New Years Surprise [2022]

Story Info
Brennan’s GF Lizzie says she has a gift for him to enjoy.
2.2k words
2.9
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TITLE: New Years Surprise [2022]

MAIN CHARACTERS:

(BF) Brennan -- short blonde hair, green eyes, 5'9, 180lbs

(GF) Lizzie -- long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'4, c-cup

(FRIEND) Ashten -- shot blonde, blue eyes, 5'5, b-cup

========

It was about 9PM and the New Years party at Brennan's house was in full swing. He had family and friends over for the evening which was planned to go until the clock stuck midnight -- but he did plan for some people to stay later or even stay over. Several people were already very drunk and entertaining the crowds with music and wild stories.

"This is nice man! Your parents really know how to throw a party." One of Brennan's college friends said as he gestured out to the crown of people enjoying the food, drink, and music.

"Thanks. My parents try and do something like this every year -- last year they rented a juggler and-" Brennan replied.

"Hey babe" Lizzie said as she placed a hand on Brennan's shoulder pulling him away from the conversation he was in.

"Ya Liz?" Brennan asked looking into the cute brown eyes of his girlfriend.

"I have a surprised for you -- well not yet but at 11:30 just meet me in your room" she said with a smile brushing some strands of her long brown hair out of her freckled face.

Lizzie gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek before walking over to her best friend Ashten. Ashten and Lizzie had been friends since childhood and did most things together. She was slightly taller than Brennan's girlfriend by an inch or so but Lizzie's C-cup breasts beat Ashten's B-cup. Ashten had short blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she had a good body too even with only B-cup breasts. The two girls then faded away into the crowd of people. Brennan was interested and now had his mind filled with crazy thoughts on what could be awaiting him for a surprise. He tried to continue the night but his mind was not set on 11:30 as was the alarm he set on his phone.

The young man's phone alarm went off at 11:30 and he immediately made his way down the hall and up the stairs to his bedroom. The hallway was empty since the party was on the other side of the house but the sound of music and laughter could still be heard. He paused for a moment outside his room and then opened it to see Lizzie standing inside with Ashten.

"Oh hey" Brennan said a bit surprised to see Ashten in his room.

"Brennan -- " Ashten said back with a sly smile brushing her short blonde hair behind her ears.

"Babe - I know we have been together a while now and we have talked about adding some spice to the sex life-" Lizzie started walking up to her boyfriend. "You have mentioned wanting to try a threesome in the past and well if its going to happen I want it to be with someone I know and trust- so Ashten has agreed to be our third." Lizzie explained.

"W-what?" Brennan said astonished at what he had just heard.

"Me -- you -- and your sweet GF here are gonna do the devil's tango -- that is if you want to" Ashten said teasing from behind Lizzie.

"Yes -- yes of course I'd be so down for it. I'd remember this New Year's Eve forever" Brennan said still shocked but now also turned on at the thought of getting to fuck his Lizzie and Ashten.

"But -- you are going to have to work for this threesome -- You will need to do everything we say okay?" Lizzie said looking up at her boyfriend with a smile unlike any Brennan had ever seen on her.

"Like what?" Brennan asked a bit suspicious.

"Yes or no -- you either agree or it doesn't happen" Ashten chimed in again.

Brennan paused for a moment and thought about what the girls were saying but he was a horny young man and had only one thing on his mind.

"Okay" Brennan agreed with a nod.

The two girls smiled and looked at each other.

"Good now listen very closely and do everything we say-" Lizzie said with the same strange smile.

------------ SOME TIME PASSES ------------/

Lizzie and Ashten shared a laugh as they looked at what they had done to Brennan. The 5'9 20-something young man would have never thought he would be in this situation but here he was. Brennan was on his hands and knees with a pair of black leather restraints on his wrists and a second pair on his ankles. He was wearing only a lacey pink bra with matching panties which did nothing to contain his manhood which bulged behind the thin fabric. Lizzie's boyfriend also had a black dog collar around his neck with the word BITCH engraved on it. His emerald green eyes were slightly covered by the blonde hair of the wig the girls had put on his head which went well with the makeup and lipstick on his face.

"This seems like a bit much Lizzie. Can you let me go now and have my fun?" Brennan asked from his vulnerable and embarrassing position on the floor.

"You look so cute babe" Lizzie said poking her boyfriend's nose playfully.

"One last touch I think --" Ashten said walking back over to her bag in the corner of the room and pulling something out.

Ashten then walked back over to Lizzie and behind Brennan where he could no longer see what she was doing. He then felt Ashten grab his head and pull his face back.

"Ahhhhgg?!" Brennan let out as Ashten stuffed something metal and cold into his mouth forcing it to stay open.

Brennan struggled a bit be he was already pretty compromised. Ashten connected a clasp behind the guy's head and then Brennan felt more cold and metal this time hooking into his nostrils. Ashten then finished putting the hooks into his nose and secured them to the back of the gag forcing his nostrils to flare up a bit.

Brennan had never been more vulnerable in his life. Drool dripped from his ringgagged mouth as he let out small moans unable to do much else.

"Babe you look sooooo cute" Lizzie said taking a few pictures with her phone.

"I'll admit he does look pretty adorable this way" Ashten said giving Brennan a spank on his ass causing him to let out a small yelp which no one outside the room could possibly hear.

