All Comments on 'New Years Eve, Final Fantasy'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Keep on truckin' !

5

francemanfranceman4 months ago

It reminds me of all those stories where a stranger suddenly tells you what to do (take revenge, make up, leave, forgive, go out ......) because he did the opposite and became unhappy. Without knowing the partners, without knowing their behavior, without knowing the context...........but he knows better.

Author, psychologist, marriage counselor..........

It's so wonderful, it's all in one.

Of course it's the only and best solution for marriage.

And it even prevents cancer.

Yes. I swear.

Too good. I love it.

djripdjrip4 months ago

Can't go wrong with a good massage!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen4 months ago

A very nice, honest account from someone who is experienced and isn't going to let age get in the way of desire. I hope I'm still as active when I reach 60, which given that it's now 2024, isn't all that far away! My cuckold and I have been married for over 30 years, and we started out as swingers too. These days, he only gets to do clean up (and fluffing if he's lucky.) Your lifestyle is admirable. Keep on keeping on!

davp6255davp62554 months ago

Hey good on ya for still having fun. There's an old saying, "you get a better tune out of an older fiddle, just listen to a Stradivarius!" Give me a mature body any day over those stick figures that are little more than a cloths rack.

At 69 yrs I'm around 5'8' and a little over 190lbs It is my intent to grow old rather disgracefully. Most of the time I/ still think like I did when I was under 25 it's just that i need a bit of chemical help to keep it up now.

BTW I love your stories

Keep on writing and Fucking

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz4 months ago

I love your horny lustful never-say-die spirit and the way you express it!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SexyShelSexyShel4 months ago

I have quoted a bit of your story below, but changed the bit about how long of being married to reflect our length of time. Other than that one change the quote describes us perfectly. I am in the same age group as yourself now.

We have been swinging for best part of 25 years, we started off with softswap, couples only, then a series of single female partners, then I discovered how much I like being a "Hotwife", but even now, my husband is always with me and the other guy (only had one extra per time, up to now). He likes to watch me being pleasured and then will join in so that I have two men pleasuring me. I do like the feeling of being fucked, but not that interested in oral sex, whereas my husband loves blowjobs from females but isn't too interested in penetrating them. Works for us.

I have posted a few stories about our experiences in the lifestyle and would love your views on them if you get the chance to read them, please answer.

"I know I'm going to get tons of negative comments so, just so you "marriage is doomed" folks know, we've been married over 35 years. I am totally in love with him and find him sexier as we get older. Second marriage for both of us. We were swingers, not an open marriage, we never did anything unless the other one was present. I admit I did cheat once in one of the relationships I was in. I broke up with him right after, but neither my husband or I had extramarital sex in our first marriages. Neither of us have ever had an STD. My husband has fucked more women than I have men. Since we've met I never fucked anyone without his permission. He's always said it was like having his own personal porn star and I liked being his.

Our children and grandchildren live nearby and we see them all the time. Our children suspect we were swingers but it never had an effect on our relationships. We are well known, respected, and have held leadership roles in our community and our children have as well."

Great story !! Shel.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Damn. I think I love you.

Great story

ImstillfunImstillfun4 months agoAuthor

Hi Shel. I sent you some feedback. But I want to thank you for being a fan all these years. I’ve read your comments before and my husband and I have read your stories, seen your profile pic and enjoyed them.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Lovely story, I'm 69 now and have been a cum slut all my life. I've always been careful, well sometimes. Luckily no STD's, but I prefer bareback.

We still enjoy group sex, it's amazing how many young guys like fucking an old cunt

VincepetroneVincepetrone4 months ago

I love that you and your Hubble have such a solid relationship.

skindiver71skindiver714 months ago

Love the fresh perspective. So relatable and encouraging as we passed 50 a few years back. Menopause has been hard on my wife but glad to see their could be light at the end of the tunnel. Your character build up is always excellent which is why I always keep cumming back to your stories:-) I can't count how many times I have rubbed one off to "Cabins in the Snow", "The boys next door"... Keep it up as your keeping mine up:-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would any sane man want to stay married to a gang bang whore? Your husband must be severely mentally challenged. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, written in a somewhat clinical tone though, I thought it had some good detailing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have a long and storied (pun intended) career and are still living up to your monicker. So well done. Thank you. I hope they’ll be more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would be good if the wife realized she was married to a sissy wimp cuck and she was nothing but a cheating skank slut. Hubby is such a bitch they should have bent him over and given him what he secretly wants. Now, he'd be an idiot to touch this whore again, unless he enjoyed getting several STI's the bitch picked up while fucking five complete strangers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

I liked it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey who cares what anyone thinks you got what you wanted is all that counts

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stoped at 60 years old!!!!

Geriatric sex, yuck!!!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A seasoned sled slides smoother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Every comment is praise, except one. Really? Tags said it all. Moving on.

uboat1uboat14 months ago

I’m a 63 yo MWM and I can relate to your story. I enjoyed it immensely. My only complaint is it was too short.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you! Two new stories in just a few weeks. I LOVED that this was a true one!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

I love this character... and she rings true. If there were more people like her, the world would be less uptight... and a far better place.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

Great story. As another said, the writing is a little clinical, but that helps keep it short and to the point.

5.

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl944 months ago

Another five-star excellent read from ImStillFun. Thank you for pushing out another one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm hopeful it won't be your "final" fantasy! Well done and hot.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise4 months ago

I/ we love your writing and your honesty I have had a conversation with you before and have taken everything you said and applied it to my relationship with my wife and we believe what you say when you mentioned about every woman fantasizes about other men and some act on it like you and hubby have. We love how you are so devoted to hubby and only play when he says it's ok and you play together, now that is love respect for each others sex drive and how hubby and you have been swinger not Cuck crap thankyou

Darren

MrSirManMrSirMan4 months ago

Really Anon? You couldn’t connect the dots from the “gangbang” tag to the “wife” tag? Maybe this reading level is a bit advanced for some. Lol, it’s labeled just fine with plenty of warning!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21104 months ago

If I have any regrets it is that I didn’t approach my wife about this lifestyle. Each time I tried to talk with her about sex she became vague stating that she likes sex fine and leave it there. I believe she was afraid to talk about her desires because of the pressure religion and society force on women. I also think she may have been afraid of my reaction, so I never broached subject of swinging. Now we are in our 70’s and afraid that ship has sailed. Big regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for this and all the other great stories. I’ll be 80 years old in a couple of months and honestly have gone from lots of sex during my life. It has slowed down unfortunately, not from a lack of want more just availability. But my point is your stories have given me an incredible you pleasure. Thank you. I have read all but a couple so far., keep them coming please. Russ

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Good tale that has the ring of authenticity. Had to give you 4 stars for that, despite the cattiness at the end. Authors need to have thick skin, and completely ignore the naysayers. The 60 lb weight gain must have been hell, congrats on losing it! I hope you werent left with too much of that wrinkly skin that sometimes happens with a large weight loss.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

Whenever I hear older women talk about their body image, I tell them they underestimate themselves. I'm in my sixties and there are several women friends in my age group, that I find very attractive. Real women with real bodies. As well, there's more to a person than their body. Many factors create attraction.

Glad you and your husband got what you desired. I envy you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yup! Sissy cuck central for comments that are in love with this steaming pile of shit!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

Good morning, my dear. I've loved your stories for some time now, and my wife of over 53 years has just read this one and gives it a huge thumbs up. At 76, she's a bit reluctant to do much of as anything with anyone but me, but she certainly enjoyed this story.

Jeff & Deb

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't worry about the haters. Refreshing to have a dose of reality with body image and age. For Imstillfun, the sex was more clinical than usual, but it did move the story along quickly. I prefer her heated descriptions, however ;)

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa3 months ago

Yes you are still fun. You are able to capture the essence of the moment and keep us readers engaged. Don’t stop sharing with us, you truly are one of the best authors here.

1983ctm1983ctm3 months ago

Such a great story. There are so many stories here that are so over the top that they lose something. It's nice to read a story that may of actually happened. Hope for more to come from you, as all your stories are great

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

I am 37 I have a beautiful online lover of 60, she is so wonderful and loving, so mature, yet so young at heart, an hour with her in a chat room gives me wonderful warm feeling. Lots of people think women of 60 are past their sell by date, I can assure you that so not true. This story backs up everything that I am saying 5*.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts3 months ago

Sorry to say this story left me cold, as I found nothing exciting about any of this birthday weekend away. It was very course and frankly very un-sexy such a pity after being a longtime follower of the author.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I'm 73 and still active. 60 doesn't mean you are dead.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Just the usual vile, trashy women screwing vile, trashy men constantly. I believe Ray meant to say coarse, and that’s the damn truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Share those "fond memories" please! More true stories!

KY XtianKY Xtian22 days ago

You've been one of my favorite authors for several years. Thank you for sharing you and your husband's backstory, it was quite insightful and entertaining, the type of story that's quite appealing to my interests. I enjoy hearing and reading from people who are willing to openly discuss their thoughts and what they've done. This was a nice story, and while I didn't get off on it while reading, it's going to be one of those stories that I think about from time to time, in addition to my own stories and experiences. Keep on loving, keep on fucking, and keep writing about it. This is why you're one of the top writers here.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

"My masseuse was male. My husband requested it."

No. Just no. By definition, there is no such thing.

A masseur is male, a masseuse is female - much like a fiancé is male, a fiancée is female. Same pattern for blond (m) / blonde (f), brunet (m) / brunette (f), divorcé (m) / divorcée (f), waiter (m) / waitress (f) and a few others.

laulem063laulem0639 days ago

Although different still a brilliant erotic story by our fav author.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner7 days ago

Love that story !

… as an old guy myself … in my 80’s … my cock doesn’t stay hard anymore — BUT, I give the best mustache rides that there ever were! … my favorite women are all ‘ women of a certain age ‘ … they like it and I love it!

… keep posting, hoping to see more of your stories!

… … take care, stay safe. Levi Coldwater

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10326 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...