New Years With A Stranger

Story Info
A New Years Eve Party with a stranger turns sexy on the roof.
898 words
4.16
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another year was nearly over as you reflected on all that you had experienced. You sipped your drink, listening to the music. Part of you began to wonder if this was really how you wanted to spend your final moments of the year.

As you looked around the New Years Eve party, lost in your own thoughts, your attention was drawn to someone... then their eyes found yours. In that moment you knew, this was going to be a night to remember.

The intensity of his stare felt dangerous and it took all my will not to look away. I was going to meet every ounce of that challenge with my own. Keeping eye contact he curled his finger at me beckoning.

Who was he? Who invited him? Who cared? Setting my drink down I walked to him, a moth drawn to a flame.

"Hello there" He purred as he smirked at me.

I licked my lips before replying, his eyes immediately falling to my mouth "Hello there yourself". My heart beat faster and I had to fight the urge to squirm or cross my legs.

He leaned in close as if to whisper a secret. "Darling, you are stunning."

I blushed and looked down at my hands, fidgeting with the rings on my fingers. I shouldn't have put my drink down, I wouldn't look so awkward.

Shaking myself from the uncomfortable thoughts trying to remember my new year's resolution 'be bold' I decided to lean over needing to rise up on my tippy toes to reach his ear "I know a better view for the fireworks. Follow me" Turning without watching to see if he was following I walked through the smattering of people to the apartment door and walked out. Walking down the hall slowly I heard the gentle roar of voices as the door opened and then the silence as it shut itself and footsteps following. A grin spread across my face as I got to the end of the hallway where the safety stairs were located and once clear of the fire door started up the stairs to roof access.

I stood holding the door open for him and he finished the last few steps and walked through. The roof was empty and the air was crisp with winter. Walking over to the edge I leaned over and looking down admired how tall the building was and the people on the balcony below. The party was still going strong.

All at once his hand was in my hair pulling me towards him. He leaned in to kiss but stopped just short. "You make me fantasize about my most secret desires. I want nothing more than to ravish you here and now."

Fighting against the pulling of my hair I leaned forward and captured his lips with my own, kissing long and deep and full. The hand in my hair tightened and his kiss deepened ravaging my mouth with his tongue.

Hands wandered over my body rough over my breast as he kisses me. I reach for him hands wandering over his chest, fists clutching his shirt pulling him towards me. His cold fingers found my bare thigh and I gasp. Slowly travelling up to my hip, brushing his fingertips tracing the lace of my underwear, I tremble at his touch. Kisses travel to my neck and I moan feeling as if my knees are going to give out when he sinks his teeth into my neck. I grind against him as my centre warms, feeling his own passion press against my stomach.

Turning me around I brace myself my hands on the ledge of the building. Keeping one hand still wrapped up in my hair his other traces up my leg again winding his fingers around my panties and giving a quick jerk ripping them. Freeing himself I can feel as he rubs the tip against my wetness.

I have never wanted anything more and I beg "Please" He accommodates me as he slowly presses into me. I arch my back pressing back against him letting out a deep moan as he fills me. With a hand on my hip the other in my hair he pulls back and starts to thrust roughly into me.

His hand slips from my hip down between my legs to rub at my clit in time with his thrusts. I know I should be quiet because there are people just below but I can't help it as moans escape and I pant and whimper.

There is a rise in volume of the crowd and then all at once everyone is counting down. "Ten...Nine...Eight...Seven..." I scream as I climax my sounds covered by the wind and the crowd. He doesn't stop only moves to grip my hip his nails digging in.

"Six...Five...Four..." I can feel him getting close as his thrusts are getting more violent his breath hitching with the effort. "Three...Two...One..." He groans with his final thrust as the cheers of the New Year ring out and fireworks go off.

Pulling me from my bent over position to standing he releases the hand from my hair stroking a soothing hand down my spine and staying nestled inside me he leans into me wrapping his arms around me in a protective embrace he whispers in my ear "Happy New Year" as we watch the fireworks over the city.