"Now babe -- I did say that you would get a threesome if you did what we said didn't I -- " Lizzie said kneeling down next to her boyfriend and playing with his cock which was now getting erect behind the panties.

"Ahhggg" Brennan replied hoping now he could take all this off and get the fun threesome with Lizzie and Ashten he was promised.

"Well -- you have been a real good boy up to this point haven't you?" Lizzie said slipping the pink laced panties to the side and allowing her boyfriend's hardening cock to hand down as she continued to play with it. "I would never lie to you Brennan -- so Ashten and I are going to change and then you get your threesome reward for New Years okay?" Lizzie added standing back up.

The two girls then grabbed Ashten's bag and walked behind Brennan where he had no chance of seeing them. He could hear movement from Lizzie and Ashten and saw some articles of clothes hit the floor. He got exciting at the thought of his humiliation being over and now being able to get his revenge buy fucking the hell out of these two young ladies.

"Okay babe -- we are all changed -- and I think we both look pretty sexy. Don't you think Ashten?" Lizzie said from behind Brennan.

"Oh ya -- maybe to sexy for Brennan to handle" Ashten agreed with a laugh.

"Now babe -- you did everything we said and you are going to get that threesome now -- but I don't think its going to happen quite the way you expected" Lizzie said as she and Ashten walked back into focus.

Brennan looked up at the two of them from his position on the floor. They were both wearing black bras which beautifully displayed their breasts. His eyes then grew wide as his eyes trailed down to their legs and saw that instead of just black underwear they both were wearing large black strapons.

"Ahhgghh?!?!" Brennan groaned through his ringgag and nosehooks as he tried to get up from all fours.

"Now wait just a minute there pal" Ashten said putting her foot on his back and keeping him in place.

"Babe -- trust me -- its going to be fun -- you do trust me don't you?" Lizzie said kneeling down and looking at her restrained gagged feminized boyfriend.

Their eyes met and Brennan didn't know what to do. He looked deep into her eyes and saw something he never had before -- a sparkle of lust and desire and joy -- she wanted this it was her idea. Brennan seeing the situation he was in and feeling much hesitation as well as humiliation chose to nod giving his sign of acceptance.

"Good boy" Lizzie said with her grin.

"Now who gets the front first and who is taking his butt?" Ashten asked with more excitement then she normally gave off.

"He is my boyfriend -- I want his ass first" Lizzie explained.

Although Brennan felt humiliated and defeated he couldn't help but get aroused at the way Lizzie had just spoken. It was such a turn on to see Lizzie in such a controlling mood. Lizzie then walked around behind Brennan while Ashten walked around front her big fake dick inches from Brennan's face. Brennan felt toe odd cold sensation of Lizzie lubing up his ass for her rubber cock.

"Babe this is going to be weird at first -- ill start slow" Lizzie said in a nurturing manner.

Moment later Brennan felt the pressure of the strapon against his hole and then more pressure as it slid in slowly. It was unlike anything Brennan had ever felt before in his life. Lizzie was right that it would feel weird and at some points a bit painful.

"Ahhhhgggg---hhh-" Brennan gurgled out through his ringag.

"What a good slut you are Brennan -- " Ashten said with a smile looking at Brennan taking his girlfriend's strapon inch my inch.

Brennan blushed as Ashten's words. As Lizzie moved in and out the weirdness and pain was replaced with pleasure. Brennan's cock was rock hard dangling between his legs and began to flop around as Lizzie went in and out.

"Ahhhgggghhh----" The feminized boyfriend let out only to be better silenced with Ashten's rubber dick being thrust into his ringgagged mouth like a plug.

The two women then started to get a rhythm going as they penetrated Brennan from his mouth and ass with strapons. Waves of pleasure washed over the feminized and humiliated Brennan. Thoughts of what this meant for his sexual orientation and his relationship with Lizzie faded away as pure bliss took over. As Brennan had his holes used like a common whore he heard the girls say things like "Loosen up that throat and take it all" or "He really is more submissive than I thought" but he could not process who was saying what. Every so often Lizzie and Ashten would pull out, clean off their strapons and swap holes. Brennan very quickly lost track of how many swaps had happened. After what seemed like hours there was a chime of the clock on his bedside desk. It was now midnight and 2022 was now 2023. With one big thrust after the chime of the clock Brennan felt pleasure shoot through his body and he shot out his cum all over his floor. The girls let out giggles seeing what had occurred. They both pulled out their strapons and stood in front of Lizzie's sweating panting feminized boyfriend.

"Well Brennan looks like someone enjoyed themselves." Ashten said looking at the mess on the floor that was her best friend's boyfriend.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself baby" Lizzie said with a big smile her eyes glowing.

The two young women then started to change back into their normal clothes and fix themselves up. Soon they were both back in their normal clothes looking like nothing happened while Brennan was still on the ground pondering his life.

"Well -- Ashten and I are going to get back down to the party. You of course should take your time." Lizzie explained.

Brennan had been so in the moment that he completely forgot that there were tons of people in the house for the New Year party -- family and friends. Lizzie and Ashten made their way to the door and started to walk out with Brennan still unmoved on the ground.

"Love you babe" Lizzie said before tossing a key to the cuffs on the floor and closing the bedroom door.

It was now a new year now -- and with that new year a whole new life and world would be open to Brennan with the guiding hands of Lizzie and her best friend Ashten.