

This reads more like the "what I did on my holidays" essays I used to have to write as a kid at school rather than a piece of erotica. There are far too many typo's (try wonder instead of wander and pleas instead of please in the contexts you were describing, to name but two). If you are going to submit another story, please get someone to proof read it for you first.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Celebrate.

A different kind of New Year's Eve celebration. Mandy and Steve play truth or dare with another couple with perdictable results. Good erotic fun. Enjoyable Read.

N

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Utterly stupid

To be mentally manipulated by your "friends" (who runn off at the first sign of trouble) to commit an act than get you arrested and booked. To feel it is "to late to do anything about it", how about saying no it is against the law and could be used to keep me from getting into college or getting a job I may one day want. No she does what she is told, get taken to jail nude as her clothes went off with the car, the allowed to go home by the good nature of one of the police. HOpe that cop never wants to be repaid for his help. Nor the other cops and the store manager for what they know. It really is easy to tell which younger people are growing up and mature, and which are really maturing at all, isnt it. In this case, all four are not mentally near as old as their bodies are, say maybe a mental age of 4 or 5 perhaps?

DiannahDiannahover 12 years ago
Sorry

A good story idea, but it needs to be proofread better. The grammatical mistakes were just too much to allow me to enjoy the story. I'm sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous