New Years Eve, Final Fantasy

Story Info
An older slut wife celebrates NYE with new found friends.
3.7k words
3.98
20.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,326 Followers

Author's note: First, I'd like to thank all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors, you're still keeping me in the top 20 most followed. I now have almost 10,000 followers, and growing, and I'm in the top 30 most favorited. I appreciate all your comments and feedback. I read them all.

Please keep ranking, following, and commenting on my stories. I appreciate all of you. Feel free to send me feedback. I respond to everyone with a valid email address.

Please check out my profile for basic questions about me and to check out my other stories.

======================

This story will be different from a lot of my others. I mostly like to write about women under 50 becoming complete sluts overnight. Maybe because I wish I'd had the courage. Most of the time it's with their husbands approval.

For me, becoming a slut was a more gradual experience. You should read my profile and my story 'My experiences in swinging' to learn more and get some context for this story.

Some names and places have been changed to protect the slutty.

==============

I am now 60. My husband started encouraging me to be a slut when we first met. I was 38. It wasn't hard convincing me.

At 60 my body is no longer what it used to be. This is about a real woman with a real body. I hope older women will read this story and realize they've still got 'it'.

I was married to my high school boyfriend. He became violent and a drug addict. I was divorced at 22 Truthfully, after that, I was an easy lay. I pretty much fucked every guy I dated, most on the first date. It wasn't as many as you're imagining. I liked sex and had a high sex drive. I was so sexual that my current husband could make me cum just rubbing his cock on my nipples. That scared lots of guys. I had a boyfriend for 11 years. It scared him. He was a pothead and irresponsible but I kind of convinced myself I loved him but I really just wanted a baby. We separated when my daughter was 7

When I was divorced I started reading porn. My fantasies involved bisexual experiences and being group fucked. I read a story in Penthouse letters when I was about 23. It was about a woman on a boat trip with her husband and his friends. You get the idea. It's still one of my favorite stories to masturabate to. I still read Literotica. As you can guess I like Loving Wives and the Group Sex categories.

My husband and I were swingers for years. Sexually I've done almost all my fantasies. I've been with women. I've had my husband give me away and hold my legs open as I got fucked. I've had two men at a time on several occasions. I've been spit roasted and DPed.

For those worried about my husband you should know that I have held the legs of women open so he can fuck them. I've straddled a woman's face while he fucked her and he and I made out. I've been side by side with another woman, on our knees, on a bed, chests to the mattress, asses up, while he was behind us and took turns fucking us. So he did ok too.

One night I fucked six men, including my husband, four were at the same time. Two were after. We were at a swingers party. They had a masseuse giving "sensual massages." I was getting bored just talking to people so I told my husband, loudly, "I'm getting a massage."

I was wearing a dress, a bra and panties and boots. As I walked towards the masseuse I pulled my dress up over my head. It felt very hot pulling off my dress as people watched me walk across the room. I actually felt empowered. I removed my bra and got on the table in my panties and boots. Besides the masseuse there were four men standing around the table talking to him. Obviously his friends.

As I lay down the masseuse's wife walked by and said, "I need a big strong cock."

I said to her, "have you met my husband?"

I didn't really watch, but he told me later they went to a couch and fucked.

The masseuse started the massage. He removed my boots. He was naked as he massaged me. He told me the secret to a sensual massage is not really doing anything sexual, but teasing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it definitely made me horny.

His friends were standing around the table, they were all naked. At one point I opened my eyes and saw one of them was hard. Truthfully, when I'm horny, I'll take almost anyone's cock. I told you, I'm a slut.

I reached out and started stroking his cock. That was the start of a four man gang bang. At some point someone removed my panties. You can imagine the rest. To me, the high point was hearing, while I was being fucked, "I get to fuck her next." Yes I came several times. I still masturbate to that moment.

After that I fucked another man while my husband fucked the man's wife and then I fucked my husband. So, six men.

When I was 53 my mom got sick and we had to take care of her. We kind of fell out of the lifestyle. I was depressed for a while and put on almost 60 lbs. I'm 5' tall so that's a tremendous amount of weight. About 18 months ago I got discouraged with trying to lose weight. I had surgery and went on a strict diet. With the help of my husband, he does most of the cooking, I've lost 55 lbs so far. Along with that come the body changes that go with losing that much weight at my age. I qualify for an insurance paid tummy tuck and I'm having it done in a few months.

I also let my hair go naturally gray. It's still thick and down past the middle of my back, but it is gray.

With my depression I also lost a lot of my sex drive. I'm working on getting it back. Don't get me wrong, when my husband pulls out his cock, I'm on my knees or back to take it. I still love my husband, I still love sex with him, I still masturabate to stories, and I rarely say no, but I rarely initiate sex these days.

This story is about New Year's Eve.

My husband manages our schedule. He plans our dates and our vacations. This year we were looking for something to do NYE. After some research my husband decided we were going to Atlantic City. He made reservations at a nice hotel casino and bought us NYE tickets for a dueling piano bar. The reservation came with a table for 4, a bottle of top shelf anything, and mixers. What we didn't realize was that there was a glitch in the credit card reservation process and we accidentally booked two tables.

I'm 60, I don't feel as sexy as I was. My husband still finds me extremely sexy. He insisted I buy a sexy dress for NYE. He also hinted that I get a new bra and panties set. Like I said, my sex drive is down, so I really wasn't feeling it, but I do like to make my husband happy.

I found a red wrap dress that was perfect for NYE. It tied at my hip, came down a little below my knees in the back, and split to above my knees in the front, further when I sat down.

It crossed across my chest way too low. You could see my entire bra. My husband and I negotiated where I would pin it. I agreed to show a bit of bra and a little cleavage. I'm 60, my tits aren't what they used to be, but a good bra can do wonders.

I bought a new bra and panty set, black with tiny blue flowers. With cute lace trim and matching bikini panties.

When I was trying it on my husband said, "that dress makes me think of a fantasy of you getting gang fucked by a bunch of men New Year's Eve.."

He's told me this fantasy before. Mainly because he didn't get to watch the first time because he was getting fucked. I just made a scoffing noise.

We headed out on the 30th. I had no idea what any plans were. We reached the hotel/casino about 4:00 and checked in. The room was nothing spectacular but nice. It had a bed, a chair, a mini bar, a bureau, and a desk. We decided to take a nap and go get dinner around 7.

We got up, got dressed and headed to the buffet. It was a night out at a casino so I'd brought mostly dresses. Nothing too sexy but a dress. They sat us and we went to get our food.

As we got our food my husband, who is always outgoing, struck up a conversation with a handsome man standing next to him. The guy looked in his 40s. Mostly I prefer big men, small women. Since I'm 5' tall, a big man is anyone over 5' 10". This guy was taller.

The conversation was just small talk. It ended quickly, we got our food, and we went back to our table. Being away from home and letting my husband manage everything put me in a great mood.

We don't gamble so after dinner we went looking for a bar we could dance at. Walking through the casino we saw the guy my husband chatted with. We waved and continued our search. We finally found one, we danced and around midnight we headed back to our room and to sleep. I was relaxed and having fun. Yes, we fucked.

The next morning my husband woke me at 10. He had made arrangements for a couples massage at the hotel spa. This was super sweet as my husband doesn't really like massages but knows I'm a massage whore. He books them for me all the time.

My masseuse was male. My husband requested it. The one he books at home is female and we use her because she's a friend but he knows I like a strong massage and booked a man.

He was right. I really enjoyed the massage, it totally relaxed me. He didn't seem to mind his. Afterwards, we headed for lunch, we toured the casinos, and then back to our room for a nap.

We sleep naked and when we were in bed my husband kissed me and grabbed my ass. We ended up having sex before falling asleep.

We had dinner reservations for 7:30. We walked around exploring for a while then went to our room to shower and dress for dinner.

We finished dinner around 8:45. We walked to the bar to check in. When we got there we found out about the two tables. We tried to cancel one but there were no refunds on NYE reservations. So here we were, NYE, with two tables, two bottles, and six empty seats.

Since it was NYE and we decided we were not going to fret about it. The music started and we were having fun. About half an hour later the guy from the buffet comes in with four other men. The club was still selling standing room tickets at the door.

I saw them come in but didn't think anything of it. After a while my husband went to the restroom. On his way back he stopped and talked to the guy. I saw him gesturing towards our tables. He came back and asked if I minded if they joined us. I didn't, after all we had six empty seats. He beckoned them over.

They all introduced themselves but truthfully I didn't, and still don't, remember their names.

I don't remember exact conversations so any quotes I have here are approximations.

I can say that the conversation was nice and maybe a bit flirty. I was feeling good, and drinking, I like to flirt when I drink. In the right circumstances I tend to take my clothes off when I'm drunk.

At midnight I kissed my husband. The other guys watched. I offered to kiss them all a happy new year. They all got a peck on the lips.

The bar was open for another hour. One of the guys asked if we smoked weed. I told him I did but my husband didn't. They asked if I wanted to, I looked at my husband, he shrugged his shoulders, I said, "why not?"

Yes, the hotel had a no smoking policy, but we didn't even consider it.

We headed up to their room. The room we ended up in was like ours. A bed and a chair were the only places to sit. My husband took the chair, I ended up on the bed with the five guys. They got out a vape and we all passed it around.

I was feeling no pain, and although I didn't really think about it, horny. My husband's fantasy came to mind.

By this time I'd been in heels for hours and my feet started to hurt. I said something, took a shoe off, and started massaging that foot.

"Would you like a foot massage," said our friend.

He and I looked at my husband. He shrugged his shoulders so I said, "Sounds good."

The guy got down on the floor and started massaging my foot. I'm sure I made a moaning noise.

"Feel good?" He asked.

"Uh huh," I told him.

He took off my other shoe and started to massage my other foot. I moaned again. I'm pretty sure he was looking up my dress.

"Well, seems like you're enjoying it," he said.

Ok, now here's where it started.

"I love massages," I said. Then I said in a flirty voice, "my husband calls me a massage whore."

One of the other guys said, "Would you like me to do your shoulders?"

I twisted my back to him and said, "sure." He looked at my husband and getting no objection started rubbing my shoulders.

I now had these two men massaging my feet and shoulders. I was starting to get really horny.

As I was being massaged I made moaning and 'Mmm' sounds.

The guys started exploring. The guy doing my feet started rubbing my calves, getting no response from me, except for moaning, he rubbed from my feet to my knees.

The guy on my shoulders was also doing my back and, getting no resistance, he rubbed the top part of my chest almost to my tits.

I don't know why, but I stopped the guys for a second, I reached back, unhooked my bra and pulled it out through my sleeve, then I laid down on the bed on my stomach. The guys started massaging me again.

I know I made more moaning and "Mmmm" sounds.

I felt the guy doing my legs push my dress up and start massaging my thighs. He met no resistance. He rubbed me from foot to the bottom of my ass cheeks. Again, getting no resistance he got adventurous and started rubbing the bottom of my ass cheeks where they weren't covered by my panties. I knew my dress was pushed up so that they could see my panties. I enjoyed the thought.

The guy who was massaging my back was kneeling on the bed by my head. I could see his cock was hard in his pants and could see its shape down his pants leg. I reached out and started rubbing it through his pants.

I have no idea what my husband was doing, I couldn't see him, but he wasn't objecting.

As I did that, the foot guy started rubbing my ass on top of my panties. He also started rubbing my pussy through my panties. He was only met with moans and wet panties from me.

The guy rubbing my ass started pulling my panties off me. I lifted my hips to help him. As he did that, back guy had pulled out his cock. I continued stroking it and guided it to my mouth.

