All Comments on 'New Year's Evolution'

by PiperHamlin

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
What a nice belated gift ...

... this sweet story is. I enjoyed it - and it’s twist - a lot. Thanks for this. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Weaponized cuckoldy?!"

Pipes, you really should use all ten of your tags for things like that. Your tags kill me. I do like your stories, but those tags are some of the best part of your stuff. The comments you make on your own stories are as well. My one suggestion is, on one story, make all the tags fun.

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Fun story

Great tags. 5*

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
I'm glad you found a competent editor at last.

Another nicely whimsical story from the Piper. I liked it, although I thought the violence was excessive. There's too much of that sort of thing in LW stories.

It's not a good idea to hit your brother, especially when he's stronger than you are.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So who the fuck is Helen in all that rambling mess?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This is 2019 and I really liked this story a lot!

This was clever and funny. It was well paced and well written. Thus far, the score does not reflect the quality of the story. I do hope " knowing how little disregard you had for that opinion?" was a joke! Good job! This comment should post sometime in 2019, hopefully.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

LOL, you gained a star just for the "fag cuck shit" line!

I don't know how I feel about this one. First, I was pissed off at his crazy family, then I was pissed off at the trick played on him, and I ended up wondering if this wasn't a flash, would it turn out that they weren't playing a trick on him, that his wife really WAS cheating on him, and the whole crazy family was in on it.

I guess I lean toward the trick theory, because how could April really think that Brian was gay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not funny

A really sick joke. Divorce the wife and find one who wouldn’t participate in this sick joke. Really sick walk away!

Johnnyusa

TnicollTnicollover 5 years ago
Well done!

I always enjoy your stories and hope you do many, many more! Happy New Year!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Well written! Still laughing!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Ugh!

Happy New Year!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was pretty funny

My family loves to pull this type of stuff. My car got "stolen" last Christmas while visiting family. It was returned two days later with a completely new sound system. I definitely love/hate my family, too.

edwusaedwusaover 5 years ago
Clever! Pretty funny, too. If you didn't like it ...

You must have taken it seriously! As some did! And what does that say ...?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
First comments on the comments of 2019!

"What a nice belated gift ...

... this sweet story is. I enjoyed it - and it’s twist - a lot. Thanks for this. 5*"

You are starting out my near year on a great note. My thanks to you as well,

"My one suggestion is, on one story, make all the tags fun."

Don't tempt me.

"Great tags. 5*"

Thanks for your comment and rating.

"I'm glad you found a competent editor at last."

I found a competent editor the first time the first time I looked for one. As you can see by the next comment, this story was not error-free. As always, I blame myself for any mistakes. After all, I'm the one that wrote them. I'm just thankful for the numerous ones that get caught.

"I liked it, although I thought the violence was excessive. There's too much of that sort of thing in LW stories."

If it helps, Dan's hand hurt for two weeks and he learned a valuable lesson about punching above one's weight.

"So who the fuck is Helen in all that rambling mess?"

Helen is Nancy. See, um... Helen is Nancy's middle name. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Also in my defense, I was drinking while writing this story. This is a cautionary tale about drinking and writing. It's not the first time I've made this type of mistake, and I have no idea why this is an issue with me. I appreciate you calling it to my attention.

Happy 2019!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 5 years ago
A very amusing story

I don't recall reading another one like it on this site. Funny use of the word "gobsmacked." And a great Star Trek eternal silence reference. Thank you. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ha

I was taking it seriously for a few paragraphs, wondering where Piper went. Then it started piling up and I realized you had done it again. Funny , fun little story for an otherwise abysmal day in LW.

qhml1qhml1over 5 years ago
Most of the time I like your stuff

This, I did not. I'm sure most thought it cute, and it probably was. Personally, I absolutely hate practical jokes. Right off the top of my head I can think of three friendships and one romantic relationship I walked away from over shit like this. It's never funny to the guy it happens to, even if he laughs about it later. I would never have had to worry about which house to spend Christmas at next year. It would be the house none of those assholes were anywhere near. Sorry, it's just me.

Still a good writer and I thank you for your stories,

Q

green117green117over 5 years ago
Well, since you asked...

"As I thought about it even more, I realized my parents must have felt the same way as well. Now that I thought about it, so would my parents."

Though I am as prone to such as everyone...

