New Years Resolution Ch. 03

Story Info
A young, married man's wife watches him get used.
2.9k words
4.59
18.5k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCuck
MadCuck
66 Followers

I awoke the next morning in a large comfortable bed. I was facing up and simply opened my eyes peacefully. I felt satisfied. My first thought was of Brooke, my beautiful wife who helped push me to do this. My second thought was Daddy.

'Where is Daddy?" I wondered as I eased out of the bed. I was naked and looked around for something to put on and saw my clothes, folded neatly on the chair in the corner.

I got dressed and as I walked toward the bedroom door I was hit with the smell of food cooking, delicious food cooking. I glance at the clock on the dresser as I exit the room and it read

08:37 SAT 2/5

'How late were we up?' I think as I move down the hallway and enter the kitchen opposite the dining room.

'Wow, that's a lot of steel!' I exclaim to myself as I see the kitchen. Steel tables, steel counters, steel two-door glass-paneled refrigerator, everything is so shiny.

"Good morning James." I notice Daddy standing next to the stovetop, cooking eggs. He's dressed in a terrycloth robe showing just a hint of chest hair.

Opposite him is a counter with an array of prepared food; sliced fresh fruits, croissants, danish, bacon and sausage cooling on a tray, two carafes of coffee and orange juice.

"Oh my god, good morning, Daddy. I don't know what to say. This is incredible. Wow."

"Why don't you say you'll help me to the dining room with all of this?" He replies with a smile. A gorgeous smile.

"Oh, absolutely. I would love to help, Daddy."

He comes over and picks up the tray of fruit and turns to hand it to me, "Here, take this."

I take the tray from him and as soon as he releases it his hands go to either side of my face and sweetly kisses me, lightly licking and pecking at my lips. He pulls back and says,

"That was for last night. Thank you."

I blush and say to him, "Thank you for last night, I'm so happy you could help me broaden my horizons."

"You're quite welcome. Now, take that into the dining room then come back and help me with the rest of these he says as he picks up the bacon and egg plates and follows me across the hall.

I can feel his eyes on my ass with every step I take.

I set the tray of fruit down on the table and he does the same.

I head back to the kitchen and grab the tray of pastries and head back. I set the tray down as Daddy places the orange juice and coffee down in front of him. He pats the seat next to him on the long side of the table.

I pull the chair back and sit down next to him.

"Enjoy." He says as we begin serving ourselves. He unties his robe and let's it fall open. His massive cock is flaccid and laying across his thigh. I am beginning to get aroused as I notice his cock.

Just after we finish serving ourselves, someone knocks at the front door.

"Answer the door." Daddy tells me.

I stand and make my way to the door. I open it a crack and look out and I see Brooke standing there.

"Brooke!" I exclaim as I throw the door open and embrace her.

"Hi!" She looks me up and down, then winks at me. "Same clothes, huh? Could there be a walk of shame in your future?"

"Cute. Some walk, from his door to our car. We're having breakfast right now, I just woke up actually."

"I know, David called me and invited me over for it."

"He did? He didn't say anything to me. Let's go in then." I step aside and allow room for her to enter. We embrace again and kiss each other deeply.

We walk together into the dining room and David rises to meet us.

"Good morning, Brooke." Brookes eyes immediately drop to his crotch and her eyes widen a bit before she raises her gaze to meet his.

"Good morning, David. Sleep well, I take it?"

"Haha, I did yes, thanks to your hubby here. Please sit, we're just about to start."

We all sit down, Brooke across from Daddy and me. Brooke begins serving herself.

Daddy eats with one hand and with his other, dips below the table and begins lightly pinching and rolling the head of my cock through my pants. An intense sexual electric shock immediately springs it to life and I let out a whimper, looking lustily down at his hand working my cockhead.

Brooke hears my whimper and her head pops up. She looks over at me and she gives a little smile, fully knowing what was happening.

"So, Brooke, how was your night?" Daddy asks my wife as he continues to toy with my cock.

"Oh, it was fine. I ordered some Chinese food and that was yummy. Then I got your vid and tried to resist calling. I'm sorry that I called but I had to, the urge was too strong."

"It's fine," Daddy replied, "I figured you were going to call to see how he was doing."

Another petite whimper is released from my lips as Daddy expertly teases my cock over the yoga pants. Brooke glances at me then to Daddy, their eyes meeting as they share a knowing smile.

My eyes break from what Daddy is doing to me and I glance over to see his cock growing steadily between the folds of his robe. My breath catches as my eyes return to my lap to watch Daddy toy with me. I try unsuccessfully to continue eating as he plays with me under the table but then his voice breaks me out of my lust.

