All Comments on 'New Years Surprise [2022]'

by OverLookerKing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

What an utter load of crap. Any guy would take revenge. Plus, it would be a lot more than what those two sluts did. Then his GF slut would be kicked to touch and he'd have nothing more to do with her.

Perhaps he drugs the two sluts: When they wake he tells them that since they love sex so much, he has arranged something for them. maybe 4 or 5 or more guys take the cuffed and gagged girls and gang-bang them. he could video them and threaten to post the videos if he ever so much as sees their ugly faces again.

No way would he turn into being some bitch boy, doormat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ah nope - simply stupid and he is done with lizzie forever and there will be retribution. Truly a pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

New Year, and if Lizzie doesn't let the traditional 3way happen the 1st day, new girlfriend.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

Like the other commenters I too was surprised that Ashten wasn't naked and ready to help her friend Lizzie give a good threesome. However I am not as sold on the idea of him kicking her to the curb, I am like he found he enjoyed it and wanted to become her bitch boy from then on and maybe Ashten's as well. That would be up to you as the writer to decide to leave the story now or bring in a second chapter to seal his fate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story until the end. But just throwing the keys and just leaving is really a bad way to end this. There is no care or love in an action like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverLookerKing@OverLookerKing
I enjoy making erotic and arousing content such as short stories and captions as well as my FMK games. I also like to collaborate with other content creators and accept requests when I have the time. If you have an idea for a story, a request, or a collaboration proposal just ...