I got the twist about 1/3rd of the way in.... and the farce styling was very HDK. It seemed, however, a bit... unsettled as to progression. Is he a happy person? How much damage is remaining? Does he give up his revenge(likely not)? Why does he believe that nuance that no-one hears makes sound in the forest?

Being a smartass myself, I was a bit taken aback... a good thing, I guess.

Happy New Year - not sure that drinking is helping with the writing, at least long term (but good luck in any event!).

Green-something

(and NOW I read the tags... geez.)

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments - picking up with HDK

"Thus far, the score does not reflect the quality of the story."

I post in LW for the comments, not the ratings. There are some here that relish pointing out errors in my stories, and I perversely appreciate it. I do find that my ratings tend to move around a bit for the first month. After that, they mostly settle into into a place where the collective readership has decided where it should go. We'll see where this one is in a month.

"I do hope 'knowing how little disregard you had for that opinion?' was a joke!"

Yes... yes it was.

Fuck!

"First, I was pissed off at his crazy family, then I was pissed off at the trick played on him, and I ended up wondering if this wasn't a flash, would it turn out that they weren't playing a trick on him, that his wife really WAS cheating on him, and the whole crazy family was in on it."

Not even my own family is THAT crazy, and that's a pretty high bar to top.

"Divorce the wife and find one who wouldn’t participate in this sick joke."

He could do that, but Nancy is really good in bed.

"I always enjoy your stories and hope you do many, many more! Happy New Year!"

I have no plans to stop writing. I just wish I could write them faster. Happy New Year to you as well!

"Hilarious! Well written! Still laughing!"

I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Not every story does it for every reader, I'm glad this one found an appreciative audience.

"Ugh! Happy New Year!!!"

And to you as well!

"My family loves to pull this type of stuff. My car got "stolen" last Christmas while visiting family. It was returned two days later with a completely new sound system."

LOL. Ah family, what can you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humor

Should have been in another category and it would have received a higher vote. Critics here take things way too seriously.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Good Story

I have to admit that if HDK had posted this story I would have known what was going on! Still I can't be sure that someone did not take advantage of the opportunity

ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mildly funny

Some good parts and some not so good parts. I was surprised HDK didn't ask for a job at his card company. There were some extra people in there also. But since I dislike this kind of humor or intervention stuff I would be divorcing Nancy, taking all the liquid assets and moving out of the Country with no forwarding address. He needs a new family. THAT is the story I'd like you to write. Would they search for him or just shrug their collective shoulders and move on as if nothing had happened? Inquiring minds want to know.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments - picking up with edwusa.

"Clever! Pretty funny, too. If you didn't like it ... You must have taken it seriously! As some did! And what does that say ...?"

It seems no matter how far a writer goes over-the-top, some folks will still take things literally, which was actually a theme of the story.

"Funny use of the word 'gobsmacked.' And a great Star Trek eternal silence reference."

There's nothing more tedious than a bad episode of Star Trek. I always feel sad if a bad episode is someone's first episode.

"Funny and well done..."

And a Happy new Year to you!

"I was taking it seriously for a few paragraphs, wondering where Piper went"

Anybody taking anything I write seriously, should get therapy or medication.

"Most of the time I like your stuff"

I'll take it.

"Still a good writer and I thank you for your stories..."

As I thank you for yours. You were an author I read before I ever thought about publishing here. I'm glad you still continue to submit new stuff. Thanks for your feedback. Letting me know what specifically what you didn't like and why, is valuable to me.

Happy 2019 to you and yours.

green117green117over 5 years ago
@qhml

I don't think "practical joke" is the way to look at this - more "social intervention".

Note that the kids were messed up by his unmodulated snark.

Green-something

(I didn't think the story was "cute" - I had to stop in the middle, after I saw the twist coming, because I thought the protagonist wouldn't have what it took to recover from the intervention - in the story, his change of response to "I see what you are doing" was fast, I'm not sure I saw such insight in the character before this. I saw myself in the protagonist.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should've played it right back

Print off divorce documents & hire an escort to play his new love interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I enjoyed it, as well as the 3 voices in my head and the 7 personalities currently in residence.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Piper...

I have enjoyed all your work up to date... but this one. I read it on Sunday but decided to wait until Monday to comment. I have to agree with qhml1 when he wrote,'Right off the top of my head I can think of three friendships and one romantic relationship I walked away from over shit like this. It's never funny to the guy it happens to, even if he laughs about it later'. I love a practical and came from a family of one uper's and this went over the top.

You wrote, 'There are some here that relish pointing out errors in my stories, and I perversely appreciate it'. Please allow me to point out your biggest mistake, 'My resolution was, "I'm gonna get you sons of bitches, and I have a year to do it. Next Christmas is gonna be a blast."' You wrote early on that they spent every other holiday with the others parents, if so your protagonist would be planning out over pranking Nancy/Helen's family and his parents and brother would be non the wiser.

And whats a near year? 'You are starting out my near year on a great note. My thanks to you as well,'

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
5 stars from me

For portraying an absolutely idiot husband to match all the absolutely idiot wives often portrayed in this genre.

Well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If the genders were reversed this story would have been better received.

This story is the best recent example for the double standard that applies to expectations of a character. Danny refers to his sister-in-law as "No tits." There would be readers foaming at the mouth if a wife referred to her husband's brother as "Tiny Dick" for no better reason than she thought it was humorous.

The daughter in this story needed counseling, the son thought the mailman was his father and was distraught. Yet at the end of this story, cue the cries of, "He should get a whole new family!" If a mother had made the comments that affected the kids like that, the torches and pitchforks would be out for divorce. In these comments though, not one person has suggested the wife should've divorced the MC.

Instead some have commented the wife and family went too far in what amounted to a span of hours. It's treated as some sort of cruel April Fool's prank without a purpose despite the MC recognizing it as an intervention and despite the word "intervention" being one of the tags!

Had the genders been reversed, I have no doubt that many people would feel the husband had gotten an appropriate pound of flesh. I also have no doubt that some people would feel he didn't go far enough! Cue the cries of "years of disrespect," "those poor children," "she never took responsibility for her own actions," etc, etc.

PH's biggest mistake was not putting this in Humor & Satire because some people need that sort of help to recognize it, the same way Seinfeld needed a laugh track so some people would know it was a comedy.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments - picking up with green117

"As I thought about it even more, I realized my parents must have felt the same way as well. Now that I thought about it, so would my parents."

The pain... the pain.

"Happy New Year - not sure that drinking is helping with the writing, at least long term (but good luck in any event!)."

And to you as well! My New Year's resolution does not include not writing while drinking, although I may limit it to bathroom walls.

"Should have been in another category and it would have received a higher vote."

My first thought was to put it in Erotic Horror.

"Still I can't be sure that someone did not take advantage of the opportunity"

No one did. I'm the boss of my characters.

"I was surprised HDK didn't ask for a job at his card company. "

I really think that HDK should have his own line of greeting cards. I'd buy them and send them.

"I saw myself in the protagonist."

I may or may not have seen myself in the protagonist as well. That's as close I'm ever going to get to a confession.

"Print off divorce documents & hire an escort to play his new love interest."

Now that's an idea for another story!

"I enjoyed it, as well as the 3 voices in my head and the 7 personalities currently in residence."

I'm counting having reached 11 here, unless some of those are the same people. I'm going with 11 in my next press release.

"I have enjoyed all your work up to date... but this one."

I appreciate you telling me that as well as the times you've let me know you've liked a story I've written. I also appreciate you telling me why. Happy 2019!

"You wrote early on that they spent every other holiday with the others parents, if so your protagonist would be planning out over pranking Nancy/Helen's family and his parents and brother would be non the wiser."

Good catch. Fuck!

"Great story!"

Thanks for taking the time to comment and Happy 2019!

"5 stars from me

For portraying an absolutely idiot husband to match all the absolutely idiot wives often portrayed in this genre.

Well done, sir!"

You get me. And a happy new year to you, good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG...BEST. STORY. ON. LITEROTICA!

I love your style. I love the snarkiness. Clearly, you are an awesome writer, and clearly I need to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh!!!!

In Readers Digest this would have been good....on an erotica site, it was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HA, HA, HA,HA.....

I need tissue for my tears, ROTFLMAO.

AMerryman.

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
LOL

"Ginormous plotholes" had me spewing my coffee. Thanks for the laugh.

4*

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Not a fan of the tongue in cheek treatment

and the credibility of one's family putting on this ruse to change the sarcastic nature of the husband's personality is low. This failed to entertain.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments - picking up after justbobkc

"In these comments though, not one person has suggested the wife should've divorced the MC."

I know, right? Where's timriv when you really need him?

"PH's biggest mistake was not putting this in Humor & Satire..."