Meanwhile, foot guy had his fingers in my pussy. I think I came. I'm not sure. I don't really remember. He pulled his fingers out of me and put a pillow under my hips. I raised my hips to help him. Then he started fucking me, I briefly worried about if he had a condom, but then realized my husband would never let me get fucked without a condom.

At some point they rolled me on my back. I looked around, my husband was still in the chair, all five guys had their cocks out. The guy who fucked me was wearing a condom.

Someone undid my dress and opened it up. I felt self conscious about my 60 year old body but, like most women, my body looks much better lying on my back. They were obviously not turned off by my body.

Another guy took foot guys place, put a condom on and started fucking me. I just kept moaning and Mmmmming.

Somewhere I lost the dress. The guys all took turns fucking me, pushing me into different positions, and having me suck them. There was barely a moment I didn't have a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time. I came numerous times.

I was getting tired, I looked over and my husband got up. The guy fucking me moved out of the way and my husband started fucking me.

"Cum on her," he told the guys. She's always wanted to be a cumslut. "Don't you babe?" He continued.

The dialogue went kinda like this.

"Uh huh," I agreed.

"Do you want their cum?" He asked

"Yes,"

This line I know he said, "are you my little cumslut?"

I came while I moaned, "yes."

"Can I cum on her face?" one guy asked.

My husband said, "yes."

Some of the guys kneeled around me and were jacking off. They started to cum. Not all at once of course. As each of them did they sprayed their load in my hair, on my face, tits, and belly. I know I came again.

I started rubbing the cum into my skin.

Still fucking me my husband asked, "is that what you wanted?"

"Yes," I said.

He knew, the one fantasy I had never fulfilled, was being a cumslut, having a bunch of guys cum on me.

He fucked me a bit longer, then pulled out of me and came on my belly and pussy.

I looked around the room. Five strangers with soft cocks out.

"I need to go to bed," I said.

One of the guys brought me a wet washcloth and helped me clean up.

I tied my dress closed. My husband picked up my underwear and shoes. We said goodbye and headed to our room. I undressed and we climbed into bed.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Fantastic," I replied and fell asleep.

We slept late the next day. I woke up sticky with cum crusted on me. I liked the way it felt, it made me wet again, but this is reality and I went to take a shower.

We got brunch, went back to our room, fucked, and took a nap.

We hung around the city looking for bars with music in the casinos.

The next day we drove home.

At one point my husband asked me if I had a happy new year.

I laughed and told him I did.

Well that's pretty much it. At 60, I fulfilled my final fantasy. I doubt we'll ever do anything else, but you never know, and I have fond memories of all the stuff we did.

I know I'm going to get tons of negative comments so, just so you "marriage is doomed" folks know, we've been married over 20 years. I am totally in love with him and find him sexier as we get older. Second marriage for both of us. We were swingers, not an open marriage, we never did anything unless the other one was present. I admit I did cheat once in one of the relationships I was in. I broke up with him right after, but neither my husband or I had extramarital sex in our first marriages. Neither of us have ever had an STD. My husband has fucked more women than I have men. Since we've met I never fucked anyone without his permission. He's always said it was like having his own personal porn star and I liked being his.

Our children and grandchildren live nearby and we see them all the time. Our children suspect we were swingers but it never had an effect on our relationships. We are well known, respected, and have held leadership roles in our community and our children have as well.

I am a professional woman well respected at my job.

For you naysayers, if you're married, remember the top women's fantasies include being dominated, sex with strangers, and group sex, among others. If this makes you angry, no wonder your woman left you or cheated on you.

I know, it's not your wife who has those fantasies, it's only other people's wives who feel this way. Actually, it is your wife who has these fantasies and she doesn't trust you enough to tell you.

Ladies, I'd love to hear from you about this story, your fantasies, and what you do, dont, or didn't tell your husband or ex.

======================

Please rate my story, leave comments, and send feedback. If you want to ask a question in a comment, and get a response, follow the question with, "please answer." I will respond within a day in the comments. I also respond to all feedback with a valid email address. If you didn't get it, check your spam.

Please follow me and check out my other stories.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,326 Followers