"James, go get the popper mask from the sunroom. Put it on before you come back in here."

Yes, Daddy." I respond as I stand up, my erection fully outlined in my pants.

I walk down the hallway to the sunroom and see the mask on the cabinet next to the Lay-Z-Boy lounger. It has a fresh bottle of poppers attached, labeled AMYL with a picture of a skull in a gas mask.

I put the mask on, ensuring the nasal tubes are firmly snug against my nostrils and I begin breathing in. As soon as the heat and euphoria hit me, my cock grows harder and my mouth begins salivating.

I shakily walk back to the dining area and immediately Daddy says to me "5 deep breaths in, hold each for 5 seconds."

"yes, Daddy."

I begin inhaling my doses and I hear Brooke as she looks at my cock and says "wow, you weren't kidding, he really does turn into a little slut when he sniffs those."

Daddy smiles at my wife, turns his chair away from the table and says to me, "assume the position."

I begin to take my clothes off until I'm completely naked and I kneel in front of Daddy. His cock is almost erect at this point and growing at the sight of me so willingly submitting myself to him.

"Begin."

I lower my head to his lap and as I open my mouth to worship his cock I hear Brooke whisper

"Holy shit"

I begin to lick and suck Daddy as he and Brooke continue their conversation. Each poppered breath in I take, the more their speaking becomes incomprehensible. Soon, I'm throating Daddy's cock all the way down and he's grunting and moaning.

"Slow down, edge me until I tell you otherwise."

I immediately take my throat off of his cock and begin to lick the underside. Daddy sees movement out of the corner of his eye and turns to see Brooke squirming in her chair.

"Brooke, is this turning you on?"

"Uh, yeah. I never in my wildest dreams thought he would submit this deeply. My pussy is literally dripping lava right now."

Daddy turns back to me and says,

"I think Brooke needs a little attention. Let's get me finished off so you can take care of her. Now, throat my cock and swallow down my cum, don't spill a drop. Keep my cock in your mouth until I tell you to take it out."

I immediately take in another lungful of poppers and go balls-deep on Daddy's cock. He tenses up slightly and gently grabs the back of my head, lacing his fingers in my hair. He begins to grind deep into my throat, my neck bulging out to below my Adam's apple.

He pulls out enough for me to inhale a fresh dose and then back in deeply grinding his pubic bone on my chin. He starts to moan louder and he stands up still holding my throat down hard on his cock. I'm now sitting on my knees and ass leaning backward between his legs and my eyes lock with his. I see love and adoration in his eyes as he holds my mouth down on him.

His eyes show me the glorious start of his orgasm as I feel his cock harden in my throat. Its rhythmic pumping and twitching sends shivers down my spine and electricity across my skin. My tiny asshole puckers and my cock erupts at the violation of my body by this man with my beautiful wife watching in full view. I moan loudly around the cock in my throat, lost in my own orgasm.

Daddy breaks eye contact with me and throws his head back as he lets out a loud animalistic growl.

I let him hold me there as he comes to his senses and pulls my head off his cock. I suck in a lungful of poppered air and taste remnants of his cum mixed with my saliva in ropes dangling from his cock as it emerges from my throat. I suck and tongue it as he removes himself from my mouth, licking him clean.

"That's enough." Daddy tells me.

I collapse back to the floor as Daddy falls back into his chair, again spent. Deja vu from last night when I was bound down to the breeding bench and Daddy would cum down my throat then collapse into one of the loungers in the sunroom, before beginning again.

I turn my head to look at Brooke and she's sitting there with her mouth open, staring at me, silent.

Finally, she speaks.

"Oh my god, I've never been more turned on in my life. I need you now."

"James, you should get dressed and take this woman home to bed."

I nod my head, still looking at my wife, glowing and gorgeous.

"yes, Daddy."

I pull the yoga pants on over my cum covered cock and belly and then pull my hoodie on, go over to Brooke and take her hand. Daddy walks us to the door and as we get there he holds me back a moment, hands me my phone and tells me,

"I want to see you again. Be here this Friday night at 7 pm. I want you to wear one of Brookes thongs, and a color matching pair of thigh high socks to go with it. Understood?"

"yes, Daddy, I'll be here."

"Good. There is a vid of you and I on your phone I want you to have Brooke watch while you fuck her." He replies, and steps toward me to feel my cock through my pants and with Brooke watching less than two feet away, gives me a deep French kiss, nibbling my lips and sucking my tongue into his mouth.

I kiss him back, still hungry for more from this man.

He breaks the kiss and Brooke and I leave. We walk down the walkway to our car and get in. We drive off and we hadn't driven 50 yards when Brooke tells me to rub her pussy. I twist in my seat and reach over to rub her clit. As soon as I cup my hand to her heat, her legs clamp down hard on my hand and the car screeches to a halt. Both of her hands tightly grasp my arm and she cries out, filling the car with a sound of pure glorious pleasure as she thrashes in her seat and grinds her stickiness into my palm.

Before she comes down from her high, she turns to me panting and shoves her tongue down my throat. "I want you, I need more right now. We have to get home."

She turns back and stomps on the pedal. The tires squeal a bit as they catch the pavement and we speed off toward home. 20 minutes later and several traffic regulations violated, we're home and are attempting to climb the stairs to our bedroom while glued together at the mouth.

We fall into bed together and I rip her clothes off. She's clawing at mine to remove them as fast as she can and I can smell how turned on she is. I line up my cock at her tunnel and suddenly remember Daddy's order. The video.

I hop off of the bed and retrieve my phone from my hoodie on the floor. I open the photos and find the vid he recorded. I climb back into bed and again line up my cock with Brookes pussy.

"Fuck, put it in me already!"

I hand her the phone. I thrust forward and bottom out in her wetness in one stroke. I withdraw and pound into her again and again, grinding my pubic bone into hers, repeatedly bottoming out in her pussy. She bites her lip (I love that) and squeals. She starts throwing her hips up and onto me and I pound down and into her with every thrust. We get into a rhythm and she presses play on the video.

It starts with Daddy walking away from the camera and the advice he gave me about relaxing. The video showed me gagging and asking to try again. When he finally sunk his cock into my throat, Brooke exclaimed,

"Holy shit, he's all the way down your throat here?"

I look at where she is in the video and reply "oh yeah, that's where he had popped into my throat the first time. He was so proud of me."

Brookes eyes glaze over as she watches the lewd action on the screen. I continue plowing in and out of her hot, juicy pussy as her hubby's gay porn video pushes her over the edge and she starts to cream my dick.

"Uuughhh, fuuuuuuckkk!"

She screams loud enough to cause sonic booms in the next county as she claws at my back and grinds her pussy in circles on my rod.

I can't hold back any longer and cry out her name as I begin to shoot my cum deep inside her.

She comes down from her orgasm first and lays there with me collapsed on top of her, running her hands through my hair and over my back as mine subsides.

"Jesus, that was incredible, although we did forget the condom this time." I mumble into her shoulder.

She wraps her legs around my back and says, "I don't care, that was hot. Thank you for that, I'll be expecting more later."

I raise my head to look at her and tell her, "speaking of later, Daddy wants to see me again this Friday night. I'd like to go again."

"I'm okay with that, do you think it would be okay if I came with you this time?" she asked, rubbing my back.

"I don't think he would mind at all." I reply, nuzzling into her neck.

•••

The week went by uneventfully, work passed by slowly, of course. Brooke and I were crazed with passion and had sex every morning before we went to work and every night after dinner. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We didn't have contact with Daddy at all during the week even though he had my number and could have contacted us if he wanted. The anticipation was killing me, I craved being used and tasting his cum again.

Friday around 6:15 pm, Brooke took me to the bedroom where she had laid out a periwinkle colored thong and matching thigh-high socks. I put them on under my sweatpants and hoodie. I must admit I felt very slutty and looked it.

Brooke then changed into a black thong underneath black yoga pants and a white spaghetti strap top. The beautiful curves all shown off on both of us, we headed out across town to be at Daddy's house on time.

We arrived just at 6:58 and parked right in front. We walked up the steps to the double oak doors, stopped and smiled at each other before knocking on the door.

After a moment, the door opens and Daddy is standing there, sexy as ever.

"Welcome again!" He looks Brooke up and down and says, "Wow, you look gorgeous and such a simple outfit, well done! Here to watch it live this time?"

Brooke blushes at the compliment and says, "Thank you. I'd love to watch, David, if that's okay?"

"It sure is." Daddy and his handsome smile showing.

He steps back to welcome us in and as he closes the door, he says to me,

"Alright, let's get you naked and back into the sunroom. I want you to put the popper mask on then I'm going to tie your arms into a reverse prayer knot and put you on a Sybian while you give me a blowjob."

I hear Brooke exhale sharply and say under her breath,

"oh my god..."

MadCuck
MadCuck
66 Followers