But nobody reads the stuff there! I want to quote your entire post, but I agree with a lot of it. Thanks for the long comment and Happy 2019!

"OMG...BEST. STORY. ON. LITEROTICA!"

BEST. COMMENT. ON. LITEROTICA!

"In Readers Digest this would have been good....on an erotica site, it was just plain stupid."

Reader's Digest rejected it. Something about "snatch full of cum,"... blah, blah, blah.

"I need tissue for my tears, ROTFLMAO."

Check that box off my bucket list, I made "AMerryman" cry tears of joy.

"'Ginormous plotholes' had me spewing my coffee."

I always love it when someone appreciates the tags. Thanks for your comment and Happy 2019!

"Not a fan of the tongue in cheek treatment and the credibility of one's family putting on this ruse to change the sarcastic nature of the husband's personality is low. This failed to entertain."

No one should read my stories with an expectation of credibility going in.

That closes out this chapter of "Comments on the Comments." To all who didn't comment but indicated their thoughts by either favoriting this story or rating accordingly as to their preferences, thank you and Happy 2019!

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Not sure

Yes maybe his sarcasm went too far but the joke wasn’t funny. The brother is lucky he didn’t put him in the hospital. He may have just gotten in his car and had divorce papers my Monday. Even after the joke was revealed I’d be pissed off and distrustful for months at least, the holiday would be over.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Note to dumbass

You kick the toughest man in the world in the balls and he will hurt and you will not. Second, wonder how funny they would have thought it if he walked out the door and didn't come back. Seriously stupid story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Man, those comments...

I get the inclinaison to feel sorry for Dan for what his family pulled on him - as a reader, you always want to feel empathy toward the MC...

Problem is, Dan's a dick. An unredeemable one too, if that ending tells anything.

I mean, I'm not going to go through all the shits he told every member of his clan (what he said to his children... that's just reprehensible), but take the thought bubble he had about his mom... what kind of sociopath think about his mom this way!? What kind of diseased brain can formulate such 'sarcastic' comments about its own mother?

... And you feel like anyone should feel sorry for that jackass?

I have no idea why Nancy hasn't divorced his ass by then (he must be good in bed), but I can totally back her and the rest of their clan for pulling this prank on him as the next best solution. Sure, he seems to have learn nothing, but, at least, this time around, they got their pound of flesh. I would have felt another type of way if Dan was a decent bloke... but 'not at all the case here, isn't it?

Not as funny as some claim it is, but still a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
he was an asshole

they were cruel scum.

like...men have killed other men for claiming to fuck their wife. no evidence needed.

if it was my own brother, i'd have hit him with a pipe. no way am i going to fight him with my bare hands.

my old man used to tell me after he passed his prime: "fight you?! hah, i'm too old. i'll just hire someone to do it for me."

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years agoAuthor
@MightyHorny

Spot on. I agree with everything you wrote except your last line.

This story IS fucking hilarious.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Not an intervention

I failed to see this as an intervention. I saw it as a deliberate assault followed by a BS justification. The magnitude of their offense is at the top of the scale.

I especially could not believe how much disrespect and lack of support his wife Nancy provided. Her rationale was terrible. She didn't even deny the accusation. The trust Dan had for Nancy took a dramatic drop.

You don't solve problems like this by getting the entire family, including the spouse, to gang up on a person. This just sets up ever increasing rounds of retaliation and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
His solution is simple

Never speak to any of them again beyond "Please pass the salt."

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Could have gotten ugly

Wonder how they would have felt about their “intervention” if his reaction had been to shove a kitchen knife through his brother’s ribs. Dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NICE.

Loved this little story, funniest thing for me were the comments from readers that seemed to totally miss the humour, just 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely Could Have Gotten Ugly

I scrolled down through the comments and stopped at Qhml1's, I've read many of his stories and enjoyed every one. Happily I still have more to go. Since I like his work so much I was pleased to see that I agree with every word of his comment. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I shared the story and comments with my wife.

She was doubled over. We both agreed the protagonist was an asshole. The people defending him left my wife in stitches. Thanks Piper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is my favourite New Year's story of all time

Happy New Year!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Nope

Not going to do it - I can't just keep praising every story as I go through your work. I'd start to look like a fanboy.

So... Horrible story, hated every word, nothing at all funny, they should have all been blown away by the bomb in the christmas pudding. And then he should have just fucked just the mailman, just to get just revenge.

As always, a complete delight.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
Uh-Oh

I better be more careful with my sarcasm. Thanks for the lesson

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Just No

No one enjoys being the butt of a joke. I would never spend another minute with any of them.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Reading comprehension is clearly not a strong point with many of the commenters. While some have legitimate reasons to dislike the story, many simply don't "get it."

Piper, I appreciate your sense of humor in both the story and your comments.(pls note the comma for your future punctuation efforts - it is used to separate sentence from proper name for clarity)

Great story, you definitely "got me" with your misdirection.

Keep 'em comin'.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You did it again you bastard! I was half way down the kill them all in revenge then, BAM, you turned me upside down. Great read - 5*

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
nobody likes to be made the fool

They all knew he was saying things with sarcasm. Maybe they didn't like it, but it was no cause to make him look like the fool in front of everyone.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Again

Fuck'em all. I'm gone.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Not a good joke...

I’d do a joke back and see how they like it

3/5

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

it was everything and nothing, the writing was too quick for me and was difficult to keep up with ,too many missing relevant words.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The protagonist was someone that hurt people with his comments. The actions of his family and friends amounted to an intervention. Some people got it, some didn't. The fact that everyone didn't get it lays at the feet of the author. I clearly missed the mark for everyone. For those that got it, you get me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What they did is not funny. If his first thought was reaching for a weapon instead of using his fist, this will be a crime story.

Like the saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones,' admitting that she is cheating is also admitting that she's committing the action, not just words. Husband hurt them with words, so use that against him. Making him believe they're acting on it will hurt differently than a hurtful insult.

The way this husband is characterized, he might not wait for next Christmas to file. And I won't blame him even if he's an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very funny and nicely done.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. You get me.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Top Class writing.

5/5

Humorous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

green117green117almost 2 years ago
I will say

that this story seems to have spawned a newish meme on LW - "A practical joke is adequate cause for divorce and revenge".

Such power!

Green-something

(do I do practical jokes? no - they seem juvenile to me. Are they somehow symptomatic of a lack of respect? Maybe - it does appear to require "tricking" someone, which assumes credulity. Is credulity bad? Not necessarily - trusting your lover avoids a lot of problems. Trusting certain politicians and other psychopaths not so much. Simple, yes? Just avoid people who would trick you. So- maybe divorce, but probably not revenge - revenge gives too much power to someone else.)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Cute, but that really is not a joke I'd recommend. People get hurt even when it's a joke and that one would hang around in a lot of families.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Again, how funny would it have been if he stuck the butcher knife in his brother’s ribs or punched his wife or left to find a hooker?

There’s no coming back from that joke.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Must be well written since it makes me want to fuck up his family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow harsh family. The story was meant to.be tongue in cheek, but in real life would probably end up horribly.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

Much better than MichaelFitzgerald's piece. This one was more open about the lesson learned. Fitzgerald story confused the lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty funny but yeah in real life that could have ended really badly. As in violence, mental breakdown or worse.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter12 months ago

Sorry, but just not funny at all and potentially dangerous. it just seemed so mean spirited I found nothing to laugh at or even draw a smile. I’d just divorce the hateful bitch and walk away from the family.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

God, this is one of the funnier ones I've read in a while. Great job

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld11 months ago

Divorce the bitch, distance self from family.

MidwaymackMidwaymack9 months ago

I have often been amazed by some of the comments I read on Literotica, but the comments on this story have been truly impressive. When these people see a Roadrunner cartoon, do they want to write a comment warning us that in "real life", running off a cliff can be quite dangerous? Or explaining to us that you cannot actually hang in the air without dropping if you just don't look down? Do they think the authors tag of "ginormous plotholes" is an expression of regret about failures in his writing that he hopes to correct in the future, rather than a simple warning to the gullible reader?

It's not "the family" who is playing a joke on somebody, it's the author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author's idea of a sense of humor is disturbing. What would have been humorous would have been if Dan snapped and took out his famiiy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really Really glad I'm not related to this idiot author - was not a humorous story

PiperHamlinPiperHamlin6 months agoAuthor

Midwaymack, the comments on this story surprised me more than any comments on any other story. I had no idea people would take any of this seriously, and some very personally. That was completely unexpected.

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Fun. Just a tad over the top;) the MC can't of as a dick so maybe this helped open his eyes, though the ending send to indicate he just wants revenge. Would be fun to see the follow up from the following year and how that turned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous